Tamara In Stockings Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara assumed the role of a menacing female stalker, intending to break into the house of her provocatively dressed, sexy feminine target and 'raping' her. The premise was that Tamara's character had spied on, and followed Miriam, but Miriam did not know her. All notions of the political correctness that they would normally observe, in their actions and relationships, had been abandoned to the requirements of the brutal, deeply depraved fantasy that had turned them both on so much. They were ready to give in to their base desires and each take their own form of satisfaction from the encounter.

As Tamara approached the city's southern suburbs the thunder storm broke. She felt nervous and trembled with erotic anticipation as she pulled up across the street from Miriam's very large six bedroomed house. She cut the engine and lights and waited for a moment to be sure that the coast was clear. There was a bright flash of lightening followed by a loud crack of thunder, the occasional large spot of rain smacked onto the roof of her car as she got out and moved stealthily toward the house.

There were no lights on at the front, so she crept around to the back of the house, in darkness, where she saw a large conservatory warmly lit with subdued lighting. She knew that, as instructed, Miriam had left the doors unlocked. As she crept toward the conservatory, she passed the kitchen and tentatively tried the back door handle. It opened, and she slowly made her way inside, just as torrential rain started to fall. This was a bonus, Miriam was expecting her to 'break in' through the conservatory, but now she was already inside and could heighten the surprise by approaching from an unexpected direction.

Tamara made her way on tiptoes through the large kitchen and stopped at the open door into the hallway. She could see a light on in the reception room where she expected her target to be sitting in nervous apprehension. She glided silently across the broad hallway, her chest felt tight with excitement; she stood at the open reception room door trying to breath slowly and steadily.

She looked through the gap between the door and the doorframe and caught sight of Miriam, standing in the double doorway into the conservatory, looking anxious and gazing into the stormy night with her left hand to her throat. Miriam was dressed just as agreed in a sexy tight knee length blue pencil skirt with a zip all the way up the back. The expensive well cut skirt draped her beautiful buttocks and thighs. She also wore a translucent white silk blouse; her large pert breasts and hard nipples were retained in a classy white lace bra. Her glorious legs were swathed in neutral, seamed stockings and shod with very high cream coloured heels.

The heavy rain pounded the conservatory roof, making a loud drumming sound. There was another flash of lightening followed by another loud crack of thunder. Tamara saw Miriam flinch and look even more anxious. Tamara entered the room and moved swiftly up behind Miriam under the cover of the noise made by the heavy rain. When she got to within six feet of her, Miriam sensed a presence and turned to face her. She looked genuinely surprised.

"W-Who are you... Get out at once before I call the police."

Without hesitation Tamara closed the gap between them, spun Miriam around by her right arm, twisted it up behind her back and clamped her gloved hand around her mouth. Tamara caught sight of their reflection in the glass conservatory door. She had Miriam's body arched backwards, the outline of her hard nipples visible through the silky translucent blouse, and her pussy slit and suspender straps showing in relief through the taut material of her skirt. Tamara's juices began to seep into her panties at the erotic sight reflected back to her.

Miriam tried to struggle against her as she forced her over towards a large sofa. She put up a good fight and managed to throw off Tamara's left hand that had covered her mouth, but Tamara was too powerful and she slammed her down onto the thick pile carpet with a thud.

Tamara lay on top of Miriam, her bulging strap on cock pushing into the cleft between her shapely buttocks.

"Please don't hurt me. What do you want? Take anything you like but please don't hurt me."

"It's you I want bitch," said Tamara.

She took out a ball gag from her jacket pocket and strapped it to Miriam's mouth. Then she produced a length of soft red bondage rope from the same pocket and bound Miriam's wrists; Miriam whimpered through the gag.

"Shut up bitch. I've been watching you, flaunting yourself in your expensive clothes, big car, big house. I've seen you get a good licking from the other whores in your smug social circle, They might be gentle with you but I won't be. You're no longer in control, I am and I'm going to make you beg for mercy."

Tamara pulled a bound Miriam up onto her knees by her hair. Then she got her onto her feet and dragged her forcefully over to a large coffee table in front of the sofa. She cleared the table of its contents with the sweep of her right arm. Miriam tried to struggle free so Tamara slapped her left cheek, placed a gloved hand behind her neck and forced her down so that she was on her knees with her upper body face down on the table. Then she pulled our more bondage rope and unzipped Miriam's skirt up to her panty gusset and tied tied her knees to the table legs.

Tamara shivered with anticipation at the sight of Miriam bound and gagged and completely vulnerable in her unzipped tight skirt. She moved around to the side of the table so that Miriam could see her undo her tight leather pants and pull out the huge black bulging cock. Miriam's expression was a mixture of genuine fear and unbridled lust. Tamara gelled the shaft of the cock and massaged it several times and gave Miriam a salacious domineering look.

She moved behind Miriam and knelt down, "I'm going to 'rape' you and there's nothing you can do to stop me bitch."

Miriam let out a muffled sigh of protest. Tamara grasped the cock with her right hand and with her left hand moved Miriam's panty gusset to one side, found the opening to her wet cunt and slammed the cock inside her. She thrust vigorously and violently into Miriam making her body lurch back and forth on the table top. She kept this up for several minutes, grabbing a handful of Miriam's hair in her left hand and pulling her head and breasts up off the table. The bottom end of the cock pressed into Tamara's mound and added to her depraved arousal. Miriam started to groan with pleasure.

"You're enjoying this you dirty slut," said Tamara as she fucked Miriam even harder.

Miriam was definitely enjoying being forcefully fucked, she came with a muffled scream, her body jerked and juddered as Tamara finished her off by massaging her clitoris. As soon as she had finished, Tamara untied the bindings on her knees, zipped her tight skirt back up and dragged her up on to her feet by her hair. Then she spun her round, gripped her by the throat with her right hand and forced her back until she shoved her unceremoniously onto the sofa. Miriam's eyes looked startled at the force Tamara was using and her pussy clenched its approval.

Tamara, magnificent in black leather, with her huge false cock waving from side to side, bore down on Miriam and ripped her silk blouse open before forcing her tight skirt up to her hips to reveal her sexy stocking tops and suspender straps. A surge of wanton desire spread through her body as she ripped Miriam's panties away from her gorgeous shaved pussy. She removed Miriam's gag so that she could taunt her and make her beg for mercy.

Miriam looked incredible with her skirt around her hips, her legs invitingly wide apart and her blouse ripped open. She still had her arms bound behind her back. Tamara pushed down on her face with her left hand and guided the strap on cock into her cunt with her right hand. Again she thrust hard into Miriam and taunted her.

"You deserve this you fucking insolent bitch. What are you?"

Miriam forced the words out through the strong hand that held her face,"An insolent bitch."

Tamara continued to ride her hard.

"You dirty fucking slut, I'm your Mistress now and I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week... You're a dirty fucking slut, what are you?"

"A dirty fucking slut."

"What else bitch."

"A dirty fucking slut Mistress."

Miriam knew what Tamara wanted next.

"Please don't hurt me Mistress, please don't fuck me hard. Please Mistress don't."

"Silence bitch, you're getting what you deserve."

Miriam was highly aroused again and building to another orgasm.

"Oh please mistress, please don't fuck me har... Oh God, please mistress, oh please don't, please don't stop, ohhhh! Ohhh fffuckk, I'm commminng, I'm comminnng."

Miriam surrendered to a crashing orgasm and Tamara was beside herself with lust and yearning. She quickly removed the cock and her pants and panties then pulled Miriam off the sofa and made her kneel between her legs. Tamara pressed Miriam's face hard into her cunt lips.

"Eat me bitch and make me come."

Miriam began running her tongue around Tamara's sweet vulva. She nibbled her clitoris, sucked on her labia and pushed her tongue into her hole. Then she kissed and sucked vigorously on her clitoris again. She repeated this several times until Tamara's breathing became laboured and she pressed her cunt harder into Miriam's face. Now Tamara fingered her hole whilst Miriam tantalised her clit. Her orgasm took her by surprise and she yelled out her pleasure as her hips bucked.

Tamara wanted more, she knew she could come again straight away, so she pushed the still bound Miriam onto the floor on her back, sat astride her face and fucked it to another sublime orgasm, leaving her victim's face smeared in cunt juice. When she had finished, she put her tight leather trousers and Cuban heeled boots back on, bound Miriam's ankles and knees together, replaced the gag and left her lying on her side trussed and submissive. The last thirty minutes had flown by and she wanted to draw out Miriam's 'suffering' and humiliation as long as possible.

"I'm starving bitch, I'm going to see what you've got to eat."

Tamara found some chocolate ice cream in the freezer and helped herself to a bowlful, she poured herself a large glass of a rather expensive French Sauvignon Blanc premier cru, and went back into the lounge. She put her bowl and glass down on the coffee table and manoeuvred Miriam in front of where she was sitting, so that she could rest her feet on her hip while she fed herself.

Tamara instructed Miriam to be silent and not to move under any circumstances. She leafed through Miriam's 'Ideal Homes' magazine and enjoyed her wine and ice cream for at least half an hour. Eventually, she spoke to the trussed and immobile bitch on whom she was resting her legs.

"You've been lucky to escape without a severe spanking, perhaps you won't be so lucky in a while after I've had my way with you again."

Tamara finished her wine and returned to the kitchen for more ice cream, which she took into the hallway and left on a small table, while she arranged a chair from the dining room in front of a full length mirror.

She went back into the lounge to rouse her prone victim. After removing Miriam's gag she dragged her into the hallway and sat herself down facing the mirror. Then she positioned Miriam on her knees in front of her. She removed her jacket, leather pants and false cock and spooned chocolate ice cream onto her shaved pussy.

Miriam, bound at her wrists, knees and ankles, was instructed to eat her ice cream covered cunt. She looked in awe and admiration at Tamara's well toned biceps and shoulders before she greedily lapped away at the cold chocolate treat between her legs. The contrast between Miriam's warm mouth and the cold ice cream had Tamara in ecstasy. As she watched her reflection through half closed eyes she commanded Miriam to make her come.

"Bring me bitch, make me come hard. Ummph, ohh! Fuck me with your tongue."

The sight of Miriam bound and submissively licking her cunt brought Tamara to a glorious debauched climax. When the intensity of her orgasm had subsided, she lifted Miriam's face to hers, bent toward her and kissed her sensuously. Remnants of chocolate ice cream, cunt juice and Miriam's sweet saliva, blended in her mouth and aroused her again. She glanced at the mirror again and the sight of Miriam's perfect buttocks in her tight pencil skirt, bound and compliant, made Tamara's pussy even wetter.

"We're not finished yet slut, I'm taking you up to your bedroom for a spanking and another good fucking."

Miriam tried hard to stay in role and not show her ardour at the idea of being further degraded by her intimidating 'stalker.' Tamara refitted her false cock and pulled on her tight leather trousers. She stood Miriam up, then pulled a bondage collar and chain from her jacket pocket.

Tamara removed the ropes that bound Miriam's knees and ankles and attached the collar to her neck and, carrying the bowl of ice cream, led her upstairs by the chain; a slow, erotic ritual that served to enhance Tamara domination and Miriam's subjugation. When they reached the bedroom Tamara spoke to Miriam again.

"Prepare to suffer bitch, you're going to feel pain then I'm going to 'rape' you again."

"My husband will be home soon. You'd better go now, I won't tell anyone about what you've done to me."

"Pathetic lying bitch, we both know your worthless MP husband is in London fucking over the least well off in society whilst I'm fucking you. You've just earned yourself a severe spanking."

Miriam whimpered as Tamara unzipped her pencil skirt and let it fall to the floor. Then she removed her torn translucent silk blouse and gagged her again. She sat on the bed and pulled Miriam over her lap so that her head was to her left and her gorgeous stocking clad legs and high heels were to her right.

Tamara unclipped Miriam's bra and with her bare right hand then she started to spank Miriam's buttocks taking each one in turn. Thunder rumbled all around as she humiliated her bitch with resounding slaps. After a dozen hard spanks on each buttock, Miriam's backside took on a warm pink flush. She was still bound at her wrists as Tamara pushed her face down onto the bed. She poured the rest of the chocolate ice cream onto Miriam's tender buttocks and let it and dribble over her as it started to melt.

With Miriam face down on the quilt, Tamara knelt either side of her head and lowered her tongue and lips onto Miriam's delicious buttocks. She licked the ice cream slowly and sensuously off Miriam rear end. When all traces of the ice cream had been removed, she came around behind Miriam and lifted her backside so that she could lick her hole from between her legs. Miriam's immediate arousal spurred Tamara on. She flipped Miriam over, still gagged and with her arms bound behind her back, and spread her legs. Then she unzipped her pants and set her huge cock free again before pushing it into Miriam's constantly wet and clenching hole.

Tamara thrust into Miriam again making her divine breasts sway to the motion. The eight inch cock stretched Miriam's cunt walls again as Tamara gave her another hard fucking, whilst squeezing her large, very hard nipples.

"You're enjoying this far too much you slut. You dirty bitch, come now, do as I say and come for your mistress."

Miriam grunted through the mouthful of ball gag. Her head arched back as her next orgasm grew from her loins and swept over her abdomen and quivering breasts. Tamara thrust the cock into her with renewed vigour, and made her come with a deep throated growl that turned into a muffled squeal. Miriam bucked hard against the cock for several seconds then her body collapsed into inertia and she lay perfectly still and spent.

Tamara withdrew from her, put away her assault weapon and stood gazing at the Miriam's inanimate body. A flash of lightening illuminated the bedroom. Tamara thought that her bitch looked magnificent, lying there on the bed in her heels and stockings, with her arms bound behind her back; ball gag still in place. She turned her over and, admiring the impression that she had made on Miriam's buttocks, she untied her wrists as thunder rumbled in the distance.

"I'm leaving now bitch. Don't breathe a word of what happened here tonight to anyone. You won't see me but I'll be watching you. Next time I'll take your pretty pussy when you least expect it. Make sure you keep looking over your shoulder as you skip along in your sexy heels and stockings."

With that, Tamara left the house as stealthily as she had arrived. As she drove home through the receding thunder storm, her pussy glowed with satisfaction at the depraved, but highly erotic, performance that she had acted out to perfection. Now all she wanted was Jack's cock and she knew that she would soon be binding his wrists behind his back and riding him to her kinky satisfaction and fulfilment.

Miriam's ninety minute 'ordeal' was over and she slept lightly for an hour or so then slowly forced her aching body from the bed. She wearily removed her stockings, suspender belt and heels, then she hobbled around in her silk dressing gown, securing doors and pouring herself a large glass of water to ease her parched throat.

As she started to climb the stairs again to go back to bed, she relished the sore, bruised feeling in her cunt; the warm sensations in her buttocks; the rope marks on her wrists, knees and ankles; the depraved, erotic, kinky feeling of being fucked and abused by her powerful assailant; and the euphoric perverted thought that she would be taken against her will again by the leather clad 'stalker' with the bulging cock.

********************

Monday morning of half term arrived. Jack had gone to work early as usual, and as usual, a cold cup of tea sat untouched on Tamara's bedside table. When she awoke, she stretched and yawned and thought about getting ready for her planned sexual escapade with Zelda, in her office this time. But she didn't need to get up yet and her right hand strayed to her pussy.

After a dreamy spell of self generated arousal with her fingers she reached into her drawer and took out a vibrator. It was her slender metal model with the twist control dial on the base. It felt lovely and cool as she sank it into her wet cunt. She turned the dial down low and evoked a fantasy about Frazer, her gorgeous ex-sixth form student who left school in the summer.

In her fantasy she was driving to school one morning and it was raining hard. The traffic queue came to a halt and her car stopped near a bus stop. Frazer was standing under the sparse shelter waiting for a bus. Quite unprofessionally, when he recognised her, she beckoned him to get into the car. Frazer, eighteen years of age, was wearing a smart suit to attend an interview that afternoon. With his mature film star looks, he could easily pass for twenty three.

"Come on, get in Frazer, you'll get soaked standing there."

"Thanks Miss, are you sure it's okay?"

"I won't tell if you don't."

Tamara was wearing a suit with a tight and inappropriately short skirt that revealed her stocking tops, suspender clips and a glimpse of her panty gusset as she sat in the driver's seat. Her blouse was unbuttoned, showing silky skinned cleavage and her hard braless nipples poked through the fine translucent material.

Frazer couldn't take his eyes off her legs, stockings and panties as they moved off in the traffic. Tamara could see a bulge growing in his trousers, he shifted in his seat trying to conceal it, but it was too big to hide. At the next roundabout, instead of continuing en route for the school, Tamara took the first left exit which took her under the ring road and out into open country.