Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, most of the slave labor was done in the buff out of necessity. Foregoing machinery at the docks, winches were operated by treadmills, rows of sweating, naked women, strengthened by labor running inside them. These were young women who were lucky to avoid farm slavery and not troublemakers to warrant mine slavery, so most simply sweated, worked, and lifted merchandise, goods, supplies, and anything that came in and out.

The merchant slaves working with a lot of skin contact were better dressed, and usually wore a loincloth, breast bandages and see-through baggy pants, both due to affluence and hygiene in a trading area, except treadmill-crane slaves. These boyish, muscular women with short hair ran tirelessly to lift goods and since they were away from the most activity with their neck irons fixed to the winches, they didn't get to wear anything except linen wrappings to keep their breasts from dangling, and a linen loincloth for basic modesty, if any. Most went bottomless for easier access during work, slaps and pinches adjusting their pace.

Goods transportation was always slave-based in dark elven cities, partly because slaves' ubiquitous existence nurtures the monster citizens, and partly to avoid horses that don't know when not to excrete and urinate. At the ninth hour, the Merchant District was already buzzing with activity.

Everywhere, people shouted, and merchants came in and out with their caravans to stock up on goods before sailing or leaving the city on foot. Their caravans were, as usual, human women leashed to each other like a mule train. Their outfit changed from race to race, from vocation to temperament.

Some, though not all Dark Elven merchants were very strict: theirs were heavily chained together often like a long steamer train from human empires, treated like mules. Forced to be naked all the time, their arms were on their backs, twisted in armbinders, and topped with a harness basket to carry their load. Each one was gagged, fit with partial blindfolds, and wore mufflers on their ears, forced to focus on their walk of bondage, bare, dirty feet which were chained as well. The poor caravan slaves were each tattoed with serial numbers on their asscheeks and backs, referred to as "cattle" in the slave ledgers. The blindfolding ensured in any future manumissions they knew little of the interior of the Reik: they were the first to bail out back to human lands after years of hard service or at least cities with no dark elves...Some, however, stayed for life: a mystery, not one philosopher could understand the reason.

Goblin women used their own daughters as caravan slaves with rope leashes and sex toys stimulating them out of boredom. Being explosive breeders, a throng of shortstack, green curvy girls marching to trade with their fat tits jumping was a sight to see: every last one except the merchant gagged, blindfolded, and moaning like crazy from weirdly engineered sex toys sticking out of both orifices, their cute green hands in leather cuffs, crossed behind their back. More than once would the Merchant would also sell the caravan slave, her daughters, with the goods she carried, propagating her species everywhere. Unscrupulous human sailors appreciated a small-bodied, perpetually horny, and loyal sex slave they could fuck on the ship with five men at once and store in a small cage to avoid human authorities as a living green sex toy.

Lizardwomen or Salamander girls were ...unique merchants. Their slaves were clean and better treated than dark elven merchants' "mule" girls, and surprisingly many were armed against abuse. Each wore a standard green bikini(the back always a stylish thong to show off her asscheeks) much like military camouflage, still carrying the goods on their backs, and they were forced to march in military tandem. They weren't leashed like animals but collared as slaves, and surprisingly, wore dog tags on their collars, and were armed with short swords, wearing leather military helmets.

That was because lizard-women merely looked at their slaves with loving and patronizing attitudes, seeing them as lizard-women without the scales, claws, tail, and strength, to be taken and sheltered as little sisters. So their slaves were part-time laborers, with a chance to train in combat and be "adopted into the clan". Such adopted warrior slaves wore tattoos and face paints emulating serpentine attitudes and making them look like lizard-women from a distance, and were allowed to have wild sex and own slaves as well, monstergirls all but in the name.

Not surprisingly, no one even dared to rob such a caravan where everyone could stick a sword where the sun didn't shine.

Tanuki women, cute, raccoon-like monstergirls, usually carried their load. Still, as trade boomed, they also began relying on slave porter women, simply buying the cheapest, and still healthy women from the nearest slave market and tossing them a basket, drawing up a very anal-retentive contract and pressing the confused, hopeful human female's palm on the paper. These porter slaves wore wildly diverse clothing, from hand-me-down rags to nice traveler's clothes, from total public nudity(minus collar and basket) to Araby's hijab(plus collar and basket). Each one was, at the Tanuki's insistence, a contractual laborer, and held their wages, minus food and maintenance, often buying and selling at profit for their own contractual freedom as well. They were guarded by goblin or orc girls during their travels, as well as the rare human slave woman who was once a knight or adventuress. The work hours were long for them, but peculium, freedom money was good. As a Tanuki woman once said: "Money has no race, no religion, nor loves lifelong racial slavery."

The Succubus merchants were the simplest: their slaves were always nude female slaves with a loving bond. Collared to each other with a very loose, pink chain, they were lovestruck, happy, curvy women who carried the merchant's load, flirted with everyone, made out with each other when resting, and slept at night in a huge cuddle pile, the happy succubus merchant in the middle, herself a plush, curvy woman with demon wings and leather stockings. Obviously, most were lesbian couples walking hand-in-hand, their mistress leading them like leashed dogs. And the rare human visitor who bumped into them would be in for a night; unescorted males would be pulled to a corner, the slave girls and the succubus lining up to give him a blowjob of his life. Quickly exposing his member, five females would gang up on the (un?)fortunate man's penis, two for sucking each ball, two for each side of the shaft, and the Succubus Merchant sucking the tip for swallowing the man's essence until the poor man collapsed to the wayside, often pickpocketed and balls drained so hard he'd be singing soprano for a week.

If the "accidental bump" happened to be a young woman, the Succubus' pink-chained, beautiful slave girls would tease her, drag her to come with them. Once in a secluded area, they would surround and strip her clothes, and quickly try to clip a leash on her, pleading her to join in, burying her head between the motherly succubus merchant's breasts or legs until the musk made her drowsy, and she would surrender to the slave caravan as a new girl carrying goods and being fondled every step of the way. Needless to say, succubus merchants often charmed and enchanted the most moral human women into musk-crazed, glowy eyed bisexual sluts, causing a diplomatic incident more than once when a nobleman's adventurous daughter went missing between borders and turned out to be a brazen slut a year later, pierced, tattooed and her skin tanned.

A chaotic, lewd, and sensual district like that needed the Dark Elven whip, high heels, and charm to work effectively.

*-*-*-*

Advertisements were everywhere, nailed on posts, hung from poles and written on walls.

Sometimes, however, advertisements were carried by slaves, tied to their naked bodies, or hung from their clothes they are supposed to advertise. Many were cheerful, eagerly showing off the shops, wares, and baubles their monstergirl mistresses crafted; the peculium was good, the work was light. An overweight, blonde Ulmisch girl wandered across the marketplace, wearing a skimpy dirndl with patterns of beer glasses, wearing a leather slave collar, and no underwear judging by the looks of it, her blonde pussy hair showing whenever she bent over to leave flyers. She carried a paper mache pair of gigantic beer glasses with the brewery's name on them, cheerfully advertising her place of work.

"Mazzik's Brewery has a two-for-one discount for the week! Come for the beer, stay for the love!"

Next to her was another woman, a very young brunette with dark brown skin, naked with elaborate jewelry on her body and draped in silver chains, fixed to a pole. On her knees, she offered free blowjobs to passersby, advertising the jewelry store, her head bobbing before a visiting merchant. She looked very happy, chatting up the persons she pleased with her mouth, jeweled hands and ankles fixed so she couldn't leave. After she was finished pleasing them. Sucking harder and harder, her throat bulged as the man groaned, swallowing every drop, his hands caressing her hair, and her forehead with a strange red dot painted on her forehead. her face was equally adorned with a gold septum ring and tongue stud, giving potential customers extra pleasure.

After she was finished swallowing, she smiled and looked up.

"Thank you, Sir! Lakshmi the Gandharva's Amulet Emporium has many delights for buyers." The man nodded, putting a few silver coins to her hip box as a tip to earn her freedom, his penis slowly licked clean as the dark-skinned girl sucked, licked, and when done, bowing her head and kissed the tip and the balls as if completing a religious ritual... Hesitating, he asked with a gentle voice.

"Can I ask if you are for sale? I am a traveling merchant bound for Human Empire"

The Hindi girl's eyes lit up. An early release, a good man for a husband who didn't mind her predicament, offered like cheap relief. A white man from the Human Empire of the West would buy her off from her owner, who had picked her up from a family in grinding poverty back in the East. It was a wild and sensual life here but...

"M-me?" She was smiling. "Y-you...sir...please ask Mistress Lakshmi for Aita. And if you buy any jewelry, mention I sent you for a ten percent discount." The man put his pants back on, picked the discount flyer hanging from Aita's breasts, and nodded.

"I'll do that." Aita kissed the man's penis for the last time and nodded as he left, opening her mouth, tongue out, for the next customer. Happily humming with the next visitor's cock in her mouth, clinking her chained body as her head thrust back and forth to please visiting men, and pleasing her Goddess.

One particular criminal monstergirl was amongst them, doing time.

She seemed centauride, though her fur was black, and she sniffled looking down, trying to hide her face under the hood she wore, her face further hidden with her bangs. She was bottomless, ankles chained to wooden stocks in which her upper body was fixed, and tied lots of advertisements. On her back was a young, handsome male slave, also tied in elaborate rope bondage called "shibari", sullenly sitting with more advertisement notices on his back, and erect penis.

Poor Nightmare's behind was bare for all to see, her tail tied to a small post to expose her puffy, wet vulva(carefully shaven of her cute, purple hair) and dark blue, puckered anus. Her bottom was a bit red, having been paddled and spanked by passersby with a sign encouraging them to do so:

"I have given citizens nightmares, please punish me <3"

The sign was written in pink, elaborate script with more lines added.

"Free public usage" was written pointing to her twitching asshole and pussy. So far, no one took the offer seeing Benny riding on his back. The young man's back was whipped, with a sign on it.

"I called my Mistress a chubby Manjuu-Butt."

But some spread the poor girl's pussy and took a good look at it, complimenting on how healthy she looked, making the poor Nightmare sweat buckets. Her large breasts were free, dripping droplets of light blue milk, only her face covered by her hood peeled to her front.

Her body was covered with advertisements mostly about the Dark Elf Chocolate store of Greba the Sixth, the young man on her back carrying bodysigns as well.

"I fucked up real bad!..."

Poor nightmare sniffled as people gathered around checked her body and the signs out, unable to protest. The sign tied to her milky nipples, heavy and swollen read:

"Punished for giving nightmares to Illustrious Greba the Sixth, feel free to touch."

She could protest...If her mouth wasn't gagged with a red, leather ballgag, drooling helplessly. She wept when interested passersby, some men, some monstergirls and a mysterious looking, masked human woman wearing a hooded cloak and holding a wizard's staff, but was otherwise shamelessly naked in public. Her hands softly assuring the nightmare whose wide eyes relaxed, she squeezed a breast gently, filling a vial with her breastmilk, the jiggly orbs yielding under her hand.

"Let's see if the Nightmare's milk has alchemical properties."

Poor Nightmare mewled, drooling.

"Don't worry, I won't enslave you." She smiled. "Let me milk you a bit, you seem bloated." She whispered in her ear. "You won't mind if I also take a little sample of your secretions as well? I'll be gentle with the bottle.

Admitting weakness, poor Nightmare-chan nodded, the masked woman smiling, milking the poor girl in public as she struggled in her chains. Feeling hotter and hotter, the Nightmare squealed when the Alchemist Wizard Woman let her breasts dangle, and approaching her from behind, uncorked a bottle, being very gentle, lined it down the Nightmare's dripping, equine pussy, caressing her asscheeks. Soon, drop by drop, the vial started to fill with gleaming pussy juices, faster and faster when the smiling woman started to caress the dark centauride's pussy, and gently, teased her anus with her little finger.

"Pity you aren't mounted by a stallion boy of good penis size..." She smirked. "Virginity will obviously influence the quality..."

The Nightmare orgasmed quietly, shaking as a splash of juices filled the bottle, now halfway inserted in her quivering pussy, sloshing when the Alchemist kept masturbating the Nightmare gently with the bottle rammed inside her cunt, and caressed her big, quivering asshole with her little finger.

"There." She slapped the dark centaur girl's ample rump, and noted the advertisements, leaving with a sway after she harvested the poor girl for milk and gleaming "pussy juice".

This was a nightmare...for the nightmare! Poor Benny mumbled assurances in her ear, apologizing for getting her caught.

"I'll tell mistress to let you off early. Just hold on, you are doing great."

"Mmph..."

"We'll get through this. It was my fault when I tripped over the sleeping white elf's butt.

"Mph..." Nightmare sighed, praying no one would sexually use her during her punishment. This Benny was kind to her, and it would devastate her if she got pregnant if someone used her poor pussy in her lawful punishment; usually considered rape, during that time she could be lawfully fucked, though any offspring would be the man's responsibility too. Surely no one was interested in an equine pussy when there were thousands of human and monster females eager to mate...

She'd only have to hope no one would notice how fertile and aroused she was.

*-*-*-*

Kokoa, the dark elven merchant stirred in her opulent, queen-sized bed. Around her was the result of the haphazard celebration of the last night.

Sex toys, wine bottles, and ropes were scattered around the room, her undergarments draped on a small, marble statue of a naked succubus. Her favorite pet slave girl from Zipangu, Miyuki, was asleep, suspended from the ceiling with elaborate ropework by her hands, feet, and back, her ass and pussy buzzing with a pair of vibrating dildoes, mouth gagged. Another of her slaves, a middle-aged, curvaceous woman named Matilda, was stretched at a sloped mattress on the wall, her back, her buttocks, and legs red with brutal whipping and candle torture. She was still sleeping peacefully, having enjoyed the sadistic treatment last night... A similar middle-aged human woman was on her back, chained to the furniture, having sex with a young man old enough to be her mother, with her legs closed around him non stop, her face full of happiness.

Kokoa had to thank her cousin Greba for that: she had established a coercion and trafficking business of masochistic older women from Lescatie with a mid-life crisis. Nuns, unmarried women, and such were discovered, reached out, seduced and coerced as humanely as possible. Trafficked on small slave ships packed naked like sardines, these older women made great brutal, productive slave labor rich with bondage, and had essentially few limits in pain and abuse as long as they were given young men to use them sexually on a constant basis; most of them were even willingly branded for life rather than tattooed, marking their buttocks forever as slaves to be used. With no wish to return anywhere, Greba had several plantations off the continent in islands staffed by these horny, middle-aged submissive women, producing fantastic amounts of coffee, sugar, and cotton under (deeply enjoyed) brutal, exhibitionist and sexual conditions heavier than slave farms and mines of the Reik in exchange for young, incredibly virile male slaves fucking them every day in sadomasochistic orgies. When they grew too old, they willingly turned themselves to the Demon Temples to be turned into a new life as a mamono, experiencing a new, younger life as a succubus, or some another monster woman they would turn into on the Demon Temple's ritual altar. The spell would often turn the human woman to a mamono fitting her deepest desires and mental temperament.

Even her Minotaur-girl bodyguard, Daisy, slept snoring like a pig at her doorstep clasping a naked boy slave in her arms in a motherly fashion. At least her other bodyguard, Liz, a lizard girl, was at attention, her back slightly bent, her bottom armor removed to allow the young male squire, a young man she kept to fuck her pussy as she kept watch with a strained face.

On her bed, several young men slept around her, as well as a young blonde human woman clinging to her right side, her armor and sword discarded in the room, and a young man clinging to her in turn. What was her name? Christina? Klarissa? Some human name was it for sure...She was sure beautiful, body shaped by the physical exercise of a female knight, her ass soft, yet with solid strength when she squeezed it. Why was she on her bed, Kokoa barely remembered: It was for ransoming for one of her sword sisters, one night in return for her release from the merchant's basement. She was considering selling the other captive girl until this blonde cutie, this knighted woman came from the docks bearing a visitor's seal and pleaded her. Kokoa had scoffed: the coin she offered was not enough.

That was when she asked the girl for something...extra in return: 200 gold pieces plus spending a night in Kokoa's bed, join her nightly debauchery and take her colleague back to a human port.

A few wine bottles led to another and...Kokoa was sober and kind enough to spike the girl's wine with a contraceptive potion. And the blonde knight had the best night of her spartan life, in her host's arms.

Kokoa softly pushed the sleeping blonde to another big pillow and checked her out. Semen oozed from her both nether holes, as well as her mouth, worrying Kokoa for a moment. Was she dead...?