Taming a Brat Ch. 02

Story Info
Olivia's inner brat comes out, and unwanted emotions.
3.6k words
4.55
8.3k
9

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

Chapter Two

Olivia

Camilla let me cry on her shoulder for so long, I was surprised she stayed the entire time. When my tear well dried up, and I could no longer cry, I lifted my head from her shoulder. My hair was matted to my face with sweat and tears. She barely said a word, aside from suggesting a shower. She just got up and left me, asking if I needed anything else before she left. I asked for Kat, she silently left my room and closed my door.

I flopped down on my bed and tried to keep the blue at bay. But it was useless, I hadn't taken my meds since I'd left Thomas. It was no wonder the low hit so hard this time. I felt bad for the way I acted at dinner, although that was nothing compared to how I could act.

Kat interrupted my thoughts by sitting on my bed and rubbing my back.

"I can't stop thinking about him, Kat." I choked on a sob and had a coughing fit. She patted my back like a baby.

"How can I help?" she asked quietly.

I know what I needed, but I was almost certain she would think of me as a freak if I did tell her. Instead, I sat upright and wiped my nose on my sleeve.

"I just needed a good cry," I lied.

"So, you're not thinking about hurting yourself?" Her gaze shifted quickly to my arms and back up.

I put my hands over my face and wished I could cry more. "Yes, I am. I can't get it any other way right now. Maybe not ever again. I'll never have a dom ever again."

"Can't get what any other way? And I know it feels that way now, it's going to take plenty of time to heal and learn to trust someone like that again."

"The pain. I miss subspace."

"You know who's actually the master of D/S dynamics? Owen. I know you can't trust any other man right now, but maybe he could give you some ideas of how to help yourself? I'd spank you, but something tells me that might not be enough. Plus, I'd have a hard time hurting you."

"It's the BPD too, doesn't help at all. Makes everything a whole lot worse actually. I need my meds."

"Okay, that's absolutely something I can help with. I'll get your info and go get that for you tomorrow morning, okay? As for the other stuff, do you want me to go see if Owen is still hanging around? He's leaving for Portland tomorrow for a week or so."

I bit my thumb cuticle and sighed heavily after a minute. "I'm not sure. I don't know if I trust myself."

"If you mean what I think you mean, you do not have to worry about that with Owen. He is always completely in control. He's not one to be easily manipulated."

"I'm still not sure, honestly," I admitted.

"I'll go get him. You wait here."

Before I could tell her no, she had flitted out the door and down the hall. After a few minutes, Owen showed up in the doorway to my room. I gasped inaudibly; he was as tall as the doorway. Black suit and tie. Gelled dark hair.

"Olivia," he breathed. "How can I be of assistance?"

He was subtle, not mentioning anything I'm sure Kat told him. "I'm not sure how you can help, honestly."

He sighed and walked into the room, leaning against the wall. "You hurt yourself?"

I blushed a little. "I used to a lot more. Now it's not nearly as much. Here and there."

"You know there are other ways to hurt yourself that don't leave permanent marks?"

"Like what?" I knew the answer, sort of, but wanted to hear him say it.

"They sell self-floggers; a belt works in a pinch. Needle and sharps play. But I think you should wait on that until you know everything about it. You should see my playroom; I have anything and everything you could think of."

"You have a playroom?"

"I do. I can show it to you sometime, maybe."

Owen

I have no idea why I suggested showing this girl my playroom. It just slipped off my tongue. But I couldn't stop the flashes of that red and purple studded collar. That dirty blonde hair. The way her back arched when I touched her skin. So responsive. I shook myself from my reverie and looked at Olivia instead of through her. She looked so much like her. My sweet sub.

"I'd like that," she spoke after a few seconds of pondering my statement. I didn't want her to read too much into it, so I added, "Of course I'll be out of town and I'm sure The Nightingale has everything I have at home."

She looked disappointed and her face fell a bit. "Oh," she said.

"Anyways, I'm late for a meeting. Go on Youtube and search masterdom78 and you'll find a slew of videos explaining pain play. I even have videos on self-harm. I really think you'd benefit from watching some. And if you ever have any direct questions, you have my number." I pushed off from the wall and walked to her door. "Oh, and Olivia?"

"Yeah?" Her head snapped up.

"I'm not keen on bratting. Pull that stunt at dinner again and I'll punish you myself." Her eyes widened in response and a slow smile crept over her pretty little face.

"Is that a promise?" She giggled.

"I'm serious. You don't ever want to be under my punishing hand, Olivia." I lowered my gaze, looking intently in her dark eyes.

Her face darkened, her smile disappearing. She looked scared, but only slightly. She looked more intrigued than anything. That scared me.

"Have a good night, Olivia."

"You too, old man, er, I mean, Owen." She beamed her perfect smile at me, I rolled my eyes, flexing my jaw.

I left her room and walked downstairs, telling Kat to keep an eye on Olivia for the night.

"Do you like her Owen?" she blatantly asked.

I huffed, "Kat, she could be my kid. Hell, my grand kid even."

"Oh stop, Owen. You've always dated younger girls."

"I don't date, I own."

She rolled her eyes and nodded. "Right, but she doesn't seem familiar to you somehow?" I could tell she was walking on eggshells, not coming right out with what she really wanted to say.

"No," I lied. A flash of purple and red. "No, she's nothing to me. She never will be. But if she pulls anything like what she did at dinner, I will put her in her place, Kat."

"That's how it all starts doesn't it?" She smiled sheepishly.

"I don't do brats, Kat. You know she's a brat, right?"

"Oh, I figured that out the second the flew through the door. She didn't even hide it well."

"Yeah, well I can't do it. She's pretty, but not my type."

I brushed Kat off and went to the office to do some paperwork before finally heading home to sleep a solid twelve hours. I had lied about having a meeting, and I'm not even entirely sure why I lied. I just knew I needed to get away from Olivia and her smell everywhere in that room. I wouldn't succumb to my desires. It had been so long that I'd even had sex, let alone had a sub. Having a beautiful girl in front of me practically begging to be punished was difficult, much more so than I could ever have imagined.

I shifted in my office chair, moving my erection to the side. I would not defile her; I would not yield.

I finished up some work in the office for a couple of hours, before heading back out through the hall and front living room to my car. It was late, and I was exhausted. I drove fast, as if the wind could brush away all my bad thoughts and delusions. I pulled into the circle drive and hopped out, practically running to the wine cooler.

Once I was settled with a glass of wine in hand, my thoughts directed towards Olivia again. She was an enigma. So sweet and charming at first sight, but at closer inspection, she was just a brat. Underneath it all, just a fucking brat. I hated brats and all they stood for. The disrespect towards the whole kink community. They went against what I stood for. Respect, obeying the rules, etc.

I could never allow myself to fall into the trap of a brat and to hell with being manipulated. Brats were known for their crafty manipulation techniques, and I would not fall prey.

I sipped my dark red wine and tried my best to rid of negative thoughts and anything red or purple. I was in complete control, but was I? I had to be always in complete control. But every so often, a sub could make me lose it just like that. There was something about Olivia that made me want to lose control and that was dangerous. She reminded me so much of a previous sub that as of late, the flashbacks had become worse.

I topped off my glass, filling it to the brim after just a few sips. I needed it. I drank the entire bottle and was sufficiently drunk by 1am. I decided it was finally time to hit the sack and catch some well needed Z's. I could only hope for no dreams.

Olivia

I woke alone, and it was something I would never be able to get used to. It wasn't too difficult to sleep alone, but when I woke up it was difficult to mentally grasp. I had been sleeping with Thomas just about every night for a year straight. And before that, I wasn't alone either.

I yawned, stretching, getting my shower stuff ready and hitting the bathroom. I ran into Kat on the way, she told me to meet her downstairs after my shower.

After getting dressed in my black leggings, Doc Martens and an 'I love NYC' t-shirt, I met Kat down in the dining room, where she was meeting with a few of the other girls.

"Oh, Olivia, come sit down." She beckoned for me to sit in the chair next to her. "We were just talking about some job opportunities at Mr. West's club, The Nightingale. Are you familiar with it?" One of her perfect brows arched.

"Yes, I am actually. I've been there a few times with.... Anyways, I would be so down to help. I need something to do with myself, not to mention money." Resounding sounds of agreement from the girls around me.

"Well lucky for you guys, we just had a walk-out and there are a few other positions open right now. What are you good at?" She looked at me.

"Uhh, not much honestly. But I have to say, I am a pretty good hostess and bartender."

"Perfect! Jessica just left us and that was her position. When do you want to start?"

"Whenever, today? I am bored out of my mind."

"I can start today too," said one of the girls, a cute, tall brunette.

"And what position were you interested in again, Aleesha?"

"Bartending, but whatever works. I can waitress too." She had a high-pitched girly-girl voice.

"Would you be comfortable waitressing topless?"

"No, I don't mind at all," Aleesha chimed, she actually looked excited.

"I'd prefer to hostess," I interjected.

"Perfect," Kat confirmed. "Let's get in the van and take a ride over there for a tour. For those of you who have never been there. I'll speak with Mr. West and see what he thinks."

We all filed out the door and into the large company van. I chatted a bit with the other girls until we arrived. It was a beautiful plot of land, the building surrounded by thick swatches of green trees. The trees closest to the building were strung up with small fairy lights that twinkled and made the whole place seem ethereal in a way.

We filed out of the van and followed Kat into the building. Owen was sitting at the bar talking to the bartender. As we walked past him and the bar, I jabbed my finger into his left shoulder and kept walking. In my peripheral, head slightly turned, I could see his head whip back and his face redden in anger. So, he was quick to anger. I liked that. I turned and met his infuriated gaze and a look of recognition dawned on his face. His eyes narrowed in response, and he turned back around.

I smirked, following after Kat and the other girls. Aleesha looked like she was right where she was meant to be, a smile never left her face.

Kat turned and spoke low enough that just us girls could hear her. "So, this is the bar area and over here is the restaurant part of the club. As you can see, we do have a stage for weekend dancing. If any of you are dancers, let me know as soon as possible. We need dancers like Santa needs his reindeers. Bad analogy. Anyways, if you follow me upstairs, we'll briefly take a look at the scene rooms. They're divided by different themes." She walked upstairs and we followed.

Once upstairs, the rooms were divided by one long hallway with a sitting room at the front and end. It was shaped like a dumbbell. We passed the front sitting room, where a few different couples were sitting and chatting, sipping their expensive drinks. One had a leashed girl on his lap, petting her like a prized dog. I almost gagged. But in the same breath, I missed it.

"Here we have the art themed scene room, and next is the medieval scene room. As you can see, Mr. West has quite the imagination, helped by my brilliance too of course." Her chest puffed out in pride, and I snickered.

She kept walking and we followed, looking at all the scene rooms and even a couple doing a scene. We didn't pause and watch long at all, just a brief viewing and we left. But boy did it get me excited. I lingered a little longer than the others. A man was drilling into his partner, a robust brunette woman. Her mouth was hung all the way open, drool pooling at the corners of her mouth. Her eyes were rolled back in pure ecstasy. She was on all fours, while the man plowed her from behind, making her tits jump up and down. She moaned loudly, but it must have been somewhat soundproof because her moans sounded muffled. The only real oddity being that the man was blindfolded instead of the woman. He reached behind him and grabbed a belt, whipping her across the buttocks and back. My eyes grew wide, and my heart started to race. Crack. The sound of the belt slapping across the woman's skin jolted me. Crack. I jumped as it landed across her buttocks and lower back.

"Red, red, red." I squeezed my eyes shut in panic and tried to fend off not only the deep, dark, inevitable blue, but the memories that assaulted my mind suddenly. I crouched to the ground, bringing my knees to my chest and rocking, repeating my safe word. "Red, red, red."

"Olivia? Are you okay?" Kats voice shone through my memories like light through shuttered blinds. "Olivia?" she asked again. I could not respond. Triggered. Just like that; no warning. "I'm going to go get Owen, okay?" I heard her, but still couldn't respond. I was breathing too shallow, and my head started to spin. Everything went black.

I woke to several faces looming over me, peering down at me. "Uhhh..." I managed to get out.

"You've fainted Olivia, you're alright, just take it slow." A lovely mans face mouthed the words at me. I was still swirling slightly. "Kat's gone to get your medicine from the pharmacy, and she apologizes for forgetting earlier."

My vision cleared and I saw Owen above me. As well as Aleesha and the other girls. I put my hands over my face and rubbed my eyes with my palms. "I'm so sorry about this," I croaked out, mortified.

"Why are you apologizing? It was an accident, no big deal." His deep voice soothed my frayed nerves.

I sat up and took the glass of water Owen handed me. I felt lightheaded still, a little dizzy, but nothing major. I'd be fine in a few minutes. I sipped the water while everyone dispersed around me, no longer concerned.

"When did Kat leave?" I asked, my voice a little less throaty and gruff.

"Just a few minutes ago, she should be back soon, as long as everything goes without a hitch at the pharmacy," Owen said.

"I don't have my insurance card on me or anything, how will she get what I need?"

"You told her the meds you need and that's all she really needs to know. She's got friends in high places, everywhere. A pro of being friends with the infamous Mr. West." He winked, smirking with his chest slightly puffed out. I rolled my eyes dramatically.

I reached out a hand to him and he helped pull me up by the forearm. I had to stand on tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. It was warm and stubbly against my soft lips. He gave me a strange look when I stood back on the flats of my feet. "What the hell was that for?" His brows furrowed together in confusion. Aleesha's mouth gaped, she stared at me in disbelief, as if I'd just done something insane. Maybe I did.

"For the help." I had only fainted a few times in my lifetime, it was never pleasant. He acted accordingly and I was grateful.

Owen led us over to the front sitting room, where the staircase was, and we all sat to wait for Kat. I was pretty sure the tour was over.

"So, are we starting work today, Mr. West?" Aleesha leaned in close to him, revealing her cleavage a little too much. She spoke in a sugar sweet tone that almost made me gag. So, she was one of those girls.

"Yeah, Mr. West, are we starting today?" I batted my lashes at him and feigned Aleesha's saccharine tone.

He looked at me sharply, as did Aleesha. Bite me, bitch.

He cleared his throat, "Are you sure you're feeling up to that, Olivia?"

"Absolutely, I'm fine, trust me, okay?" I said wryly, rolling my eyes.

Kat flurried up the stairs and into the sitting area, with a white pharmacy bag in her hand. It's lovely that everyone knows I'm basically psychotic.

"How are you feeling, Liv?" Kat came and crouched in front of me, handing me my bag of goodies.

"I'm fine, really." I excused myself to the bathroom to take my meds and straighten myself out. My hair was a wreck and I had to repeatedly smooth it down. I had purple bags under my eyes that made my pale face starker in contrast.

When I walked out, Owen was waiting for me in the hallway leading to the bathrooms. Arms crossed, he looked concerned with a touch of annoyance. "What the hell was that all about, Olivia? Are you really okay?"

"Yes. I just had a bit of a flashback and it got to me more than I thought it would or could."

"I'd like to sit down with you and discuss that a bit more when I have some free time, okay?" He didn't give me an option; it was more of a subtle demand.

"I really don't want to talk about it, Owen."

"Sometimes you have to rip the band aid off rather than peel it off slowly. Catch my drift? I need, er, I want to learn more about you and what makes you tick."

"Why? Why even bother? It's not worth it." I looked down and kicked at the carpet with my booted toe.

"Why don't you let me decide that for myself? I have a meeting now, so I'll try to catch you after your shift. You start at five and we don't really close, but you'll be off around midnight. Uniform is dressy, heels are a must. Kat will fill you in on your training and whatever else."

I nodded in agreement. I looked up at him through my thick lashes and looked back down just as fast. His presence was domineering, and it brought out my inner submissive. It was a first for me.

"What is it, Olivia?" The way my name rolled off his tongue made me shiver.

"Oh, nothing," I smirked and giggled. He rolled his eyes and turned to leave. I dipped the tips of my fingers in my glass of water and flicked it at the back of his head.

He just stopped without turning, as if contemplating what he could do. He suddenly turned and stalked towards me, startling me. He bent, getting nose to nose with me. "Next time you fuck with me, I will bend you over and spank you until your ass is sore for a week straight, got it Olivia? Last and final warning." He turned again to leave, and I almost did it again, but something about his tone and the look on his face, told me not to follow through that time. Because he would most definitely follow through on his end. I may not have followed through that time, but there would be a next time, because I just couldn't help myself.

A small smile grew bigger on my face as I thought what I would do next to piss off Mr. West.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers