Tamara In Stockings Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gorgeous burgundy knee length wrap over dress and suspenders for me. You'll be able to slip your fingers inside easily"

"Fuck, stop it, you'll make me come at this rate"

"That would take some explaining to your headmistress, see you on Sat night"

"Can't wait, It'll be fun finding the right moment"

"Oh we'll find it, no worries"

Saturday arrived and Tamara fulfilled her promise. The burgundy wrap over dress, in expensive heavy jersey material, was cut in a revealing v shape to show off her cleavage, and fell sensuously over her breasts, hips and thighs. It finished just below her knee to reveal barely-black seamed stockings and black stilettos. Her lips were painted in a dark-burgundy to match her dress, and her dangling jet-black and gold earrings, and dark brown bob, set off her beautiful clear complexion.

It was a mild evening in late September, the moon was full and still low in the sky, like a huge pearl. Tamara looked radiant, she could easily have passed for a woman of thirty eight as she walked through the lamplit village streets on her way to the pub with Jack. Each time her right leg strode forward, she revealed a glimpse of stocking top. As she and Jack turned into the top of the road where the pub was situated, she heard a wolf whistle from behind. She glanced back over her shoulder to see Zelda grinning at her.

"You look fabulous Tamara," said Joe.

"My God doesn't she?" agreed Jack, "and you look stunning too Zelda."

Tamara and Zelda's eyes met for a moment. Zelda was wearing a short black shift dress over which she wore a red and black houndstooth jacket. Her long legs were swathed in black stockings and a pair of six inch stilettos.

"Mmm, sexy," said Tamara, attempting to conceal her lust with a sisterly compliment.

As the two couples made their way through the pub doorway Jack was talking to Joe and neither of them noticed Zelda's left hand briefly caress Tamara's left buttock.

Inside the busy pub with both men at the bar, Tamara kissed Zelda on the cheek in a friendly greeting and whispered into her ear, "Jack's in on this, he knows to keep Joe occupied."

Zelda's let her hand casually stroke Tamara's buttocks as she let it fall from the small of her back, then she surreptitiously brushed her knuckles around the side of Tamara's thigh and found a suspender clip, before letting her hand fall away.

"I'm guessing a four strap tonight."

"Yes, well done, Jack wanted a change, he fancied seeing me with long thin straps tonight. How about you?"

"Why don't you find out? Let's go and grab that table in the corner then you can have a feel."

The two women made their was through the party goers and sat with their backs to the wall, behind a table that had just been vacated. The invited guests had arrived in droves and the place was buzzing. The outgoing landlord had provided live music and a disco, and the band started to play.

Tamara sat on Zelda's left. She casually placed her right hand on Zelda's left thigh as she shifted her position and placed her handbag over the back of her seat. She found what she was looking for, two thick suspender clips.

"So, a six strap for you you sexy bitch," she murmured.

"Hmm, do you approve?"

"Fuck yes!"

Zelda shifted in her chair and allowed her short skirt to show a couple of inches of stocking top.

"Well you did say wear something short with stockings."

"I did, and you obeyed."

"God I want you to fuck me. We must make an arrangement for half term."

"In your office again?"

"Why don't we use your office this time. I promise to obey your every command."

Jack and Joe turned up with the drinks. The party was lively and everyone was having a good time. Jack danced with Tamara then her friend Hilda cut in and stole him away. Joe wanted to sit down so Zelda joined him just as the landlord's twenty five-year old son asked Tamara to dance. The disco was playing now and the good looking young man pressed his thigh then his erect cock into Tamara's thigh and mound as he danced with her.

"Be careful that doesn't go off accidentally," she said in a lascivious tone.

"I've always had the hots for you, will you come up to my room in five minutes," he asked brazenly.

As the dance number came to a conclusion she whispered to him, "No but you go to your room anyway and think of me while you masturbate. I'll be down here thinking of you shooting your load onto your chest. When you've finished wipe yourself off and come back down here. We'll have another dance, I'll make you hard again and you can go back up to your room for another wank."

With this, the slightly confused but highly aroused landlord's son did indeed go up to his bedroom and shoot his spunk onto his wardrobe door within seconds of entering the room.

