Tamara In Stockings Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely bewildered, vulnerable and disoriented, she had been taken advantage of by Lieutenant Davenport; a lesbian dominatrix. Davenport had watched her male sergeant fulfil her order to fuck Tamara before she dismissed him, and had then introduced her to orgasmic sapphic sex and bondage beyond her wildest dreams. Tamara was blown away, it marked the start of her journey as a prolific and charismatic seductress and, once she had confessed it to him, she realised that Jack was as aroused as she was by her submissive and very erotic sexual encounter.

Before Davenport had been posted abroad almost two years ago, she had ensured that Tamara was frightened and aroused by her in equal measure. Tamara was anxious about meeting her again but she wanted to confront her demons. Having heard nothing from Davenport, she had begun to think that, out of spite, Andrea had not passed on her mobile number when, one Friday morning at school, during an 'A' level lesson, a message flashed up on the screen.

"Only in UK for 48 hrs, meet me in Debnm's cafe tomorrow at noon."

"Looking forward to seeing you," replied Tamara.

In truth, she had not felt so discomforted for a long time. She knew that Davenport could be cruel and was at her most dangerous when she appeared to be friendly.

She didn't tell Jack of her plans in case he felt that he should protect her from her former nemesis. She said that she was going shopping in town and wouldn't be back before he set off for the football, but he could be sure of a tight skirt, stockings and heels welcome when he came home. Jack immediately booked a table at a local restaurant so that he could indulge in the lengthy wooing of his gorgeous sexy woman, before taking her home for a long night of passionate sex.

Tamara spent ages getting ready for her meeting with Davenport. She had a plan and the first part of it was to make herself so alluring and irresistible to Davenport, that she'd want to take her somewhere private. She washed and styled her hair and put on her most lavish gold earrings. Her eye makeup was stunning and her lips were painted bright red.

Although it was a lunchtime meeting in a department store cafe, she wore a clinging satin red dress cut on the bias, that followed every curve of her gorgeous body and showed a hint of the suspender clips that held up her seven denier black seamed stockings.

Her panties and four strap suspender belt were also red and, without a bra, her nipples showed clearly through the satin dress material. The off the shoulder dress revealed her increasingly toned shoulders and the tight long sleeves clung to her well sculptured biceps. Her physique was still very feminine, but she had begun to look muscular and imposing at the same time.

The dress gathered in low cut boat neck folds about her cleavage and clung to her waistline, before falling sensuously over her buttocks and hips, then swathing her thighs and lower legs to open out into a flare just beneath her knees. She stepped into sexy little black ankle boots, with four inch stiletto heels, that would almost put her on an eye level with Davenport in her two inch military heels.

Tamara looked voluptuous and alluring. She swished the hem of her dress back and forth in the full length bedroom mirror and was certain that Davenport would take the bait.

It was a cold November day so, in order to attract as little attention as possible, she wore a smart long grey coat over her dress with a large black shoulder bag. She still stood out and looked very sophisticated as she walked from the multi storey car park to Debenhams. She arrived a few minutes early at the cafe, but Davenport was already sitting at a table near the back wall drinking coffee.

Tamara was disconcerted and a little intimidated but she was determined not to let it show. She paid for a coffee at the counter and strode confidently over to the table and greeted her former mistress, before unbuttoning her coat and letting it fall open as she sat down. Davenport's eyes lingered on her breasts and thighs before she made eye contact with Tamara.

Tamara felt good, she'd already outshone the attractive, athletic and very desirable Davenport. Davenport was in her uniform, a tunic which narrowed at the waist over a shirt tucked into a sensible straight skirt and two inch heels. She couldn't hope to compete with Tanmara in the glamour stakes today and she knew it.

Even so, Tamara thought that the regulation military attire looked sexy on Davenport, especially as she knew what she would be wearing underneath. Without doubt, Davenport would be in a white six strap suspender belt, skimpy panties and a front fastening bra. In fact, if she were to don the military cap on the table next to her, Tamara might feel inclined to surrender herself.

But this was a day for revenge served cold, Tamara was determined not to submit to Davenport, she no longer had a hold on her and, today, she was going to teach her former mistress a lesson that she wouldn't forget. Tamara knew that in a fair fight she still had no chance against Davenport, but she had no intention of fighting fair.

As she sipped her coffee and seductively crossed and uncrossed her legs. She could see Davenport's arousal growing. She let her coat slip off her shoulders and it fell onto the floor so she made a performance of bending down in front of Davenport so that she could see her breasts and nipples swinging freely inside the front of her dress. She gave Davenport a flirty grin, then she threw her coat over the back of her chair and sat back down, carelessly crossing her legs and 'accidentally' revealing a mile of stocking clad thigh.

Davenport's pussy was in spasms by now, her juices started to seep into her panties and her nipples hardened underneath her tunic. She involuntarily stroked and caressed her own left thigh, then crossed her legs to try to tame her pussy's bad behaviour.

"My my, Tamara, Andrea was right, well her description was a little grudging but you do indeed look like a woman transformed. Not that you weren't a delectable little tart already, but you look as though you've grown into a formidable seductress since I last saw you. And you've toned up"

"Yes, if I could be bothered I'd make Andrea my bitch, but I find strong confident women more of a challenge these days."

Tamara could see Davenport appraising her toned arms and shoulders and deciding that she could still take her any time she wanted.

"Don't forget that you were my bitch until I released you. If I had a mind to take you as my bitch again, well... let's not go there. Why do you want to see me?"

"I wanted to thank you for transforming my sex life. Since you took me at the barracks I've had sexual encounters with twenty five men and twenty three women. You opened the door and I rushed through it with complete abandon."

"Well I must say that I'm not altogether surprised, you took very readily to my sergeant's cock and my cunt when you had finished your little lost princess routine in the guardhouse."

Tamara was angered by the jibe but she didn't let it show. She stayed cool and calm and stuck to her plan.

"How long are you here for Lucinda?"

Tamara used Davenport's first name to show that she felt herself to be an equal. She could see that this irked her a little.

"Just 48 hours, I came back to attend a retirement presentation for my old commander yesterday afternoon. I had some time to kill in the evening, so I decided to imposed some discipline on one of my former associates. She'd lost respect as a mistress and had to be ritually converted to a bitch in front an audience. You're a teacher so you know that correction is an important disciplinary tool."

"Hmm, so Andrea has lost your confidence."

"How did you know that I was referring to Andrea?"

"Because about six months ago I destroyed the weak pathetic woman when she presumed to try to take me for her bitch."

"Yes, I didn't get the full story from her, but you certainly made an impact on her. She hates you and she tried to get me to teach you a lesson."

"Lot's of people that I teach lessons to say they hate me but I don't lose any sleep over it."

"Ah! Yes, your students, I see. Anyway, enough of this chit chat, I think we should talk about what you're doing dressed for sex on a Saturday afternoon in Debenhams cafe."

"Can't you guess?"

"Right, I see, well as it happens, I've got a couple of hours to kill, my flight isn't until this evening."

"Where are you based these days?"

"Still in Germany, I would have stayed longer, but there are one or two frauleins that will be missing my firm direction if I stay away too long."

"Mmm, I'd always pictured you with some submissive, pretty little officer's wife." I can just see her in her floral patterned Sunday dress listening to the vicar drone on in church and dreaming of being bound, gagged and fucked by you."

"You're very perceptive Tamara, but she was the Colonel's daughter and she's back at college now. My current bitch of choice is a major, she's senior to me in rank only," smirked Davenport.

"Look, we both know you've come here to tease or seduce me. Which is it to be? If you want a good safe fucking, no ropes attached, you can come back with me to the camp for a couple of hours and I promise not to abuse you; in fact I'm finding you very, very desirable at the moment and I'd love to take you home with me. But if you're just here to tease and show me what I'm missing, then I'll be on my way. What's it to be Tamara?"

This was all going to plan for Tamara. It was obvious that Davenport couldn't resist her and was trying and failing to sound indifferent. She had come to tease Davenport, and she'd come to lure her into a sexual encounter. She felt as though she was entering the spider's lair. She didn't believe Davenport's promise that she wouldn't take advantage of her and humiliate her again, but she needed to get her alone for her plan to work, so she agreed to go back to the base with her.

"I'll take a good safe fucking, that's if you mean what you say."

"Of course I mean it, I'm staying in a vacant apartment at the base. Where are you parked."

"In the multi storey."

"Right, me too, come on and you can follow me into the base. Your vehicle will have to be searched at the checkpoint, but it won't be as thorough as the strip search that I subject you to afterwards."

Davenport couldn't resist taking control. Tamara thought it was a good sign, she was complacent and was not likely to suspect that Tamara was preparing to exact her revenge. As they both got up from the cafe table, Tamara put on her coat and gathered up her large black shoulder bag and felt for the reassuring hardness of the metal handcuffs contained inside. She felt more nervous than she had been so far in Davenport's presence, but she knew that if she stuck to the plan that she had rehearsed in her mind a thousand times, she had a chance to get the better of her arrogant former mistress.

Tamara followed Davenport to the checkpoint and then around to a block of apartments at the far end of the camp. They pulled up into an almost empty parking area. It was eerily quiet as she got out of her car. Davenport told her that this part of the camp was virtually unoccupied. She was sure from the set of Davenport's jaw, and the look of determination on her face, that she was planning to overpower her at the first opportunity. She thought it wise to leave her coat in the car so that she couldn't be accosted and pinned down while removing it in the apartment.

Davenport led Tamara up two flights of stairs to her apartment. Tamara felt as though she was being led to the gallows. The two women had stopped talking to each other and the atmosphere was tense. Tamara had planned not to turn her back on Davenport or let her get between her and the door to the apartment. She'd also decided to strike at the earliest opportunity. She knew that she would only get one chance and if she failed to subdue her opponent, she would end up on the receiving end of a humiliating act of sexual domination which, although potentially enjoyable, would leave her beaten and her plans of revenge in tatters.

Davenport open the door and asked Tamara to go in first.

"No, please, after you," said Tamara.

Tamara followed Davenport down a short passage that opened out into a lounge. There was a door to a bathroom then a bedroom on the left and a kitchen on the right.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"No, please let's get into bed, I've been looking forward to this."

Davenport had taken her tunic jacket off and her magnificent breasts suddenly looked larger, emphasising her flat muscular stomach and abdomen. She moved toward the bedroom door and Tamara almost lost her nerve as she watched her tall, strong, athletic form moving lithely across the room.

"The bedroom's in here, we've got a couple of hours so there's no rush. Come and take your dress off, you know how I love to see you in your stockings and suspenders. I'll just hang up my dressing gown."

As she hung the garment up in a wardrobe on right hand side of the bed, Tamara noticed her surreptitiously removing the belt. There wasn't a moment to loose. Davenport came back around the end of the bed, the dressing gown cord concealed behind her back in her right hand but this put her at a disadvantage. She couldn't bring her arm around quickly enough when Tamara, clutching the handcuffs, rushed at her and wrapped her arms around her. Tamara's momentum knocked them both onto the bed, before Davenport fell face down into the gap between the bed and the wall on the left.

Tamara was on top of her in an instant in the narrow space. She'd managed to keep hold of the handcuffs and before Davenport could move, Tamara had clipped the cuffs onto her right wrist. Davenport managed to get her left hand onto the floor but she couldn't lift herself out of the confined space with Tamara on top of her.

Now all of the weight lifting and bicep curls paid dividends as Tamara put her right elbow into the back of Davenport's neck as she twisted her left arm behind her back. The struggle was intense and it looked like Davenport might free her left arm but Tamara dug the point of her elbow harder into her neck. Davenport screamed with pain and Tamara quickly forced home her advantage by pulling her left wrist further behind her back and clipping the self locking cuffs in place.

The two women lay there for a moment getting their breath back. Davenport called Tamara a devious bitch, but she knew the game was up. She had underestimated Tamara's strength and she was about to pay the price.

"Get up, it's no use resisting, I'm in control now and it's payback time."

"What are you going to do?" asked an uncharacteristically nervous Davenport.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget you nasty arrogant bully."

Tamara pulled Davenport out from between the bed and the wall by her hair, and forced her onto the bed. Even though she'd got her handcuffed, Tamara could feel her raw, underlying strength and was greatly relived that she had managed to out manoeuvre her. She quickly tied her ankles and knees together with bondage rope from her bag and strapped a ball gag to her mouth. Now she could relax, the dangerous Davenport was trussed and there was no escape.

Tamara took a pair of scissors from her bag and cut Davenport's shirt away from her body, then she removed her skirt. She had to admit that Davenport looked extremely fuckable, lying on the bed trussed and gagged in her stockings and suspenders. But the two inch military heels didn't create the effect that Tamara wanted so she searched the wardrobe and found a pair of six inch stilettos which she swapped for the military issue shoes.

Tamara reached into her bag again and pulled out a small digital camera. She took several photos of the bound Davenport. Her grunts of complaint were useless, she couldn't utter a word because of the ball gag so she gave up and accepted her fate. It was a crushing blow for the Captain, she realised that if news of this got out, she'd never live it down. But there was worse to come.

"It's a good job that Andrea didn't give you the full details of what I did to her. If she had, you'd have known what to expect now."

Tamara pulled out a large battery operated dildo. Davenport tried to stop her turning her over so that Tamara could insert it into her vagina from behind, but the fight had gone out of her. Tamara got her face down on the bed, smeared gel on the dildo and forced up into enemy's cunt; Davenport shuddered as it went in. Tamara secured it in place with a leather chastity belt that fitted around the waist and between the legs. The hapless Davenport was now cuffed at the wrists, bound at the knees and ankles, gagged, and had a large vibrator strapped into her cunt.

Tamara turned her back onto her side.

"So this is what's going to happen Lucinda. In a moment, I'm going to turn that beast on and video you while you succumb to your first orgasm. Then I'm going to leave you here to be fucked into oblivion by it, and in about ten minutes, you'll be praying that the battery runs out. I'll keep the photos and video footage as insurance. Don't ever bother me again or the whole world will see your humiliation."

"Just so you know that I can be merciful, in two hours time, I'm going to ring Andrea and let her know where to find you and the keys to the handcuffs and chastity belt. That will be embarrassing for you won't it? Your new bitch coming to your rescue... let's hope she doesn't decide to exact revenge on you herself. Are you sorry you ever laid eyes on me now?"

Davenport nodded and tears filled her eyes.

"I do hope you don't miss your flight, and I hope you're travelling first class, those economy class seats would be much too hard for a tender little pussy like you'll have in a couple of hours time."

Tamara turned the vibrator up to half power, enough to have the desired effect and to ensure that the battery didn't run out too soon.

Davenport immediately responded with a muffled groan, in no time she was letting out stifled screams and writhing in shame and anger before she surrendered to arousal of the vibrator; Tamara captured the moment for posterity. After around three minutes, Davenport had her first orgasm, her eyes had a desperate defeated look mixed with sorrow and sadness as she immediately built towards her second orgasm. Tamara left before she came again but there was no let up and soon she was climaxing for a third time. Each orgasm became less pleasurable, she sank into a numb uncomfortable state until the battery mercifully ran out after thirty minutes.

Tamara drove the short distance home and opened a bottle of Chardonnay. She sat drained and exhausted by the nervous tension that she had felt all day. After a couple of glasses she began to feel more like herself and she reflected on the last three years of her life. In some small way, she really was grateful to Davenport for setting her off on the road to sexual liberation, experimentation and fulfilment.

Tamara had come full circle, she had tamed and humiliated the woman who had held so much power over her, and it felt thrilling. What's more, she had become a sexually confident seductress who could have almost anyone that she wanted, whenever she wanted.

Her thoughts drifted to some of her conquests and encounters: Daniel with the largest cock she'd ever seen; her lively and very dirty friend Alena who was now in Australia; Danita her former pupil and cleaner whom she took as her first bitch; Ben who she coerced into fucking her on his wedding night; being swept away on a sexual tsunami by her young Polish friend Marta; the lovely Annie, aunt to Daniel and a dreamy afternoon fuck; flirting with and teasing Evan before letting him tantalise and fuck her after the staff Christmas meal; Miriam her current bitch, with whom she enjoyed deeply depraved but consensual sex; her affair with Yummy Mummy Zelda; Orla her green eyed Irish lover and high class prostitute; and, at long last, her best friend Hilda, emerging from her cocoon in her late forties to become a liberated lustful butterfly.