Talking to Strangers

Story Info
She shares a fantasy, and he unexpectedly fulfills it.
955 words
3.94
20.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dark lashes fluttered, and her green eyes flew open wide. She was clearly disoriented, maybe even a bit scared. Her breasts heaved as she drew a shaky breath, nearly spilling out of the flimsy corset that just barely covered her nipples.

"W-where am I?" she breathed, reaching to push a lock of curly auburn hair back from her face. Her hand stopped short inches from it, and she looked down at her wrist in surprise. Her eyes moved from the fur-lined metal cuff on her wrist, up the links of the chain, to the other end of the restraint, secured to the tall oak bedpost. Her other wrist was also bound, she saw as she gazed upward to the mirrored ceiling.

"You're nowhere," came a voice from the shadows. "Nowhere anyone knows about, at least. Besides me."

He stepped into the hazy red light as he spoke, a smug smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth, eyes hungry as they roamed up and down her scantily clad body.

"I know you from somewhere...you look so familiar." It took her a moment to place him. "The 'toy' store -- you're the guy who recommended the..." she stopped, embarrassed, and her cheeks flushed.

"Vibrator? Yes. How did that work out?"

"Seriously? Tell me where the hell I am, and why I'm dressed like this. Hell, at least tell me your name."

"Suit yourself. You're in my playroom, dressed like the whore I know you really want to be, and my name, as far as you're concerned, is Master."

She snorted, forgetting her panic for a moment. "Are you serious?"

"Do you remember our discussion? When I was helping you in the store. You said you had a recurring fantasy. One that you always imagined while fucking. The only way you could get off."

"The kidnapping? I wasn't serious!"

"Oh no?" he asked, staring pointedly at her erect nipples, which had slid from the top of the corset. "I'm sure that's why you were telling a stranger all about what you get off to." She flushed again.

"Well, if that's the case," he said, crossing over to her, "you definitely wouldn't want me to do this." He lifted her leg, bringing the top of her foot, laced into impossibly high heels, to his face. He began kissing his way up her leg, then slid his tongue up her inner thigh, stopping just short of her pussy. Unconsciously, her hips thrust ever so slightly toward his face, and he smiled.

"Clearly you're not interested, so I guess I'll unlatch the cuffs, and you can go." He stood up and began walking toward the headboard.

"Wait, no -- please."

"Please what?"

"Please..." she looked down, then peered up through her dark lashes. "Please eat my pussy."

He gazed at her, unmoving, and raised an eyebrow.

"Please eat my pussy...Master."

He grinned widely, and crawled onto the bed. He licked and kissed at her thighs, then bit and sucked, bruising just inches from her now dripping center. He ripped her panties to the side, and she let out a hungry moan, turning to a gasp of pleasure as his tongue darted over her clit. She pressed herself into him, and he happily obliged, licking and sucking as she writhed beneath him. Just as she was about to climax, he sat up, eliciting a pout and a pleading whimper from her.

"Don't worry. I have something you'll like even better." He untied his robe, and dropped it to the floor, his cock rigid and throbbing. Her eyes went wide, and she licked her lips in anticipation. He climbed over her, keeping just far enough that she couldn't quite reach it with her tongue. He reached over to the bedside table and pulled a chain with two small clamps from the top drawer. Each one elicited a small gasp as he attached it to her nipples, and she strained against her bondage again. This time he obliged, and grabbed a fist-full of her hair. She hungrily brought her mouth down to his cock, and he thrust into her as she licked and sucked like it was what she was created to do.

He pulled back, eliciting another whimper, and moved to the bottom of the bed. He gripped her legs in his hands, moving her ankles to his shoulders. Without warning, he thrust his cock into her ass, already slick from her wetness that was by now puddling on the sheets. Her tits bounced fully free of her corset as it slipped down by her waist, and she pulled at her restraints again. Her eyes were pleading, and he paused long enough to free one of her hands. He thrust into her again, and she brought one of her tits to her mouth, removing the clamp so she could suck and bite at it to her heart's content.

He leaned down to her face, pressing deeper into her, and she lifted her head, licking and sucking the taste of herself from his lips and tongue. He pressed his hand to her neck, pinning her to the bed, and slammed his cock over and over again into her, using the other hand to rub her clit. She screamed when she came, a deep, primal sound, accompanied by a cascade of fluids that glistened in the low light. He didn't stop, and she gasped and moaned as he kept pounding. Each time she came, her muscles spasmed, and tightened, gripping his cock. He pulled out suddenly, unleashing a torrent of cum on her flushed breasts and face, which she eagerly licked away.

She reached up and uncuffed her other hand, and smiled. "I'll have to remember to talk to strangers more often."