All Comments on 'Tamara Ch. 01'

by EighteenYearsOld

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well . . .

Okay story, but not something about which I would encourage others to read. Rather trite, methinks, although I opine the author is motivated to be idealistic in his approach to matters erotic. Bottom line: I'd give it a C minus; alas, my panty was left arid at the story's conclusion -- not a drop of moisture, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fuuuuuuuuucking lame

Enough said.

bmood1981bmood1981about 16 years ago
good start

Liked the story //was very sexy need to work on context a little ///but very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Average at best

didn't do too much for me (I am female and 25)...

EighteenYearsOldEighteenYearsOldabout 16 years agoAuthor
The Author says

Would like to say that I accept I haven't blown anyone's socks off with the story. And the criticism is certainly valid. But it would help (confidence and ability) if people could add a little constructive suggestion for improvement, rather than simply telling me how bad it is.

There's a second chapter (please don't groan) sent for posting, and a third to follow. I'm grateful to anyone who finds the time to read them, and any suggestions to help me improve will be invaluable - as you already know! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What do you mean???

You "haven't blown anybody's socks off"? Look, Charlie, you got my member harder than the stuff between my ex-wife's ears -- and that's titanium hard! Moments into your story I had to reach for the Astroglide and "finalize the deal," if you get my meaning! You're a fine, gifted writer, son; you don't need languid advice from others on how to spruce things up. Nay, you've got effusive talent deep inside -- where it counts -- so believe in yourself and quit trying to please others. Remember, you're the author and thus the arbitrator as to what works and what should be nixed. Just continue to put out the merchandise as you see fit, and we, the readers, will be happy to purchase!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous