Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then...

"Oh, right..." Kokoa mused. "Human women don't absorb seed like us mamono do."

Mamono didn't need cleaning of human fluids, they absorbed everything to feed their souls, from sweat to cum.

*-*-*-*

It took two hours to untie everyone, get over the awkwardness for her captive-guest(now she remembered, Larissa), and bathe to get started with her day's work. "Why am I naked" and "What the hell are you doing here" was getting boring.

At least the spectacle where she hugged her colleague brought from the merchant's prison basement wearing brown prisoner's clothes, both girls crying from happiness as they hugged each other was a heartwarming break. Kokoa wished they had stayed longer, but the money was in her hands and both happily disappeared back to human lands. She would send word to her human associates, freedwomen who paid for their freedom and returned to human cities, to find Larissa and learn where she lived to send a memento, a small present for the night they shared.

Kokoa, now ready and dressed for work, sniffed her mug of coffee and waved her accountant slaves inside, her office meticulously clean.

Two naked girls wearing big, cute glasses and silver slave collars entered her office with soft barefoot steps. One was a plump, chubby white elf with bigger ears than hers and a rich mane of blonde hair reaching her back, another, a human. A bookish, ugly-cute, or as the new modern jargon would have it, "nerdy" human, she was captured and brought as a slave when a human city fell to monstergirl control six years ago. Kokoa had bought her, seeing her talents, and gave her self confidence in her household's debauchery and eventually trusted her with accounts. Looking down with a red face, she still wasn't used to wearing nothing on her body in public even though public nudity was the norm for many slaves(many simply saved their money to buy eventual freedom and rape of slave women was punishable by death anyway). Her face wasn't as pretty as Kokoa's premium house servants: her nose a bit too big, brows too hairy, and a chin that jutted out a bit. But her homely body was rather pleasant to look at, even though she had some stretch marks uncharacteristic of monstergirls, but rather known to humans. Thin waist, with slightly large breasts one of which had a mole around the nipple and a large, plump ass from a life of studying; at least Kokoa groomed her well.

She was rather plain, a nerdy clerk who had the misfortune to be caught when the town center was raided, and taken back in chains, paraded naked, tied up, and sniffling as the spoils of war. Kokoa had bought her on the spot after reading her information on the "for sale" sign but kept her naked out of playful lewdness. Her apparent arousal and frustration were worth seeing: Kokoa was a true miscreant.

"Mistress, here's your schedule." The curvy elf accountant with the collar tag "Shila" held out a large notepad to Kokoa, her big breasts jiggling as she reached out. "Glassblower Guildmistress meeting at the thirteenth hour, the Association of Maritime Transport by fifteenth for this year's grain transportation/male stud slave export ratio, and the Mining Guild by the sixteenth. After that, you are needed on the trading floor to complete this month's grain exports and the upcoming spice and female slave imports from the Bharati peninsula, and count the kickbacks from coastal brothels for sailors."

Her almond eyes closed in bliss, Kokoa's big, brown ears wiggled as she drank down the coffee. Kokoa operated brothels full of human women, mostly slave women born in the Reik who wanted more sex with men, to provide passing sailors on the coast that didn't want to get caught with monster residue around them and get in trouble with the Human Empire's Inquisition. The current Maharaja of Ind dominating the Bharati Peninsula still didn't abide by the Lescatian Confederation Act of abolishing slavery, and they kept sending all their brown, servile, timid cute girls to the Reik, as well as spices via naval routes in return for finished products, Dark Elven steel(the finest in the world), coffee and a few white-skinned, blue-eyed human slaves, male and female, to "enrich the Maharaja's court". Every twenty years the Maharaja's court became whiter and whiter, and some of the Reik's human slaves became darker, Kokoa noted with a satisfied smile. The white, blond boys of the Ermorean continent got along so well with black girls from Afrika, Ind, and Siam, Kokoa herself happily allowing pairings and marriages for happy black girls and pale, white boys in her household deeply in love.

After all, everyone and everything had a price for her, from human bodies to spices, from steel to manufactured goods; content slaves produced more, and happy children meant more future servants for Kokoa, the Merchant Bitch Queen of Dark Elves.

"And Chloe here has compiled a report of your annual business overhead, as well as expenditures for the mansion, slave barracks, and the technical expenses, bribing human officials, buying human children from poor families and such."

Kokoa smiled, taking the red-faced Chloe's report and chuckled when the girl tried to cover her body subconsciously. "You have done well, slave."

"Thank you, mistress." Chloe smiled back, her cheeks flushing pink.

"I need both of you to accompany me in the meetings throughout the day, write down what I say at the meetings, and note anything out of the ordinary. Shila, offer customary blowjobs to male slaves if they bring any to accompany them. I'd ask Chloe but she is still too shy about sucking cocks...Humans."

"With pleasure, mistress!"

Chloe chewed her lips. Sitting casually naked and noting her mistress as she talked with strangers ogling her was still awkward to her, but she would manage.

"But first, the coffee. Dear Gods, I drank too much last night. Chloe?"

The human nerd blinked behind her big, round glasses innocently.

"How do you feel about cuddling my guests just a bit? There is extra peculium for you: they LOVE shy human girls as slaves on their laps. And the Kitsune woman who runs the Zipangu Trade Fleet has taken a liking to you when you served her wine last week! Just petting...I promise."

Chloe breathed harder, blushing.

*-*-*-*

"Move!"

The young dark elf's whip cracked on the sweating backs of two strong, dark-skinned, topless women wearing only loincloths, ankle chains, and heavy steel collars. Both women groaned as they lifted the grain bales out of the ponygirl cart and into the ship, the naked, strapped ponygirl docilely waiting until a slap on her ass would send her back to the warehouse. Her driver, a young goblin girl smoking a pipe extended her hand to her face, feeding her a sugar cube and gave a drink of water from a flask seeing her little more than an animal. Dock slaves were often plain, less attractive human women of fit stature, operating treadmill winches and lifting loads nude until dusk, their bodies toughened by the treatment, and their backs red with welts from dark elves' skillful whipping that left no scars.

Eventually, the goblin farmer girl slapped her pony slave's ass, the human woman flinching and starting to trot towards the warehouse to load more wheat to the ships, her body strapped to the horse cart, and her breasts dangling with every step. Already a red shape of a hand was forming on her white, plump asscheek.

An Arachne, a spider-bodied monster woman with white, short hair and gleaming red eyes sold several bales of silk in a corner stall, her customers lining up behind her. Her upper body was clad in her own product, a silken blouse that positively gleamed in the sunlight. She shouted with a shrill voice to pull customers, displaying her products on an elaborate, spider silk kite which made them all float above her vendor stall, the contraption kept in place by two human slave girls wearing elegant skirts, beautiful scarves, and tops woven by the spider woman herself, each wore lead weights on their ankles not to fly away with the kite.

Kokoa oversaw the Merchant District from her window during breaks. Across the room, naked Shila's back and big butt, tattooed with the word "SLAVE" and her cuffed hands behind her back were visible as she was on her knees, her head and big elven ears bobbing between the legs of a young male slave accompanying the Glassblower Guildmistress' imminent arrival, the young, dark-complexioned man groaning as he tensed, and loud swallowing noises along with Shila's drooping elven ears ended the oral intercourse. The white elf was an expert cocksucker who did not even waste a drop.

Chloe tried to ignore everything and focused on her accounting and notes with her neck chained to Kokoa's desk like a dog, shivering at the shamelessness of the monstergirl cities and Kokoa's caress of her head.

Down below, on the pavement, naked feet stamped, naked women with iron slave collars sweated and worked, bumped into each other and cursed, baskets, crates, purses of gold coins, and boxes of products exchanging hands as far as the eye could see. Merchant monstergirls led chain-gangs of naked women with baskets on their backs, their sweaty breasts and butts dangling with every step to stock up and stamp back into the wilderness, each tattoed with the word "SLAVE" on their right ass-cheeks. A whistle sounded, stuck to the mouth of a nude, toned, athletic girl pulling a rickshaw cart full of lettuce and tomatoes blazing across the streets. She was wearing a collar, her bouncing breasts pierced with bells to warn passersby, her ass tattooed with "Transport Slave" with a solid, blocky script, her tanned, toned, young body bouncing as the young tomboy pulled the cart to the warehouse, followed by several similar rickshaws pulled by girls like him, some human, some goblin, and a dark elf.

In the docks, a human-operated winch groaned. Naked, strong women inside operated a treadmill with their arms chained to the sides of the treadmill like erotic sculptures, walking in a slow tread to lift the chains. The winch groaned in action, its timbers creaking, lowering a large cage full of naked, young black girls with curly hair wearing chains and nothing else, as well as a few young black boys, their large penises dangling to their knees even when flaccid. When the cage landed on the pavement, the imported black slaves were given water, uncaged, and led to the slave market in a long line of chains. The cage was then filled with naked young, white men waiting leashed to a wealthy-looking succubus merchant who swung her whip and led the boys inside, exchanging coins with the dark elf captain.

"One hundred fertile, whitest young stud men. Send the Afric Queen Sheba my regards!" The happy succubus gave a thumbs up, and the winch carried the cage full of male slaves, their enlarged, thick cocks caged for later release when they would be sold to Afric's rich black women looking for nice white young men to keep and share, especially their black queen Sheba who made a habit of pampering blond, white boys and "spread their blood" amongst her handmaidens and her own royal house...

There were a few rare free humans, their freedom unassured, however amongst the chaos. One of them, a young, well-built, and a completely shocked man was approached by a tall, impossibly beautiful dark elven woman wearing an equestrian's clothes. He seemed to be a messenger of some merchant prince; sweating and face red, was eager to leave: for Lescatian humans, that much lewdness and bondage was far, far too much. The dark elf, on the other hand, looked like she was a human woman in her mid-forties.

"Hello, human!" The equestrian dark elf smiled, raising her hands. "No, I pose no threat. I just noticed that you are quite large and strong, would you consider impregnating my ponygirls? No, no, they are quite willing; I just want my six daughters strong and beautiful servants for the next generation. We can work something out for your time..." She approached and started talking to him in a corner.

An astute listener could figure out a surprised squeak as they kept walking to a quiet pub to speak in secrecy, the stately dark elf gasping in surprise and shock before the door closed...

"What...ME? Oh, I am flattered, human, I am one hundred and sixty years old! But maybe a seventh daughter... If we work something out... Surely you would be interested in my young daughters...Why me?"

Not even dark elves harmed the messenger. Another Dark Elf youth, a young girl with pigtails and a childish attitude guided a human woman, a daring, freckled redhead who looked like a mercenary throughout the city:

"Here is the Merchant District. If you want to track down a criminal from human lands, you need to ask the Slave Registry and pay the price to take her back, keep in mind we do not extradite criminals for same-sex relations, and other things that would put them in the death penalty. And we'd buy death penalty convicts from you here: we can put them to work rather than waste their lives."

The mercenary redhead was affixed to the ponygirl carts working tirelessly. The Dark Elf smiled, looking at the woman.

She was dressed provocatively, her leather thong cupping her asscheeks, knee-high boots with muscular, shapely legs. Smiling, she touched her arm.

"I don't want to be pushy but if you might be interested, my aunt runs a ponygirl ranch. I won't ask if you want to buy one for a chariot...or BE one. We can accommodate... Care to see it? It's behind the slave markets, near the farms: some we sell to the farms as draft animals. We can work something out..."

Human males copulated with human women, and with every race of monstergirls in corners, behind stalls for many reasons: As rewards for being the umpteenth customer, giving a hard-working female human slave a reward and rest, to pull customers or as promotion for selling goods in bulk, having sex with their monster mistresses inches away from busy slave women working with blushes on their faces. It was insanity from a human perspective. To a succubus, it was Paradise.

Screams of haggling, sexual pleasure, trading, curses filled the air like the cardiovascular system of a body, in this case, a dark elven trade capital.

*-*-*-*

The Dark Elven town of Ozcuras had a very peculiar set of ranches. Apart from chickens, cows, and pigs for the general population's food, the city's owners kept two very distinct types of ranches as well.

The first was the Holstauri/Minotauri farms, run by an orc and dark elf women wearing blue overalls and straw hats. These farms were more like dormitories where the monstergirls' placid, cute cow-eared monstergirls, the Holstauri were housed. Milked daily in the ranches, these cute cow-girls had all they wanted, from regular access to male studs to impregnate them, to cuddles, a soft life, and protection. The Minotaur girls were often slaves or debtors who were imprisoned in harsher terms, often secured in wooden stocks or rope harness with their feet tied so they wouldn't kick milking human women and men, and legs spread so they could be fucked to relax them.

The second was even more bizarre: Succubus citizens of the monstergirl empire relied on almost exclusively semen as food, apart from the rare intake of fruits and sweets, and the rare elfwine. Stalls full of naked men were their ideal "farm".

*-*-*-*

The wooden cells were warm and clean. The beddings were comfortable. Sitting on his hay bed, Aiden was naked, trying to rest in the succubus semen farm he was sold to. How many months had passed?

A year?

Six months?

He couldn't remember.

The first day of humiliation was weird enough. He stood naked on an auction platform, interested monster women, from bratty dark elf girls who got their first raise in the military, to elderly Kitsune, fox women who drifted with their kimonos, trying to find a house husband or a servant woman captured from human ranks. Shadowy-looking Arachne skittered to and fro, terrifying him as their multifaceted eyes regarded his flesh with a dark hunger.

The torment was unbearable, a hundred hands caressed his body, many weighed his balls in their hands and patted his buttocks, many giggling monster-women measured his penis, stroked her body, and teased him as if he was candy on display. The worst part was that part of him -wanted- it, loved it, enjoyed it. Even after fighting the mamono for months and finally being knocked out and carried in a cage to the dark elven town to be sold to them.

Instead of a flirty monstergirl taking him home, a very scholarly looking strange monster woman, a succubus, by the looks of it, handed a bag of coins to the evil dark elf bitch that held his leash and motioned him to follow, the leash appearing in her hands with a flash.

Unlike many other succubi, she wore glasses and bound her hair in a smart-looking, no-nonsense ponytail. Unlike her species' total nudity, she wore a strange white gown and carried a set of tools and notepads. He felt aroused when he looked at her backside though, the strange gown was cut low so her backside was exposed when she walked on her high heels with a sway.

Like a lamb, stupefied by the sight of her ass, Aiden followed, naked and in chains, his body on fire.

The succubus that led his leash looked older than him, with a slender face and a prominent, heart-shaped face and elegant, narrow, pointed jaw, beautiful pink glasses adorning her nose, and a curved, round ass visible from her strange white coat. She led him without emotion, like a dog, and even stopped by to chat with other mamono along the way, raising her hand to stop him, and slapping him on the buttock without a word to make him follow.

And the worst part was, Aiden started to enjoy it. As minutes passed, he was more attentive to her leash pulls, slaps, and raised hands, almost following him like a naked puppy. If he could see, the succubus "alchemist" was smiling to herself.

"I'll be brief. You are my sperm slave, and you will live in these dungeons except for sundays. Your life will be quite healthy, but that is to make me rich. Monstergirls, or my succubi daughters will regularly milk you of your seed, on a bed, on a harness, caged, with their mouths, pussies, or with tools. When enough years have passed that I recoup what I paid for you... we may talk about alternatives. Get used to it: you will be here a long time, and will father many mamono with your seed."

Without further ado, the succubus gave him his cell, which was like a prison room with no door privacy, and started to push him down to the bed.

Aiden, for the first time after being pushed, pulled and captured, spoke.

"Um...Miss?"

The succubus alchemist's bored eyes met him. "I'm not sucking your dick if that's what you want to know. To me, you are a sperm pump I bought to be used. Nothing mo-"

Her eyes flashed in anger when her new slave interrupted him.

"I mean, will you k-kill me or something? What will happen? Miss, please!"

Looking disdainfully at his hands hiding his manhood which was despite the fear, rock hard, the succubus sighed and explained.

"Alright, I thought you need as much. You are mine. I don't like men too much, and you aren't my type, so I took you to my laboratory to make my daughters..." She rolled her eyes in disappointment. "...Who are less astute than me, ditzy idiots with suntans to be precise. Then I have my other customers, and a goblin friend of me who will often give you potions to be manlier, stronger, and of course, more virile. You ever jerked off?" She smirked, wagging her balled hand as if she was masturbating a penis.

Aiden nodded reluctantly, which made his captor, the studious succubus laugh with a single "Ha."

"Don't be a prude. Sex is our lifeblood. So, you will be jerked, fucked, sucked every day, and your seed that comes out feeds, heals, and fortifies my kin. That is all. You will be played, well taken care of, and made to cum so many times your life will be happy here. So relax, use up the wine ration I give you every evening, eat well and exercise, which I prefer you to do on top of my daughters. Perhaps you'll smarten my grandchildren or give manners, who knows."