All Comments on 'Taming the Boss Pt. 03'

by romantictales

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Questioning your category

While I am enjoying your story I am questioning the placement. This doesn't feel like a romance - I don't see an alignment of what is important to each of them. Especially around the office - it seems off. I am hopeful this remains a romance vs. her going crazy and taking control - he becoming a mindless executive into the sex vs. what is important to him and his employees.

The first chapter did a nice job of what he was longing for - but it feels this direction does not align with his desires. Amy is coming across as a manipulative, power and money hungry mistress. I don't feel the love and caring - if she cared you would not see her pushing the work environment or the lack of finding out what was important to him. You might have covered it - but it was glossed over without any depth.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

Alli can say is ain't nobody sticking nothing up my ass. You'll have fun reading chapter 4.. Not me.

rawallacerawallacealmost 4 years ago
Where is the romance?

I think the category is wrong. There is no romance here, just sex and the suggestion of domination. Was that your real intent?

The story would benefit from a good edit to correct small errors in sentence structure and punctuation. The flow of the story suffered as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As others have said

It ain't romantic, put it in bdsm. Just another story of a submissive being abused by a controlling woman.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

My first constructive comment on this Part 3 is; There was no real reason to break this story into chapters/parts. One Literotica screen page is about 3750 words in length. This "chapter" is approximately half a page. The second constructive comment is; The story has devolved into a constant sex scene. Erotica literature needs more than just sex to make it work — it needs a story that can be interesting on it's own, and made better with erotic content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ignore the B/S

Don't listen to the critics. Everybody is an expert now days. I like your story so far. Keep up your work and you will continue to get better.

Satyam4005Satyam400510 months ago

I can see glimpses of romance but still not satisfied. Let's see what happens

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromantictales@romantictales
Here to write stories that I would have liked to read myself, but could not find anywhere. If you have suggestions or ideas for a story that you would love to see in action, let me know. I will try to make it happen!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES