Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss!" he said, removing his hands to marvel once more. "So leeember she is back here!...my G'ahd."

The severe arch Jill was keeping made both cheeks look like fleshy plump danish rolls where they met at the flare of her hips.

In his somewhat slumped back position the man reared both elbows back up high as if was going to strangle someone and took a sliding grip of her little waist, made even tinier looking by the roles of flared hip cheek on either side. It looked so sexy the way she alternated watching over both shoulders as he squeezed her tight. The flexion of tendons in his hands and forearms indicated he wasn't holding back. She whimpered down at him. Reading her, the man bit his lip and raised his elbows up higher to allow for the better angle and squeezed even tighter.

She quickly glanced at me, squinting as her waist was gripped and squeezed, her mouth moving like it was trying to form words, her eyes pleading with me.

"Tell him," I whispered.

Biting her lip with hesitation, she looked back at the man.

"I like that," Jill said with quick and trembling breath. "To be gripped tight like that. Around my waist."

He was snarling as he stared at it. "You like, uh?" he asked, applying more pressure.

"Oh yesss...just like that," she said, letting her head fall back, her voice low and husky with this sudden and unabashed urge to let it out. "I like having my waist gripped...nice and tight."

The man's wrists were partially covered from Jill's hair which hung down to her ass in this ultra arched and bowed out posture she was keeping, but his gripping hands and digging fingers were clearly locked on tight to her waist just above her flared hip rolls.

"Oh yessss," she said with a breathy whisper, letting her arms hang down loose, behind her really, with her chest out and breasts taut and aimed high. Jill looked incredible.

She began a gentle back and forth wagging at the waist and the man let go to watch. With her head hanging back, although most of her hair was fallen behind her, much of it was cast over her face.

"Oooooogh," she blew out from behind several matted together locks of it before going silent again with her new gyrations.

"Ohhh," the man's voice trembled as he marveled, "she issss wet husband!...I can feel it on me. And oh I can hear her, so wetttt. So wet on meeee. My G'ahd. Oh my G'ahd she is too much your wife."

I could hear it too. The wet smacking sounds.

"Ughhh...Fucking play with my wife's body," I groaned and allowed myself a rare prolonged droop of the head I jerked off to the edge of orgasm once more. I had to take a deep breath in order to have enough wit to keep it happening.

"Louis," I heard Jill say softly.

I looked up to see her pouring oil over the man's cock and balls as she glanced at me. She set the bottle aside, then took his erection in on her right hand and slowly began jerking it up against her lower abdomen as she looked down at it, her hair fallen all about her.

"Oh!" he groaned out, resting his right forearm on her ass like it was a shelf. His cock was near fully erect. Its middle erectile column pulsed hard in her grip and his nuts rose up.

"OOOooooh," came Jill's quivering moan when it did, glancing up at me from behind several wet locks wet hair.

The man began pressing up onto his toes and she responded by jerking him faster, drops of oil flinging from her fist and up onto her tits and abdomen. The wet smacking sounds increased.

"Oh my G'ahd yes," he said quickly, letting his head fall to one side.

Jill was methodically shifting her weight side to side on him. She leaned further forward and deftly switched hands without missing a beat and began jerking his cock so fast her hair was shaking about her head, her breaths of effort quietly emanating from her hidden face.

"So fuckin' sexy," I said quickly.

She quickly looked up, flinging hair back to reveal her staring back at me with her lower jaw stuck out. She just kept it up, making the same face as she met my gaze while drops of oil flung off her flying little fist. The man's cock had become a fat rigid piece of steel as she jerked it off up against her. His balls bounced around under her wedding ringed grip of the thick shaft they hung from.

Jill took a right over left hold of it, again the top hand coming off the head with each upstroke as she jerked it. The slick wet smacking noises being made were loud. "Ooooh," she said down at it using her normal speaking voice. She quickly looked up at me with squinting eyes. "Big thick cock," she spat out breathy quick, her lips back to reveal clenched teeth over the notion, her butter churning forearms moving a hundred miles an hour below her.

"Christ Jill," I gushed, feeling faint as we stared at each other.

"Ooooh?! Do I look good Louis? Do I look good doing this?" She bit her lip as she glanced down at her hands and then back at me again.

"God yesss."

"Oooh baby?!" she sighed at me. "Hh'I wanna look good for you," she said with breathy hot longing to me.

"Jill you look so fuckin' good I wanna cum all over you," I gushed at her, jerking myself as fast as she was jerking the man.

"Mmmm?! Ohoooh?! I'm your little bunny?" she asked all serious.

"Ughhh Jill. Fucking hell baby," I groaned, feeling my eyes droop.

"Oooh...oooh yes that's what I am," she gushed. "Ooooh I'm your hot little bunny Louis. Oooh baby?!"

"Mmmph," I groaned listening to her as she kept it up.

"I'm your hot little bunny an' you got me workin' a big cock OH! God," she added with sudden loud and just as quick low, lustful awareness.

She hunched over and fanned out her elbows as she worked it, keeping her head strained up to face me, squinting harder than ever and biting her entire bottom lip.

"For fuck's sake you look GOOD! Mmph Jill. Fuckingggg mmph!"

'Little bunny,' she mouthed at me with lusty bedroom eyes.

The man was soon incapable of keeping his feet and legs still. I was feeling the same.

"Oh my G'ahd she will do this to me again," he groaned and suddenly leaned forward, hunched up against Jill as he scoot to the edge of the pedestal with her waist in his grip. He pushed her forward, helping her off his lap until she let her feet down to the floor so that she was standing in front of him once more, facing me as he sat behind her and spread his knees wide and his short wide erection flat up against him. She was in a daze as she looked about, only having her wits brought back when the he yanked her back to him by the waist. It was so sexy seeing her step around with bare little feet as she tried to accommodate being manipulated about.

"Stick it out for him Jill," I said quickly.

"Yesss," the man said through clenched teeth, rubbing her ass with his right hand like he was waxing it as he jerked his cock with his other hand. "Stick this out for meeee. This hot and beautiful ahssss..." he groaned.

She brushed the hair from her eyes over one ear and looked over her shoulder, then carefully put her legs together, placing both hands on her upper thighs. Assuming an arched back posture, she bent at the knees, keeping it out for him as best she could, looked to her right side and waited. He gave her a double open handed smack to both cheeks with a shaking grip. Jill's mouth opened wide as she winced, looking at me with shocked expression. He reached for the oil and poured more on.

"Your wife's ahss is so niiice," the man said, staring at it as he smeared it in. He man gave her a hard smack and she winced. "So in-viting to me," he gushed, leaning forward to plant a lip smacking kiss on each of her arched out oily cheeks as he ran his open left palm clear down his shaft and cupped his own ballsack with a tight grip. "Want to fuck the puzzzzy so bad," he groaned, holding his shiny face to her ass as he ran both hands up and down over the flare of her hips.

"Ooooooghh," I immediately gushed out loud, pumping my hips at them with each slow and taboo driven lustful downstroke fisting of my cock.

Jill's head drooped wearily as she turned forward to face me, a look of lustful surrender on her face at what the man was saying.

"Ughhh, yes you need to fuck my wife's pussy," I said with a whispered snarl. "Grip those hips and fuck her open nice and good... Mmph..." I had to swallow hard and shift in my seat to keep from passing out at my own words.

"H'hhhhLouisssss," she sighed forcefully, her eyes becoming hazy as she took in the sight and sound of me.

"He needs access to your womb honey."

Jill nodded with anxious eyes and pushed it up for the man, turning back to look at him, her shoulders rising and falling with her quickened breath.

"Just look at the ahss you have. My G'ahd you are so beautiful," he said, leaning to his right to make better eye contact with her. "The beautiful blonde, loving wife you arrrrrre, oooohyessss. Showing me your lovely ahss before I fuck your sweet honey puzzyyy. Oooh my G'ahd." He leaned forward and planted another kiss on it, then hugged it, with his arms overlapping about the small of her back.

"Uh!?" Jill said with a look of surprise at me.

"Oh Jesus that looks good," I said with flat disbelief at the way this man was gushing over her ass.

The man planted a big sucking kiss to her right cheek and stared at it. The image of what Jill's pussy looks like from his view point came to mind, her perfect rounded mound of tucked in inner and outer labia, spread just enough on its own. And this stranger was looking right at it as he stroked himself.

"Ooooh," he groaned, reaching for it with his right index finger overlapping his middle one.

Jill sighed at me as her head and eyes drooped. She began twitched as she tried to maintain her posture, her ass moving in uneven and jerking movements on the man's fingers. "Ooooh?!" she cooed at me with anxious eyes.

I could hear it, the wet smacking sounds. She was that aroused, and the man confirmed it.

"My G'ahd she is so soft and wet back here. Her puzzy is so soft and wet." He leaned to his right to peer up at her as she slowly twitch bounced at the knees, then began moving his hand from side to side. The wet sounds got louder.

"Mmmm?! Awwhhhh!" Jill sighed out loud. She turned to her right and immediately met the man's gaze up at her. "Oooooh?! came her feminine high pitched moan at him.

"Ohhhh my G'ahd so pretty you are, looking at me this wayyyy. Sooo beautiful and wet," he said, glancing between Jill and her perfect little arched out pussy. He withdrew his fingers and smelled them. "Oh I must taste you agaaaain," he said, and turned his face in between her cheeks with an "Mmmmm,mgahh" as he moved it once all the way down and up.

"Ohh'ho Gawwwd!" she moaned out at me with torrid lust, leaving her mouth hanging open as she reared upright and bounced at the knees as her torso quivered in and out.

The man pulled her cheeks apart as he moved his face down and up and side to side between them, visibly making them shudder with his efforts to eat her pussy from behind.

"Louisss he's...mmph..."

"And look at this tight lit-tle ahss-hole you have bay-beeee," he groaned and ran his tongue clear up the crack of Jill's ass to the small of her back.

"Uh God," she said flatly, stunned over the sensation and wavering stiff as a board.

With a quick grip of her hips he pulled her too him and did the same thing again as he just moaned into it.

"Oh my-....Jeeeesus Christ," Jill's voice quivered with lustful disbelief, seemingly unsure of what to do with her hands, holding them up and unsteady as she looked from me to her side.

"Mmmyesss, you like this yessss? mmmphmmm," the man moaned into her with his head tilt up as much as possible and his face buried from the nose down in the bottom of her ass.

"OH G'ahhhhd," she said low and incredulous as she twitched forward, staring at me. "Louis he...Uh! Holy shittt," she gushed as her eyes shut. The man ran his tongue right up to the small of her back again and she pitched forward only to catch herself and jerk back upright.

The look on Jill's face and her words of disbelief made it clear this wasn't just oral stimulation of her sex. I groaned, feeling my heart rise up over this lewd and intimate stimulation of her. She was beside herself, twisting and turning at the waist as she struggled to stay upright and either face me or turn to watch him. The man just leaned harder forward, keeping his head strained upward, his face never leaving her ass and making all kinds of breathy grunts and groans as he gripped and regripped her oily cheeks to keep them apart and again ran his tongue up her hind quarters.

Then "Mmmmm," he groaned as he gave her a frantic wagging of his face.

"What are you...Ohhh," Jill said low and breathy and reached back with her left hand to hold his head to her. Then a high pitched "OOOooooOOOH?!" as she stared back at him with her mouth open.

"Uh'huh'hofuck baby that's so good honey," I groaned at her, jerking my cock faster again. "Holdin' him to you like that... God damn."

Her hips twitched and she took an unsteady step forward as her eyes drooped. They opened on me and she looked suddenly frantic.

"I'm?...I'm gonna cum?!" she stammered. "Oh...Oh God? Oh Louissss I? I? ...I'm cumminggggg" she groaned excitedly at me through lust filled eyes as she bent forward at the waste.

The man quickly slid from his seat on the pedestal to kneel directly behind Jill's feet and bear hugged her upper thighs to hold her steady. At the same time he crammed his face into her ass and ate her more vigorously as she climaxed. Her body started convulsing and she brought her right hand up to her mouth as she turned back to look at the man, emitting a stifled "Uhhh'hoooohyesssss" as she held his face to her ass and twitched and bucked against it, sobbing exhales and gasping inhales. She suddenly gave up holding his head to simply use his left shoulder to brace herself as she spasmed, gripping it tight with her wedding ringed fingers as she orgasmed where she stood.

"Christ," I groaned with lust and disbelief. "We just met and you are eating my wife's ass and pussy and it made her cum. Oh shit..." I felt myself almost cum from the notion of it and had to let go my cock.

Jill's fist slowly dropped from her mouth and her body started to bow forward as it twitched. The man slid his hands to the front of her hips and pulled her back upright as he continued working on her. Her head stayed drooped, eyes closed, with her mouth hung open as her left leg bounced in the his tight hold.

"MM!...Oh!..." she moaned as she twitched where she stood, keeping a tight grip on the his shoulder to steady herself. Her right arm kept rising and falling at the elbow, the fingers of that hand repeatedly open and clenching shut. She swallowed hard, panting as she slowly uprighted herself, her left hand leaving the man's shoulder as she faced me, catching her breath and looking spent.

"Ooooh my G'ahd you are so wet," the man said as he stood up behind her.

Jill was still in a daze, looking about and swallowing hard as he took her by the waist to steady her in place.

"Your wiiiife," he groaned. "As you say I will grip her hips and...fffuck...her puzzy open. I make her groan your sexxxxy wife and her hot and beautiful ahssss. Ohhh, G'ahd she is so good." He gave it a good underhanded slap and reached for his oil.

Still shaken from her orgasm, Jill only winced but didn't otherwise react.

"Your posture honey," I said.

She adjusted her stance and placed her hands at her thigh as she sank into a nice arch for him, only moving from her heavy breath as she waited, briefly glancing at me again before returning her gaze over her right shoulder.

While stroking himself the man tilt the bottle of oil, pouring it over his pumping left fist, getting it nice and slick and a faint "Oh God" from Jill as she turned at the waist and watched.

After setting it down he nudged her by the shoulder to face her forward and moved up directly behind her, stepping further and further apart to settle into a widened stance right up behind her, then delivered a loud and cracking slap to it. She winced hard but held her position, glancing at me with a look of disbelief. I lowered my gaze with a raise of the eyebrows, and she swallowed and nodded, then turned to look at her side for the man's next move.

He crouched over Jill and carefully wrapped his left arm around her torso, grasping her right shoulder from the front, pulling her up with a tight grip of it. Her reaction to this was to become visibly nervous and grip it with both hands like the restraint on a theme park ride as she stared right back at me, blinking and swallowing so hard her throat held its contraction for a full few seconds. But she bit her lower lip and slowly put a further dip in her torso to ensure a proper arch in her back.

"That's it Jill keep that pussy out for hi- thaaaat'a girl," I said when she gave it a little wiggle against the man's right hand as he held his cock up between them.

It was incredibly sexy watching her nervous attempts to keep herself presented for him. I found I was stroking myself slow and hard with anticipation. She turned her head when she felt the man brushing hair over her right ear with a finger.

"Yesss," he said softly as he peered around to make eye contact with her. "You look so gooood. I get you ready for me okay?" he said, giving her shoulder a quick shake for emphasis.

"You're gonna...you're gonna get me ready?" Jill asked, trying to rear her head left in order to see him above her right shoulder.

"Yes I get you ready okay?"

She nodded at him.

"Okay," he said with a kiss to the side of her head.

"Mmph," I groaned, feeling my head droop over that exchange between them.

"Louissss," Jill sighed at me.

"You look so good," I whispered at her.

Her eyes were on me, but she focused up quick when the man squat lower behind her with his cock in his right hand and began moving it up and down. Even from several feet away and her body blocking it the wet smacking sounds created were instantaneous.

Jill's eyelids began to flutter and she started to rear upward. Her breath was becoming increasingly erratic along with the wet smacking noises. He gave the back of her right shoulder a kiss as he watched her arched upper body twitch from his stimulation of her pussy from behind. It was affecting him as well. His eyes began to droop and his jaw stuck out as he wet the head of his cock against her sex.

"Mmph your...your cock is up against my wife's wet pussy... Ohmfffuuuuuck," I groaned under my breath over the notion of it.

"Ohhhhh," the man sighed low as he looked around. "So wettttttt. The puzzy. Mmmmm," he hummed as he pressed and held his lips against the top of of Jill's head and wagged his cock against her soft wet sex.

She was also looking around, twitching at the hips as she was inadvertently masturbated by the head of his cock. My cock was rock hard from the sound of it. This lasted another few moments when he suddenly stopped and gripped her shoulder tight.

"I am going to...en-ter...your lit-tle body now, pretty blonde wiiife," he said with breathy lust over Jill's right ear,"...and fffuck your puzzyyy with my big, Turkish cock." He squat down a bit more as he moved to position it.

"Fucking yes put your cock inside my wife," I said under my breath.

I could hear Jill exhale through her nose as stared back at me. ...And her lips suddenly peeled apart.

"Ohhhh," I sighed, stopping all movement on my cock as I watched intently. "Yesss...that's iiiiit," I said softly.

She whimpered, looking anxious.

"Look at me Jillll," I whispered with a gesture to my eyes.

She did. Right at me as her head tilt forward and her jaw moved out and back. She twitched and her eyes started blinking erratically as her breath increased.

1...7891011...16