Taming a Brat!

Story Info
You spent all day being a brat, now its discipline time.
1.9k words
4.14
11.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note on the bed,

"You have been nothing but a brat today, so I am going to do something about it. So follow these instructions to the letter, or you will suffer more for it. Shower, when you get out you will dress in only the things left here on the bed. Nothing else, just these things, then you may come down, you will need then to put comfortable shoes on, as we are going out!"

It's now 9 pm, you are wearing just a summer dress and a collar and shoes, I have taken the liberty of putting a few extra things in your bag, but until I say so you are not allowed to find out what exactly.

We walk to a bar, we find a fairly visible table, and I order you a drink and one for myself. Over the next couple of hours, I can sense your tension building. You know you are about to get the punishment of your life, but is it going to happen here, you can only imagine the consequences of that happening, then the landlord rings last orders and we leave.

I take you by the hand, squeezing tightly enough to show you I am clearly in charge here. As we walk back across the bridge, I push you into the railings. Your mind races, "what here really you think" I kiss you firmly and passionately, but still nothing more, you are now thinking "what is going on, what has he planned for me?" As to answer your question, You feel a tug at your throat and realize that I've got you now on a leash, in public, ok it is dark but what if someone sees?

We walk for another ten or so minutes, I can hear the anticipation in your lungs, the change in the pattern of your breathing. I know you are scared, but I also know your are extremely horny now too!

I find a tree just off the path, far enough to only be seen if someone is really looking, then I press my lips to yours, and slip a blindfold over your eyes. You now feel yourself being pulled into the tree as your collar is tied to the tree, once that is secure I gently unbutton your dress, and slip it off your body. You feel the cool breeze run across your body, I take your hands behind your back, Around the tree, and tie them.

Then for some minutes you just feel the breeze and although you can hear me you have no idea what I am doing. Am I alone? Are you being watched, your nipples react to the breeze and become very erect and sensitive, that is the moment you feel a mouth around your left nipple, but the sensation is strange, it's like someone is licking your nipples with a mouth full of honey. Your knees shudder, as your pussy starts to realize that right now you don't care your tied to a tree, you no longer care you are naked in public, you just want to feel your pussy being taken. The mouth moves to your other nipple, this time its no longer a honey texture it's more cold and wet, definitely wet as you feel some of the excess liquid escape the mouth and run across your moonlit body down to your public hair, through the hair and across your labia.

Still, not a word has been spoken. The mouth moves down with small teasing kisses and swirls like licks until touching your pubic hair you feel the breath across your skin and shudder anew, I can hear your breathing become heightened, Your legs are spread by firm hands, and the mouth kisses gently around the very outside of your labia, slowly teasingly slow. The breeze is still blowing across your body, your nipples feel like they have never done before, you feel the kisses move slowly into the center of your labia, but just as you expect a tongue to enter you you feel and hear the slap of something hitting your breast just hard enough to make you jump.

Followed closely by another to the other breast. Then a third but this was unexpected, this was straight across your pussy. You know at this moment your body has betrayed you, you feel your moistness explode from you, another smack and another, Gods how can this get more humiliating and good? That answer is shortly resolved as fingers enter you, not the normal gentle fingers that your expecting but hard-handed pulling you out from the tree, the fingers quickly find your g-spot and savagely work it to an explosive orgasm, you want to fight it but can't as your still tied, gods you wonder who is doing this to me? And at that point, things get a little confused as the mouth returns to your nipple and the fingers inside you become more intense, Your moans become louder and louder as the fingers within you slide in and out, catching your g-spot hard, then I whisper in your ear, Are you going to be a good girl now? If you are going to be a good girl your gonna squirt for me or we will be here all night. Hearing this your body takes over by itself and you squirt, it seems to last forever.

II

As you gasp and try to fill your lungs with air again. You feel the ties around your hands being undone, but not for long as they are tied back together behind your back so you can't reach anything. The leash from your collar is moved lower, You are turned and pushed to your knees, you hear the sound of fabric being removed quite close. And then something touches your lips, you recognize this at once as the head of a penis and take it deep into your mouth, but the owner of the penis has other ideas and pushes it further into your throat, and just holds it there for what seems like forever, you feel lightheaded as the penis is slowly removed from all but your lips, you lick its tip hungrily as it starts to move back into your mouth again ramming all the way home, you feel the slap of balls on your face, again he holds the penis in your throat and again you start to feel light-headed but by now your also starting to get wet again, you know this is going to be drawn out. Each repetition is precisely timed to give you just enough time to take in the air before the hard cock again plunges deep into your throat.

After a while the thrusts change tempo, until every other second or so it feels you feel the impact of his balls slapping off your chin, you are now aware that this cock is pulsing and that you are going to have to bite the bullet and swallow this load, the pulsing and urgency of thrusts leaves you breathless, and then finally with a final push the cock goes deep into your throat and explodes, just the sensation and taste is enough to put your pussy back into overdrive. You feel him withdraw, his hand releases your hair, he places his hands on your cheeks and pulls you up to your knees, your back now straight, he pulls you close and deeply kisses your lips, with a probing anxious tongue, waiting to explore every part of your mouth, and throat.

By now my little brat you are learning a lesson, as I spin you over onto your back, again you feel the cool breeze, and then the gentle drips of liquid running down your labia. Hands move to your hips and gently pick your buttocks up, then to your surprise you feel the tip of a tongue touch your labia, again like when it was kissing your mouth, this mouth is hungry, it has you open and has access to your clit in seconds, it is at that moment you realize that we are still outside and that you are being eaten out and could be caught out at any minute. The humiliation burns through you, but also something new, a lack of really caring, just wanting to experience the moment.

The tongue penetrates deep into you, it brings you again to climax. As you come a finger slides into your ass, using your own cum as lubricant, then another finger. They slide slowly all the way inside of you, you whimper with pleasure and the fingers withdraw. Just as you start to think that you've been punished enough the hands move to your buttocks and pull them up, and in one move you have a large throbbing cock nudging against your asshole, the hands pull you into the penis and it slowly enters you. The collar about your neck however is taught now, you start to feel a little restricted. You can feel the dick slide all the way into you, you can feel the warmth from his balls against your buttocks.

His hand comes of your buttocks to be placed around your throat, the penis again enters you he adjusts his weight to pin you, a tongue again finds your breasts, and as your breath becomes labored as you again start to hit that plateau of pleasure you begin to shake, this is too much, you scream as he sprays his load deep within your ass. He takes the blindfold off gently and you realize it is me, and I kiss you deeply. Running my hands over your used body, I undo your hands, and untie but do not remove the collar. After you have had time to breathe and calm yourself, you look for your dress. But it is not anywhere to be seen. You think to yourself has this all finished, or is there more to come...

You ask me for your dress, and I deny you, No my little Brat you are going to walk naked, with Cum leaking down your legs with each step, Your mind freezes, 'what if someone sees me, you think' well as it happens, unfortunately, nobody does, Because if they had, because your being such a brat and it is dark and late, I may well have let them touch you, and collared you would have just to take it like the brat you have been. I open the front door and leaving it open I drag you to your knees again. My cock is already hard for you again, I push you down and gently fuck you. As we mutually cum again the first light of dawn hits, you can see it through the open door.

I take you by the hand and take you to bed, you insist that you want to clean up first, but no I am not letting that happen, I want you to remember when you awake, what happened, and why all of your holes are full of cum.

Sometime later whilst you doze against my chest, I wake, I move to let you get more comfortable and slide my hand between your thighs. Before you can awake properly you already are sodden and being fucked hard. After we both cum again I pull you on top of me and hold your cheeks and say "See what happens when you're a brat! Next time will be worse!"

Your mind is now alight with how could it be worse, and how do I be a bigger brat?