All Comments on 'Tally's Tentacle'

by PTWrites

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyable and hot fantasy!

Chapter two could be a lot of fun ... where Tally visits all those hosts and helps them enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A really unusual but also a very hot look at a tentacle story. I hope to see at least a chapter 2 out of this. It is well deserved considering how much thought went into the original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Work

This needs a lot of work. You have such monumental pacing issues that it actually ends up destroying the suspension of disbelief. Slow the fuck down in the beginning and establish your story.

It's odd how, without even looking at the username or any bio, one can determine if the story was written by a woman or by a man. That's not a compliment.

ab0yhasnonameab0yhasnonameover 3 years ago

That story was a lot of fun! I genuinely found myself sad when Jim seemingly died near the end ... which would probably be the first time I've ever felt compassion for a sex tentacle. I hope you continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Interesting perspective! Could be fun to have the point of view of an effeminate boy in the same situation and maybe who's interacting with other characters in different stades of developpement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
love this

truly cool and unique

OralLover62OralLover62about 3 years ago

I would ignore the comments from "Anonymous: about 1 month ago titled Work". This is a fantastic new way to approach a sexual tentacle. Sentient above just the simple urge for reproduction, and not malicious. I enjoyed it immensely, 5 stars and a favorite story click. I agree with another commenter about maybe a different perspective from various stages. The one criticism I have would be the amount of offspring per reproduction cycle. 3-5 might be better, or you might run the risk of ending the story too soon, do to nothing left to 'conquer'. With 10+ you will get the exponential growth, yet far less control ability in the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Write part two with the boss and 21 year old please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck! Been a while since any story like this has made me cum this hard. Thanks 😊 Keep us cumming 😛

sailbadsailbadabout 1 year ago

I'm a big fan of this tentacle symbiote genre. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWrites@PTWrites
Writer of kinky stories, support me on Patreon for more stories and early access to new chapters for existing stories, as well as brand new stories! https://www.patreon.com/PTWrites