Taming a Brat Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our passionate kiss turned into a steamy make out session, my shirt coming off in the process. My hands roamed to her hips, pushing the edge of hers up until I was able to pull it over her head. Before I could enjoy the sight of her, she pulled my head back down to meet her lips again, hungry for me. She nibbled my bottom lip, playing a dangerous game requiring me to summon all restraint I had in me. I decided we had teased each other quite enough, so I picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. An excited giggle slipped out as she wrapped her arms firmly around my neck and I carried her into the bedroom.

Delicately, I laid her down, climbed on top of her, and rested my weight in my arms as our kiss reignited. Her hands eagerly found their way to my trouser button, which normally I wouldn't allow. I decided to allow her freedom since I would be spending two nights away from her. I pulled her shorts off, leaving her in her black lace underwear below me. The remainder of our clothes were shredded shortly after as we watched each other, full of lust. I took in the sight before me, her body was the most beautiful one I ever laid eyes on. She was blushing deeply by the time my eyes made their way up to hers. I chuckled at her because it was so unbelievable to me a woman as stunning as she could be so insecure.

"You're beautiful, Alias," I kissed her gently.

"Glad you think so," She smiled at me.

"I know so, and so should you," I gently tucked a strand of her hair back. She gave me a joking eye roll with a smirk before biting her lip as if she were going to say something.

"Speak up," I raised an eyebrow, knowing she was hesitating to say whatever it was.

"I want to ride you," She blurted almost all together, cheeks turning a crimson red. I smirked deviously at her, having the same desire myself.

I rolled over to the right of her and shot her an impatient look lightheartedly. She eagerly climbed on top, grinning ear to ear. I aided her by holding my shaft up as she slowly slid down onto me, her walls clenching as she took more and more of me in. A groan left my lips as her hips finally settled into mine, taking all of me in her warm, tight pussy. A gasp slid past her lips as she adjusted to the feeling of me filling her up. I resisted the urge to top from the bottom, and let her set the pace. She chose an excruciatingly slow one, her hands rested on my chest as she gently moved up and down, back and forth on my cock. My hands roamed her thighs until they found their place on her hips. Her back arched into me and she changed the placement of her hands, placing them behind her on my thighs. She threw her head back in ecstasy as I lightly rocked my hips into hers, matching her rhythm. Her moans became loud screams as we sped up, her breasts bouncing with her. I couldn't help myself any longer as I sat up, wrapping my arm around her. I fucked her harder and faster, her head thrown back and arms wrapped around my neck.

"Kane, fuck!" She screamed my name as I found her sweet spot.

Her screams encouraged me to fuck her even harder, but I needed a better angle. I gave her a few more thrusts before deciding exactly what position I wanted her in. I slowed my pace to a halt, causing her to groan in frustration.

"Flip over," I instructed her.

"Huh?" She seemed surprised.

"Hands and knees, " I demanded this time. I wanted to give her freedom, but I couldn't resist wanting to bury myself inside her from behind. She smirked as she slowly slid off of me, positioning herself beside me just as I instructed her to do.

"My good girl," I praised her obedience as she arched her back, sticking her ass higher in the air for me. I positioned myself behind her, circling my hands gently around her ass cheeks. I gave both a good squeeze before sliding gently back inside her. She groaned loudly into the pillows as my cock went deeper into her. Her walls clenched around me as the entirety of my length filled up her pussy once again. I desperately wanted to grab her ponytail and fuck her harder than she's ever been fucked before, but I fought off the urged and fucked her slowly, yet roughly instead. To tease her, I pulled out to the tip before thrusting the entirety of my cock back into her. Chills ran down her body and her screams let me know that drove her fucking crazy. I found a intermediate rhythm, pounding her G Spot with each hit, receiving nothing but screams of pleasure from her. Her legs began shaking, hands grabbing fistfuls of the sheets, and I knew she was barely holding on as her climax built up. I kept the same rhythm, but soon realized she was holding back, waiting for my cue. Fucking hell, what a good girl she was.

"Cum for me, Alias," I commanded through each stroke. Her walls clenched around me, her hips went stiff along with the rest of her body. I felt the waves over her pleasure washing over her as her pussy clenched and relaxed around my dick. I was caught up in her pleasure when I nearly released myself inside her, pulling out in the perfect time to shoot my load all across her ass and bare back. She remained in position with her ass in the air as we both struggled to catch our breath and come back to reality. I lightly rubbed by fingers up the back of her thighs, squeezing her ass cheeks gently. She groaned as she leaned her ass into my hand, enjoying the light squeezes. Fuck, that ass would be beautiful to leave marks on, but I reminded myself impact play was a hard limit for now. She lowered her ass to lay in a fetal position as I went to get a warm, wet cloth to clean her up.

I grabbed a towel from the cabinet, and turned to find a beautiful sight before me. There she stood, fully nude, fidgeting with her fingers nervously, looking at me patiently.

"What is it, Sweetheart?" I walked to her, kissing her forehead gently.

"Can we take a shower?" She asked curiously.

"Of course," I smiled down at her before turning to the shower to turn it on for us.

I felt her hands wrap around my waist from behind and her head lay gently in the middle of my back, lightly hugging me from behind. I turned around to face her, and she buried her face into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, stroking her hair gently. I could tell something was wrong, but I couldn't tell if it was that she just wanted affection or if it it was something more. We stood there for a while until she huffed lightly and pulled away from me. She climbed into the shower without a word, so I followed behind her. I pulled her into me by her waist and stared down into her eyes as the water rolled off her head and down her face.

"I'm still upset I can't be apart of the pitch," She admitted quietly.

"Babygirl, I'm so sorry. You know if I could change things, I would," I moved a wet strand of hair behind her shoulder, bringing my palm to her cheek. She leaned into my hand and gave me a light, but disappointed, smile.

"I know, Kane. It's just something I've dealt with my entire career, so don't take it personally," She explained as she turned to face the water, seemingly trying to wash away her thoughts.

"I can't imagine how difficult it's been for you, but I promise to make everything I can as easy as possible for you," I replied as I grabbed some shampoo from the shelf, pouring it into my hands.

"Don't do that. Give me the challenges from here on out, okay?" She asked me thoughtfully. I never considered why this bothered her so badly. Alias wanted to do this to prove something to herself, not to me. She's probably dealt with this in a sense her entire career.

"From now on, in a professional sense, I will never make a decision for you again," I reassured her as I began massaging the shampoo into her wet locks. We spent a long time in the shower, washing each other, chatting, laughing, sharing soapy kisses. Once we got out, I wrapped her up in a big towel and sat down on the bench beside the shower, pulling her into my lap.

"I'm actually going to miss you, Kane Rhodes," She teased.

"Ouch, you say that like it's an unbelievable thing," I teased her back, "I'm going to miss you, Alias Star."

She blushed and laid her head on my shoulder, letting out a deep yawn. I scooped her up bridal style, carrying her back to the bed and tucking her in.

"I need to finish packing a few things," I kissed her forehead, "Sweet dreams, baby girl."

"Be safe, okay? Call me when you land," She insisted as her eyelids floated shut.

"As soon as the wheels hit the ground," I reassured her before going over to the closet and packing the remainder of my things.

As I was packing, I considered all the things that have happened between us up to this point, and I realized that despite setting sexual boundaries, we never set emotional ones. Here I am, almost falling for the girl sleeping peacefully in my bed. I couldn't help but wonder, what am I to her? Only a teacher? Only a stepping stone into submission? I tried shaking away my thoughts as they always tend to ruin good things. Surely, she had feelings for me too. She wouldn't behave the way she does if she didn't, she damn sure wouldn't have bothered asking Tara about me if she didn't. After I convinced myself she does feel something towards me, panic erupted through my mind.

If we both have feelings for each other, then what does that mean for us? Can we even still continue with our original agreement? The lines were becoming to blurred to tell where we stood anymore.

12