Taming a Brat Ch. 05

Story Info
Olivia gets her second wind of punishment, Owen leaves.
3.4k words
4.7
6.6k
10

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

Ch 5

Olivia

Owen stood and all my hopes and dreams came crashing down. I let my head slump against the cushion of the armchair and sighed dramatically. Although, it didn't feel dramatic, it felt like I was actually going to explode.

"Olivia," he breathed.

I didn't even look up at him, I let my legs fall closed. I was tired of trying and I wanted to give up, but a part of me wanted to keep going and going until he gave me something, anything. He held me close, like a beloved pet, but it ended too fast. Did I need to fall apart for him to show me any kind of attention or affection? I could do that, fall apart. For him.

I started to cry, softly at first and then full-on sobbing into my hands. I felt him touch my arm and pull it away from my face, despite my resistance. "Olivia. Look at me."

I couldn't, wouldn't. I kept crying and he pulled away my other arm from my face, holding my hands in my lap. His hands were so close to my sex, it made my heart flutter and my sobbing hitch momentarily. I looked at him, accidentally, and couldn't look away.

"I want nothing more than to eat you all up, you have no idea. But I can't, Olivia. I won't take advantage of you like that. You're hurt and I'd just hurt you more."

"I want you to hurt me," I whispered, the tears burning and pricking my eyes.

"No. You don't," he said with finality and strode behind his desk again, running his hand through his gorgeous, full hair.

"I do! You have no idea what I want or what I need! I need to be punished. By you."

He sat in his desk chair and sighed, shutting his laptop and glaring at me. "You don't need to be punished by anyone. You need therapy."

"Fuck you!" I screamed and got up, pulling up my dress and fixing it in place. I turned on my heel to leave, when I felt his hand on my arm, pulling me back. He pulled me close to him, bending down to my level and getting nose to nose with me. I felt like a naughty puppy.

"I would break you if I punished you. I am a sadist, Olivia. I want to hurt you badly and you are already too damaged."

"Oh, I'm sorry I'm just a pile of damaged goods to you," I spat. But tears pricked in my eyes again and my throat got thick.

He sighed again. "Olivia, it's not like that. You take everything I say and misinterpret it. I am too much for you. You need someone else, someone that won't hurt you like I would."

I couldn't handle anymore, couldn't stay in that stuffy office one second longer. I ripped out of his grip and turned to leave. He didn't stop me this time, but I could feel the tension in the air, it was thick with it. I ignored it and plowed through it, slamming the door behind me. I had to finish my shift and it would give me something to focus on. I just wish Owen wasn't directly upstairs from me. Then again, his proximity was comforting.

I decided to text Camilla and make plans after my shift ended. I wanted to get drunk and get fucked. I was so horny, so full of pent of sexual energy that I had to do something about it. My toys weren't enough anymore and just wouldn't do the trick. I needed a nice solid man.

My shift went by quickly, with no return of Thomas or any other drama. I tried to stuff my emotions down and ignore them for the time being, but it was difficult. With my disorder, I felt way more emotions in a single day than your average human. So, there was a lot of stuffing down to do.

I took an Uber home and met Camilla downstairs after showering and getting sexy. I wore a black mini skirt with a slit in the side. Black lacy strapped heels and a white cropped top. I braided my hair in double French braids, so they could be pulled. I had everything planned out, or so I thought. I still had some money leftover and planned to get a hotel for the night. I sent Kat a quick text, telling her I wouldn't be home tonight and ordered a car for Camilla and me.

Camilla was clad in a black sparkly jumper suit with high ass heels and a plunging neckline, showing the sides of her large boobs. Her big hoop earrings swung back and forth as she walked, and her gorgeous hair was as fluffy as ever.

Kat texted back on the way to the bar asking where we were going. I texted out the names of a few bars we would probably be going to and the name of the hotel I planned to get. I figured it was smart to just be honest, considering I could possibly get kidnapped, or worse. My chances were lower with Camilla by my side though.

