Tami's Descent Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was mortified to hear the turning of the bedroom doorknob. I tried to scream, but gag prevented that. I tried to turn around, but no way was that happening. Shit, what the fuck am I going to do now? Who is it? Is it family? Friend? Maintenance? Who else could get in? I heard the door open, but whoever it was didn't make a sound. It was so tough, I mean, if you see me like that, at least tell me who the hell you are. I know if it is a family or friend or even maintenance guy, don't you think I am humiliated enough? Let me out of the bonds and have your laugh. I know you will have a great story to tell others at my expense. Guess it's time to find another apartment.

After what seemed like another eternity, finally, the person spoke. "Well, well, what do we have here?" My heart sank; it was a man's voice. Fortunately, I didn't recognize the voice. At least it wasn't one of my family members or friends. I mean, fuck it, what can the apartment do? I wasn't doing anything that violates the lease, and I wasn't committing a crime, and after all, I don't know anyone here anyway. So, ok, Mr. Maintenance man, let me loose and tell me what the fuck you were doing just letting yourself in. I mean, when I signed the lease, didn't I make it clear that I wanted to know anytime you were coming into the apartment. Now, I was getting too pissed off to care about being humiliated. Just let me loose, because you have some explaining to do.

"Doesn't Tami just look so inviting," was the next sound I heard. TAMI? How does this clown know my femme name? What was he doing, monitoring my apartment? "So, Tami, I see you do look very nice and inviting. It is about time we met, my little slut." Waitaminute, what the hell is this? "I guess you don't know who this is, huh Tami?" The most audible noise I could make was a completely muffled, "mmph". "Here let me help you with that camera. After all, you do like the slutty pics, and let me tell you, you are going to be taking some very slutty ones tonight."

I was once again mortified. Who is this person? Could it be the maintenance person? How does he know my feminine name? And that I was taking photos? How long has he been watching me? "You know Tami, the lock on your apartment door is not very secure. You really should have invested in a deadbolt. Maybe then this wouldn't have happened."

Oh shit, now I am totally confused. Doesn't sound like a maintenance person. I mean, he would simply have used his key. "Either that, or you should be more careful who you fuck with online." My heart dropped. My god, this is one of the men from online. I don't talk to any men though, how the hell would they know anything about me at all, much less where I live. There is no way they would know I was doing self bondage tonight because I don't as much as say >hi', much less tell them what my plans are. Well, there is one guy that I actually talk to, but that is Mr. Ken, but 1) he lives too far away, and 2) he is much too polite to talk this way.

As my head is spinning and I am desperately trying to figure out what the hell is going on, I hear the sound of a zipper, like the unzipping of a fly. I gulp in agony at the thought of a guy taking off his pants. In my apartment no less! I desperately yank at my bonds, again to no avail. The thought of a guy taking out his penis in my presence has me completely unnerved. "Now, now Tami, stay still. Does the thought of finally being fucked have you squirming? I have a way to take care of that, you know." "Nice ass, bitch, hope it is ready. By the way, I did notice you left your computer on, but we'll get to that later, my little TV slut."

The next thing I knew, I could feel the heat of someone's presence on my naked rear. "Ah, I like a slut that takes pride in her appearance. I can tell you do, not a hair on you, not even on your ass. What a great whore." I stated to whimper at the thought. This was supposed to be a fun night, not turning out like this. After all, if anyone was to do this, it was supposed to be a Dominant Woman, not a smelly man! I am a heterosexual for crying out loud.

"Ah, Tami, your ass is so nice and inviting. I could fuck it right now. I think I'll wait though, because you need something else first." SMACK... Ow! The spank on my ass was a shock. "You need a spanking for teasing me you fucking slut. I told you that you would be mine." SMACK. Wow, that stings! I began to whine through my gag. "Ah, too bad, poor little bitch can't even cry out for help." SMACK, he continued to spank my ass until it was nice and red. "Figured it out yet, BITCH? Do you know who has you at his whim and mercy?" I was at a loss. I had no idea. "Well, I would tell you, but I think I'll wait. There is something I would like to do first."

I suddenly felt something very wet and cold on the crack of my rear. "Ah, my little whore, how does that lube feel? Do you know what that is for?" I was just coming down from the sting of the spanking when I heard the words. The wetness of the lube was cool against the heat from the smacks on my butt. I slowly began to hear that words that he said. What that is for...? Ohmygod, he didn't actually plan to put anything in there, did he? I mean, I am still a virgin, save for a few butt plugs, but nothing substantial. I started yanking at my bonds, very hard this time. There was no way I was going to sit still for this. I only wanted to take some cool photos, but be raped.

"Go ahead Tami, keeping pulling, you'll enjoy it more when I take that nasty ass. You know you are nothing but a kinky, slutty whore. You want to be a cockslut and that is just what you are going to be when I am done with you. You are going to be begging to take cock when I am through. Wait until you enjoy the taste of cum and the heat it creates in your ass."

I began to struggle even harder, but my muscles were beginning to grow tired. I couldn't believe what was happening. Suddenly and without warning, he began to slide a finger in my ass. "Yes, my little pussy whore. Feel that in your ass, it is only a taste of what is to come." I was trying to struggle, trying to clamp down my bunghole, but have you ever tried to resist while tied like that? Trust me, forget it.

"Well, Tami, since I am a nice guy, perhaps I will tell you who I am before I put my COCK inside of you. My name is Ken, and that is MASTER KEN to you. I better not EVER hear you call me Ken again. I have tolerated it to this point only because we chatted only and I know I could sucker you into being comfortable. You're are now my sissy whore and my property. And while I know you are resistant now, you can trust me that by the time I am through, you will be a well trained, well prepared cockwhore for your Master. Get used to the idea and get used to the terms. I know you think I am a nice guy and I am, but I am a demanding Master, and I know what you need. You crave humiliation, you crave to be used. You crave to be trained. I know you want cock, I know you need cock. I am more than happy to oblige. And we will be exploring more of your fantasies and needs. Trust me. I am just beginning with you."

END OF CHAPTER ONE

12