Taming Tawnee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we talk about it, Tawnee?"

"Okay, I guess," Tawnee mumbled.

"I'm not wanting to kick you out and I don't want to see you move away, you know that I love you every bit as much now as the day you were born, right? It's a good offer and you should think about it, but it might not be the only one, and if you decide not to take it, I'll understand. It's a daunting thought, starting out in the world, especially when..."

Tawnee interrupted. "I overreacted, Mom, I'm sorry. I'm still going to see if I get any other offers and try and figure out if this one is really as good as it looks. This is why I've been going to school, right? Springfield's like four hours away, and I don't know. You're right. It's a little scary. You'd think I'd be tough enough to handle it, but I'm just not sure."

"Tawnee, honey, you're more than tough enough. I know that, and you know that. I'm not saying that it won't be hard, 'cause it will be. You know, your Dad and I and your brother, we're not going to just disappear. We'll still be here for you."

"I know, Ma. I was just thinking the other night that I've had it pretty good. Maybe that's why I don't want it to end. But, you'd probably get pissed if I just went to school forever and never moved out of my room," Tawnee said, with a sigh.

Janice and Tawnee spent quite some time talking, and in the end, they were both feeling a little better about the situation. Neither one of them would have considered it to be a joyous occasion, but it certainly shouldn't have been sad, either. Tawnee waited until later in the day to break the news to Will, letting him read the letter for himself while they had the privacy of his room.

"Wow, Tawnee. Sounds like they want to have you pretty bad," he said. He tried not to appear to be too sad since he knew that this was going to happen sooner or later.

"Yeah."

"Kind of a kick in the balls, though, isn't it? Still, I'm really happy for you," he said.

Tawnee couldn't help it. She was starting to tear up again. "But you, and my friends and..."

"Hey, don't worry about me. And you can buy new friends from the looks of what you'll probably be making."

"Heh, yeah. And we can still talk and stuff. See each other once in a while," she sniffed.

"Whenever you want," he agreed, trying his best not to cry, himself, but not succeeding very well. It was sort of like taking an ice-pick to the liver. Even if you saw it coming, someone told you that it was going to happen, it didn't make it any less painful.

*****

While most of the students were amped up for summer break, some for the impending graduation ceremonies, Tawnee sat, subdued in the cafeteria, picking at a salad. She wasn't feeling anywhere near as depressed as she had been the weekend before, but she wasn't excited, either.

"Tawnee?" someone asked.

She looked up. It was Symphony, standing there with a tray and a goofy smile. "Mind if I sit with you?"

"Oh, go ahead."

"Thanks again for the ride last weekend," the girl said, adjusting her glasses.

"No problem, we were just heading out, anyway. See anything of uh..." Tawnee struggled to think of the name "...Marcus?"

"Haven't seen him since that night. Kind of hope that his van broke down and he got eaten by coyotes or something walking home," Mony said.

Tawnee liked that, she smiled. "That's the spirit. Show no mercy."

The two chatted while they ate before Symphony grew serious. "I uh, saw Will this morning, but I didn't have a chance to talk to him. I wanted to thank him for the ride, too. Molly vowed that she'll never talk to him again because he didn't want to hook up with her."

"I'm sure he'll be all broken up about that. Like I told you at the party, he's not into her," Tawnee said. It took her all of about one second to figure out what her new found friend Mony here was up to. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do about it, though. If anything.

"Lots of guys would have just done it whether they liked her or not. Is he seeing someone, or something?" Mony asked, sounding nonchalant as she could.

"Well, that's just not his nature, he's not like a lot of guys. It might have been different if he'd been drinking, but drinking's not really his thing, either. And no, Will's not seeing anyone. Too bad you're dating that idiot Marcus, he probably wouldn't mind getting to know you a little better."

"What? No! Marcus and I are done! I'm not even sure why I was even with the tool-bag to begin with. He paid a little attention to me, at least to start with, I guess. I don't know," Mony explained.

"Don't worry about it, Mony. I'm a regular tool magnet. I can't really explain why I've dated any of the guys that I have."

"I'm sorry."

Tawnee sighed. "So am I. Listen, I've got to get to class in a minute. You want to hang out later? I was going to hit the mall."

"Really? I mean, sure."

The two girls exchanged numbers and parted company.

Taking care of her tray, Tawnee realized that she was going to have to put a decent amount of thought into what she was trying to do. The last time that she tried to set her brother up with a girl ended in a life changing event for both of them. She wasn't going to be able to keep Will all for herself. That was something that she knew the first time that she kissed him. Perhaps it would make her less of a bad person if she was able to find a decent girl that would appreciate him. It would make her feel a little better to know that Will wasn't going to be laying around, all alone, missing her, when it came time for her to go.

Later on, after school, Tawnee was able to talk to her brother before she left for the mall. She didn't want to let him in on her plan yet, just wanted to feel him out a little. Besides, there was a little more than two weeks to go before she even had her interview, and she didn't think that he'd be all that willing to start dating someone else while she was still around.

"So, you're hanging out with Symphony, huh? Watcha gonna do?" Will asked.

"Go to the mall. Listen to her bitch about her boyfriend. That sort of thing."

"Sounds like fun. Tell her I said 'hi'."

"I saw you two making smiley faces at each other the other night. How well do you know her?" Tawnee asked.

William wasn't sure if he was being accused of something or not. "What do you mean? I know who she is, we have one class together, that's it."

"Relax. I was just wondering if you knew anything about her or not. Amanda and I were going to try and help her find a man that's not a disgrace to the gender. I was going to try and get to know her a little better. She's pretty cute, right? I mean as far as nerdy chicks go," Tawnee wondered, stretching the truth a little.

"Well, um.."

"Will, for god's sake. I'm not going to castrate you if you think she's attractive, I seriously want to know."

"Yeah, she is pretty cute. I'm sure there's plenty of guys, including me, that wouldn't have any problem having a nerd-gasm over her. Happy?" he asked.

"Hehe, that wasn't so hard, was it? Okay, opinion taken. I'll see you later," she said, applying a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving.

Will watched his sister leave, feeling a pang of sympathy for Symphony. He wasn't sure if Amanda and Tawnee would be considered the perfect match-making sort. Their taste in men (excluding himself, of course) was horrendous. There was no telling what the girl would end up with.

Symphony and Tawnee had yet to begin shopping and were just sitting in the food court, talking over coffee. "So," Mony began. "You think you're gonna end up in Springfield, then?"

"Probably, unless I get an offer that's anywhere near as good closer to home. I'm kind of chicken to go out there on my own, you know?"

"You? Come on. You're like one of the most confident people I've ever met. You'll be fine," Mony said.

"Well, thanks. How about you? You've got three years left, right? You plan on staying here for all that?" Tawnee asked.

"Yeah, I mean that's the plan, anyway. I don't see why it would change."

That was one thing to tick off the list. Will wouldn't want the new girl to move away, three in a row would be too much. "Yeah, Will's got to do it for three more years, too," Tawnee said, turning the conversation toward her brother.

"You said that you know Will pretty good, right?"

"Yes," Tawnee answered, with a small grin.

"Do you think that I'd even have a chance with him? I mean if you think it's alright."

"Well, why wouldn't you have a chance with him?" Tawnee asked, sipping her coffee. She apparently wouldn't have any work to do in order to get Symphony to go for Will.

"Oh, I don't know. I mean, I don't look like Amanda, for one thing."

"Damn, Mony. None of us look like Amanda. She's God's gift to men, we can't compete against that. You're pretty, got nice boobs, look like you've been pumped out of the nerd factory, you're right up Will's alley," Tawnee said, watching the other girl's reaction. She smiled, reddened a little, but didn't appear to be flustered.

"You think he'd like me, then. I have a hard time figuring things like that out. I haven't done a lot of dating, I'm not clueless, but you always wonder, you know? Been with Marcus for a long time. I just don't feel like being...going through...I just don't want what he and I have anymore."

"Let me tell you a secret about Will. Maybe it's not a secret but he might not want me to tell you about it, I don't know. Just don't tell him I said anything, okay? He hasn't done a lot of it, either. He did go out with a chick for a long time that was like his high school sweetheart. First love and all that, but she ended up going to college in Arizona and they decided to break up since they'd be so far apart. They didn't fight, didn't argue, just decided to part ways. He almost couldn't stand it and ran away to Arizona. It took him a long time to get over that," Tawnee explained.

"I bet. Poor Will," Symphony said.

"Well, after that, the next girl that he saw was Mandy, and I think you probably know how all that turned out. He never thought in a million years that he'd have a chance with her, and when he did, it felt like he had the world right by the ass. A couple of weeks later and he was like crazy-crushed. Now, I don't know. He mostly just mopes around and hangs out with me. I bet you two would be great for each other," Tawnee told her. It wasn't easy for her to say it, either. "He'd never strand you at a party, that's for sure. He's really nice and pays attention to the little things. You'd probably appreciate that."

Symphony was picking up on Tawnee's vibe. "You think you're gonna really miss him if you have to go, huh?"

"Yeah."

"That's kind of sweet. I don't have any brothers or sisters, so I don't really know what that's like."

Tawnee shrugged. "It's hard to describe, I guess. I went most of my life trying to avoid him, now I want to look out for him. That's why I was kind of hoping that when I go that he has a nice girlfriend, you know? Maybe I wouldn't miss him as much if I knew he was happy with someone."

"That's a lot of pressure on me. I'm not all that exciting or interesting or anything like that. I mean, he might not even like me..." Symphony began. "And you don't really know me, either. You really think it's a good idea, me and him?" Maybe she wouldn't have started asking about Will if she knew that she'd have to go through a vetting process from his sister. She just wanted to grab a slice of pizza with the guy, not babysit him because he was some sort of emotional dumpster fire.

"I don't mean to make it sound like seeing Will would be some sort of a job. I don't want you to feel like there'd be any pressure on you, either. And how interesting do you have to be? He's a boy, you're a pretty girl, I think he'd find that pretty interesting. You should talk to him."

"Well, maybe I will, then. Just, uh, you kind of made me a little nervous. I mean, more than I normally would be," Mony said.

Tawnee hadn't meant to scare the poor girl. "You know, I've been running my mouth too much. Bad habit I have. Let's do something fun. Want to help me pick out a couple of tops?"

*****

"What did you and Mandy end up doing to Symphony?" Will asked. He was in Tawnee's room, bugging her while she tried to finish her homework. Thankfully, she wasn't getting huge stacks of it these days since classes were kind of winding down.

"It was just Symphony and me, and I didn't do anything to her. We just hung out at the mall," Tawnee replied. She was hoping that she'd have a little more time to break the news to her brother as to what she'd been up to.

"You told me you were going to try to find her a man."

"Yeah, about that. I told her that she ought to talk to you," Tawnee said.

"Why?" Will asked. When he didn't get an immediate answer, he asked again. "Why would you tell her that, Tawnee?"

"I think she'd be a nice girl for you."

"But...what do you mean? I don't...what?" Will did not like what he just heard one bit. He already had a nice girl. He was sitting on her bed, right now.

Tawnee had already done her fair share of weeping and feeling sorry for the both of them for the situation they were in. It sucked, it wasn't going to stop sucking any time soon. She went and sat next to her brother, putting a hand on his knee.

"I'm going to be leaving, Will. We just gotta deal with it. If I stayed and we stay together, doing what we've been doing, it'll just turn out to be a huge mess for both of us. It's been great, you're great, and I'll probably miss it for the rest of my life. The last thing I want to do is to hurt you, but I have a feeling that's what's going to happen now, no matter what I do," she said.

William didn't reply. He just stared at Tawnee like he was seasick and getting ready to barf over the side of the boat. She continued.

"I love you and I want to take care of you. That's why I think Symphony would be good for you. She's a little like me, hasn't been with a lot of guys, and the one that she's been stuck with is a waste of space. She's funny and a little dorky, like you. If you get to know her and treat her right, which I know you would, I think good things could happen. Plus, she's in your class so she'll be around for awhile. It'll be perfect, and you'll have someone to love you, like you should."

"I wish you would have said something to me before you started talking to her," Will said.

"Yeah, but you wouldn't have let me. Is there something about her that you don't like?"

"Not really, she's fine, I guess. I just can't get a grip on letting you go, now it's really happening. I'm not ready. Not fair, not fair at all. There's something between us that I don't think I can have with anyone else. You feel it, don't you?" He wasn't quite crying, but he was sounding a little whiny, like he was getting there.

"You know, I do, Will. I'm not saying that we totally forget about each other, we can't. I love you, I've never said that to anybody but you, because it's never happened before. Whether you decide to see Symphony or not is up to you, but I'm gonna take this job. It's not because I want to leave you, it's just something that I have to do."

"But you'll be all alone and I won't be there to hold you when you feel sad. I could end up with Symphony and you won't have anybody," he said, having to wipe his eyes with his free hand.

This was just about killing Tawnee. She knew it would be hard, and it didn't look like it was going to be getting any easier. If she had her way, she'd stay with Will and be his sex slave, but that just wasn't in the cards.

"I'll be okay, Will. I'll find some rich accountant and spend all his money. We can still like video chat and visit once in a while. Please, let's not turn this into a misery fest. We just spent the last few months trying to make each other happy, we can't undo all that now. Now go take a shower or something while I finish up this paper. I'll come see you later," she said.

"Okay," Will agreed, standing to shuffle off to his room.

Tawnee had to admit to herself that telling her brother that she was going to go see him later certainly wasn't going to help to cut any ties. Maybe she didn't want to cut them, just loosen them a bit. Just because she'd be leaving didn't mean that they couldn't have each other while she was still there, did it?

Will was thinking much along the same lines. Tawnee may have been planning to get out of town, but he was going to try and take advantage of the time they had left. There wasn't a thing in the world that he enjoyed more than pleasing her, and he was going to do his best to accomplish that. Hopefully without being a weepy bitch in the process.

*****

"Candles, Will?" Tawnee asked, poking her head into her brother's room. She had planned on knocking, but he had left it open about halfway and she was intrigued by the flickering light.

Will had just finished lighting the last one on his desk and spun around with a shy smile. "Yeah, I stole them out of the bathroom closet. Thought I would set the mood and all that. Would you care for a drink?" he asked, picking a wine glass from the surface of the desk and handing it to Tawnee.

"Why, thank you," she said, taking a sip. "Root beer, this is romantic."

"It gets even better. I've prepared a wonderful film for us this evening, the classic Nightmare on Elm Street."

"Oh my. You really know how to treat a lady. If I were wearing any panties, I'd probably take them off," she told him, quite amused.

"Yes, well that was the desired effect. Why don't you take your place on the bed and get ready for your massage while I start the movie?" he asked.

Tawnee smiled and closed the door behind her. In the short time that it took her brother to turn on the television and press the play button, she peeled off her nightshirt and shorts, hopping on Will's bed, now totally naked. "I'm ready," she declared.

Will moved beside her onto his bed. "I see. I figured things were getting pretty tense, maybe this would help loosen you up." He warmed his hands by rubbing them together for a few moments, then began to work the muscles of his sister's back. By this point in time, he had done this a few times for her, so he had somewhat of an understanding of what she liked done.

"I think it's working," she told him. Will's fingers felt wonderful, he even remembered to add the kisses in to the back of her neck. She was glad that this was how he chose to react to the situation, thinking that there was a pretty good chance of her showing up and he would be nothing but a whimpering mess. Once again, he seemed to know just what to do to make her feel better.

A little ways into the movie, Will felt like that he had rubbed everything that needed to be rubbed and thought it was time to move on to something else. "Why don't you get up on your knees, and I could get underneath and lick you while you still watch the movie?"

Giggling, she did what she was told while her brother rolled onto his back, sliding his head into place. She lowered herself down until he could get his lips on her pussy. Sighing with the touch of his tongue, Tawnee spread her knees to an angle where she wouldn't be putting too much pressure on Will's face. Wouldn't want to smother him.

One thing that Tawnee had learned about her brother during their almost nightly sexual trysts was that he really enjoyed eating pussy. He had gotten to where he was really good at it, too, knowing just when to tease her, knowing when to be more aggressive. At that moment, he was using everything that he had learned she liked to coax her toward orgasm. He nibbled around her entrance, and fucked her with his tongue while she clenched her fingers in his sheets and hummed with pleasure.

William knew that he was accomplishing something when his sister began to rock back and forth slightly and started grinding herself on his face. He loved being in that position, looking up at her while her face was bathed in ecstasy, the black waves of her hair falling about her neck and shoulders. And, of course, her wonderfully firm tits that never sagged or bounced, just moved in rhythm with the rest of her body.