Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss," the man groaned against the back of her head as he tightened his grip on her right shoulder.

The tendons and muscles of Jill's hands and wrists shown as she increased her grip on the his forearm in anticipation. Her mouth opened wide and she quickly reached back to his waist with her right hand when he pressed into her.

This sudden attempt at vaginal penetration was accepted for about an instant before the man's girth became an issue and she immediately tensed up with a grimacing wince.

"-Oooh" he said with a gut checked sigh as he paused all movement.

With her head tilt forward under his chin Jill was hyperventilating through pursed lips from behind a waterfall of stringy hair. The man only gave her that one brief moment and pressed forward again, this time ignoring her tensed resistance. She immediately winced both lips and eyes.

"She is so tiiight this one," he said, squinting at me.

"My wife's gotta tight pussy," I stammered as more drool formed over my bottom lip. Jill saw me wipe it off as I stared at her through glazed over eyes, pulling on my cock.

"Your wife's puzzy is so verrry tight yesss," the man agreed with open mouthed squint eyed concentration as he tried get his cock further inside her. "Ooo-? Oooooh so-...oooh so tight in-side she is."

Jill slapped her right hand back on the his wrapping left forearm, gripping it tight. Her mouth and eyes suddenly opened wide to gasp in a breath and just as quickly clamped shut again like she was trying to push out a baby.

"Ooohyessss," the man said as he kept up the slow but steady pressure. "That's it wiiife... That's iiiiiit," he whispered against her right ear as he took a clenching regrip of her shoulder, his body tense with his increasing invasion of hers.

She was putting a further arch to her back, not out of request it seemed but in an urgent attempt to accommodate his cock. Her knees and feet began to turn inward and her right arm went rigid behind her. Her clenched grimace deepened as the man steadily applied more pressure. Only when she gasped out loud did he allow her another moment of respite from his invading wide cock, not withdrawing from her, but holding still with no movement as he stayed pressed in with whatever she'd accepted of him thus far.

"Is okayyyy... Is okayyyyy," he said softly above Jill's ear as she trembled against him. With his left arm still wrapping her in place he reached up with his right hand and began a soothing caressing of her hair back over her head, getting it slick and smooth with oil as he spoke. "I wait for youuuu... I wait for youuuu..."

"Ooooove," I groaned with a roll of the eyes.

Just then she whimpered out loud, looking like she was on a ride she wanted to get off.

"Is he inside you Jill?" I asked just to hear her say it.

She was having trouble formulating the words, straining at the neck to speak.

"-Yes!" she finally spat with gut checked breathy desperation. "He's inside me," she added out all breathy quick and swallowed hard. She quickly gasped a deep breath and held it as the man kissed the side of her head, pushing it.

"Tell him Jill," I groaned.

She swallowed hard and tried to glance up rightward to see him.

"You're inside me," she said fast and quick.

"Mmph," I groaned as my eyes slowly closed and opened. "God damn that's good baby," I whispered at her, feeling a rush of taboo lust coarse through me at the notion of it. That and a delicious pang of jealousy I was relishing in, especially because of the look on Jill's face and the sound of her strained answers, all because some stranger's big cock was inside her.

"Oooh yessss," the man groaned against her right temple. "I try to be...all-," he said as he gave her a little pump, getting a wincing whimper from her, "...oooh...I try to be all the way in-side youuuu. But so tight you are..."

"Jesus," I said under my breath, feeling lightheaded with all this. "Jill your little pussy's all tight on him?" I couldn't help ask.

"-Yes!" she spat out quick.

"Ughh," I groaned. "It's all tight and unprotected," I blurted out to one side of me.

"Mmph," she whimpered and sucked in air through her nose as the man made adjusted his stance. "It's all tight and unprotected," she huffed out suddenly and without prompting, sounding out of breath and exasperated about it.

My head drooped with a sigh when I heard that. I could only swallow and try to look back up at her.

"Shhhhhh, is okayyyy," he whispered against her ear as he caressed her oil slick head. Then with a glance to me, "Am not all the way in her but,... Oooh...." As he spoke he began ever so slowly moving his hips side to side in an attempt to wedge himself in, getting small whimper and checked hiccup type noises from Jill. He tilt his head to peer at her, examining the grimacing faces she was making. "She triiiiies," he said, looking at me as he kissed her temple and resumed caressing her hair back. "She triiiiies... She is gooood girlllll."

