All Comments on 'Taming Jet Ch. 02'

by Acktion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave it a 3* but...

It was good so far, Unfortunately your ending sounded like it was going to go the way of thousands of other Lit stories, he just cannot resist seeing how far he can thrash, spank, whip, cane, flog etc etc etc etc his girlfriend/wife/lover/sub/slave/secretary/any female who comes in contact with him. "wondered just how far I could take this" had me thinking "Oh no here we go again", authors just can't seem to resist 'the formula'.

AcktionAcktionover 10 years agoAuthor
Hey, Anonymous...

Wanna bet?

(insert mischievous grin here)

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Hey nonie nonie

I don't get the formulaic 'how far can I push the boundaries' vibe here. And my alarms for formulaic bullshit are set rather sensitively. Hoping I'm right and you're wrong on this one. We'll see. *stares unblinkingly at Acktion*

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Please keep your future chapters here! It is so easy to miss stories when they start changing categories. While this is not all dark and edgy, it definitely belongs here. There is an audience for D/s will care and concern.... And always folks who don't like anything.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
Loved it!

thank you @FA_JF for pimping this story - so well deserved!

as for you, Mr. @Acktion - I thank you especially for your beautiful portrayal of a strong, athletic female body. as an ex-gymnast myself i've had my share of insecurities about my own well-toned body and reading you is both refreshing and encouraging. Thank you!

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
Thanks FA_JF

I remember reading part one and really liking it. I totally missed chapter two hitting so thanks for pimping this story on my board, FA_JF! I like your characters, Acktion. They have a unique flair. I hope you show us more of their story.

~LB

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

First of all thank u fa_jf i completly missed this. Love this cant wait for more im commenting on phone or i would. Say more

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Pheobecharmed !!!!!

U r welcum, gurl!

Everybody else in the 'book club' ought to stop by here.

So, no pressure Acktion. :D:D:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:)

Yes, thank you for the suggestion! I wasn't sure how to feel about this one when I first started reading it, but it is unique and catured my attention. I will definitely follow:)

PS: I would like to be part of the 'book club' ;)

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Dear Dreamy

You're in the book club! All you gotta do to be in the book club is give good stories some lovin'. Always by voting, but also commenting. Comments may be short or long (careful with those Russian novel length ones), simple, witty, slobbery, detailed, speculative- whatever feeds the author and entertains the fellow masses.

Okay, Acktion... You have a fan club. Chop, chop! ;)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Well pimped lol

And I am glad you did.

I just love strong characters, and there is no way the first anon comment is even remotely close to what's going to happen, simply because she is too damn strong to let it.

I'm betting though she was belt whipped by her father or something similar, hence the aversion.

Again well pimped :-)

Ps...and well written too

GinloverGinloverover 4 years ago
Wonderful

A great two part showing the D/s dynamics, your show not tell style makes this such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mmmh. Liked it very much, at first. Then noticed huge holes in the plot. The characters and the interaction is not fully thought through.

Ex1_ With a broken nose, sitting on a couch, ordering pizza ... Just image the delivery boy coming to a home with naked, bruised woman and a bleeding clothed, albeit shorter man. Even if the bleeding stopped, his clothes must have had stains.

Ex2_ One consistent theme is her egging him on to be more aggressive. Then she freaks out, seeing him with the belt. Not sure the switch was plausible.

AcktionAcktionover 3 years agoAuthor
Oh, wow!

I'd largely forgotten about the stuff I wrote back then. Largely because I tried very hard to.

Yeah... I don't have much excuse. I was hopped up on all kinds of meds and, trying to figure out something to do since I couldn't work anymore, and thought I'd try writing again. And, in a fit of insanity fueled by being hopped up on meds, decided to take a swing at "The Survivor Contest." Basically by coming up with an idea when I woke up, writing at it for as long as I could, and then hitting submit before stretching back out to rest.

Thankfully, Chapters 03 and 04 got kicked back while I was laid out. (As did quite a bit that I was probably too stoned on the meds I was on to realize just how poorly done they were.)

I had, actually, thought about this old story from time to time and thought I might get back to it. Someday. Maybe re-writing it from the beginning. But, I haven't managed to finish a damn thing since... oh, probably that ill-conceived April Fool's Joke published under PuckIt a couple of years ago.

Any road, thank you for reading and pausing to let me know you had and what you thought of what I wrote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcktion@Acktion
Old enough to know better and young enough to say "what the fuck" and do it anyway. After a brief hiatus due to health concerns, back to try to see if I can learn how to set these combinations of fantasy and memory to print. While some works touch on memory perhaps more than...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Taming Jet Ch. 01 Previous Part
Taming Jet Series Info