As the night wore on more drink was consumed and inhibitions disappeared. Tamara and Zelda danced for ages and even stayed on the dance floor for a close dance when the music slowed. Joe was chatting to a group of friends and had no idea what Zelda was up to. Jack had Hilda wrapped around him during the slow number, he was finding it increasingly difficult to obey Tamara's order to never even think about fucking her best friend.

In fact, with Hilda's mound pressing firmly onto his erect cock, it was all he could think about. Hilda's husband had gone home half an hour earlier with a headache, so she decided this was her chance to get Jack's fingers inside her panties.

She'd long suspected that Tamara screwed around, just little slips of the tongue here and there, nothing concrete, but she'd formed the distinct impression that she did. So, on the basis of what's good for the goose is good for the gander, she decided to make a serious play for him. She'd noticed that Tamara was unusually intimate with Zelda, and she began to wonder if her friend, who had always made her heart flutter a little, might swing both ways.

Jack's cock had reached its full throbbing seven inches by now, he knew that he would use it to fuck Hilda before the night was out; Hilda was way ahead of him.

"Oh you naughty man. Shall we get a breath of fresh air?" she whispered to him.

Jack's heart leapt and he escorted her through the thronging party goers to the rear entrance to the pub.

"Let me go to the toilet first, I won't be long."

Hilda dashed into a cubicle lifted her dress and swiftly removed her tights, she was going to let Jack fuck her, she knew from what Tamara had said that he hated tights.

They met outside the back door and Jack led her around the corner into the car park, checked that the coast was clear, unzipped his fly, pulled out his throbbing erection, lifted Hilda's dress, and fucked her enthusiastically against the pub wall. Jack and Hilda went at it with abandon, they lasted long enough for Tamara and Zelda to catch them in the act as they too looked for a quiet spot to satisfy their lust. Tamara and Zelda had come round into the car park from the front door, so Jack and Hilda hadn't spotted them.

"Fuck! I told him never to screw Hilda," whispered Tamara.

"Oh don't be petty Tam, they've both had a drink and his guard was down, anyway, you're your about to do me so you can't talk."

Zelda reckoned that someone would have left a car door unlocked and she was right. The second door she tried was open. She slipped into the back seat of the big SUV with Tamara and they watched Jack slowly taking Hilda to an orgasm against the wall.

They were both hugely turned on by what they saw and as Hilda's head fell back and she came they could just make out her orgasmic cries. This set their pussies tingling and Zelda slipped her left hand under the flap of Tamara's dress, she wasted not time inserting her fingers into Tamara's cunt and she swept her to a rapid orgasm.

Tamara came loudly as Zelda, skirt hem up around her hips revealing the erotic sight of stocking tops and silk panties, brought her to a climax. Jack and Hilda heard the faint cries of Tamara coming and they were startled for a moment. Then Jack realised it was his woman in the throes of an orgasm. They crept silently over to the SUV and looked through the steamy windows. By now, Zelda was laying along the length of the seat with Tamara's tongue and lips teasing her clitoris.

It was Zelda's turn to come, Hilda watched all of this in a state of high arousal. Jack noticed that she pressed the fingers of her right hand into her mound as she watched Tamara and Zelda fucking. Jack's was aroused too, his cock was very hard again and he moved around behind Hilda and lifted her dress, before pushing his erection inside her. Hilda had both hands on the luggage rail and her forehead pressed against the rear door window of the SUV. Tamara laid back against the other rear door with Zelda's head between her open legs.

Hilda fixed her eyes on Tamara's as they both approached orgasm, Tamara's alluring, desire filled gaze sent shivers down Hilda's spine all the way to her cock filled cunt. They orgasmed simultaneously, Zelda, with a strand of saliva mixed with pussy juice hanging between her lips and Tamara's clitoris, looked up to see her staring through the window. She turned and saw what she expected to see, Jack and Hilda breathing heavily and still attached to each other. As Jack withdrew his cock and put it back inside his pants Zelda caught a glimpse of it in the moonlight.

"You lucky cow Tamara."

"I know, let's get out of here fast before the owner turns up."

Tamara and Zelda returned to the pub while Jack escorted Hilda home. She was full of questions about Tamara. Jack had had a couple of drinks but he knew not to let slip that Tamara had fucked Hilda's daughter, Josie, on her wedding night. As they approached Hilda's front door he had some questions for her.

"Did you ever suspect that Tamara liked having sex with women?

"No... Well maybe, I don't know. She can be a prick tease when she puts her mind to it, I've seen men lust after her but..."

"Does it turn you on? You seemed very turned on just now as you watched her with Zelda."

Hilda looked trapped and didn't respond.

"Are you wondering why she never made a pass at you?"

"Yes, I mean no, I don't know, it's confusing."

"She's always said yours was the one friendship she didn't want to ruin. Now it's out in the open so to speak, would you like to go to bed with her?"

There was a long pause.

"Yes, maybe, I... Look, I've fancied you since the day I set eyes on you, I've often fantasised about having sex with you, even when I'm in bed with Murray. You taking me tonight was beyond my wildest dreams, and if that's not enough, it turns out that I've probably fancied my best friend all of these years without fully realising it. Now I don't know what to think."

Jack let the thought hang there for a moment then asked.

"Would you like a very discreet threesome with us sometime?"

"What? God! Jack I..."

Hilda looked lost for words.

"Is Murray playing golf tomorrow?"

"Yes, in the afternoon."

"Pop round for a chat with us, the three of us need to talk about this. She forbade me to mess around with you but, the way we've always flirted with each other, it was bound to happen eventually and I loved it. She loved it too, I could see the lust in her eyes as she watched me fucking you."

With that, a confused Hilda, who for the first time in her life had acknowledged that she was sexually attracted to another woman, a woman whose partner she had just been fucked by while the woman watched, kissed Jack passionately one last time and slipped silently inside her front door. She removed her shoes and tip toed to the kitchen where she retrieved an already open bottle of Pinot Grigio from the fridge.

Sitting alone in her lounge, her legs parted as her left hand lifted the hem of her dress and the fingers of her right hand slipped inside her panties and between the wet folds of her pussy. She'd masturbated often to thoughts of being fucked by Jack but now Tamara filled her mind as she imagined laying beneath her, being kissed by her warm lips and probed by her fingers.

Jack returned to the pub but Tamara and Zelda had gone. Joe was still there, looking slightly worse for wear.

"Have you seen the girls Joe?"

"They left a few minutes ago mate, said they were going for a coffee at your place."

The pub staff were clearing up as the last party goers started to make their way home. Jack helped Joe steady himself and they walked home.

"Sure you'll be alright from here Joe?"

"Yeah mate, great night, great night, be seeing you."

As Jack put his key into the front door, Zelda and Tamara came through the inner door into the porch.

"Had a good time girls?"

"Fabulous," said Tamara.

They both had a post orgasmic flush to their cheeks. Jack thought Zelda looked very fuckable, but another transgression on his partner's territory was probably out of the question.

"I can't imagine what you've been up to," laughed Jack.

"Don't forget, Monday of half term week, keep it clear."

"How could I possibly forget," said Zelda as she kissed Tamara goodnight.

Jack and Tamara watched the lovely leggy Zelda walk sexily into the moonlit night in her stilettos.

"What have you got planned?"

Asked Jack as his cock twitched at the sight of Zelda's slinky progress to the corner of the street.

"I'm taking her to my office this time. Anyway, more to the point, I need to punish you for fucking my best friend."

Tamara led Jack upstairs to the bedroom by his erect cock, she made him strip, tied his hands behind his back and spanked him half a dozen times, before teasing his cock mercilessly, until she eventually rode him to an explosive orgasm whilst whispering, "Oh please fuck me Hilda," into his left ear.

Zelda found Joe asleep on the sofa, still fully dressed. She removed his shoes, kissed his forehead and left him snoring while she went upstairs to bed and sweet sensual dreams of Tamara.

********************

The following Saturday whilst getting ready for her 'assault' on Miriam, Tamara started to plan her half term sexual activity. There would be another assignation with Orla before half term but she'd be away with Miriam during the holiday week, expanding her dating business for women working in London and the South East; especially Westminster.

Tamara would take Zelda to her office on the Monday of half term and lock the door while she fucked her with a strap on. On the final Saturday, she and Jack had been invited to Ben's wedding reception, where she was plotting to be his first fuck as a married man. She'd already sent a text message to Ben, claiming her right to his hard married cock, before he bedded his new wife. They'd made the agreement on the night that she'd fucked him on the Village Hall snooker table, and in a car outside his fiancé's house. Tamara was hoping to lure him into the meeting room behind the main function room at the wedding reception, so that he could fuck her against the partition wall, while his new wife was only a matter of feet away on the other side.

Tamara also looked forward to lazy morning masturbation sessions, with her vibrator, after Jack had left for work and she had already begun to dream up some new scenarios. Frazer, her very desirable former sixth form student was bound to feature heavily.

All of that was in the future but what of Hilda? She had called on Tamara and Jack for a cup of tea and a chat on the previous Sunday; just as Jack had suggested. It had been a strained affair at first, so Jack had invented an urgent task, and left the two friends to talk without inhibition. Hilda gradually relaxed and told Tamara that she was still shocked to discover that she was turned on by her. No other woman had ever aroused her carnal lust, but she realised now that Tamara had always set her heart racing a little, although she'd never worked out why, and had, in any case, shut all such thoughts out of her mind.

Hilda confessed to fantasising about Jack for years, and then apologised for what had happened at the party. Tamara told her that she had been angry for a split second or two, but, given that she and Hilda had gazed longingly at each other while they came, she knew that the basis of their friendship was strong, even though it had now shifted irrevocably. That being said, she didn't want to loose a good friend, or for Hilda to feel pressured into having sex with her.

"Now it's done, I don't mind you screwing Jack discreetly from time to time and if you want me to join in, I'd be willing, and flattered."

"Oh God, thanks Tamara, you're so understanding."

"Let's sleep on it, no pun intended, and see what happens. But if you're going to fulfil your potential, it'll be stockings and heels for you from now on. And some sexy skirts and dresses."

"But Murray..."

"I get it, don't worry, you can keep your sexy outfits here. And who knows, perhaps you'll gain the confidence to wear something smart and sexy when your with him."

"He's never commented on what I wear, not even when I used to make an effort."

"Well let me tell you then that you're an attractive woman and you've got a great body."

"Oh, thanks Tamara, you're such a good friend."

Hilda stretched her hand out and put it on top of Tamara's. It was an affectionate gesture so Tamara didn't take advantage by drawing her friend in for a kiss. Kissing Hilda would have to wait, but it would happen.

That evening, Murray was surprised to get a good seeing to by his wife. Fantasies abounded in her mind as she rode him enthusiastically. She imagined Zelda's head between her legs, her head between Tamara's legs, and recalled Jack shafting her in the car park.

********************

Tamara had finished her make up and started to dress for her 'attack' on Miriam. Black leather was the order of the day. She had bought a pair of very tight leather trousers and a new eight inch strap on cock in black. She laid them out on the bed, then put on a black sports bra and panties, with a plain black singlet vest on top. Then she strapped on the large false cock and squeezed into her leather trousers. She had to pull hard on the zip to close it fully over the bulging false penis.

Finally, she stepped into a pair of Cuban heeled black leather boots with harness straps, silver hardware, zips and a silver toe cap. She stood in front of the mirror with a self satisfied smirk on her lips. There was nothing 'girlie' about Tamara this evening. She was all power and Amazonian strength. She'd been exercising hard with weights for the last few weeks and had noticeably toned up her biceps and shoulders.

A tight fitting biker style jacket and black leather gloves finished the look. When Jack saw her, as she came downstairs and picked up her car keys, his cock twitched frantically and he almost wished that it was him that would be on the receiving end from Tamara tonight.

"God you look magnificent. I'd love to be able to watch you take her with that," he gestured toward the bulge in Tamara's tight leather pants, "you look fearsomely strong and threatening."

"No chance, but if you're very good and you promise not to play with yourself while I'm out, I might tie you up you and fuck you when I get back."

Jack's cock was semi erect by now and he wondered how he would manage to leave it alone, before Tamara returned to lay waste to it; and him.

It was dusk as Tamara reversed her car out of the garage into the street. The sky was leaden and filled with dark purple clouds. Thunder rumbled in the distance as she set off on the twenty minute drive to Miriam's house.

They had agreed the ground rules by text message. Harsh physical force was desired by Miriam. She wanted rough treatment, she wanted to feel frightened and asked Tamara not to hold back. Tamara agreed but stressed she would only go so far, there would be no punching or kicking and she would not draw blood.