All Comments on 'Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 05 Pt. 02'

by jack7

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One star

Of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Five stars

Of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well

That was a heck of a lot of detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So HOT

Jesus H, this is a scorching hot chapter! Amazing detail and exhilarating action, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

15 pages too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great saga if not for the way it's told

I didn't read this chapter, only small parts of it. It was enough for me to realise that even after such a long hiatus the storytelling style is the same.

I love the way this depicts a loving and respectful hotwife/stag relationship as it's pretty much a rarity on this website. However, I can't get past all the bi/homosexual vibe that the Jack7 shows through the husband's POV. It's like the husband is living through the wife his own fantasy, as if she is his "inner woman" self. The way he orgasms along side the wife and describes her pleasure is awful from a straight man POV. I want to see myself as the third enjoying a hotwife but the husband antics are so overbearing! And now more 18 pages of the same? I reached my limit. It sucks because there's a great story hidden behind all the cuck gibberish. I believe that loving wife stories work best when the focus is on the wife. Unfortunately, this one does not - the husband is the star.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Still good, but as some comments say...

Still good, but as some comments say a little too long, maybe because some scenes are just reduplicates of others. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Long

This story should have been at a minimum half the size. Too much repeats, it's like you copied and pasted too much and it just became monotonous and a cliche. Your previous works were better. You've let your ego go to your head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Repetition!

Totally different from previous work. This has an incredible amount of repetitive dialogue. The turk has his face in her oiled ass but not once is there a mention of her little pucker. I liked your previous stories, especilly with Cedric, but i couldn't read this through the unimaginative dilaogue. What happened?

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 7 years ago
Pure Gold Amid the Dross

Jack7 needs an editor and he admits it. Any volunteers? Who else can keep one sex scene going for nearly 18 Lit. pages and do a credible job of it? Jack's got the raw talent for putting the reader IN the scene, along with dialogue that captures the foggy-brained stammering of sexual ecstasy. The steam room scene is brilliant and the segue from strangers getting acquainted to full on sex is seamless and quite believable. Jack is a self-taught writer, unschooled. This story evinces great improvements compared to his earliest work. Wife sharing is Jack's forte and no one does it better...but he needs an editor. Not so much for spelling, grammar, and punctuation but for pacing and variety. Somebody help the man out!

waratahwaratahover 7 years ago
Appreciate the effort

But echo others, too long sorry. Could have been page 1, page 2, last page and any other 2 pages and would have been a hot story.

Thanks for writing, and please don't let the criticism put you off, I know how hard it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I feel like this was extremely well written up to the point where she was beamingly happy. Until then it was one of the hottest things I have ever read and the reason why I still give this 5 stars.

After that point though it becomes very repetitive until she gets close to Louis.

I think there is too much of the same between that point when shes so happy after her orgasm and the point when she gets closer to Louis.

I am also very confused that their sure to happen talk about this is not part of the same chapter.

Dan

sarawithlovesarawithloveover 7 years ago
wow

Jack, I can agree that there was some repetition, but, for me, as a woman, this was so sexy. It was a long wait, but, worth it. I think you need to dismiss most of anti-hotwife comments as it seems some people enjoy spending their time reading something they don't like just to say negative things. You don't have an editor and yet, still, this is amazingly hot. Your writing may be the best of it's kind anywhere. Can't wait for the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 star

But would have preferred she meet up with cedric and his roomies .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing (5 stars)

This is one of my favorite series on Literotica. Jack7 develops his characters so that the story has depth. This makes all of the taboo actions taken by Jill that much more thrilling.

For this particular part, I liked the nameless stranger aspect of the story. I enjoyed the way the stranger forced Jill to vocalize (dirty talk) her actions, thoughts, and feelings as the events happened.

While the last third of the story contains repetitive prose, the story remains well-written with relatively minor (yet somewhat frequent) grammatical issues.

I would love to see Jill and Louis take on a situation wherein Jill must "provide relief" to two men simultaneously. She should also be forced to dirty talk as the scene progresses so that she forced to truly confront the exciting naughtiness of the situation.

I like how the couple is engaging in taboo, lustful encounters together, and I disagree with the comments asserting that this story is cuckold material.

Jack7 writes very well and I hope he continues to write many more stories in this series. And yes, any writer's work would improve with a careful and deliberate editorial process. Jack7's work is top-notch! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is good (and plenty).