"Jeeesus Chriiiist," I blurt out with disbelief as I listened to this man tell me how my wife was trying to allow his impossibly thick cock inside her.

Jill had calmed to the point where her body was no longer locked up in his grip. Her mouth opened and she began to take in a more controlled breath. I just wavered in my seat in disbelief over the incredibly smoldering words being said as I absentmindedly pulled on myself. The sight of her fully naked and at this man's mercy only added to it and again I had to fight the sudden urge to cum.

He pressed further and Jill whimpered out loud. Then he ran his open right hand down over her face and held her by the chin.

"I can not help with the sound she make I want to fffuck her so much more than thiiis," he said, thrusting once into her, getting a teeth clenching grunt of "-UHM!" from her. He pressed into her once again harder, getting an even louder shout of "OH!" as her mouth opened in his hand. He gave her another second's rest, only to quickly pump her harder three more times, getting an "Oh! Oh!! OH!!!" Then he just held her and slowly moved his hips from side to side again as he pressed a kiss against her cheek.

"Oh yessss... You are so stronnng down herrre," he whispered through clenched teeth against her skin and ran his left hand down over her pussy mound and pat it a couple times.

"God damn that's hot," I said under my breath.

I felt another line of drool pour from my mouth and just let it go, so intensely turned on I was by the erotic mixture of savage and gentle lust being directed at my wife by this man we didn't even know. With her hair slicked back, Jill could now see me easy and her anxious eyes were locked on me.

"She can not to take me all the way," he said. "But this only maaake me want to fuck her so harrrrd with the whimper and the sexy body..."

"I can try again," she said with strained determination, but nevertheless looking apprehensive about it.

"Mmph," I groaned upon hearing that.

The man gave her another kiss against the head.

"You are ready for me to try once more yes?"

With anxious eyes on me she quickly nodded in the man's hand, then reached up with both hers, taking a tight grip on the his forearm crossing her chest.

He gave her a slow pressing, grimacing inducing pump.

"OooOOHGH!!" she started to moan out, panting in and out as fast as she could through pursed lips and bubbled cheeks when he paused.

He then immediately began delivering fast yet short pumping thrusts of his cock into Jill, getting a sporadically louder and successive "Oh! Oh!! Oh!!! Oh! Oh!!! Oh! Oh! Oh!!!" from her open mouth in his clenching grip. Her feet shift about as she tried to accommodate him. As he pumped her he let go her chin to grip the raised flair of her right hip and slowly loosened his crossed left arm wrap of her upper torso to take hold of her left shoulder as he stood up behind her.

Jill quickly braced her hands against her upper thighs as he widened his stance and pumped her with short and steady strokes.

The man was delivering them in sessions, getting a "Mm Mm! MM! oh Oh! OH!!" from her, only to give a moment's reprieve, followed by another rapid short stroke pumping induced shout of "Ah Ah! AH! AH!!...Oh Oh! OH!! OH!!!" only to stop again with her hunched over catching her breath. He quickly pulled her back to an arched posture and resumed. "Mm! Mm!! MM!! MM!!!...mm Mm Mm! Oh Oh! Oh!! OH!!"

"That's it Jill honey take him," I said as I watched intently, slowly stroking myself. She was maintaining eye anxious eye contact with me.

"Mm mm mm?? Oh oh God Lou- Louis mm mm mm mm?!" she moaned out at me as pumped her silly for several moments.

"So strong!" the man said to me as he fucked her, "...so tight and strong on meee! ...I must work hard to get inside her." He shifted his gaze on his grip of her ass below him.

"MmGod Louis!" she spat out with an anxious moaning grunt as she steadily inhaled and exhaled through expanded cheeks.

"I know," was all I could manage as I jerked off and tried to keep my eyes focused on her. The taboo implications over what he said was only more intoxicating when I thought of what solid thick cock he was putting in Jill. We just stared at each other as she was pumped and trying to take it.

The man's tight grip on her shoulder helped to ensure she kept her upper body nice and arched whether she wanted to or not. She was doing a sort of in-place bare foot dance as she moved and twist her legs and hips with her involuntary attempts to resist the increasingly forceful penetration, wincing and gasping throughout. I didn't care. She was sounding so good I could have listened to any sound he got her to make.

But none of the man's efforts would last very long before Jill would be moving about too much trying to accommodate the invasion. To counter this he folded both their arms across her chest and began a sort of hip shaking pumping of her ass, using such short strokes that the muscles of her asscheeks and haunches were in a constant vibrating shudder even though their skin never broke contact. She looked mummified in this hold on her, letting out small moans and hiccup type yelps and grunts.

It was so hot seeing her take a pounding like this: oil slickened head thrown back, on her tiptoes with her tight little upper body all wrapped up and arched nearly bolt upright in the stressful fuck session. Jill's eyes and mouth were winced shut from the pussy plunger being fucked into her from behind at an increasingly rapid pace.

What started out as a humming moan of "Hmmmmmm!" soon became an opened mouthed vibrating shout of "Mmma'ah'ah'ah'ah'ah'ah'ah'ah!!" which lasted several moments until the man suddenly stopped with one powerfully delivered thrust of "H'uh!" from each of them at the same time.

This time the man took a break with her, holding her heaving and oil slick little body back to him as they caught their breath together. It was incredibly sexy looking, the two of them, wrapped up together in tandem, eyes closed and panting, but for different reasons; with Jill trying to recover from her attempts to accommodate him, and him trying to recover from his attempts to break her.

He pressed a long held kissed against side of her head, ending it with a breathy "Ohhhh, you feel so gooood! But I do not feel all of the way in-side you uh?" There was no answer from a panting, eyes closed Jill, and neither he nor I tried to prompt one from her. "Noooo," he said to me this time. "But oooh this body and her ahss feels so good to me. I must fuck her more," he said, giving the back of her head a kiss, pressing hard enough to push it forward.

"Ughhh," I gushed over his words and treatment of her as I slowly tugged on my cock.

Jill just stared at me all dreary eyed as she hung on to his forearm began, catching her breath.

"I know how to help you," he said, suddenly withdrawing from her.

"Uh!" her weary eye's popped open at me from within his grip.

He forced Jill's chest out by pulling back on her shoulders, getting a gasp from her. Satisfied, he reached down behind him for the bottle of oil, then held the metal spout above her thrust out chest, emptying its contents over the front of her body and down over her shoulders between them, literally basting her with what must have been a few cups of it. Her entire torso was covered where she stood, with it streaming down her tummy and from her fingers to the floor. No sooner had she raised her dripping arms up in front of her in disbelief then the man began running his hands up her thighs, hips, back and shoulders and down over her oil slickened breasts.

"Ohhhh," Jill sighed with her normal speaking voice, swooning where she stood as her entire upper body was made slick from it. "Ohhhhmy...oh my God yessss."

Her head lolled about as he drew her hair back into an oil slickened mat. The man held a kiss to it as he pulled her nipples tight out in front of her until they slipped between the his oily fingers, getting a pursed lips and crossed eyebrow "Oooooogh!" from her as she stared down at them being pulled out and let go again. They bounced right back to their natural position, her puffy and protruding swollen areolae and nipples all extra pronounced where they sat atop her oil slickened cutlets of breast meat.

Jill staggered a step forward when he ran his hands back down over her shoulders and around her waist and down her tummy to soothingly rub over her pussy mound with his right.

"Mmph," she moaned. "MmphGodyes," she moaned again when he reached deep between her legs. Her legs were together but he was easily able to run his entire set of bunched up fingers between them to get at her pussy. It must have felt better that way because she kept them like that, turning her left knee inward even.

"Rubbing my wife's pussy..." I said, transfixed by the sight of it.

"Yes Louisssss," she whispered hotly at me, breathing faster for it all as she stared back at me. "Oh yes bab-Mmmm!" she moaned when the man rubbed deep again, arching her upper body back against him when he cupped her left breast.

Jill was getting increasingly hot and bothered, her upper body wavering drunkenly before me as she was rubbed from behind and staring at me like she might pass out.

"Oooh yes I rub the puzzy for youuuuu," the man groaned against the top of her head, just holding her left breast as he felt up her oily labia. "I make you feel gooooood. I rub the puzzyyyyyyy..."

He suddenly began long and fanning wet smacking strokes of her silky slickened labia and clitoris. Jill instantly sang out with a soft and fluttering "Oooo'o'o'o'o'ooooh," as she fell back against him, instinctively pumping out her hips for more of it and finally, and lewdly, spreading her knees to give him better access and range. With her arms pinned at her sides by his, Jill's tight and slick little midsection twist and turned as she danced around in front of him, matching the movement of his swaying his hips and cock against her oily ass cheeks.

"You're trying to relax my wife so you can get all the way inside her," I said for the soul purpose of hearing the words.

"Mmph," Jill whimpered at me.

"Oh yessss," the man groaned as he worked her pussy. "I am getting your wife ready like this so I can fuck her tight puzzy. Ooooh yessssss," he added with a kiss to the side of her head. "I want to keep fucking her," he said up at me with brisk certainty in his voice.

"My wife takes big cock," I said flatly at Jill.

"Oh Gah'ha'd," she whined out at me, sounding sick and twisted about it. She turned her head up and to the right in order to see the man.

He noticed this.

"You take big cock?" he asked, glancing down at her as he resumed his soothing rub of her pussy mound.

Jill slowly nodded up at him. They held each other's gaze for another moment and then instinctively met in a kiss which she moaned into as he rubbed her.

"Ughhh," I groaned at the site of it, my cock wanting to explode in my hand and my chest heaving heavy with another undeniably delicious pang of taboo lust over what just happened and the sight of it.

In unison they suddenly both opened and closed their mouths together only to hold another still kiss as Jill was masturbated from behind. Their mouths opened and closed again and Jill reached up with her left hand to hold the left side of the man's head. He began slowly and absentmindedly pumping his oily slick bowed up fat erection against her ass. She instinctively reached behind with her right hand did and her best to jerk him off as she strained her head upward to maintain their kiss. He moaned and just kept up his slow hip pumping into her little fist.

Their standing still kiss ended slowly, with several longing and lustful smaller ones. After the last, Jill lazily letting her head face forward again and her eyes come to rest on me.

My eyes just drooped on her and when they reopened she was squinting at me. Her mouth dropped open when the man suddenly resumed an overall groping of her entire torso. She put her legs and feet together and began arching back against him again, wiggling and gyrating her ass against his hips and erection and, using her elbows jut out behind her to keep her more or less fixed against the man behind her as she squirmed in his mauling arms and rubbed at his erection with her oily ass cheeks.

"Holy shiiiiiiiit," she moaned low and guttural at me as her head fell back against him, succumbing as she was to the sensation of their standing upright squirming spooning grope session.

"Ohhhh yesssss wiggle this ahss on meeee," he groaned against the slick, matted hair on her head.

The man pulled Jill tight to him and she reached back with her right hand to hold him by the back of the head as he bit and kissed at her oily neck and right ear and rolled and pulled her slick little nipples between his fingers some more. My wife looked so sexy and satisfied with her shoulders thrown back like that, her manhandled tits all thrust out in front and her mouth hung open as she watched me jerk off to the two of them.

"You are ready to fuck?" he asked against her ear and then kissed it.

Jill nodded slowly against his mouth as she met my gaze.

"Yessss?" he asked again, reaching down with his right hand between her cheeks to feel her up from behind. She moved her feet apart to allow him further access and her head drooped when he got it. His forearm was shaking back and forth rapidly above her ass, making her cheeks shudder.

Her mouth hung open with a quivering "Ohhhyessssss..."

The man held Jill by the left shoulder as she leaned to that side and instinctively brought her bent right knee up and out like a male dog going to pee. Her pelvis began twitching rapidly on its own and I could see he was fanning his hand back and forth between her oily labia. "Ooooooh?!" she whined out at me with anxious eyes.

"You tell me this wife," he groaned against the top of her head. "You tell me you are ready to fuck."

"I'm ready to fuck," Jill quickly answered with breathy lust, staring right at me as she was masturbated from behind again.

"Holy fuck," I groaned at her. "Holy fffuck..."

"Oooh'yessss you feels so fuck-ing good," the man groaned against the back of her head. "I will fuck your hot lit-tle wet body again and give you the big cock for your husband to see."

"Oh'h'h'h'h'hGod'd'd'd'd," came Jill's quivering moan as she looked about in a daze because of his ultra slick and fast stimulation of her sex.

With her right knee still reared up to the side he suddenly stopped and assumed a wider, squatting stance behind her. With his left hand on her hip he used his right to position the head of his cock at her pussy. My heart rose up in my throat when she instinctively arched her hips back and reached down with her left hand to press inward against it with the fingertips to guide it inside her.

1...89101112...16