Taming the Bunny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
butbutbut
butbutbut
68 Followers

"Oh sorry, I only noticed then before that weekend that yes, I must have overdone your training. So that Anal was like your trainer for the open marriage. And she was pretty hot too, wasn't she? A real bitch. That just went a little over the top, you see, this is still new to me. You cannot really blame me for that. I'm really sorry about the overkill. When I realized that, I came up with the vacation idea and thought I'd fix the situation then and there. But I didn't have time when you disappeared before. So you see, it's not my fault. You were just hasty."

"And what was this romantic weekend all about?"

"Do I have to, isn't it enough for me to say that it wasn't quite a business trip?"

"Not enough, remember what was agreed."

"Huh, OK OK, it wasn't a business trip. But I never said that either. I spent that time together with Brian in an Airbnb apartment."

"So you noticed that our relationship was on the rocks and you booked a weekend with your boyfriend."

"No no no, our vacation would had fixed our relationship. That weekend between Brian and I was not related to our hardships in any way. It just happened at the same time. It was a completely separate thing. It was already agreed, so I couldn't really cancel it, could I? It wouldn't have been fair to Brian."

"Do you, Lana, even notice how out of touch you are with these things? No matter how you separate these relationships in your head, they are not separate in reality. Everything affects everything and the fact that you build some utopia in your head does not make it reality."

"Yes, but that was just my misjudgment and if I had booked our vacation before that weekend, everything would be fine now."

"You're out like a snowman. It was only a matter of days before it exploded. That system had no chance of continuing any longer.

"Nonsense, we just have to agree to disagree. Mark, hey, now that you did this nasty trick, are we now in an open relationship?"

"Not a chance. Now everything is open to you, yes, but there's no longer a relationship. You can now be the slut-Lana freely. But remember that I've never made any promises to the slut-Lana. All my promises died, when my Lana I loved dearly disappeared somewhere."

"Hehhe, slut-Lana sounds hot. Mark honey, think about it, you would have your own personal slut at home."

"How do we proceed from this? Are you ready to leave Brian and try to get back to the way things were. I do not give any guarantees that it could be successful. Maybe we could try some couples therapy?"

"Now I can't just suddenly abandon Brian like that. This is not his fault in any way. And it's still kind of unfinished business for me. And I've said a thousand times that this new relationship is not off you. I just messed up in those arrangements because this is still new to me. Lisa told me that this is a bit challenging at the beginning, but that I'll get the hang of it and that's it then. It's smooth sailing after that. If you just moved back now and I promise that I'll be more careful in the future, that I won't neglect you in the same way. Maybe we could agree on something about the schedule: a couple of nights a week for Brian and the rest for you. Once that's openly agreed upon, I won't have to boycott you and then sex with us will definitely go back to the old ways. Sounds like a plan?"

"Geez, you're amazing Lana! How can you be so detached from reality. Have I somehow ever hinted that I'd be willing to share you with another man? My head can't handle that thought. It's driving me crazy. How do you think I could wait for you to come home from your shagging adventures and stay sane?

I'll tell you now how this goes. Right now I still love you Lana, but I can't stand the thought of you having sex with another man. Since I can't seem to influence it, the only thing I can influence is my feelings. In order for me to stay sane, I have to get rid of this heart-wrenching feeling, and through that, my stress will hopefully ease.

So stay away from me Lana. I don't want to hear anything about you until you're done with that affair. After that you can contact me and we can see where are. Is this clear now?"

"Ugh, that's really cruel Mark. I love you and miss you every day. How can you just abandon me like that. I promise that the situation will get better with time. You should just come home now. That Brian thing will probably pass with time. Surely you can tolerate it a little while, don't be petty, it's unlikely to last many more months more. Mark dear, right?"

"No thanks, see you next time if you come to your senses."

"Aren't you even afraid that I'll forget you completely when you're not at home."

"Yes, it's scary, but I have no other option than this."

"Do you hate me now Mark?"

"Weirdly I don't. I know deep down that you're not really malicious. You're just a selfish bitch. That's what you've always been, but that didn't stop me from falling in love with you. Now this just went too far and I cannot take it."

...

"Brian this is Lisa my best friend and this is Rick her husband. You two already know about Brian. I wanted us to finally meet."

"Nice to meet you Lisa and Rick. I've heard a lot of good things about you."

"Let's sit down to eat. How's it going Lisa."

"Thanks for asking, no complains. Would Brian move in with you now?"

"Brian isn't moving here, even though he's here quite often. Mark will definitely come back. He just has that rebellion gear on now. Surely he'll calm down with time."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that."

"Why do you say that Rick?"

"Well, he left here on his own will and decided that he couldn't stand it. It takes a lot of determination to take care of all that in one weekend. Besides, Mark has changed a lot in the last few weeks. That insecure and withdrawn Mark has disappeared and has been replaced by a more self-confident and the more chatty Mark. He's somehow happier day by day. He has some strategy about you that didn't quite open up to me. He talks something about leveling the playing field."

"Bloody hell, why cannot he be like you Rick. You are so lucky Lisa. So you meet him often?"

"Yes, I used to help with the renovation quite often. It's over now. That house turned out really great just with the surface renovation. We were just there at the housewarming party."

"Yeah, as Rick said, it's fine for an old house. It has four bedrooms and a gym. That color scheme is great, such a pastel-like combination. Light, calm, you wouldn't believe that Mark chose it himself. Those colors are strange. I've never seen anything like it anywhere. That man has an eye for color, you have to admit it."

"There was an amazing crowd at the housewarming party. All our mutual friends had come and then a bunch of his work acquaintances. And Mary, who was the previous owner of that house. An incredibly wonderful old lady. She said she was proud of what Mark had done to the house. "

"Typical narrow-mindedness of Mark that he didn't invite us. Or at least me. He said I'm not allowed to have anything to do with him until I'm done with Brian. Pretty unreasonable to me."

"A little soul man, if you ask me. It's good that you got rid of him. I can move here permanently, whenever you say, that's fine with me."

"One more thing, Lana, before we stop talking about Mark. I couldn't help but notice how Mark has lost weight and gained shoulders. It's like he's building a new self. Maybe that's part of his strategy. I'd say he's starting to be an eight. Yes and the women buzzed around him in a completely different fashion than when you were together. Alice also flirted with him quite shamelessly."

"Whaaat, how does he jump from seven to eight in weeks? That's not possible."

"The party was a success. There was even a live band, if you can imagine. And a dance floor outside. That's never seen in our parties before."

"Damns it now, I don't want to hear anything more about that loser. You're mine now Lana and I'm moving here with you sooner or later."

"Yeah, yeah, Brian, don't get all bothered. Now this food was ordered from that local restaurant, since neither of us know how to cook anything. Mark always cooked our food. I do miss his cooking. Sometimes they were strange, but quite often damn good. You really should learn to cook Brian. Do you think he was considering at all about coming back to me?"

"Yeah, yeah, he'll surely come back sooner or later with his tail between his legs. After all, there wasn't any woman living there. What are you going to do with his house after that? Would he sell it to us cheaply? Rick, could you ask him that tentatively."

"Why would you even want him back? You can get me here whenever you want."

"I miss him terribly. This affair of ours doesn't feel the same anymore. It's like something is missing now that Mark is no longer involved in this. I so loved teasing Mark. It was so naughty. And it has stopped completely now. I miss it. Half the fun is just gone. Damn it, I'm going to meet him no matter what he says. Surely I can meet my husband when I want."

"Mark Mark Mark, that's enough. I don't want to hear anything more about that loser."

"Brian behave yourself!"

"Well then, let's change the subject. Now that you Lana have joined the Club, you could come with me and Alice on the next all-nighter."

"Oh, what's an all-nighter?"

"Well, it's kind of a naughty trip, where Alice and I go partying and don't come home until the next morning."

"Oh, really, where do you spend the night then?"

"Well, we usually hit a group of jocks and spend the night at their place. Now that there are three of us, we need about six athlete boys. But it's not difficult at all, because they move in packs and it's not a problem at all for us to hit them. You cannot believe the stamina of those 20 something jocks. You just have to try it. It's sooo good."

"Holy shit, that sounds hot. Yeah, you can count me in."

"What the hell Lana, I absolutely forbid that from you."

"Tut-tut, Brian, you're not my husband. Your rights aren't nearly enough. Hehhe, to think of it even my husband's rights weren't enough. I promise I'll tell you about that adventure later, hehhe. Now I cannot wait for that, when can we go."

butbutbut
butbutbut
68 Followers
12