I read the author's bio and he's chopping some of the repetitiveness out of this chapter. Other than that, this is a white-hot story with a reluctant wife who really gets into it once her motor gets going. She seemed a little passive at the start of the sex, even a little naive. We know she's done this kind of thing before so how can she not see what her husband wants her to do? But cute and naive works just fine! I worried that she was being forced into this but it appears not. Yeah, she digs it! And so do we.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold

Another stupid cuckold is born, if he wasn't thinking with his cock he could have stopped it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Another excellent story by jack7. I'm envious of the relationship that Louis and Jill share. While Jill enjoys the sex itself, she derives the greatest pleasure from watching Louis' face as well as how he drools over himself watching his wife. I think the repetativiness draws the reader in as if they were present with the characters instead of simply reading a story; real sex has gasps, moans, and repetitive word usage. Very well written. Can't wait to read the next chapter of Jill sticking it out for other men to get relief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tooooo long

Agree with other comments this was just too long, too much copy and paste and it ended at a point where the reader is thinking now what? Should have cut the steam room encounter in half and given us a bit more of after they left the Turk behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo ! jack7, another great vision of Erotica painted with your Mind

Layer upon layer of Passion and Lust, simmering with HOT nasty words only to be quenched with some of Jill's raw lust, Taboo kisses ...and the Fucking as deep as the mind can go...you just want to be there balls deep.

jack7 your amazing imagination comes through your characters and that fine line between fantasy and reality, is what makes your storytelling so good .

I have not experienced this kind of writing / erotic Art here on Literotica before, Period .

Your attention to detail is in just about every scene you describe, always brings something new to these two characters. You just have a way with words, moving from one heated moment to the next, like when Jill is kissing her husband when they have their eyes locked on each other, as Jill gets glued bending over on the strangers cock from all that sticky cum, is what shoots adrenaline to the mind and boils the sperm in the testicals .

As for the negative comments posted here about it being to long, comments made indirectly trying to pass the blame on to you, hiding their own personal problem they have with themselves, which in medical terms relates to Premature Ejaculation and Attention Deficit Disorder, need to get Medical help before they start reading your next chapter.

Learning to separate Orgasm from Ejaculation is worth all encompassing bliss

jack7, Thank you for another chapter ~ Alx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yea. sex is the same thing over and over.

thanks for putting in the effort. even the shortening of the story seems to have made it into a better but different story. and no filleting. I keep having the continuation of the story in my mind having something to do with the turk marking jill and having some fun with that when they meet again. can't wait and hope your life gets better day by day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What makes a great story ?

...raw, sexy, dark taboo Charactors that have a wide range of real emotions, that can catch our imagination and stir up deep feelings of lust, love or even hate. Hidden feelings that reside in all of us and draw us to the charactors and into the story.

jack7, you weave a great story here, a unique brillant writing skill, with abundent attention to detail to die for, that captures every sigh of lust in the couples passion, like from Jill's loss of breath to her wincing eye .OOOH ! Hurt me ...

It's hard not to feel their love, mixed with all that hot Taboo Lust pent up inside through their dialogue, which they share with different stranger/s in mind and body.

jack7 your not only writing, you are also producing and directing a movie here without the Hollywood cock explosions across the screen.

I am not writing this to be kind and to put icing on your cake .

I am writing this because you deserve every word you get .

As for your last posting on February 4th, If I may, I would like to contribute my additional thoughts to yours ...If you happen to run into a everyday routine, and your thoughts become stale, try turning in a different direction, like in your way of everyday thinking, by starting with small things or change your surroundings to give you a new perspective on things that make you flow.- I hope this works for you .

Regards ~ Alx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WELL DONE

In my opinion , your in the top 5 erotic authors on literotica . Just one little criticism . Whilst the verbal interplay between Jill and her spouse are breathtakingly erotic , they can be a little repetitive . That said , you have the gift to take the reader into the scene , almost like being an invisible witness to the events as they happen . Please , please keep it up. Please , please hurry and give us the next adventure regards these two sexually liberated couple . And please , please ignore any adverse comments , especially from the " anonymous brigade " who ,on the whole ,aren't even members of this great site .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Need more

More jill

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 7 years ago
Bravo!

I suffered a bit of writer's block after reading your Louis and Jill series. I couldn't decide which superlatives to use in describing it. I don't think hyperbole is entirely inappropriate here. Back story and leadup is a touchy thing. How much is too much and how little is too little? I think you managed this just about perfectly, thanks to your writing skills. You held my interest in this couple throughout and managed to sustain the heat and sexual tension after building it slowly and seemingly effortlessly. The pair become real people and not just porn characters while never veering too far from the purpose and the theme of the tale. Now and then- but not nearly often enough- when I've finished a story or series I have the feeling that it's one of the better works I've read in the genre, but that's never been more true than the admiration I felt while reading your story and on finishing it. Really, this is beautifully done and a pleasure to read. Oh- and it's HOT! Because you captured Louis and Jill so well and fleshed them out so wonderfully I cared about them and my interest never flagged even through the longest and steamiest of scenes, like with the Turk in the steam bath. It went on and on and I didn't want it to ever end. Erotica has a specific purpose and you've accomplished it beautifully. Really, a masterful job, jack7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anxiously waiting for the next chapter

I hope you'll be finishing it soon. Any hints on how it's going?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the story

I love the whole story! I like the progression the wife makes through the whole thing! Can't wait to see what she succombs to next! What will husbands next fantasy be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
top story loved it!!!!!

it now time for jill to get nasty call me a slut and a whore because she loves it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just back to check on Jill and Louis.

Yup, still a hot story. Atta boys to Jack for what he’s so far written, but us fans want more of Jill...bent over or legs up with toes pointed at the ceiling or however Jack wants to write her. My kind of girl!

How about it, Jack? She’s game and Louis will hold her hand.

JuaksJuaksalmost 6 years ago
WOW JUST WOW

This is one of the best if not the best hot wife/cuckold stories I have read on this site. Is just so well written and extremely hot. I had to jerk off several times reading this saga.

You are a very talented writer with a very perverted mind in the best possible way! I just can't get enough of your stories! I am really looking forward for more of your work and really hope you publish more soon.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A masterpiece

I came back to search for your story after a year. It's still great, so intense, such a celebration of lust and intimacy. I love it. The dialogue between the two, how vivid it is, it's almost as if you're there with them. The writing is excels any expectations, the format is courageous yet never feels artificial. A piece of art. That's what it is.

Rw43Rw43over 5 years ago
Still incredible

Just wanted to encourage you in your writing.

I've been a fan of Jill's since you started "talking it up with" her all those years ago, and i guess I'm a big fan of Louis' depraved mind, too. Absolutely no other series on Literotica treads the fine line of love and lust, respect and depravity, like this one. Part of that is because of the Jill character's willingness to become an old-fashioned sex doll in spite if her feminist role in the workplace, and part is due to the time you invest in their romantic relationship between the high points of perversion. In fact, their romantic antics alone would make a good story, just not the outstanding ones you put out in the LW.

I understand why even reasonable fans complain about repetition, but sex is a repetitive act. Tolstoy isn't the only author to include a few dozen extra pages. Great storytellers get that privilege. So no, Tom Clancy would never cut pages from his best works. Should husband Louis ask the unnamed Turk to cut his f*cking from 45 minutes inside his wife to 40, or even 30 to accommodate the readers who have to take the dog for a walk? I don't think so. Tell your story. It's yours. And you've earned that right. And i hate to think you might be altering some of your ready-to-publish work to accommodate reader requests. We all have scenarios we think your characters would fit well, but YOU are the only one who has created that successful dynamic.

cibixcibixover 5 years ago
Thank you thank you thank you

Perhaps the best story I've read here on literotica. I'd love for you to continue writing and share your mind's eye and talents for erotica. Absolutely splendid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well, well. We are all missing on Jill and Louis next step.....I just came back to re read this chapter......hoping this hotel spa even ain't over yet.......extended stay? I wish yes...Jill will surely some time off to recuperate from the thorough session she just experienced.....Sore, I heard you say? But that is impossible that Turkish man has not gotten under her skin.....for her to wanna come back for more of this....and even though she loves Louis dearly, this time should be more of a mating urge she has with little to do with hubby's voyeur satisfaction. She had so many orgasm with this man....she secretly craves to have it happen once more...she loves her husband but she wants to be with the bull again so much....

ClaudioKleeClaudioKleeover 5 years ago
Excellent series

The whole series is one of the best of its gender. More than the actual sex scenes the build up is exceptionally well written.

The only remark is that all three cases: Kane&Harvey, Cedric and the Turk man, we have essentially the same situation, with a variation of ages, cock sizes and forms and race. I would hope in the next installments ( and I do hope there will many more) we could have some variations of the sex scenes.... Anyway, congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'd like to meet Jill!

Hot writing and situation to add to the earlier chapters! I think men who enjoy a wife to share like it because she is compliant with his wishes. It is the ultimate act of submission for her to take on another man while he is there to enjoy it with her. Jill is that submissive wife giving herself to other men.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Finally

Hope this trashy shit is finally over. How this cuck and his whore drivel lasted this.long is a mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Easy to see why this series is so highly rated

Current authors could learn a lot from this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s time to let your fans know, if You still have it in you to write and share your great passions , which burns like fire spreading through the pages, inflaming our minds with your story telling .

Jack 7...

Your still the best we have, PERIOD !

wxt55ukwxt55ukabout 2 years ago

Simply one of the best stories on Literotica... I would love to see write a few new chapters.

restlessonerestlessoneabout 2 years ago

Love the story. Wish there was more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep, one of the best. Waiting for chapter 3!

Nimra1Nimra1almost 2 years ago

Please please please write many more!

thunderstormythunderstormyalmost 2 years ago
5*

nice episode exploring sexuality and connection between couples

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The One and only ... jack7 indeed. You are one amazing writer who has it in spades in engaging our minds, and to tickle out our deepest hidden Taboo's, leaving us wanting More of what you are offering.

Having read many stories here on Literotica, I have (yet) to discover a New level of erotic storytelling, on the highest level like the works You have introduced to all of us here reading and wanting, who can appreciate erotica like this at its Best.

You have that special Mind touch and know how, in writing /bringing on your characters as real to life as they can get... word for word mind to mind !

I truly admire your talent and your imagination and to even share this kind of erotic Art, without even asking to be rewarded.

What can I say more that has not already been suggested ... make Jill make us all think twice, including her husband.

Please, share your erotic mind with us once again.

Soon !

with Respect to your writing/ timing in making it yours truly ...

ALEX

bioman57bioman57over 1 year ago

Yes please write more. I hopethat u were able to fix what ever was happening in reguards to u posting

Locksley7Locksley7over 1 year ago

Jack, your story series is amazing. I love the fervor and passion with which you write. I love the content of this storyline ... you paint word pictures for me that allow me to feel as though I am, if nothing else, and actual firsthand observer of all that is happening. I surely hope that you pick up this story again and brings us up-to-date one Louis and Jill's adventures. Thanks again.....Robin

Speechless2025Speechless202510 months ago

Holy shit! Hurry, we need more! Maybe they could visit a Caribbean island and Jill can be fucked by several black guys? Or a free use swing party?

LucasbottleiteLucasbottleite8 months ago

I need more… I’m just in love with Jil… And I like the idea that she will get lost fucking someone to the point of externalizing that she is just mating with other guys. The kissing and cumming was climax… I came like 5 times for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best author of this genre on Literotica!!! S/he really knows how to build passion without getting straight to fucking! An excellent writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jack 7 or should I say Jack 10 ...

Hands Up, this is got to be the BEST story here on literotica or anywhere else for that matter, and I have had my share.

I only hope is that you will find that extra spark in time, to continue this one of a kind true to life story ...Erotica at its best .

I also hope you will find it in you to challenge yourself and sail this ship into new uncharted waters, where Jill will be exposed and pushed to new heights by her own desire and need, to please her new wet appetite for her tight cock eating cunt, leaving behind our good old wife swimming with dolphins, for some dangerous deep blue waters, full of lust hungry Sharks.

Whatever you decide to write I know it will be coming from a Great Erotic mind like yours !

Thank You for doing what You do ...

best - Alex

LH_readsLH_reads6 months ago

What a great chapter.

I'm very glad to see you haven't quit writing. I hope I get to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Something so wrong. Agony and ecstasy. Illicit taboo primal lust sex. Asymmetrical coitus coupling, oversized genital into undersized athletic flower. Vicarious fantasy of voyeuristic cheerleading cuckold without the pain and pressure of mismatched genital joining. (No pain, no gain?) Pimping beloved spouse for pleasure. (Shadenfreud, or freudenfreud?)

Is it about love [superego] or just a physical manifestation of drunken lust? [Id])

thomasf479thomasf4794 months ago

I’m a huge fan! My question: is there a relevance that Jill only takes it from behind? Is that an agreement between Louis and Jill?

I love that men are cumming inside her now! Louis seems to get a huge turn on from it!

Glagla0009Glagla00093 months ago

You have writed a Excellent serie ! Thank you man I have loved it ! Lot of tension sexual i love that !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack7@jack7
This story is about two loving people with good hearts. One of these people has a GREAT ass...and it's in the shape of a heart. To fully appreciate their story, it's best if you start at the beginning. . As of October 2022 (now...God, f'n June '23...): I will post aga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES