Tammy in College Pt. 04

Story Info
Tammy and the Professor.
3.8k words
4.6
15.1k
9

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is over eighteen years or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

This is a continuation of the Tammy series. It works as a standalone story. Tammy is a cute girl from a small town in Texas.

There are five more parts in this series about Tammy's first year in college. I'm going try to add a new one each week.

Enjoy.

Everyone worries about grades in college.

My freshman year, it was hard to keep my grades up. Some of my time went to sorority activities. But I wasted a lot going to parties, drinking, smoking pot and having lots and lots of meaningless sex. God that was fun. I was finally away from the hick town I was born in and free from the control of my parents. Since I was top of my high school class, I thought that I could manage my college classes without studying much. There were two things I had failed to realize. The first was that the classes in my high school were not particularly challenging. The second was that there were subjects in college that my high school didn't cover. They didn't teach much science in the bible belt.

My grades caught up with me after the mid-term tests of my first semester. Most classes I could at least get by in. History and psychology were easy. I only had to do the reading and take multiple-choice tests to do OK. I attended most of the psychology lectures because the teacher was entertaining and hot, for an old guy. I was always a big reader and I read fast. English had essay questions, but I had read most of the assigned books in English before, so that was no problem. I was always good at writing.

Math was OK because I took the pre-calculus class, which was a review of algebra. I loved algebra in high school, and I could pass it in my sleep.

That left biology. Biology was a problem. It was the only small class I had, only thirty students. The tests were fill-in-the-blank and short essay questions. I had never taken biology in high school. I tried to read the book, but it was hard reading, boring and I didn't like or understand it. I hadn't figured out how to arrange my schedule yet. There were only four tests in the semester and after the second one, my average was in the sixty's.

I tried to get one of the nerdy guys in class to help me, but even after his help, I was way too far behind. I had to give him a blowjob to find that out. I was hopelessly screwed.

After my second test, I broke down crying about it in the quad. A sorority sister of mine, Pam, came over to me to ask me what was wrong. I told her I was going to flunk my biology class. I didn't understand any of the reading, and the class was at 7:30 in the morning. I could hardly keep my eyes open at that hour. There was no way I could pass the last two tests. They were each worth 25% of my grade, and my grades had not been good up until then. I never had the time or interest to study.

Pam acted sympathetic. "That'll do it." she said. "You can't expect to do well in classes when you spend all your time at parties, but it's happened to us all."

"But what can I do?" I asked. "If I fail this course, I can't be in the sorority, and I could lose my scholarship. I thought this class was an easy 'A.'"

I felt so hopeless.

Pam told me, "What the girls in the sorority do is fuck their professor. It's a sure way to get a good grade."

"What?" I asked, shocked by the idea.

"You heard me."

I didn't think I could do that, but I was in a corner, and I was out of options. There was a test next week and the final was in six weeks.

Pam said, "Lots of your sorority sisters have fucked their professors for grades. It's practically a Theta Alpha Beta tradition."

I had no idea how to go about it. How would I even bring up exchanging sex for a good grade with my professor? I asked Pam for her help. She told me how to do it and walked me through each step. She said it was easy.

After talking with her for a while, I had a plan. I dressed in something sexy that would make any man drool. A short plaid skirt and a white button-up shirt that my boobs would hang out of if I bent over. I wore knee high socks and Mary Jane school shoes. I didn't plan to wear a bra or panties. Pam told me to subtly flash my goodies to get his attention. Also, I might need to leave fast...after. With a bra and panties this outfit was extremely revealing. Without them, it bordered on being obscene. It was hard to keep my tits from falling out, especially when I opened an extra button. I looked like a man's idea of a sexy catholic schoolgirl. Like a Halloween costume.

I arrived at his office, right at the end of office hours on Friday. The plan was to ask about doing some extra credit work. If this worked, my problem would be over and that excited me. The downside was that the extra credit work, would most likely be sex with him. That thought excited me too. He was not bad looking for an old guy. I figured he was in his forties and fit. I'd never been with a guy that old. I didn't know what kind of kinky stuff he might be into, but finding out could be fun.

I was nervous standing outside his office door. I stood there for what seemed like minutes before I knocked then walked in. He was sitting behind his desk. I tried to speak but I broke down crying and sobbing. With the blouse I had on with no bra, when I sobbed, my boobs jiggled up and down.

I asked him for a tissue. He pulled a box out and put it down on his desk. He sat down again, waiting for me to say something. I leaned over his desk for a tissue, and my blouse fell open enough that he could see my boobs and nipples. I thought that would get his attention.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"No," I said, and sat down. I explained my situation to him.

"I've messed up, I'm so behind in your class I can't possibly pass the next test let alone the final. If I don't pass your class, I'll lose my scholarship. My parents don't have enough money to pay for school. I'll do anything to pass. Is there any kind of extra credit work I can do? It's OK if it's hard. I'm desperate and if there is anything I can do for you, anything, I'll be glad to do it."

My professor typed on his computer and said, "I see your test grades so far, have been well below par. How did you get so far behind?"

"I came here from a small-town sir. I thought I could manage the work. But the university is so big, it overwhelmed me. My roommate came from the city. She kept dragging me off to parties. She told me I could do my homework later. I guess I was naive. I did OK for a while, and I kept up with school. But I started drinking too much and going home with boys. I wouldn't get home until early morning. Making it to class and being sharp at 7:30 in the morning was a challenge too. I tried to study in the afternoons, but I was so tired, I'd fall asleep. My roommate would wake me up and drag me out again."

"I'll bet you were a slutty party girl in high school too," he said.

"No professor! I was top of my class in school, and I never went out. I shouldn't tell you this, but I was a virgin when I got to college. All the boys were so nice to me here. I didn't understand that they wanted only one thing from me." I lowered my head.

I started crying again. I needed another tissue, so I reached for one on his desk, giving him another good look at my boobs. I looked down and saw that I was having a positive effect on him. His cock looked huge, straining against the front of his trousers. As I sat back down, my hem had risen so that he could almost see my pussy. I got excited exposing myself, and my large nipples hardened and pushed out the material of my blouse.

Continuing with my tale of woe, I tried to convince him my friends led me astray and that boys took advantage of me. I told him about the boys so that he'd know that he could take advantage of me too. I wanted him to think about all the things he could do with my ripe teenage flesh. He was trying to listen to me, but he was distracted. I could see his eyes moving back and forth between the hem of my skirt and my protruding nipples.

I stood up to throw away my tissues and sat on the corner of the desk near him. My legs spread enough that he caught a glimpse of my shaved pussy before I crossed my legs.

I asked, "Is there any way you can help me out?"

"Are you willing to do whatever extra credit work I assign you?"

I told him, "I'll do absolutely anything you ask to get my grade up, and I mean anything. I'll do any extra credit work, even if it's extremely hard. I deserve something extra hard for not doing my work. If the work is too hard for me, I'll try over and over until I get it down."

"I don't normally do this, but I'm willing to give you private tutoring," he said, staring at my tits.

I yelled, "Thank you" and jumped up and hugged him, pressing my boobs in his face.

He said, "Before we worry about the extra-credit work, you deserve some sort of punishment. You didn't keep up with your work all semester. That's a very bad habit for you to get into, young lady, and I need to see to it that you won't do it again."

"Yes sir, please punish me hard so I'll learn my lesson."

He asked me, "What do you think would be an appropriate punishment?"

I thought for a moment. "Well sir, I went to a Catholic girls' school. For punishment they always gave us a spanking, with either a hand or a rod on our bare bottoms. The sisters would give me five swats for missing an assignment, so I deserve at least ten for this."

He agreed that a spanking would be a suitable punishment.

"Turn around and bend over my desk with your face pressed against it."

He went to lock the door. I put my boobs down on the cool desk and grabbed the opposite edge with my hands. I waited. The desk smelled like old well-worn wood. I could feel cool air on my exposed pussy. I was sure I wasn't the first girl to be in this same position with their pussies exposed. When he came back, he lifted my skirt and laid it on my back.

I asked, "Are you going to use your hand or your rod on me?"

"I'll start with my hand today. I'll use my rod if your extra-credit work is not good enough."

I heard the air move before I felt his hand come down hard on my bare right cheek. He told me to count, so I said, "one." It hurt, but it also felt surprisingly good. I felt another whack on my left cheek, "two," I said through gritted teeth. The third time, he spanked me in the middle and lower. His hand fell against my poor pussy, "three," I cried out. I guess he felt sorry for me because he rubbed all over my bottom to make it feel better, and it worked. He spent extra time rubbing on my poor little red pussy. That felt wonderful, and I felt moisture down there. I bet that never happened at a catholic girl's school.

The next three came fast. "Four, Five, Six," I said. He soothed the area again and ran his finger down to my clit. I spread my legs to give him better access. Those hurt, but his soothing touch made me feel so much better.

"This isn't a proper spanking," he said. " A proper spanking should be done over a lap."

He yanked me up, unzipped my skirt and let it drop. I stood there with my bald pussy showing. My boobs were exposed after falling out of my blouse. I unbuttoned the rest of the buttons, so my boobs were completely on display. He pulled me over his knees and pushed my blouse high up my back, exposing me to him completely. I felt his hard, sizable cock pressed against me. I felt a warmth in my tummy and pussy. It's the feeling I get when I'm headed towards a climax. Feeling his cock through his slacks, made me want to see it and hold it in my hands. I wondered if it was possible to orgasm from a spanking.

He asked where we were in our count, and I told him seven. He slapped my right then left cheek. I figured my ass was good and red now. I was breathing hard. A sexual pressure was building in me, and I squeaked out, "seven, eight." Tears flowed out of my eyes, not because of the pain, but because I thought he'd enjoy seeing me cry. The next one hit my pussy and I shivered. I was getting close. "Nine," I cried out. For the last one, he dropped one of his legs. My head fell forward, and my ass moved up. My hands were on the floor, but not my feet. He moved my legs apart, and I left them there. I heard the air move and then, whack, his hand hit my pussy and my clit. That hurt, but it also pushed me over the edge. I screamed as I came. Like the gentleman he was, he rubbed on my clit and pussy as I rode my orgasm. I felt much, much better now.

I said, "Ten."

He stood me up. My whole front was naked, and on display. He had me take my blouse off and turn around so he could examine me. The only clothes left on me were my knee-high socks and my Mary Jane shoes. He looked at me like a piece of meat, his piece of meat. My bright red ass on display. I hate to say it, but as much as it humiliated me, it was thrilling to have him inspect my body. He stared at me like I was his slut, and I guess I was.

I asked him if it would be OK for me to thank him now for his punishment.

"In school, we always had to do something to thank the sister for our punishment."

He told me that a "thank you" would be fine. I got down on my knees and worked on his pants until I'd shoved his slacks down and freed his cock. It sprang out and bounced in front of my face. He had a lovely, hard, cock that I'd wanted to get to since I saw it bulging in his pants. I took it in both hands. I wanted him to shove it in my tight pussy, but that would wait. Now, I had to thank him for my punishment.

My inner slut came out. She wasn't well hidden. I was fantastic at giving head, and this would be the best blowjob he'd ever had. I reached for his balls and rolled them in my hand as I licked his cock from base to tip, making it nice and wet. Looking up at his face, I knew that this was not going to take long. I exhaled my hot breath over the bulbous head of his cock before I popped it into my mouth and then let it pop out again. This was going to be fun. My hand slowly pumped his shaft for a few strokes, then I put his broad head back in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and licked the sensitive spot on the bottom under the head. I worked his cock in and out of my mouth, taking a little more of it each time.

