Taming a Brat Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathless, I motioned for Alias to come sit in my lap. She climbed up straddling me and waited patiently for me to regain full function from the much needed orgasm I just had. Once I came to, I delicately removed the clamps from her nipples, receiving a gasp to each one's release. She whimpered as she realized the scene was coming to an end. I smirked to myself, knowing exactly what was in store for her.

I reached up, firmly wrapping my fingers around her throat and pulling her down until our faces were only inches away. I studied her for a moment, and she seemed to be doing the same to me.

"We're not done, sweet girl. We are only done for now," I smirked as I whispered to her. She bit her lip, nodding lightly in understanding.

"We will finish our time here. Depending on your behavior, I will reward you very nicely once we are home," I smiled smugly as desired burned in her cheeks.

She swallowed loudly before agreeing to my proposition. We composed ourselves back to decency and cleaned up what little we used in the playroom. I held my hand out for Alias as we stood at the door.

"Ready, darling?" I smiled at her.

"Yes, Sir," She smirked confidently.

"After you," I squeezed her ass cheek gently as she walked in front of me. She shot me a wicked smile over her shoulder as we made our way back to the demo room. We rounded the corner, and I spotted Tara immediately in a panic.

"Where have you guys been? Alias, we need to talk right now!" Tara grabbed her arm, shooting me a concerned look and sweeping her away into the crowd before I could protest.

I spanned the room, not seeing a familiar face in sight. Where the hell was everyone and what the hell was going on?