Tammy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OH, MY, GOD MAX! PLEASE DON'T STOP! She bucked and cooed as she rode his leg in mock love making, feverishly stroking his cock, willing him to cum as she began to crest for one final amazing and insane orgasm! She knew it was coming, she wanted it! She needed it! Oh, and how sexy was it that her own sweet brother was the one helping her have it!!

I'M SO CLOSE! CUM WITH ME MAX! PLEASE BABY! PLEASE BIG BROTHER! GIVE YOUR BABY SISTER ALL YOUR CUM!!!!!

That was it! Max couldn't take it any longer! He felt the tension building, the tightness in his groin was reaching its limit, he couldn't hold back any longer! He felt the rush of adrenalin as his body prepared for the release. I'M Close Lover! Tammy heard the loving phrase of her brother as she felt his cock pulse in her hand driving her crazy! But just then she felt a firm hand on her ass, then the divine sensation of his finger driving deep, then deeper still, into her tight little ass hole and she lost it!

OOOOOH GAWWWD!!! I'M CUMMING!!!!!! Boy did she ever! She gushed cum all over his leg, the bed everywhere! She nearly fainted! But before she was even through, she felt Max start pumping! She pointed his cock at her tits as the first shot hit her! His cum was hot and sweet, hitting her waiting breasts! Max groaned as he came, still able to drive his finger deeper to the last knuckle, then he wiggled his finger, hearing her squeal with delight! But then he smiled and hooked his thumb into her pussy and pushed it deep, bringing thumb and finger together with delightful pressure as he drove his baby sister to a level of bliss she had never been to before!

OH! MAX! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!! She screamed, as she came again! This all happened in a flash as he came, Rope after rope of cum pulsing through him until he felt the hot wet mouth of his lovely sister, engulf his cock swallowing him up and drinking the rest of his cum and milking him dry of every last drop!!

Max was shaking, trembling from the intense experience, Lovely Tammy, utterly and totally wrecked, laying on his chest, gasping for air as if she had just run a marathon. Both totally thrashed, spent and sated.

XXXXX

I never knew it could feel like that Max. Neither did I Lover, Max said, not realizing he had called her his lover again now for the second time. Do you love me that much? She asked. Alluding to the new pet name he had called her. In all honesty Tam, I love you way more than a brother should. Way more. It's not lust I promise you that, yes, we got a bit crazy just now, but we didn't cross all the lines yet. At least the ones I feel we can't walk back from if we wanted to.

I love you too Max. It scares me how much I really do love you. You know how long I've wanted to kiss you on the lips! No, I haven't a clue Max replied. As Long as I can remember. I don't date because there is no one who I want more. I have saved myself for you Max. Just now is the first time I have ever done anything with a guy ever. I haven't even let a guy kiss me. Today was my first real kiss.... What? Really?

Yes Max, You're the first man to ever kiss my lips, or see me naked. You're the first man to ever touch me and you are the first man to ever make me cum. And boy you have spoiled me there! I have never and I mean NEVER have I EVER cumed like that before!!! Laughing and shaking her head in disbelief at what had just taken place.

Tammy stood up, pulled her panties off, her top and crawled back in bed snuggling up next to him. Will you take me please? Be the one who has me for my first time Max? I'm Not sure we should Tam, I do love you and if things weren't so complicated for us, I could honestly say I would never want to be with anyone else the rest of my life! But we are brother and sister. What we have done so far is wrong and inappropriate but nothing we can't walk back. If we go any further there is no going back and I would die if we did and then you have regrets. Tammy slid her hand down his chest and grabbed his simi hard cock and began stroking it. It was mere moments before he was again as hard as a steel rod. Tammy rose above him and took him in her mouth and swallowed him to the root and never gaged not even for a second. In and out real slow as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he came in less than a minute. Tammy swallowing it all and licking him dry, then laying on top of him as he kissed her deeply. The scent of her and the sweet salty taste of him as it mingled in their mouths.

Max had to taste her, he had to devour her, it was an absolute need, a driving force he was no longer in control of, as he picked her light frame up effortlessly and sat her down on his face and he plunged his mouth deep into her sweet pussy.

Oh God Max, that feels incredible! Oh, Big brother! Eat your Baby sisters Pussy! Oh Yes, Yes Baby! Oh, I'm Going to Cum! Stick your finger back in my ass Lover! Play with my ass, it's all yours forever! Oh yes that's it Lover! Fuck my ass with that finger big brother! Oh, Oh, I'm cuming! So, So Fast! I can't believe I'm cuming so fast!! Max felt her tense up, shiver, then she flooded his face over and over as she came hard once again. She slid back off his face and sat on his chest and looked down at him with fire in her eyes.

Max picked her up and threw her down on the bed! Her eyes wide and bright as he climbed up between her thighs and soaked in the beauty before him. He centered himself, knowing he had to be gentle. She was writhing on the bed as he stroked her pussy with the head of his cock, then as he entered her slowly, she stiffened as he reached her hymen. He backed off.

Then slid in again ever so slowly till he was sure she was ready. They both in unison said "I love you" as he broke through and buried himself deep inside her, sealing their fate and their love for one another for ever more...

12