Taming Tawnee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna do any partying? Hit the bars, pick up men?" Will was more than a bit jealous that his sister had chosen to take the trip with Mandy and not himself. It was selfish of him, he knew, but couldn't help it. She was leaving him with a girl of his own, after all.

Tawnee soured at the question. Things had been going so well up until then. She had no desire to make a two hundred mile drive to pick up a stranger in a bar. If she had wanted to, however, she felt like it was within her rights. "Oh, for fuck's sake, Will. That's not what the trip's about. If I'm going to end up living in the fucking place, then I want to fucking look at it first," she said. Rather hotly.

Realizing that he may have flipped the switch from manic happy to manic angry, Will tried to diffuse the situation. "I know, I know. I didn't mean anything by it. If you do decide to hook up with a guy, I can't stop you anyway. I know you don't operate like that, though. Mandy, well, we both know what Mandy can be like. Have fun, but be careful. That's all I'm saying."

Tawnee took a breath and a vicious bite from her pretzel before speaking. "Okay. But you sounded like a jealous turd there for a second."

"Well, I am kinda. But I'll just have to get over it, won't I? I'll still worry about you, though. There's nothing you can do about that."

Having reasoned that the response was understandable and acceptable, Tawnee mellowed. "We probably will go out Saturday night for a little bit, but I've already talked to Mandy. She'll either stick with the plan or end up riding a bus back from Springfield, cause I'm out of there Sunday morning. I wanted to go up there with her 'cause it might be one of the last chances that we'll have to actually hang out together. You never know what's gonna happen to us or where she'll end up. She has no idea. I would have asked you to go with me, but I figure there's a pretty good chance that we'll stay in touch. Don't be jealous that I'm going with Mandy. Besides, I want you to get to know Symphony. I've got a good feeling about her."

"Got it all planned out, don't ya? I hope your trip goes well. I hope I grow a set of balls from between now and when I'll have to do something like that, 'cause I have to admit, what you're going through seems a little scary to me," Will said.

"Fuck yeah, it's scary. I'm trying not to think about it too much, telling myself that I'll just deal with things as they happen, you know? I feel a hell of a lot better now than I did when I first got that letter in the mail, though. It'll be a long time before you have to do it, don't worry. I'll walk you through it."

Not quite ready to give it up yet, the two made love that night, slowly and with subdued passion. They both had been on such emotional highs and lows as of late that they did it more for comfort than for pleasure. Not to say that it wasn't pleasurable, that went without saying, it's just that pleasure was more of a side effect. Even though they slept separately and Tawnee retreated back to her room when it was all done, they slept well.

*****

"So, you think you're ready for our exam on Monday?" Symphony asked.

"Oh, I'm not worried about it. Think I've got a handle on things. How about you? I'm not keeping you from studying or anything, am I?" Will asked back. The two were meeting for lunch.

"Na. I need to relax a little today. Monday's my last one, and my head's been spinning. I'll have to do some tomorrow, but for right now, this is nice," Symphony replied.

"I can help you, if you want me to. But only if you want, I know that some people study better alone."

Symphony knew that Will had gotten what was basically perfect scores in their class all semester. She had done well too, and was more than capable of taking the exam right at that minute if need be, without any additional preparation. "That'd be awesome. Maybe you could come over tomorrow," she suggested.

"Sure."

Symphony's phone began to vibrate and she picked it off the table to look and see who was calling. Disgusted, she tapped the screen and set it back down. "That was Marcus. The dumb-ass keeps calling me, like I don't have anything better to do than to go crawling back to him. I go for weeks without hearing from him and now he's back to being madly in love with me," she told him. She was about to explain in more detail about how much she hated her ex when she caught the amused expression on Will's face. No need to dwell on the past when she had the future sitting there, right across the table. "Sorry about that, he just pisses me off, I won't talk about it anymore."

"Oh, it's alright. Some people just don't know when to quit and move on. If I was him, I'd probably try and get you back, too," Will said.

"Aww. Well, if he were more like you, then we probably wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place, would we? Let's talk about something more fun than giant douche-bags. Have you seen the new Star Trek movie? It's playing tonight."

William had liked Symphony, almost from the moment that they had met. Getting to know her a little over a couple slices of greasy pizza confirmed what he had suspected. She was a nice girl, and she was into him.

He hated to, but it was time to take his own advice and move on.

*****

The trip to Springfield with Mandy wasn't some kind of a wild, end-of-college party-time road trip, as much fun as that probably would have been. It was much more of a business trip. Tawnee wanted to see where, in all likely hood, that she would be working. Mandy had her resume to submit to the same firm, as well as a couple of other places in the city. She didn't have as many opportunities flying at her as Tawnee, and wanted to cast a wide net. There were also the issues of figuring out where to eat, shop, and eventually live.

Springfield wasn't anywhere near as large, as it turned out, as their hometown, making the answers to some of the questions a lot easier.

Tawnee was worried that a new city would be overwhelming, but it wasn't like she'd be moving to Los Angeles or Chicago. The visit helped to ease her fears of the place, though try as she might to embrace it, the place still felt lonely and unfriendly. She'd have to give it some time, she supposed.

"I don't know if I'm gonna end up living here or not, but if I do, I don't think I'm coming back to this place," Amanda said. The two were in a quiet bar that the man that worked at the motel had suggested. It was dark, gloomy, and the music that was playing was making Tawnee want to slit her wrists.

Tawnee sipped her drink and smiled, trying to stay in a positive mood. "I know what you mean. Maybe we should come back in a hundred years when we're old enough to enjoy it." She looked around, noting that most of the patrons were much older. There were a couple of men checking them out, probably thinking that they were call girls. "Let's get out of here."

Back in their room, Mandy flopped on the bed while Tawnee kicked off her shoes. "Do you really think that you could live in a place like this?"

"What? A Best Western?" Tawnee asked back.

Mandy giggled. "Yeah, a crumby motel. No, I mean the city. It doesn't seem like there's much to do, and everyone we ran into just seems so old."

"It will probably be fine. It's not like it's out in the boonies or anything. Plus, back home, there's like a giant college campus in the middle of town. We're used to hanging out in all the places where the other kids do. 'Round here, it's more like the real world," Tawnee replied.

"The real world's a drag. And this bedspread is sticky. Gross. I'm taking a shower, if there's not any like, body parts in there."

"Well, next time, you can pay for the room and we can stay wherever you want," Tawnee suggested.

"Yeah, yeah."

Tawnee had been trying to call her brother, but he must have had his phone turned off. Perhaps he and Symphony were getting busy, but to find out for sure, she called her mother. She'd already spoken with the women a couple of hundred times throughout the day and figured that one more call couldn't hurt. Janice was more than happy to chat again, hopefully for what was the last time that night. She informed her daughter that Will was on a date.

Tawnee told her mother goodnight and set down her phone. She knew that her brother going out with Mony was exactly what she had been trying to make happen, but it still bothered her for some reason. Not a lot, but it was a noticeable effect. She had been sharing his bed, just the night before. They really weren't doing a good job at cooling things down.

Mandy must have noticed how Tawnee was feeling when she came out of the bathroom to grab a few things from one of her bags. "What's wrong with you? Get bit by a rat or something?"

Turning toward her friend from staring out the window, Tawnee was able to muster a weak smile. "No, just trying to call Will to say goodnight, but he has his phone off. Mom says he's on a date with Symphony."

That was the first that Amanda had heard that the two were going out. She'd been making it a habit of not discussing Will at all with her sister. "Mony, huh? I didn't realize they were together. I know that Molly had it bad for him there for a bit, she was kinda bummed that didn't work out. Mony seems alright, doesn't she? I see you guys talkin' once in a while." Mandy wasn't sure why the news would upset her.

"Oh, she's fine. It's their first date. I just haven't talked to Will all day, got a message from him earlier, that was it. Oh well, I shouldn't worry about him. He's kind of like a little puppy dog, though, I wanted to make sure he was okay before I went to sleep," Tawnee explained.

Mandy had to smile. Tawnee had gone from considering her brother to be a pest to a pet. "I'm sure he misses you but he'll be okay, even without you to keep an eye on him. If you want, we can stop and get him a treat or something before we go home tomorrow."

"Stop it. Besides, he's probably getting a treat right now, if he's doing it right," Tawnee said, some of her humor coming back.

"I don't know. Think Mony puts out on the first date? She's never stuck me as being that kind of girl. Though she did go out with Marcus for a long time, and there's only one thing that he could have been good for. Maybe he is getting a treat," Mandy said.

*****

It was early in the afternoon by the time Tawnee made it back home the next day, and there was a strange car parked out in front of her house where she normally parked hers. Before she had much time to think about it, her brother and Symphony came out the front door and down the drive. Tawnee could tell by the way that the two were smiling at each other that there was something really blossoming between them. At least her nieces and nephews were going to turn out to be little Einsteins. Or maybe androids, if they decided to build them instead of giving birth. Tawnee got out of the car and greeted them.

"Hey kids."

"Hi Tawnee, how was your trip?" Mony asked.

"Boring. My ass is sore from sitting behind the wheel for so long. I ought to make Will rub it for me for ignoring all my calls," Tawnee replied.

"Don't be mad, I didn't ignore you. I had my phone off because we went to the movies last night and forgot to turn it back on. I did this morning and sent you a message. I didn't want to call 'cause I figured you were on the road. You're not gonna make me give you an ass-massage right here on the street, are you?" Will asked.

"Na. Later, maybe. What are you guys up to?" Tawnee asked.

"Oh, Will and I are going back to my house and study for our exam tomorrow," Mony replied. She was obviously quite excited about it.

"You two computer nerds need to study for a computer test, huh?" Tawnee knew what they were up to. Will looked down at his shoes while Symphony continued to smile. "Well, have fun. I won't keep you, I'll let you know how things went later, Will. Don't study too hard." Or you'll end up making little nerd babies, she didn't add.

"Well, you need a hand taking anything inside?" Will asked.

"No, I got it. You two go on. Life is short. Better get all the studying in that you can," she replied with a smile. She headed inside to tell her parents about the wonders of Springfield while, she imagined, that William and Symphony went off to press each other's buttons.

"I know that you two are close," Symphony began as her and Will climbed into the vehicle that was in his sister's spot. She continued once they were safely inside and the doors were shut, "but she's not really going to make you rub her ass is she?"

Nervous laughter came from Will. "Probably not. Why would you ask that?"

"Oh, no reason. Just making sure. You guys got kind of a funny vibe going on."

A funny vibe, indeed. One best left unspoken of. William decided to change the subject to their upcoming exam and what kind of classes that each of them would be taking in the next year. Academics, it would seem, was something that Symphony enjoyed and liked to talk about. He would much rather discuss credits and class schedules than have to sit there and lie about the things that he either hadn't done, or had done to Tawnee.

Will missed dinner that night, he ended up spending more time with Symphony than he had originally planned. Keeping in accord with her wishes, and his for that matter, they kept things at a slow pace. The most sexual thing that happened was when she dropped Will back off and kissed him on the cheek. They had spent most of their time together playing with Symphony's computer, and had even studied a little bit. He made it home just before dark.

After greeting his parents and heating up some leftovers, Will went upstairs to talk to his sister. She was laying on her bed, thinking about going to sleep early since something about driving all that distance sapped her energy. Tawnee perked up a little when Will knocked on her doorframe.

"Hey," she said.

"Hi. Sorry I didn't stick around to talk when you got back," he said, walking over to sit on the edge of her bed.

"That's alright. Get a lot of studying done?" she asked.

"A little. We messed around with her computer, mostly. Mony's got an awesome system," Will replied.

"Yeah, I bet she does. So, did you two do the nasty or what?"

"No. We just hung out. That's alright with you, right?" he asked.

Tawnee sat up with a frown. She wasn't sad or angry, mostly just tired. "Yeah, of course. I know it really shouldn't be any of my business what you two do together, but it would be nice if you'd let me know to satisfy the nosy side of me. I figure that you and I ought to be able to tell each other things."

"I'll tell you whatever you want, Tawnee. Right now there's not all that much to tell. We saw a movie last night, hung out at her house today. She kissed me on the cheek before she dropped me off. I really like her, she acts like she likes me," he said.

"You know I'm always going to be a little jealous, no matter who you're with, right? I imagine you'll be the same with me. I'm glad for you and Mony, though. I'm sure I'll hear about how great you are tomorrow in the cafeteria," Tawnee said.

Her cafeteria days were numbered, having already taken some of her exams, she only had a couple of classes left. Will was in the same boat, by mid-week the semester would be over and summer break would be upon them. Graduation ceremonies a week from the coming Saturday.

"I doubt there's anything Symphony can tell you about me that you don't already know. Now, you gonna tell me about Springfield or what?" Will asked.

Telling her brother all about her brief stay in the little city, they lay together on Tawnee's bed. She described everything that she could about the place and what she did, even though it didn't really amount to a whole lot. The slight wave of homesickness, mainly being away from him, being the final part of the story.

"It wasn't too bad," she explained, "I was just a little sad that your phone was off."

"I'm really sorry about that. I want you to be able to call me anytime you want. Plus, we'll be able to video chat, too. Mom will want to do it, I'm sure. We don't want you to feel all alone while you're settling in," Will said.

"I'll be able to get used to it, eventually, I guess. Mandy put in a few resumes around town, but who knows how that'll turn out. Might have to make new friends," she said.

"That probably wouldn't hurt."

Tawnee reached over a little ways and grabbed her brother's hand. "Do you think I could come over tonight? I know you started seeing Symphony and all, so if you don't want me too, that's fine."

It was a difficult offer to resist and William wasn't even going to try. He had thought about it, should such a situation present itself. This was Tawnee, not just some random chick from a party or a bar. Technically, they weren't supposed to have done anything that they had already done together, and there was no way that Symphony should find out about any of it. It was all wrong, so it just boiled down to what his conscience said. Was it cheating on Mony? Maybe, but Tawnee was what he considered to be his true love. Was it wrong to make love to your true love, keeping it from your new love? Probably, but most everything that he did was wrong, so what was the fucking difference?

"I want you to come over. Would that make us just as bad as Mandy and Doug?" he asked. Maybe Tawnee would care to share her opinion.

"I don't think it's even close to the same thing. Would it make you feel too guilty? 'Cause I don't think it would bother me all that much," she replied.

"Maybe a little, but I figure that we're not supposed to be getting together, anyway."

"I'll come in about the usual time, then," she said softly. It was kind of sad to think that their time together was coming to an end, but still nice to know that it wasn't over.

Will gave his sister a kiss, a wonderful, deep kiss that lasted a long while. He most certainly would have taken her right there if it wasn't for his parents. He and his sister always were mindful of their schedule, planning their 'get togethers' well after the old folks had retired for the evening. Instead, he willed himself off Tawnee's bed to go and take a quick shower and get ready for his own.

After showering and shaving, it was only a short while of wait time until Tawnee came over to join him in his room. They didn't speak at first, just held each other, kissing lightly and letting their hands roam where they may. While they were still standing in the middle of the room with their arms wrapped around one another, Will spoke. "You know that I'll always love you, no matter how far apart we are, right?"

"I know, Will." She hugged him tight.

"It was the nicest thing in the world to hook me up with Mony, I wish I could pick out your next boyfriend, but you'll be on your own for that. Please, please make sure that he's a nice guy. No more Dougs, okay? Someone that will appreciate you and take care of you like I would."

"I promise. I might have to have a couple of try outs first. I don't want to settle down and start popping out kids. Got to try and have a little more fun first. Besides, it's hard enough to find one perfect guy, the odds of finding two have to be pretty slim," she said, smiling, looking straight into his eyes with her arms around the back of his neck.

Will smiled back. "Do whatever you have to do, just make sure that you don't settle for something less than you deserve. And, by the way, I'm far from perfect, you're a lot closer than I am. All you have to do is try a little and you could have just about anyone you want wrapped around your finger. Just make sure it's someone worth it, is all I'm saying."

"I got it, Will."

They stood there, holding and kissing, as if slow dancing to a song that wasn't there. Eventually, they made their way over to the bed and Tawnee made her brother disrobe and lay down on his back. She had him tingling and gritting his teeth in anticipation while she slowly licked the sides of his erect cock and tickled his balls with her tongue. Taking her time, she began to give him head, taking him deep into her throat and holding him there for several seconds before releasing and doing it again.