Taming a Brat Ch. 11

Story Info
It's Olivia's turn to share about her past.
3k words
4.59
3k
1

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

Readers, I apologize for the length of time it has taken for me to submit chapter 11. I needed to take a break from Owen and Olivia for a bit. In the search for my own dom, my depression got the best of me and the "blue" took over. I hope you can understand. But I am back and better than ever and know that when the time is right, I will be blessed just as Olivia has been. :)

This chapter is quite short, but the next will be well worth the wait. 🙂

Owen

I had taken it too far. I had penetrated her with my cock, albeit just the tip, but I had still broken my own rule yet again. My train of thought ran wild and I tensed in fear. I gave in with Rachel and look what had ended up happening to her. I chewed at the inside of my lip, tasting blood.

Olivia was fast asleep in my arms on the plush couch. She looked more beautiful in sleep somehow. She looked completely at peace, my angel. She truly was a blessing. She had come into my life at a time where I had given up hope of finding someone. She had stolen my attention from the beginning and now she had stolen my heart. My heartrate quickened at the thought of loving her. I shoved it down, forcing myself to revisit the thought later. It was too much at that exact moment.

I shifted and Olivia stirred in my arms. I brushed her hair back from her face and leaned over to kiss her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open and her brows knitted together in concern immediately.

"You okay?" she asked in a raspy voice.

"Yes, baby. I'm perfectly fine." I lied through my teeth.

"Talk to me," she gently urged.

She could see right through me and it amazed me. She was perceptive to say the least and it drove me crazy at times, but I loved it about her.

"My feelings are growing for you little bug, I don't want to let you out of my sight," I admitted, feeling sightly foolish.

"Me too, it sort of scares me but it's thrilling at the same time," she whispered sleepily.

She really could read my mind. I felt the exact same way. I brushed more silken tresses from her face and nuzzled my nose against hers.

"Sleep, baby. I'm going to be right here getting some work done."

I gently scooted her off of me and she rolled over facing the couch, sighing contently. I smiled at her, roving my eyes up and down her tight little body and her athletic curves. I grabbed my laptop and sat down in the armchair closest to her. After a few minutes, all I could hear was the clicking of my keyboard and her light snores.

After a couple of hours, and a decent amount of work done, Olivia finally stirred. She rolled over and reached out for something, looking concerned. I set my laptop on the side table and stood, stretching before walking over to her.

"I'm right here, baby," I whispered to her, leaning down and scooping her into my arms.

I just stood there in the middle of the living room, holding her in my arms like a child. I rocked back and forth slightly. She reached up and ran her hand over my jaw and down the neck then back up again, feeling my overgrown beard that needed attention.

"You're so handsome."

A heavy feeling grew in my chest as it tightened. I smiled at her, setting her down and bending down to her level to kiss her. It was light and sweet at first, then grew hungry and sloppy. I sucked at her tongue, nipping her bottom lip and taking her wholly with my mouth. My hands ran up her body, from her thighs, over her belly and breasts to her soft and slender neck. My large hands wrapped around it, squeezing gently. I swallowed her moan.

Her small hands were unfastening my belt, pulling at my jeans and taking my cock in both of her hands. She pumped slowly, teasingly, while greedily kissing me. She sucked at my lips, nipping me back and eliciting a growl from deep in my throat. I squeezed her neck harder, and fucked her mouth with my tongue, making her make sounds that hardened my cock so that it was almsot painful. Her hands felt amazing, but I needed something more, something impossibly softer.

I let go of her neck and pushed her onto the couch. I knelt on the ground, wedging myself in between her splayed legs. I grinded into her pussy through her panties that I don't recall her ever putting back on. She threw her head back and moaned so sweetly, I almost came all over her.

I took my thick cock in my hand and pulled her panties aside, my judgment hazy and out of focus. I nudged at her opening and she gasped, whiteknuckling the couch cushion. I was about to enter her fully, watching her pant, her chest heaving in anticipation of what was to come, when there was a pounding on the door.

What now? This day has already been too much for the both of us.

I gritted my teeth, a tick forming in my jaw as I pulled away from Olivia and got to my feet, pulling my pants up and tucking my cock out of sight. Olivia groaned pitifully and I shot her an apologetic look. If I didn't know any better, I could have sworn I saw a hint of guilt in her expression. I looked down, suddenly feeling guilty myself. I was starting to think with my head, not my cock. I was breaking my own rules and losing control. I had to get it together before things took a negative turn.

I walked to the door and swung it open so hard, a fine fissure appeared in the wall it hit. My eyes travelled down to a letter sealed in red wax on the stoop. I bent down and snatched it up, tearing it open while scanning the immediate area, then looking down the street both ways. An escalade was peeling down the left side of the street and I furrowed my brows, slamming the door behind me and opening the letter. It was addressed to me and I scanned the words on the page quickly, gritting my teeth until it felt like my teeth were going to crack from the pressure.

"What does it say, Owen?"

I sighed, "It's from Thomas."

"What? Let me read it." She snatched it from my hand and I let her get away with it, seeing the panic rise in her eyes.

I watched her eyes flick back and forth until she had finished, her chest rising and falling too quickly. I took the letter from her hands and she stared at the empty space where it had been, biting her swollen bottom lip.

"Baby, come here," I soothed, pulling her into my arms and resting my chin atop her head. "We'll take this to the police right away and get this sorted out. He's not going to get you, I promise."

The note contained a warning, as well as a threat. Thomas was ballsy, I gave him that but also stupid as hell. He warned me that keeping Olivia any longer was going to be a mistake and that he would get her back at whatever cost. My jaw clenched again and my nostrils flared. He just wouldn't give up.

"He has friends in high places, Owen. What if he does manage to get me?" She looked up at me with pure fear in her gaze and I shivered, hating that look on her beautiful face.

"The police are involved now, that would be the stupidest thing he could do." I brushed her hair back from her face. "Let's go drop this off to the station and head over to West House. Maybe it'll be good to be around the girls."

She nodded solemnly and walked over to put her boots on. I slid mine on and we headed to the station. Olivia was quiet on the way and I had too many thoughts racing through my mind to say anything myself. I left Olivia in the car while I brought in the note, talking briefly with the detective in charge of the investigation and heading back out to the car, hating to leave Olivia alone for even a few minutes.

I placed a hand on her thigh while we drove to West House, glancing here and there at her staring out of the window. I hated this. I hated the fact Thomas had this influence on Olivias moods. Her moods had been better since starting her medication again, but I could still tell when she started to slip.

We pulled into the long driveway leading to West House and I could sense Olivia start to perk up at the sight of her closest friends all hanging out on the large porch. She hopped out of the car before it even came to a stop and ran into Kat's arms.

Olivia

It felt so good to be surrounded by people that genuinely cared about me. Owen was enough, but somehow I still needed a little extra. There was nothing like being around your girls. I sat heavily next to Leanne after a long embrace with Kat and Camilla.

"Want a drink?" Leanne winked at me.

I nodded and she walked inside to make me whatever she was drinking. I looked at Kat, then Camilla and broke down sobbing, finally letting it all out. They each took a hand and held on tight, letting me cry and cry until my tear well ran dry.

I hadn't even noticed Leanne had come back until she handed me a long island iced tea and I gulped it down. I dried my mouth on the back of my hand and sighed.

"What happened, girl?" Camilla asked in a soft voice.

I stayed quiet for a minute before deciding to spill. "I never meant to get into something so dangerous. I never realized doms could be so dangerous. I grew up poor, my mom working two or three jobs at a time just to keep me fed. I begged for a brother or sister for years, but had no idea my mom went sterile after giving birth to me. The drugs. It was a wonder she could keep her jobs. She was the highest functioning drug addict I have ever seen. As soon as she was home and on that damn couch, a needle was in her arm. She rotated through jobs of course, constantly either quitting or getting fired. But she'd have another lined up the next morning. It was incredible really.

"Then I hit seventeen and I couldn't do it anymore. The tiny one bedroom house we lived in had progressively declined over the years and it just wasn't even safe to live in anymore. What with all the black mold, leaks in the ceilings, amongst many other issues. I moved in with my loser boyfriend at the time, his parents were never home. They were upper middle class thankfully. I would sometimes pretend they were my parents and his life was mine. I wasn't in love with him like he was with me and when he figured that out, I was almost eighteen and had nowhere to go.

"I had a couple friends that let me crash on their couches and I paid them with what little money I made from my shitty grocery store job. Food wasn't hard to come by, being that I worked in a grocery store and they threw a lot out at the end of each night. My body was used to not eating for long periods of time anyways, so waiting until dark to eat most days wasn't too big of a challenge."

I looked up from my fidgeting hands in my lap and looked at each of the girls faces, trying to guage their reactions to my sudden story. They looked concentrated and even intrigued, although slightly disturbed.

"I was able to get a small apartment in the projects with one of my friends and we split the bills. I got a little promotion at the grocery store and just barely managed to get my part of the rent and whatever else to Keisha every month. I lived that way until I was almost twenty, too young to be so miserable and struggling so hard. But I had no one, my mom wouldn't help as she could barely help herself.

"That's when I started to going to dungeons and socials in the kink community. I read about it online one night and it sparked my curiosity. I started reading romance novels centered around D/S relationships and I just started having this insatiable craving for something I had never experienced before. It was good, because it got me out of that shitty little apartment and I met so many different people. It was bad, because I had no idea what I was doing or getting myself into.

"The first guy I met at a dungeon wanted to do some scenes with me and hurt me real bad. He made me bleed and definitely broke the dungeon rules but didn't get kicked out. I got scared and hid out for a few months before getting back into it. That time, I did a little more reading and educated myself a bit more. I went to a club for the kink community and that's where I met Collin."

I took a sip of my drink, sniffling into the glass. Thinking of him made me emotional.

"I fell for him immediately. He took me under his wing and took me into his home. He was a good dom. He took good care of me. He's the reason I found out I had BPD. He made me go to the doctor and I was finally diagnosed. I started meds and I felt better for the first time in my whole life. I could think straight and my emotions weren't always so potent and in control. He made sure I ate, drank enough water and got me a better job as a secretary at his firm. He was wealthy and I experienced luxury and nice things for the first time. It was all so exhilarating. I couldn't get enough of Collin.

"The only thing that set us apart was the age difference. He was in his forties and I was only about twenty. It didn't matter though, I loved him and he loved me right back. He promised to marry me one day. I held on to that promise, living a good life for the next five years. We spent every waking moment together for those five years. We worked together, we lived together, slept together, ate together, even showered together everyday. I was so in love, I never even saw it coming.

"One night he planned something special and I had a feeling it might be a proposal but we never even made it to the venue. We crashed on the highway on the way there and Collin didn't-" I choked on a sob. Leanne rubbed my back while the girls took both my hands again. I took a deep breath and pulled myself together.

"We hit the median on the driver side and he died instantly. I was pretty banged up and needed several stitches, but survived nonetheless. It should have been me, Collin was too good for me."

"Hey, don't say that," Camilla whispered, rubbing her thumb over the back of my hand. "It wasn't you for a reason, girl."

"But I feel like it was my fault somehow. I know it wasn't, but I've never been able to shake the guilt. And that's why I'm so scared, why I'm rushing things with Owen. I know it doesn't make any sense, but I feel like if we take too long, it'll end before it's even got a chance to start. It's so hard to explain."

"I'm glad you know it wasn't your fault, Olivia, because it wasn't. It was a freak accident. You can't rush things with Owen because you're scared. Nothing is going to happen to him, honey," Kat soothed.

"But I fucking love him, and I can't lose him, I just can't," Olivia whispered.

Owen

My heart thundered in my chest, beating erratically.

I waited until the girls calmed Olivia down before walking over to her and pulling her up by her hands. The girls quietly scattered inside, leaving us alone. I was thankful for that. I took her face in my big hands and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you for sharing all of that, babygirl. Nothing is going to happen to me, or you for that matter. Ok? Just listen to my words and nod that pretty little head of yours, ok?" I smoothed her dirty blonde hair away from her sweaty face. With the heat of summer in full blast and her couple of alcoholic drinks, she was a bit overheated. "Let's get you in some nice AC." I took her hand and led her into the house, passing the front living room and sitting at the dining room table.

We stayed for dinner, spaghetti and meatballs, which seemed to be a favorite dish of Olivias with how she scarfed down her whole plate and asked for more. A gaggle of different girls surrounded us at the table and Oliva looked comfortable and happy for the moment.

One of the girls at the table started sobbing out of nowhere, and Olivia rushed to her aide. She spent the rest of the evening talking with some of the girls, especially the newer ones, comforting them and giving them sound advice. I was impressed and liked watching her work. She was perfect in every way, she was mine.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers