Tamara In Stockings Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The real Tamara turned the dial up on her vibrator as she anticipated the conclusion to her fantasy.

"Where are we going Miss?"

"We're going to find out if you know how to use that."

She said, gesturing toward his by now full blown erection.

Frazer didn't speak, his bright red face spoke for him. She knew at that moment that she was in control of the situation. She drove a couple of miles and turned off along a quiet narrow road that ran alongside a canal. At about a hundred yards along the road she pulled the car out of sight onto a track in the woods adjacent to the canal. It was still raining heavily and the trees were dripping large drops onto the car roof.

The real Tamara turned up the dial again as she imagined unzipping Frazer's trousers and pulling out a magnificent large cock. Frazer gasped and looked ready for the taking. Tamara reclined his seat as far back as it would go then sat astride him and fucked him for all she was worth. He came very quickly and she imagined that she did too as the vibrator took her to a magnificent orgasm.

Tamara basked in the afterglow and smiled at herself in the full knowledge that she really would have fucked the eighteen year old Frazer, if she'd had the opportunity, and she could have guaranteed that nobody would ever know. She didn't need to get up yet so she turned the dial down and played the vibrator over her mound. It was a pleasurable sensation and it soon had her imagination working overtime once more.

This time, she imagined that she was shopping in a large department store and had spotted a very attractive young female assistant. Tamara noticed the lovely curve of her buttocks in her tight pencil skirt, and her shapely legs in high heels. She had the kind of body that made the tired corporate uniform look like the height of chic fashion.

Tamara pretended that she was dress shopping, she tried a dress that was deliberately too large for her. When the young assistant passed the row of cubicles, Tamara attracted her attention and called her over.

"Do you have this in a size 12 please?"

"I'll go and see madam."

"Thank you so much."

Tamara quickly took off the dress that she had tried on, then she removed her bra and panties to reveal her shaved pussy. She stood there waiting in just a suspender belt, stockings, heels and her earrings.

"I've found one madam."

Called the assistant in Tamara's fantasy.

"Oh be a dear and bring it into the cubicle for me."

"Of course madam... Oh! I'm sorry madam, I didn't realise..."

"Yes but I did," said Tamara as she moved round to block the assistant's exit.

Tamara's vibrator was set at maximum now as she imagined what her next step would be. She was close to coming so she went for a speedy conclusion.

"I couldn't help noticing what an extremely attractive young woman you are. How old are you."

"Twenty four madam, please let me pass," she said in an embarrassed whisper.

"What's your name?"

"Rebecca madam. Please let me go," she said as she eyed Tamara's toned physique and gave herself no chance against the charismatic and alluring woman in front of her.

"Well Rebecca, you can go when you've served me properly and not until then."

"Pardon madam?"

Tamara stepped close to her and kissed her sensually. As she did so, she let her left hand caress the curve of Rebecca's right buttock and squeezed her left nipple through her blouse with the fingers of her right hand. Rebecca didn't resist the kiss but her mouth stayed closed. Tamara reached down with both hands and lifted the assistant's skirt up to her hips, she was delighted to see hold up stockings.

She imagined slipping the fingers of her right hand inside the waistband of Rebecca's panties and massaging her, until the lips of both her mouth and her pussy parted to allow Tamara's tongue and fingers to do their work. This was as far as she got with this new fantasy, her vibrator had beaten her again and she came sensationally. It was always an uneven contest between Tamara and her vibrator and there was only ever one outcome.

********************

Later that morning, Tamara, dressed for sex, in her usual attire of tight skirt, stockings and heels, took the firm bodied Zelda to her office at school, then took her in her office with a double ended strap on. Zelda looked irresistible on her back on Tamara's desk with her grey tailored skirt up around her hips and her knees in the air. Her flimsy black lace panties lay cast aside on the floor, her matching black suspender straps and metal clips left scuff marks on the desk top as Tamara jolted her body back and forth.

Zelda wrapped her legs around Tamara and her black stilettos prodded into her bottom like spurs as Tamara lay thrusting between her legs. Tamara had to admit that sex with Zelda was superbly erotic and satisfying. As she built to a climax, she half wished that she had left the office door unlocked. She loved the thought of the danger of being discovered having an affair with a very sexy married woman.

Tamara came first, propping her upper body up on straight arms, she ground her end of the strap on deep down into her cunt and let out a loud shriek of pleasure. This set Zelda off and she reached down and masturbated her clitoris to heighten her orgasm. On the way home they both confessed to still feeling horny so Tamara took a detour along a quiet lane so that they could put their hands up each other's skirts and finger each other to another delicious orgasm.

********************

The next day, Tamara had an optician's appointment in town. When she arrived she was informed that the owner of the business, her regular optician, had broken his wrist the day before and a replacement optician had been drafted in to cover for him. Tamara took the news in her stride as she walked into the consulting room, but she was taken aback when she saw the very good looking young replacement optician. Her pussy clenched and she knew that, if she had her way, she would not leave the room until she'd had an orgasm.

Tamara viewed this as a challenge and set about charming and seducing the man who looked to be in his early thirties. She was glad that she'd, as usual, taken the trouble to wear a skirt and stockings and was already imagining his hand reaching up for her wet mound.

The optician greeted her professionally but gave away tell tale signs that he fancied her. His eyes darted from one of her eyes to the other and he was extremely attentive to her comfort as he set up the test. Then his eyes stole glances at her legs and the half inch of stocking top visible when she sat in the examination chair.

Tamara knew her best chance to start something furtive would be when he had to turn the lights off, and put his face close to hers to examine her eyes with his otoscope. As he sat shining the light from the instrument into her eyes and looking into the other end, she reached in the darkness for his right thigh and left her warm hand close to his penis. He cleared his throat and continued to examine her eye. She knew immediately that his inaction was consent for her to go further.

She took hold of his right hand, removed the otoscope, guided his hand up her skirt and left it resting on a suspender clip on top of her right thigh. Then she put the otoscope down on the side table and reached for his penis. It was already hardening and he let out a groan as she made contact with it through his trousers. The pitch blackness in the room made the encounter all the more erotic, as did the fact that they didn't speak a word to each other.

Tamara reached with both hands to unzip his trousers and pull out what was by now a fully engorged cock. She massaged its length a couple of times and he gave a low murmur. He hadn't moved his hand so she put her right hand behind his elbow and pulled his hand further up under her skirt until his knuckles rested against her wet panty gusset. She opened her legs wider and, to her delight, he took the hint and eased his fingers inside her panties and started to massage her slick pussy.

Before long his fingers were inside her and she was masturbating him vigorously. She used her left hand to stimulate her clit while he pushed three fingers up inside her cunt. Her right hand was pumping his penis furiously and she heard him groan as he shot his load against his computer screen. This triggered her orgasm and she stifled her normally loud cries of pleasure as she came hard onto his hand. Her juices dripped off his fingers and onto the floor.

They sat in darkness and silence for a good minute until he tucked away his limp penis, zipped up his trousers and switched the light on. Tamara stood to straighten her skirt then sat down again to continue with the examination. The rest of the test passed without incident or any reference to what had just taken place between them. By the time they had finished, the flush had left their faces and they looked cool and collected again. Tamara thanked him for giving her such a thorough examination, shook his hand and with a smirk inquired whether he enjoyed his work. He replied that this was one of the more memorable days.

As she was in town, Tamara decided to have a browse around Debenhams and treat herself to tea and cake in the store cafe. As soon as she passed the staircase and walked into the cafe she spotted Andrea the solicitor sitting alone at a table with her back to Tamara. She decided to go straight over and intimidate her.

"Well, if it isn't my little bunny rabbit."

Andrea was taken aback and didn't respond. Tamara sat down at her table.

"How's things bitch, can you take the afternoon off so that I can humiliate you again," she teased.

Andrea tried to gather her composure, "You were lucky, you took me by surprise."

"Oh I don't think so, you couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding without Captain Davenport's help. Talking of the lovely Lucinda, have you heard anything of her?"

"As it happen's she'll be back here in two weeks time. I'll get her to look you up for old time's sake," said Andrea in a gloating tone.

"I told her what happened and I bet she'll be delighted to put you back in your place."

Tamara gave a derisive laugh, "Ha, if you've really told her the full story she'll want a ringside seat to watch me do it to you again."

A defeated looking Andrea got up to leave.

"Wait, give her this and ask her to get in touch with me."

Said Tamara as she scribbled he mobile number on a scrap of paper from her handbag. She knew that Andrea would comply, because she'd be hoping that her friend would do her bidding and make Tamara submit to her again.

"I hope for your clients' sakes you're better at bluffing in court," was Tamara's parting shot.

********************

After her tryst with Zelda and her unexpected fingering by the optician Tamara invited Hilda for a threesome with her and Jack. Hilda didn't have the nerve to participate in the knowledge that Murray would be there when she returned home with her guilt written all over her face.

On Friday evening, Tamara held Jack to his promise to dress as a woman for her pleasure and delectation. In truth, it turned him on immensely as well but he was loath to admit it. This time she dressed him as an estate agent in black size eleven heels, stockings and a very tight skirt through which his suspender straps and the bulge created by his cock showed clearly and provocatively. A blonde wig made him look a little less masculine; but not much.

Tamara played herself, a confident, sexually dominant woman intent on taking any opportunity to seduce and fuck anyone she found desirable. Jack played Jacqueline, the unsuspecting property professional who would submit to the fucking of her life. There was something about Jack in a tight skirt (that failed to conceal his erect cock) that drove Tamara to deep seated lustful longing.

When the estate agent showed her the master bedroom, Tamara took her by surprise and forced her face down on the bed. She tied Jacqueline's hands behind her back then flipped her over, raised her skirt up to her waist, released her hard cock from her lace panties, then lifted her own skirt and impaled herself on her victim.

The next morning, they awoke to a bedroom littered with sexy underwear, discarded tight skirts and stilettos, and Jack still wearing a suspender belt and stockings. This was a sight that Tamara found so erotic that she pulled him on top of her and had him fuck with her fingers hanging on to his suspender straps.

********************

After Jack had finished seeing to her needs and they had partaken of a leisurely breakfast, Tamara's mind turned toward that evening's wedding party where she had plotted to be the young groom's first married fuck. She had taken Jack into her confidence and he had willingly agreed to keeping an eye on the bride's movements, while Tamara fucked with her new husband. She had also texted Ben to make sure that he was not thinking of backing out of the promise she had blackmailed him into, when she had seduced him into fucking her on the snooker table, and outside his fiancé's house earlier in the year.

"You haven't forgotten that I'll be the first to 'congratulate' you later?"

"How could I forget?"

"Good, when the time comes follow my lead."

"Okay."

Jack was aroused at the thought of Tamara being fucked by Ben while the wedding disco was in full flow. He also knew that Hilda would be there and hoped that she would wear something sexy and accessible.

Tamara wore a midi length purple velvet dress with a large boat neck that showed off her toned shoulders. It was soft and stretchy, clung to all of the right places, as well as showing a daring outline of suspender clips, that would lead to lustful stares and stiffened cocks; not to mention the odd wet pussy.

Her dark hair was bobbed, and her combination of silver stud and dangling Swarovski earrings dazzled almost as much as her sparkling hazel eyes. Dark purple lipstick and beautifully made up eyes completed her look. She was forty eight years old, she looked ten to twelve years younger and she would be easily the most desirable woman at the party.

The dress narrowed at the hem and finished just below her knees. She had to take short steps in her black stilettos and seamed black stockings. She walked into the wedding disco like a glamorous forties film siren and quickened pulses around the room. Jack looked handsome in a navy blue linen suit and an open necked white shirt. He was proud of Tamara but still had time to notice Hilda, looking more slinky and seductive than he'd ever seen previously.

After giving their good wishes to the Bride and Groom and their families, Tamara and Jack joined Hilda and Murray at their table. The men went off to the bar leaving Tamara and Hilda to talk.

"You look utterly stunning Tamara, you're not trying very hard to keep me on the straight and narrow."

Hilda emphasised the word 'straight.'

"What about you, you sexy minx."

Hilda had bought a new good quality red dress, tight on the bodice with a flowing skirt. It finished just an inch or two below the knee, but what really caught Tamara's eye were the new five inch black heels, and what looked like tan stockings.

"Are you wearing stockings?"

"Yes."

"Does Murray know."

"Yes and he said he didn't know I'd got any. I told him they were new together with a black suspender belt and he asked me why I was wasting my money."

"No!"

"I'm afraid so."

"The miserable sod."

"Yes, my sentiments exactly, so we've had a disagreement before we got here. I'm hoping he goes home early as usual because I'm in the mood to start an affair with someone."

"So am I. Who did you really make the effort for Hilda?" said Tamara placing a hand on Hilda's thigh and finding a suspender clip.

There was a pause.

"Well?"

"Okay, I confess, it was for you and Jack. I know you both think I dress dowdily and I wanted to impress you for once."

"You've done more than that Hilda darling," said Tamara with a wink.

"Perhaps we'll invite you both for a coffee later."

"Murray won't want to come."

"I know."

Hilda blushed as she realised what Tamara meant.

The disco got into full swing. Tamara had had several dances with Jack and had aroused both men and women with her sexy velvet dress and radiant allure. Jack spotted an opportunity and manoeuvred her into Ben's path as he was about to leave the dance floor.

"Ben, my lovely partner is dying to dance with you."

"Of course, Tamara."

"You look more fuckable than ever," he said into her ear as he embraced her.

Jack had moved off to keep the bride occupied in conversation. Tamara behaved impeccably with Ben throughout the dance, she was the epitome of a mother's friend having a polite dance with the son, except when, with a smile on her face, she spoke into Ben's ear.

"I'm going to slip into the room next door when this number finishes, leave a decent interval then join me."

"I thought we were using your car?"

"No, change of plan, don't disappoint me."

At that moment the dance number faded out, Tamara smiled and thanked Ben graciously then turned on her heel and walked out into the corridor running alongside the function room. She checked that coast was clear and slipped into the meeting room next door. The two rooms were divided by a movable partition wall. She removed her panties and waited in lustful anticipation.

Just as she was becoming impatient, and wondering what Ben's idea of a decent interval was, the door opened quietly and Ben stepped into the room. Tamara was leaning against the partition wall, she struck a sultry pose, supporting her weight on her right leg with her left leg bent and the heel of her shoe against the wall.

Ben drank her in, she looked sublimely sexy in the half lit room, his cock started to harden as she beckoned him over.

"Well Benjamin, how does it feel to be married and to give yourself to someone other than your wife?"

By now he stood very close to Tamara and breathed into her neck.

"It's something I could get very used to with you."

She put her left hand around his neck and drew him in for a lusty kiss. With her right hand she found his hard cock through his trousers and gave it a squeeze.

"God Tamara, you're so fucking hot."

She unbuckled his belt and released the object of her desires. It sprang out to greet her as his pants fell to the floor. She hitched up her stretchy dress to her waist and pulled him in until she'd devoured his cock with her needy cunt. She still stood on her right leg with her back against the wall and now he held her left leg up with her heel wrapped around the back of his knee.

"Fuck me Ben, make me come."

It wasn't lost on him that she'd uttered the same words when she'd let him have her against his bedroom door eighteen months ago. Ben rammed his cock into her, the illicit nature of their act of infidelity, and the possibility that they might be caught out, took their arousal to new heights and inspired them both to convulsive orgasms within less than a minute. Tamara came first and very hard, pulling Ben's hair with her left hand and clutching at his balls with her right. He followed, gripping at her left buttock and thudding her rhythmically against the partition wall and pumping every last drop of his semen into her cunt.

"Think of me later when you come inside your wife," Tamara said in sultry tones to her newly married conquest.

"In fact, let's make a date to fuck on your first wedding anniversary."

"You're a very naughty lady."

"I know, now let's get out of here before your wife comes to see who you were banging against the wall."

Tamara 'plugged' her vagina with a tissue and went straight to the ladies toilet to mop up Ben's semen. Having done so and replaced her panties, she smiled at her reflection in the mirror as the afterglow of her orgasm still lingered in her pussy. She rearranged her hair, smoothed down her dress and swept serenely back into the function room in short sexy strides. Jack could tell from the knowing smile on her face that she had successfully seduced the Groom.