Taming a Brat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be out of town for a few days. Be good for Kat."

I stalked out of her room, heading to the downstairs office to get some work done. I found it hard to think though and couldn't get anything done without envisioning Olivia's red plump ass perked up in the air for me. I huffed, scooting my chair back and going to the kitchen for something to eat. I'd go home and try to get some stuff done there after. I had little hope in getting much done.

Olivia

My ass was on fire. I felt the welts all over it and smiled to myself. So that was how Owen liked to communicate. He claimed I was nothing to him, but I knew it was quite the opposite. I had this feeling he had been dying to punish me. He glowed afterwards, like he just had a deep therapy session or something. It was amazing to see. His face relaxed, his body and maybe even his mind.

I knew I was relaxed, that's for sure. I felt amazing. I grabbed my vibe out of the closet and came at least four times in a row. I was close to subspace, but not quite there. I still felt some of the calmness that comes with subspace. I knew my mood would be greatly improved for the next couple of days.

But I want more.

I showered and went to bed after, falling blissfully into a peaceful sleep.

Come morning, my ass was sore, and it felt good. I rubbed it and closed my eyes, imagining Owen slapping it with his huge hand over and over. I grabbed my vibe off my nightstand and went to town for over an hour.

By the time I was coming for the fifth time, someone knocked at the door. I called for them to enter and it was Kat. "How are you this morning, Liv?" She came and sat on my bed; I hid the vibe under the covers.

"I'm great. Owen spanked me last night. And he spit in my mouth."

She looked at me and blinked. "He did what?"

"You heard me." I smiled and winked at her, getting out from under the covers and walking to my closet. I was half naked but didn't care much.

"My God, is that why he was in such a good mood in the meeting this morning?" She seemed to be asking herself more so than me.

"He's in a good mood?" I spun around.

"Oh yes. But he's gone now. Portland for a few days. Will you survive?" She smiled coyly at me.

"Not sure, I know I'll be riding this high for a couple of days. When he gets back maybe I'll get him to punish me again." I smiled dreamily to myself, imagining all the things I could do to piss Owen off.

"Need a ride to the club for your shift?"

"Sure, be ready in ten."

She walked out of my room, and I got ready quickly. I wore another black dress, with a slit up my thigh and lacework at the collar. I strapped my wedges over my ankles and headed downstairs.

Work went well, it was crazy busy for once. I was kept busy all night, running around like a madwoman. I didn't see Aleesha, which I thought was weird. But I didn't mind at all. I thought back to what Owen said to me last night and relished in the thought that maybe he fired her.

It was weird not seeing Owen. I wanted to annoy him like usual. Instead, I was a good girl and did my job. My shift came to an end, and I walked to the bar, taking off my wedges. I was rubbing my sore ankles when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and almost fell out of my chair.

It was Thomas.

12