Taming a Brat Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was he seriously angry with me? I did what was necessary, and I closed the deal for him. What the hell was there to be angry about?

"Is there something you'd like to say?" Kane asked, not looking at me.

"No, I was just-.." I started, but he cut me off.

"Then why are you still here, Ms. Star?" He shot me a stern look. I felt a ping of sadness in my heart. I was so proud of myself, how could he possibly be angry with me?

I narrowed my eyes back at him, spun on my heels, and walked straight out without a word. My blood was almost boiling. There's only one reason he could possibly be this angry. He wanted me to fail.

I marched straight out of the building, texting Damion to pick me up. To my surprise, he was already out front.

"Hey, Alias! How did it go?" Damion yelled across the sidewalk as I made my way to him.

"Great, I closed the deal!" I smiled back at him. At least someone was happy with me, "How'd you know to be here?"

"Kane texted me, he didn't tell you?" Damion furrowed his brows in confusion.

"No, he didn't," I said, honestly confused myself.

"That's strange, is something wrong?" Damion questioned.

"I don't know. He just got all cagey after we finished. He pretty much told me to leave and not wait for him," I explained.

"Well, he told me to take you to grab some lunch and go shopping. He said it'd be late before he makes it in," Damion said nervously.

"He couldn't tell me that himself?" I said almost angry. What the hell is his problem?

"What could he possibly be doing?" I asked Damion.

"Alias, it's probably best to ask him," Damion replied, opening the car door, "Come on, let's go."

"No, you know where he's going?" I asked, close to yelling.

"Alias, just give him the rest of the day. I'm sure he'll explain himself when he gets in tonight," Damion said, ushering for me to get in the car.

"You know what?" I narrowed my eyes at him, annoyed, "I think I'll take the rest of the day to myself." I turned and began walking away down the sidewalk, unsure exactly where I was headed. I'd be damned before I sit around in a hotel room waiting for Kane to come back from whatever the fuck he was doing.

"Damn you," Damion huffed as he locked the car and ran up to me, "What's the plan?"

"I'm spending the day alone," I rolled my eyes.

"Like hell, I'm not taking the ass chewing because you want to be feisty," Damion said seriously.

"I'm not being feisty! I came here and did exactly what he wanted just for him to be angry with me. I'm upset, Damion!" I almost yelled.

"Alias, maybe he's not mad at you. Don't jump to conclusions," Damion tried to calm me down.

"Kane has never acted that coldly towards me. You can't even try to say he wasn't mad at me!" I retaliated.

"Sometimes Kane's emotions come out directed at the wrong person," Damion continued to try to diffuse the situation.

"Will anything ever be easy with him? Or will it always be one difficulty after the other?" I stopped, crossing my arms in frustration.

"Nothing is ever easy when it comes to two people who care about each other, Alias," Damion explained, "Everyone comes with baggage."

"Yeah, yeah. This is more complicated than the original agreement I had in mind," I rolled my eyes.

"Alias, did you really think it would be so simple? Just work together through the week and play together on the weekend?" Damion asked baffled.

"No... well, kind of. I don't know what I expected," I dropped my head.

"Do Kane a favor and leave him alone if that's all you're interested in," Damion narrowed his eyes at me.

"What the fuck, Damion?" I said angrily. He couldn't be serious right now.

"I'm not trying to be a dick, Alias, but he sees you as a lot more than that. He's had his fair share of heartbreak. Don't be another girl on the list to break his heart," Damion said more calmly, "He doesn't deserve that."

"He sees me as a lot more than that? What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"It's not my place to tell, but as his best friend, it is my place to watch his back," Damion replied.

"Tell me, Damion," I insisted.

"I mean, just think about it! Does it really seem like your just some girl he wants to play with?" Damion asked, I shook my head no in response.

"Exactly. He has never in all his years as a Dom trained anybody to be a submissive. He never has even entertained the thought of it. You mean something to him, Alias, and if you care about him, then you'll stick through the rough patches," Damion continued.

I huffed in response, knowing he had a damn good point. We couldn't keep going without figuring out exactly where we stand.

"You're really not going to tell me what he's up too?" I asked as we started walking again.

"I won't lie, I really don't know," Damion smiled cheekily, "He knew I'd accidentally tell you, so he didn't tell me."

"So, he isn't mad at me?" I questioned.

"Alias, let's talk about anything else," Damion shot me a look.

"Fine. I'm starving, best place to eat?" I asked, deciding to stop pestering Damion about Kane.

Damion and I found a great sandwich shop where we spent a while chatting, learning about each other. Damion was definitely more interesting than just being Kane's driver and best friend. We went shopping and stopped in the park to pass some more time. I appreciated Damion for not leaving me alone. I definitely would have convinced myself all men are assholes and gotten drunk enough to lose all cares in the world. We walked back to the car which was still parked at Hanson & Son Corp. as the sun began to meet the horizon.

"So, I can go to the hotel now?" I asked jokingly.

"Kane said he was there and I could bring you whenever you're ready," Damion replied.

Kane had texted me throughout the day in short responses. I still felt like his anger was directed at me, despite what Damion said. It just didn't make sense as to why he would be so cold towards me after I closed the deal if he really wanted me too. Damion made the day a little better, but I'd be lying if I wasn't dreading seeing Kane. I rode in silence as I tried to plan the right words to say when I did see him. The car came to a stop in front of the hotel, and Damion told me to ask for a key at the desk.

I walked in the beautiful hotel with golden marble floors, with a gold marble front desk to match. The lady at the front handed me a room key and directed me to the room, which was on the top floor. It was becoming quite obvious Kane preferred the highest floor available. As the elevator door opened, my feet became sandbags, getting heavier with every step until I finally stopped in front of room 1212. I inserted the key, and lightly pushed open the door.

My eyes landed on the rose petals scattered from the door into the room, which was dimly lit. I was speechless, no man had ever done anything like this for me. There was a bottle of champagne on ice placed perfectly on the desk in the corner. As I followed the trail, I spotted candles on the balcony, and Kane standing with his back to the doorway. I made my way over, leaning in the door frame.

"A bit cliché, wouldn't you say?" I smirked, poking my hip out.

"Please, you're a romantic underneath the brattiness," Kane smiled as he turned to look at me. He wasn't wrong.

"This is what you spent the afternoon doing?" I smiled as I looked around me at the display of candles and rose petals.

"This, and apologizing for you," Kane said seriously as he took a step towards me, "Quite the show you put on today."

"I had to get his attention somehow," I rolled my eyes at his remark.

"Negative attention isn't always the best attention," Kane narrowed his eyes, taking another step.

"It worked didn't it?" I retaliated.

"It worked, but you still acted like a brat," Kane replied sternly, "Even acted like a brat with Damion."

So, that's why he was upset with me. How much more enjoyable this will be knowing he was only frustrated because he couldn't correct me at the time.

"So punish me, Sir," I decided to push my luck as I shot him a devilish smirk.

"Alias, don't tempt me," Kane took another step, standing just inches away now, his hands in his pockets as he looked at me hungrily.

"Why not?" I fluttered my eyelashes at him seductively.

"If you want something, ask for it," He said as he leaned in, only inches from my face. Mentally, I rolled my eyes. It was so much more fun to make him do what I wanted.

"I have to ask for a punishment?" I said in shock.

"If you want one," Kane chuckled as he leaned on the doorway, staring down at me with a smug look.

"Punish me, then," I said with a little frustration.

"You make the demands now?" Kane chuckled again.

"You said ask!" I said exasperatedly.

"I did, but you didn't ask, babygirl," He smirked at me as his eyes turned dark. I felt my rebellion slip away as lust took over.

"Please, punish me, Sir," I looked up at him with pleading, puppy dog eyes.

"As you wish," The corner of his lip curled to a devilish smirk, to which I gulped in response.

He walked passed me, extending his hand out to me. I took it and followed him over to the chair near the desk in the room. He sat down, so I presumed he wanted me in his lap. To my surprise, he held up a hand and shook his head, motioning to the floor with his eyes.

"Kneel," He commanded. I decided to behave and slowly lowered myself to my knees between his legs. I looked up at him expectantly as he watched me intently.

"I think you enjoyed your last punishment a bit too much, wouldn't you say?" He raised an eyebrow smugly at me.

"N-no, Sir," I stuttered out nervously.

"No need to lie, baby girl. Your body says what your mouth does not," He smirked down at me. I felt myself start to get wet as he prolonged my punishment. I bit my lip in response, knowing he was right.

"This punishment won't be as pleasurable," His eyes were dark, "Suck my dick."

My jaw must have hit the ground in response because I certainly wasn't expecting that. I hesitated. I knew he was serious, but was this really considered to be a punishment?

"Alias," He said, his voice raspy, pulling me back out of my thoughts.

"Yes, Sir?" I asked, but wasn't sure what I was asking.

"Now," He motioned towards his growing erection with his eyes. I gulped as I slowly sat up, bringing my hands to his belt. He adjusted in his seat to help me slid down his trousers. Slowly, I pulled his boxers down until his erection sprang up, almost hitting me in the nose.

Fucking hell. I knew Kane was big, but he was so much bigger right in front of my eyes. His cock throbbed as I wrapped my tiny hand around it, barely covering the circumference. He groaned lightly in response, encouraging me to continue.

I positioned myself better on my heels, propping my elbows on his knees. I decided if this was my punishment, it might as well be fun. Teasingly, I barely touched the tip of my tongue to his shaft, slowly dragging it up to his head before flicking it in a circle around his pulsating tip. I repeated this twice, the third time I was stopped abruptly by the jerking of my ponytail. I shot a mean look to Kane, who matched me with a very stern look.

"No teasing," he said seriously, eyes narrowed, breathing irregular. I wanted listen so bad, but his response to my teasing trumped my desire to be obedient.

"Mhm," I mumbled as I slid my tongue back down his shaft, again receiving a tug on my ponytail, making me lift my face back up. I pouted at him hoping he'd let me continue, but he didn't budge. I opened my mouth to protest when he forcefully pushed my head down, my mouth taking his large dick in all at once. I gagged as he hit the back of my throat, he was now controlling the speed as he held onto the back of my head. Normally, I'd protest, but fuck. I really enjoyed the way he fucked my throat. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter with every stroke. His frustration was clear in each thrust as he pushed me to a choking point over and over again. When he finally let me up for air, spit fell from my mouth, drooling all over his cock.

"Fucking hell," He smirked as he rub his hand across my lips, cleaning the spit falling from my bottom lip. I bit my lip slowly in response, pleased with his reaction to me.

"Make me cum, Alias," He instructed, motioning back to his drool covered cock. I happily obliged as he granted me the freedom to set my own pace this time. I sucked his dick like a lollipop, slurping on my own pool of spit coating his length. I started swirling my tongue, which made him groan in pleasure. His thrusts became sloppy, signaling he was close. I shoved his dick as far down my throat as I could, waiting for his hot cum to fill my mouth. As I gagged, I felt his release, making me moan deeply on his cock as I felt his cum pool in my throat. I slowly removed my mouth, licking the corners clean, swallowing every last drop of his release.

"Mm, good girl," He said between breaths. I know this was supposed to be my punishment, but hell, I relished watching the sweat drip from his brow, trying to catch his breath, and all because of me. I remained kneeled at his feet, smiling proudly. I was waiting for his instruction, my pussy practically begging me for him. He patted my head lightly and offered me his hand, to which I took, as he helped me to my feet. His kissed my forehead delicately, smiling down at me.

"Our flight is at 6 a.m., we should get some sleep," He smirked down at me, but my face definitely turned sour.

"What?" I asked as if he were joking.

"Sleep, baby. Come on," He motioned to the bed.

"No, no. You didn't book this room for sleep," I said frustratedly.

"I booked the room to celebrate, but someone chose to be punished instead," He sat down on the edge of the bed smugly.

"My punishment is nothing?" I asked, still baffled. He pulled me into him by my waist, rubbing his thumbs in light circles around my hip bones.

"Your punishment is denial," He explained, "You want pleasure, but you won't get any tonight."

"You can't be serious," I said angrily.

"I'm serious, Alias," He said calmly.

"But-.." I pouted, poking my lip out, "I behaved."

"You teased," Kane smirked, clearly enjoying my frustration.

"Please," I begged him.

"My sweet girl, you have to earn your reward," Kane replied, pretending to feel sorry for me. I narrowed

my eyes at him when I remembered I packed just the thing I need to help me out.

"Fine, I'm going to use the restroom," I said, full of attitude. He seemed to believe me and laid back on the bed as I stomped off toward the bathroom. I snuck my bag in with me and pulled out the black lace one piece lingerie I brought and carefully slipped it on. I smirked, admiring myself in the mirror. Deny this, Kane Rhodes.

I exited the bathroom, turning my walk into a seductive strut. Kane's eyes left his phone and landed on me, his lips turned into a smirk as he raised an eyebrow questioningly at me. He raised an arm, placing it behind his head as he propped up to see me better. I bit my lip, trying to hide my anxiety as I got closer to him. I bent down over him, sliding my hands up his chest as I climbed on top of him, straddling his lap.

"Those don't look to be very comfortable pajamas, Alias," Kane chucked, teasing me.

"Take them off," I batted my eyes innocently.

"No, I already told you the rules," Kane said sternly.

"Fuck the rules!" I yelled in exasperation.

"Bad girl," He narrowed his eyes, glaring at me.

"Kane, please!" I realized how desperate I must sound right now.

"Alias Star, don't make me punish you again," He said seductively. What a fantastic idea.

"You won't," I rolled my eyes, daring him.

"Alias, you're bratting if I've ever seen it," Kane called me on my shit.

"How else can I get what I want?" I pouted, crossing me my arms.

"Obedience," He smirked, "You might as well give it a rest."

"But Kane, I'm so fucking horny," I sighed desperately.

"Then you should reconsider your behavior before our scene tomorrow, babygirl," He said as he pulled me down to him, "I want to please you as much as you want to be pleased, but brats must be punished."

"Fine, but if you thought my attitude was bad now, just you wait," I huffed, laying my head down on his chest.

"I don't respond to threats, Alias. Either you can be rewarded or punished, but the choice is yours. Punishment is a lot different in scene, might I add," Kane explained smugly.

"Ugh," I huffed dramatically as I decided to behave despite how needy I was for him now. I sat up, peeling off my lingerie and snuggled into his arms.

"Mmm, how I would have loved to pleasure you," Kane teased me as he whispered in my ear, caressing my thighs as he spoke.

"Kane, please don't tease me," I whimpered quietly.

"Goodnight, beautiful," He kissed my shoulder gently, pulling me closer into him.

"Goodnight, Sir," I replied softly, forcing my desires to the back of my mind as I drifted slowly to sleep.

I was excited for our first scene, but fuck, I dreamed of sweet release at Kane's hands. Tomorrow was going to be an excruciatingly long day.

12