We pulled up to the bar and my heart started pounding in excitement. I got moist between my legs and my sex started to throb. It was like it sensed dicks nearby, like when you had to pee and got near a toilet, and you almost explode.

We got out of the car, tipped the driver, and headed in. It was packed with people our age, thankfully. We found a couple stools at the bar and snagged them before anyone else could. Ordering drinks was a whole different ballgame, it took forever, but finally we got our vodka and cranberries. I pounded mine down and was rewarded a free drink from some guy across the bar, ogling Camilla's tits.

"Pound that!" He laughed heartily and I rolled my eyes.

The bartender slid me a shot of whiskey and I threw it right back.

"Damn, girl, you better slow down, or I'll be holding your hair," Camilla warned.

"We're here to get fucked up girl, I do not care. Do you?" I laughed but was dead serious.

"Guess not." She shrugged and ordered us another round of drinks.

We were decently sloshed by the time people started singing karaoke. I dragged Camilla to the stage, and we drunkenly climbed our way up the stairs, telling the DJ our song choice. We sang like drunken sailors, swaying back and forth together. The song ended and we clumsily found our way back down the stairs. My ankle collapsed and I almost fell on my face. If it weren't for the strong hands that lifted me, I surely would have made a fool of myself.

I looked up into Owen's stormy eyes. He looked furious, jaw clenched and his gaze burning into me. He jerked me forward and growled, "Let's go." He said it with such finality that I followed him to the door and out. When the night air hit my face, I sobered up slightly and ripped my arm from his grasp. He just held on tighter.

"Let me the fuck go!"

"No. You're making a scene. Now let's go home. You're coming too Camilla."

I heard a scoff behind me and watched as Camilla skirted around us and walked to the waiting car that was pulled up.

"No, you're making a scene. Now let me go. I'm having fun, ever heard of it, old man?" I giggled maniacally. I bent over, holding my tummy and suddenly the sidewalk started swirling and I got nauseous. Uh-oh. I spewed all over the sidewalk and on Owen's shoes. He made a disgusted sound and backed up, but still held onto my arm. He swept my hair up out of my face, and I spewed again. I groaned, holding my stomach.

"You done?" he asked gruffly.

"I wanna go home," I moaned.

He scoffed and helped me to the car, buckling me in. I tried not to puke again on the way home, but it proved to be difficult. Every curve in the road and the jostling around made it worse. When we pulled into the driveway, I practically fell out of the car trying to get in and to the bathroom. Owen was there a second later, helping me out and escorting me to the door. All the while still holding my arm. I didn't care or give it much thought. I just wanted to relieve myself.

Once in the bathroom, he held my hair again for me as I filled the toilet bowl with puke. It reeked of alcohol. I sat on the bathroom floor, trying to collect myself, drinking copious amounts of water provided by Owen. Eventually, I started to sober up. No sooner had Owen yanked me up by my arm and led me out of the bathroom.

"Where are we going?" I mumbled.

He remained silent, bringing me upstairs to my room. He gently shut the door behind him. He turned to face me, and a feeling of dread washed over me from head to toe. A pit formed in my belly as well and I shook slightly. I wasn't sure if it was from the alcohol or fear. A slow smile spread across his face and suddenly he looked so domineering, I almost fainted.

"Bend over the bed," he instructed.

My heart fluttered and I grew moist in excitement. Is he going to fuck me finally? I bit my lip to keep the smile from forming on my face and did as I was told.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

I screamed out in pain, he covered my mouth with his large hand, smothering me.

Thwack! Thwack!

My eyes rolled back in ecstasy and pain. I was naïve to think he was going to have sex with me. He was punishing me, and I knew exactly why.

He kept up his abuse on my ass and upper thighs until I felt like I was going to pass out. Eventually, he stopped, and I collapsed onto the bed, covered in sweat. My chest was heaving, and I felt close to subspace.

He spoke finally. "If you ever do that shit again, I will beat you bloody. Got it?" he growled into my ear, I shivered deeply.

"Yessir," I half moaned.

"No, I'm not going to fuck you, little slut. Although I know you want it so bad, don't you?" He ran the back of his knuckle over my pussy, I mewled pathetically. "But you don't deserve it, do you?"

"No sir," I countered. I wanted him more than anything I had ever wanted in my life. But I also knew I was a bad girl; I didn't deserve his cock. It was probably so gorgeous, a god-like cock. My pussy pulsed almost painfully.

"I'm going out of town tomorrow for a while. Be good while I'm gone or I will punish you when I get back," he warned.

"Okay." I bit my lip.

"Stop."

"Stop what?" I smiled. I knew exactly what was bothering him. He wanted me too and I felt triumphant.

"You want more, little girl?"

"I'm not little, I'm fun sized," I giggled.

"Be. Good. I will see you when I get back."

"Wait. Soo... does this mean I'm your sub?"

"What makes you think I'd dom a little pain slut like you?" He looked mean and his words cut through me like a knife. I looked down.

"You punish me though."

"Who else is going to do it, huh?" But he looked torn, as if he was having some kind of mental battle.

"I want to be your sub, sir. I want you to punish me every day." I looked up tentatively.

He chuckled derisively and I looked down again, so embarrassed.

"I'll text you and we will talk about it. Before I would even consider being your dom, we would need ground rules and your behavior would need to change drastically."

I agreed and bit at my lip again. He made a sound of frustration and left my bedroom, slamming the door behind him. He probably woke up half the damn house with how hard he slammed the door. He was pissed and I didn't even know why really.

Owen

I stormed through the house, probably waking girls up on my way. I didn't care. I was livid, so furious I could hardly see straight. I was torn in half. I wanted nothing more than to be Olivia's dom. Nothing more. But I couldn't... wouldn't. I would hurt her, break her. She's such a mess, I would punish her so severely, I would end up breaking her, I know it. But isn't that what the dynamic was all about? Breaking her down and molding her into my perfect sub? Not so much. It was more about respecting boundaries, and I knew that.

I stalked into the downstairs office, where Kat was sitting doing some paperwork and talking softly with Leanne. They both looked up as I stormed through the door and tried my best not to break it as I closed it. Leanne cocked an eyebrow damn near to her hairline.

"What is up with you, Owen?" She sounded genuinely concerned.

"I can't put up with that brat much longer," I bit out.

"Olivia?" Kat guessed.

"Who else?" Leanne smirked and rolled her head to the side to look at Kat.

"What has she done now, is she okay?"

"She's a disaster. I found her at a bar downtown with Camilla, trashed. She was making a fool of herself on stage singing karaoke. I was embarrassed for her."

"Oh, come on. That sounds like fun, why didn't you join in?" Leanne was giggling now.

I shot her a look that said shut up or get out and she collected herself. She cleared her throat and straightened her back, mocking an 'at attention' stance. "Sorry, but seriously. What's the big deal?" She shrugged.

"Are you kidding?" I roared.

Kat cut in, "Leanne, with Thomas on the loose and looking for her, especially with him showing up at the club, it's so dangerous for her. What if he found her at that bar and took her back? What would we do?"

"I'd get her back, that's what we'd do. But I'd like to avoid all that." I was gritting my teeth now. I wanted to change to subject.

"You're punishing her, aren't you?" Kat asked, taking me off guard.

I felt my face heat in response. "Yes," was all I could muster.

"She needs you, Owen." Leanne looked to Kat, then me and nodded in agreement.

"What are you-"

"No." Kat cut me off. "She needs you, Owen. Not for you to punish her here and there. She needs you to be there for her all the time. I've seen it, the way she looks at you and the way you can tame her."

"I can't tame her, Kat. Nobody can."

"That's where you're wrong. She melts when she's around you. She acts different and in a good way. She needs you as her dom and I truly believe you need her even more as your sub."

I had no idea where this was all coming from and why it was coming to fruition now. But I couldn't help but agree with Kat. She was right. Olivia did act more collected and 'tamed' when she was around me. She was drawn to me, and I to her. There was something about our dynamic (which didn't even exist yet) that I couldn't quite describe but felt deep down in my bones.

"Maybe I'll run a trial-and-error kind of thing and see what happens. I don't want either of us getting attached." I knew as I said it, that that was absolutely what would happen. I would grow attached to her and want to keep her and vice versa.

Kat smiled, and Leanne snickered. "Good luck with that, Mr. West." Leanne giggled.

"I think I'll head home, goodnight, ladies." I left the office and drove home, heading straight for the wine cooler.

I poured myself a hefty glass and sat in my favorite chair.

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night to spilled wine on my lap, the chair, and the floor. I got up, going to the kitchen to get something to clean it up. Afterwards, I contemplated the dream I had had while asleep in the living room. Dirty blonde hair, purple and red collar, small but supple curves. Although now she had a face.... Olivia's.

I got up and sat at the edge of the bed, fisting my huge erection and imagining Olivia's lips around it. I went faster and faster, until I exploded in thick ropes across the room all over the carpet. All the while, thinking deeply of Olivia and her face, features, curves, all of her. I laid back, sighing heavily and falling right back to sleep.

Olivia

I woke up to the sunlight streaming in through the cracked blinds, blinding me momentarily. I got up, stretching big and yawning loud. I headed to the shower and to get ready for the day. I had a long shift at The Nightingale. Kat let me know that extra security had been put in place by Owen before he left for Portland this morning. More bouncers, I guess. The more the merrier, right?

I put on something a little extra sexy, just to draw attention to myself. I was dying of horniness from not getting my fix the night before. It was a good plan, because I ended up getting punished for it and I relished in my punishment. It was beautifully agonizing. I would miss Owen while he was away.

The next couple of weeks went by slowly, too slowly for my taste. Owen still wasn't back from Portland; I was starting to get anxious and just all around grumpy. I pulled away from people, even Camilla, who had invited me out and I declined. He was really getting to me, and I knew it. My behavior was slightly changing whether I liked it or not and it was all for him.

We had texted back and forth here and there. But we didn't discuss our dynamic and what it would or could mean for us. I desperately hoped he wouldn't back out and change his mind about discussing it. Because I knew once it was discussed, things would flesh out by themselves. I was eager for that.

I was working a shift at The Nightingale, standing at my hostess stand. The doors opened and I turned to greet the next members when Owen strode through the door. He looked so scrumptious. Black suit and tie, his beard had grown out some and his hair was perfectly gelled as usual. I was practically drooling, when he walked up to me.

"Olivia," he breathed. I loved how he said my name the way he did. All breathy and deep.

I couldn't help myself, I jumped into his arms. "I'm so happy you're back," my voice was muffled by his suit jacket.

"Okay, okay," he laughed, setting me back down. Even with heels on, he was still three heads taller than me.

"I'm just finishing my shift; did you just get back in town?"

"Yes, this morning. I've been running around making sure the restaurants and clubs are all good and in order. How are you, little bug?"

It was the first time he had called me by a nickname like that and I warmed in satisfaction. He seemed cheery, in a better mood than usual.

"You're happy to be home, I assume?"

"Very. It was busy in Portland, it's nice to be home." He smiled and flashed his brilliant white, straight teeth.

"Can we talk in your office, when you get a chance?"

"Meet me in my office after your shift." He walked away and upstairs, I watched him go. I grew wet between my legs, I groaned in discomfort. Ugh, he's going to be the death of me.

I finished my shift and walked upstairs to his office, where he was sitting behind his desk looking regal and handsome as ever.

"Hello, sir." I tried to sound sweet and submissive.

His eyes snapped up and he raised an eyebrow. "Sir?"

"Yessir," I countered.

"Already trying to get under my skin, Olivia?" He looked down, shuffling some papers, but I could tell his mood hadn't faltered yet.

I sat in the armchair from across his desk and crossed my legs. "I missed you," I blurted.

"I missed you too," he said slowly.

"Will you be my dom?" He took a deep breath, folding his hands across his chest and leaning back.

"Olivia," he said in that breathy, deep way of his.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers