Tales of Jason Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passionately Sam sucked on my cock. The pleasure washed over me as he used his tongue and lips to pleasure my six-inch cock. Like Javi earlier in the day, Sam knew how to pleasure a cock. Repeated moans and cries filled the showers.

The biggest moan came when Sam swallowed my cock hole. Taking the tip of my cock deep into his throat. The ensconced cock was tightly surrounded by the muscles of his throat. The sheer pleasure overpowered me and caused me to jerk forward causing a loud moan to escape my mouth. I was happy that we were the only ones here because for sure someone would've heard that.

Sam pulled my saliva-coated cock out of his mouth and gently stroked it. I saw the rosy tip of my cock get covered and uncovered by my foreskin as Sam stroked me. He moved his mouth south and reached for my hairy balls. He took one in and sucked on it for a few seconds before turning to the other one.

The stroking came to a stop as Sam rose up and we locked lips once again. My hand reached for his soaked underwear and began to stroke it. I wanted it in my mouth already. Using my hands, I opened up his underwear and began to stroke the cock. I broke off the kiss and was about to get down on my knees when I was stopped by Sam. Without saying a word, Sam pulled down his briefs and removed them entirely, tossing them to the side of my underwear. Next, he turned around and faced the faucet. He wanted me to fuck him.

Although I was eager to suck him off, I couldn't resist fucking him in the ass. With his hands against the shower wall, I brought my cock to the entrance of his hole. Water fell down his back which provided some lubrication. I pressed the tip of my cock against the hole and I slid inside. Sam moaned.

Once fully inside of him, I placed one hand on his hip while the other was on his shoulder, then I began to thrust.

The tight hole of Sam felt amazing. At first, I went slow but Sam urged me to speed up. Which I did. With my right hand, I slapped his ass cheek causing his hole to tighten. This caused me to moan.

The redness had appeared on Sam's ass cheeks from the many slaps I had given them. He loved it every time I did so. I could see a smile on his face when he turned back to see me. The warm water continued to fall onto Sam's back and continued its way down my legs. I was now at full speed using both of my hands to hold onto his hips. I could feel myself drawing closer to the climax. The moaning came from both of us and it echoed through the showers.

A long drawn-out, "Fuck," came out of my mouth as I fired my load into Sam's rectum. My knees bent slightly and I panted.

Out of breath, I finished and slowly pulled out my cock. I gazed down at it see it completely covered in my own cum. From Sam's hole, I could see the cum oozing out. Sam quickly turned around and wrapped his lips around my cock. Due to the sensitivity of the tip, I jerked back slightly. He cleaned off my dick.

"It's my turn to suck your cock," I said.

Before Sam could even say anything we were interrupted by someone. Fear washed over me as I thought it might be his uncle. The person stood outside of the shower and stared at us. It wasn't his uncle, it was Sam or at least someone who looked like Sam. I turned to the person in the shower with me then the person standing on the outside. That's when it hit me, "Twins!"

12