I planned on taking it all, but I was going to take my time. He had a big one, a tad longer than average and thick. I bet that no one had been able to completely swallow him, but I could, and I would. I felt his cock touch my throat, the place most girls would have stopped. I pulled back until just his head was in my mouth, took a big breath and shoved down on it until he was an inch into my throat. He jumped in surprise. I pulled back and sucked and worked my tongue and mouth on the top half of him. He was breathing hard, and his cock was swelling. I knew he wouldn't last long. I wanted him right on the edge. I held his balls, and they began to tighten. His breathing increased and his hips were moving. A low moan was coming from his chest.

It was time. I pulled back, and in one motion, slid him all the way down my throat. My nose pressed against his skin, buried in his pubic hair. I squeezed his balls and he let out a loud guttural sound as he emptied himself deep in my throat.

Even though he had just coated my mouth with his cum, I kept sucking on him, trying to get him hard again. I wanted to feel his cock in my pussy. It's amazing how easy it is, for an eighteen-year-old freshman girl, to make a forty-year-old professor hard again. It took less than five minutes until he was ready for more. He lifted me up by the waist and bent me over his desk. Without any warning, he slammed his big cock in me. I was soaking, but he was thick, and it took a few strokes to get used to his size.

He pounded me hard, like he was mad about something. I felt him hitting my cervix with his cock. He stretched my pussy to its limits, and it felt good. I was getting into it when he stopped and turned me over. He put my legs up over his shoulders and slammed back into my pussy. I held on to the edge of his desk as he pounded and pounded into me. I could see his face was bright red and big beads of sweat fell from his forehead and onto my tummy. My tits were bouncing on my chest, so he grabbed them and pulled on the nipples with each stroke. I could tell he was ready, so I tried to push my hips up to meet his strokes but, in this position, I couldn't do much. He gritted his teeth and groaned as he came deep inside me. He stood there with his eyes closed, as he softened and pulled out of me.

After I cleaned him up, he told me that I did an exceptional job on my first extra credit work. If I continued with that level of enthusiasm for the rest of the semester, I would pass his course with flying colors.

"Next time wear panties and plan to leave them with me."

When I left his office, I realized, that his cum was dripping down my legs. I hoped no one noticed while I walked home.

I went to his office for my "private tutoring" session at the same time every week until the end of the semester. I wore the same outfit each time but with panties that he kept. I was his slut for six more weeks. He tutored me in standard positions and in some I'd never tried, and I counted the days until our weekly sessions.

He gave me an "A" in his class and told me that I was his best student ever.

I was so happy that it worked that I thanked Pam over and over for her advice. She listened carefully when I told her how easy and fun it was to get an "A." I told her how I acted and all the naughty things my professor did to me. I giggled when I told her how hard it was to act like his "punishment" hurt me when I liked it so much. For a man in his forties, he had great stamina and that I had at least two orgasms every time I went to his office. Pam, for some reason, acted a little cold to me after that.

After I was out of his class, I'd sometimes go to his office on Friday afternoons in the same outfit, just for fun. Sometimes I liked being his little slut.

The next semester, Pan got behind in one of her classes and went in to see her professor for "extra credit." Her professor wasn't as nice as mine. He got furious at her for suggesting such a thing and reported her to the dean. She tried to say it was the professor who suggested it, but he had a video of her in his office. She failed the class, and the sorority suspended her for the semester. If it wasn't for her parents' money, the school would have expelled her. I felt so sorry for her after all the help she gave me.

===

Years later I learned that Pam wasn't really my friend. She was trying to get me in trouble with my professor because she wanted me expelled from the sorority.

Author's postscript: Thanks for reading my story. I plan to continue adding more "Tammy" stories. If you have any suggestions for new adventures for Tammy, please let me know by public comment.

Please vote below. You don't need to be a member to vote.