Tamara In Stockings Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was dancing with Hilda whilst Murray stoically refused to enjoy himself. Even Tamara failed to encourage him onto the dance floor, so she gave up trying and went to talk to some of the other guests. She continued to draw admiring looks and leave cocks twitching in her wake as she 'circulated' the room.

Jack and Hilda laughed and talked as they danced.

"Murray's even more of a grump that usual tonight."

"I don't know why I bother. I'm sure that if we fucked here and now on the dance floor he wouldn't bat an eyelid."

"I'm sure you're right but we'd better not test your theory."

Hilda laughed at Jack's humorous remark. She was by nature a happy soul and was clearly enjoying herself.

"We'd better go and keep him company," said Jack.

"If we must, with any luck he'll set off home soon."

Jack managed to engage Murray in a conversation about football, it was about the only thing that stirred his passion. The two men went off to get more drinks and Tamara returned to the table to speak to Hilda.

"Murray's a live-wire tonight Hilda."

"I know, but I'm not letting it spoil my enjoyment."

Tamara placed her hand on Hilda's thigh again and fondled a suspender clip.

"Speaking of which, you're coming to us for coffee afterwards, yes?"

"Like I said, we'll invite Murray as well, and when he declines, you'll come with us; in more than one sense," said Tamara with a lewd grin, "you can't let all of this effort go to waste."

She continued, looking her friend up and down and admiring her appearance.

"I've never seen you look so good. I mean I always knew that underneath that frumpish disguise was a hot, sexy woman, anyone could see that. You've got a lovely body and a cheerfully attractive face and I fancy you like mad tonight."

"I never dreamt I'd be talking dirty to you. You're so beautiful and you've oozed sexual confidence these last few years Tamara. You were always very attractive but never this sexually charismatic when you were married to Gordon. You know you've always made my heart flutter a little, but I put it down to just very fond friendship. Funny really, I've obviously been sexually attracted to you for years and I had no idea. No other woman does this to me, although, now I think about it, I must confess that I wouldn't mind getting intimate with Zelda now I've seen her in action."

"One step at a time, tonight we'll make you feel like the sexiest woman on earth. What am I saying, you already are the sexiest woman on earth"

At this point, Hilda's now divorced daughter Josie joined them just as Jack and Murray returned with drinks. Tamara greeted Josie with a warm hug and kissed her cheek. Their eyes lingered on each other as both women remembered Tamara's seduction of Josie on her wedding night. What Josie wouldn't give now to be embraced from behind and fingered to a delicious orgasm by Tamara.

Tamara was careful not to let Josie see that she had got her mother in her sights tonight. She encouraged Jack to go and dance with Hilda again just as Murray went off to the toilet.

"I'm sorry that you and Darren didn't work out Josie. Are you seeing anyone now?"

"Yes I am as a matter of fact."

"Who's the lucky person, is it a he or a she?"

"Oh it's a fella. He's so unlike Darren thank God."

Tamara wondered whether Darren and Josie had ever confessed to each other that she had fucked them both on their wedding night. It didn't appear so and this was not the time to ask.

"So my little transgression with you didn't damage you for life?"

"On the contrary, I imagine your fingers inside me often, it helps me come sometimes when I'm not really in the mood. My boyfriend has every reason to be grateful to you but he'll never know it."

"Have you dallied with any other girls or was I just a one off."

"I've had a few in my dreams but that's all."

"Who have you had in your dreams then?"

"Well you obviously."

"And some of your girl friends?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Call it intuition."

Tamara had come to realise that most women fantasied and even masturbated at the thought of making love other women; quite often their friends an acquaintances.

Jack and Hilda rejoined Tamara and Josie drifted off to speak to a couple of friends. Tamara watched her and wondered if she had fantasised about bedding either of them.

More drinks and dancing filled the rest of the evening. Murray was still disinclined to shake a leg, so Jack danced with both women together in what he hoped was a prelude to a dance of a different kind.

The DJ started playing the end of night slow numbers so Hilda rejoined Murray at the table and Jack cupped his hands around Tamara's buttocks and pulled her mound into his expanding cock while they smooched.

"Hmmm, what's that big boy? Is it a present for me?"

"You know it's yours whenever you want it."

There were several couples smooching on the dance floor, including the Bride and Groom. Tamara's eyes boldly met lecherous glances from other guests as she and Jack revolved slowly in their embrace. None of the men were brave enough to keep eye contact with her. She still looked fresh and stunningly sexy in her clinging velvet dress, seamed stockings and heels. Jack's large hands lightly caressing her suspender clips provided a steamy masturbatory image for several onlookers but Tamara's mind was on Hilda.

"She's definitely up for coming home with us, but I know she's nervous and I don't want to scare her off, so we'll take it slowly. I want you to kiss and fondle her, then fuck her on the large sofa while I watch."

"It'll be my pleasure."

"Make it last a long time, one of those very slow sensual fucks that you're so good at. Then, when it looks like she's close to coming, I'll come over and slip my hand between you both and play with her clit. Hopefully, she'll turn her head toward me and I'll kiss her while she comes."

After listening to Tamara's erotic plan, Jack's cock was rock hard. The slow dance finished but he held Tamara close so that he could conceal his erection against her abdomen.

"Come on, Murray's getting up to leave, let's go and invite them for coffee."

Said Tamara.

As expected Murray decline the invitation but said that Hilda should go if she wanted to. Tamara was delighted, it was all going to plan as Murray wended his way home leaving the threesome to head for Jack and Tamara's house. Once Murray was out of sight, Tamara put her arm around Hilda.

"Don't be nervous, just let us look after you, you won't be disappointed."

"How did you know I was nervous?"

"Because you were the life and soul of the party and now you've gone quiet."

"You won't rush me into anything will you? It all seems a bit weird you and me having sex."

"We won't do anything you don't want to do and if you'd rather just go to bed with Jack I'll understand. Or if you just want a coffee and then to go home, that's okay too."

"Oh I love you Tam, you're so considerate, such a good mate."

"I love you too H and I really won't pressure you, but I must be honest, I really do want to get my hands inside your knickers."

"Oh I love it when you talk dirty to me," laughed Hilda.

Jack unlocked the front door and they made their way into the lounge. Hilda looked a little lost so he sat her down on the large sofa and went to pour some brandies. Tamara went into the kitchen to put the kettle on and after a short pause, Hilda jumped up and said she would go and help her. Jack caught hold of her arm and pulled her into him, then he kissed her and fondled her buttocks, his cock had hardly subsided from his dance with Tamara and it grew quickly to its full size pressed against Hilda.

Hilda relaxed at last, she put her right arm around Jack's neck and pulled his mouth harder into hers. Their tongues wrestled and Jack slowly lifted the skirt of her flowing dress so that he could loop his fingers around the suspender strap at the front of her left thigh. His fingers were tantalisingly close to Hilda's warm pussy. They both murmured their delight and he lowered her so she sat on the sofa showing plenty of leg and stocking top.

Jack sat on Hilda's left, she pushed his jacket off over his shoulders and unbuckled his belt as he let the jacket fall behind him. He stood to remove his trousers and she eagerly pulled off his shoes and socks. Jack ripped his shirt off while Hilda peeled his briefs down, allowing his cock to spring up into her face. She expressed her approval and delighted in the knowledge that she had been the cause of his large erection.

Jack sat down again on Hilda's left and kissed her at the same time easing her back onto the sofa.

"Let me get this dress off."

They stood up, still kissing with Hilda gently massaging Jack's erect cock at the same time. Jack turned her around and unzipped her dress. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it whilst removing her bra. Jack's eyes were like saucers.

"God Hilda, I always thought you had a nice body but you're amazingly firm for a woman of forty seven."

"That's one of the benefits of being a physical education teacher Jack," she smiled.

She was elated, she'd never been so admired by anyone. Jack eased her down onto the sofa again and had her lie on her back while he got on top of her. Tamara had made the coffee and was letting it settle in the cafetière, she came from the kitchen into the hall and saw Jack easing his cock into Hilda's warm wet cunt. She wished she'd been there to see the striptease as she settled down on the other sofa and watched proceedings with growing arousal.

Tamara refrained from touching herself, she wanted to focus on her best friend being fucked by her partner. The sight gladdened her heart and sent tingles up her spine.

Jack and Hilda's mouths were locked together as he circled the tip of his cock around the entrance to her vagina several times then sank it deep into her so that it pushed up against her cervix. He repeated his slow, sensuous gyrations, alternating with deep slow strokes, for fifteen minutes or so. By the little gasps and moans that she breathed into his mouth, he knew that Hilda was very aroused. She wrapped her stocking clad legs and high heels around his waist, a sight that led to Tamara's juices seeping from her cunt into her panties.

"Jack you're so big, it's wonderful, don't ever stop."

Jack increased the speed and force of his thrusting enough to take Hilda to a higher state of arousal. He and Tamara could tell now that she was ready to come. Tamara had been glued to the erotic coupling in front of her, she hadn't been able to take her eyes off the couple as they gyrated rhythmically almost as though they were performing a horizontal dance. She felt a rare pang of jealousy as she realised what a perfect sexual fit they were for each other.

She rose slowly from where she was sitting, swayed her hips across to the lovers and knelt down before them. Hilda didn't appear to have noticed that Tamara was within inches of her breasts, with their rock hard nipples being squeezed by Jack. He sensed her presence and he raised himself just enough to allow her to slip her hand between their abdomens. She slid her fingers onto Hilda's clitoris and Hilda gasped, broke off from kissing Jack and turned her face towards Tamara.

Hilda's mouth opened wide and she let out a long groan of satisfaction as Tamara expertly manipulated her clitoris and cunt lips. Jack continued to thrust into her with long deep strokes and Hilda's breathing became ragged. Tamara bent her face to Hilda's and kissed her lustfully as she increased the speed of her finger strokes.

Jack was stimulated even further because he could feel Tamara's knuckles make contact with his shaft as he fucked Hilda. His rock hard cock filled Hilda's hole and she reached the point of no return.

The erotic charge that the dual effect of Jack's cock and, Tamara's fingers had on her increasingly salacious mind, took her to the most intense climax she'd ever experienced. She threw her head back and her athletic body arched as she came in waves that satisfied her lustful animal urges.

An unrestrained and sexually euphoric Jack released his load and coated her cunt walls with his semen. After he had come and was still hard, he gently stroked his cock in and out of her clenching wet hole until, with a long sigh, her body went limp.

"Will you come to bed with me Hilda? I want to start teaching you how to make love to a woman."

"I've never come like that in my life, if that's what sex with you two is like I want it as often as possible."

"Come up stairs with me then and let me teach you a few things. It's only half past eleven, Jack will join us later for another threesome before he walks you home. If you're sure Murray won't miss you that is."

"Who cares about Murray, take me to your bedroom," said Hilda as she squeezed one of Tamara's nipples through her dress.

Jack threw on a dressing gown and waited to be called. Tamara led Hilda upstairs in her heels and stockings. She sat Hilda on the bed and performed a sensual striptease for her. She peeled off her velvet dress and bra and pushed Hilda onto her back with her heeled feet still on the carpet, then she opened Hilda's legs and treated her to sumptuous licking. Hilda writhed with pleasure throughout and came when Tamara licked her clit, while rapidly massaging her cunt walls with her fingers.

"That's twice you've come within fifteen minutes, do you think you could come again now?"

"Not a chance, I've never come more than twice in a night and that was years ago when Murray still had some ardour in him."

"Have you ever found your g-spot?"

"G-spot? That's a myth surely."

"Get right onto the bed, we're going hunting for it now. You'll enjoy this more if you join in. Put your hand down here and keep your cunt lips open. When I tell you, push your middle finger into yourself and massage the exact spot that I'll be touching."

"Okay. But you're an optimist."

"Now lie back and relax, close your eyes and breath deeply and slowly."

Tamara lay alongside Hilda and licked the fingers of her right hand, then she gently inserted them into Hilda's vagina. She worked slowly and expertly probing the top of Hilda's muscular cunt with the tips of her fingers.

"Mmmm Tam, that's lovely but no cigar I'm afraid."

"Be quiet and relax, you've got such strong muscles in here you could keep my hand prisoner."

"That's an idea."

"H, for fucks sake shut up and relax your vagina... That's it."

Tamara continued to probe for her friend's sweet spot, she moved her fingers in a circular motion and pushed the tip of her middle finger into the top of Hilda's vaginal wall.

"Oh this is lovely, you can do this to me all nig... Oh Jesus! Fuck! That's it, that's it. My God you've found it and it's incredible. Ohhh!"

"Now put your middle finger in and touch the exact spot that I'm touching."

Hilda slid her finger into her hole and found Tamara's finger. Tamara removed her hand and Hilda groaned and moaned with delight as she played with her new found g-spot. It didn't take her long to come for a third time, Tamara gave her a helping hand, literally. She massaged around Hilda's clit and squeezed her right nipple with her free hand. Hilda's left hand reached for her left nipple as she brought herself immediately to another intense climax.

"Wow! If you'd told me I could come three times in less than half an hour I'd have thought you were mad."

"There's plenty more yet. We've got loads of stuff to do together. Your going to discover that a sixty nine position with a woman is the best sex you'll ever have. Have you ever used sex toys?"

"Er no."

"Well then you don't know what your missing. I'll fuck you with my vibrating strap on, that's guaranteed to send you into orbit. And we can try a bit of mild domination and submission if you like. But all of that's for another time, now I want you to practice oral sex on me,

bring me with your mouth you gorgeous sexy woman, then we'll get Jack up here and take turns riding his cock until he begs us to make him come."

"I've been dreaming of doing this to you since I watched Zelda eat you in the back of that car."

Tamara guided Hilda in every aspect of cunnilingus and enjoyed an amazing orgasm at the hands and tongue of her newly bi-sexual friend. Jack was called up to the bedroom and he agreed to have his hands bound behind his back for Hilda's erotic delectation. The two women took turns in riding him close to an orgasm then leaving him in limbo, and teasing him by kissing his balls and the base of his cock.

Sure enough, as Tamara had predicted, Jack eventually could stand it no longer and he begged them to make him come. Hilda took pity on him and her cunt walls were covered by his semen for the second time that night. Tamara followed on immediately and pleasured herself on his still hard cock while Hilda sat behind her, across Jacks thighs, and fondled Tamara's breasts, while she pressed her own breasts into Tamara's back.

Hilda was so grateful to both of her 'tutors', she kissed them warmly and flirted with Jack as he walked her the three hundred metres to her house. She led Jack quietly through the side gate where they couldn't be seen and kissed him passionately for several minutes against the house wall. She made him promise to fuck her whenever the opportunity arose and eventually let him go home as she crept quietly inside her front door still blowing kisses to him. She couldn't resist playing with her new found toy again, so she located her sweet spot and brought herself quickly to a panting orgasm, before going up to bed and dreaming of being fucked by Tamara with a strap on.

********************

Mid November 1999, it was almost three years to the day that Tamara had been dominated and fucked, at first reluctantly and then willingly, by the Sergeant and the then Lieutenant now Captain Davenport. It had been a profound and transformative sexual experience.

With her partner Jack's encouragement to stiffen pricks and moisten pussies, she'd gone in high spirits to the fiftieth birthday party of one of her work colleagues. Jack had instigated many fantasies in bed with her where she fucked, and had been fucked, by other men and women that they knew.

She had begun to think that Jack would find it highly arousing if she really did fuck someone else. So she'd set off to the party feeling emboldened to make herself appear available; surely this was what Jack wanted she'd thought. He constantly encouraged her to wear tight skirts, stockings, suspenders and high heels because it turned him on to think that her pussy was accessible and that everyone else might find her as desirable as he did.

She'd arrived at the party with a head full of Jack's fantasies and the faint hope of having the nerve to make one of them come true. In the presence of half a dozen close work colleagues, she couldn't be too overtly 'on the pull,' but she hoped to attract the horny attention of an attractive man. She'd told herself that she was prepared for anything, from an intimate embrace on the dance, floor to a sound fucking somewhere secluded.

In the event, she had resigned herself to being the object of the desires half drunken men that didn't begin to compare with the characters that Jack had imagined for her in bed. But her teasing had taken an unexpected turn when she had almost ended up being fucked by Annie's nephew Daniel. It had turned out that he was one of her former pupils, almost twenty years younger than her, but had still been very close to slipping his fingers into her gagging pussy in her car after the party. Unfortunately for Tamara, before he could take possession of her cunt, they had been disturbed by other partygoers leaving the venue.

She'd panicked and told him to get out of the car then had immediately regretted not getting her hands on his cock and letting him finger her to an orgasm. Then, on the way home, highly aroused by her close encounter and looking forward to relieving her frustration by riding Jack, she had got lost in thick fog and ended up being 'detained' for attempting breach security at the local Army barracks.