Tammy in College Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed himself up and down my slit to get his member nice and wet, then wasted no time plunging into me. I was dripping wet, so I offered little resistance. In one long slow thrust he was completely inside me. I couldn't help but moan. He began long slow powerful strokes into me. His thrusts became faster and harder until he was pounding into me like a madman, assaulting my pussy. He reached under me and rubbed my clit. I gasped in pleasure as my body moved with him. My tits rubbed against the fabric of the couch stimulating my nipples and wiping his remaining cum into it.

As much as I was enjoying what he was doing to me, I had to see his face when he came. I turned over and had him sit on the couch, and I straddled his legs. He reached down and guided his cock to my entrance and pushed himself inside me. It was wonderful having his cock fill me deeply again. I leaned forward and kissed him. His mouth tasted like my pussy and his cum. I began rolling my hips, grinding my clit against his pubic bone. His face told me that he loved this.

He gasped as I rhythmically contracted my inner muscles around his throbbing prick. His breathing was ragged. He was right on the edge, and he began thrusting hard enough to lift his hips, and me, off the couch. Over and over, he lifted me with his thrusts. His face froze in ecstasy. His hips hovered off the couch as his thigh and butt muscles remained rigid. He shot his load deep into me. I love the look on a man's face when he comes. He fell back onto the couch. He was still hard, so I resumed grinding back and forth, rubbing my clit against him until I came.

He grabbed his camera from beside the couch and took a few more pictures of me. While still impaled on his cock, he took a picture of me with my hair matted and stuck to it. My face had a "just been fucked" look on it. Then, he lifted me off him, turned me around and put me on the couch. My pussy was right at the edge and my body was leaning back. He sat on the ground between my legs and took a final shot. It showed my body from my pussy up to my tits. His cum was leaking out of me and smeared on my chest. My face showed between my tits.

The intercom buzzed and we both jumped. The guy scheduled for the next studio time was late and was waiting outside. I ran to the changing room. Chris dressed as fast as he could and ran to the intercom and said we'd be out in a minute. He said his model was changing. Running to his computer, he backed up his files and turned off his laptop.

As we left, the guy waiting with his model must have known what had been going on from our state of dress and the studio. It smelled like sweat and sex in there. His model looked at me with disgust in her eyes. Talk about your walk of shame.

#

When I got back to the sorority house, I told Pam what a wonderful time I had. I gave her a big hug and thanked her for recommending me.

I said, "When I found out I was going to be naked in the pictures I almost backed out. But Chris talked me into staying. He was in a real bind with his teacher and begged me to pose. He was so cute that I finally said OK. He said he wouldn't use any pictures that I didn't approve of. He seems like an honest guy, and he always acted like a professional. Well...until the shoot was over."

"At first, I didn't find him attractive, but he grew on me during the shoot. Maybe it was all that walking around him without clothes. It was strange being naked in front of a clothed man. By the way, he was mad that you didn't tell me about the nude part. I'm glad you didn't. I wouldn't have done it if I'd known. Now he's invited me to spend the weekend at a cabin to go over the pictures. I bet he wants to take some more pictures too. That'll be fun."

Pam had an oddly intense look on her face.

#

The cabin was great. It was deep in the woods with no one around for miles. His goal was to prepare his project for presentation in class and to get out of town for a weekend. We went through each of the photos so I could take out any pictures where my face showed. It took a long time to look through all the pictures. I kept getting horny as I looked at them and remembered how I felt when he took them. I kept dragging him off to the bedroom for a "break." After a couple of "breaks", we stopped bothering to put our clothes back on. But then I'd looked over his shoulder to see the pictures, and my boobs would brush against him, and his dick got hard. He'd drag me off to the bedroom again for a break. I couldn't believe how much stamina he had.

Sometimes we walked around outside. The weather was perfect. It felt like I was at "Back to Nature" except that Chris was constantly taking my picture and then taking me. He couldn't get enough of me. It was late Sunday afternoon before he finished selecting the final pictures for class and we drove back.

The pictures he submitted to the class, were far better than anyone else had taken. His professor was so impressed by them that he offered him a slot in a public exhibition, normally only open to graduate students. Chris explained he would only do that if his model agreed. He promised her that her pictures would only be shown in class, and he would not break her trust. His teacher was impressed by his integrity and told him to let him know by the end of the next day what his model's decision was.

He called me right away and told me all about how well the pictures went over in class. He not only had the best pictures but the prettiest model too.

"Everyone wanted to know who you were, but I wouldn't tell them. I have their names and numbers if you want to call them. I can also tell you the ones that are serious and which ones are pervs."

"I think my modeling days are over," I said.

Umm, he said, "The teacher was so impressed with the pictures that he offered me a spot in a public exhibition. It was an honor to be asked. I told him I wouldn't do it without your permission. What do you think? They would be large prints of you."

"I don't know, I don't want anyone to recognize me in the pictures. How many will there be?"

"Three."

"I could come over to your place. I want to look at them again before everyone in Austin gets a chance to see them."

We met at Chris's house and went to his room. I looked at the three he had picked out. They were beautiful. There were only a few freckles on my body that would allow anyone to know it was me. And they'd have to know me pretty well. The only other person that knew anything about the pictures was Pam. I did this as a favor for her, and she was a sorority sister so I didn't think she would be a problem.

I was still nervous. The idea of large prints of me naked in a public art exhibit was both terrifying and strangely erotic.

I said, "Chris, I need to clear my head and think." I pulled him onto his bed and kissed him.

An hour later I said, "If you get rid of those freckles, you can show them."

"Oh, thank you Tammy," he said and kissed me. At least I'd decided, for better or worse. I lay back down on the bed so he could thank me properly.

As we lay resting, I said, "Did I tell you that I'm working at a nudist resort this summer called 'Back to Nature'?"

"No, I would remember that."

"Well, I am, and you should come out there. I've invited a bunch of my friends. I bet I could set you up with one of my sorority sisters. I can get you a discount. It's a fun place but you can't bring your camera."

#

Pam was shocked that I had posed nude for Chris. She thought that I would leave when I discovered it was a nude shoot. Pam wanted Chris to beg her to pose at the last minute. She had waited near the art building for his call. She had a crush on him and wanted to expose her naked body to him and to let him do anything that he wanted to her. She thought that it should have been her weekend in the woods with Chris.

She swore to get back at me for stealing him away.

#

The opportunity for Pam's revenge came up a couple of weeks later at the art show. Pam thought that if the president of the sorority saw me nude, in big prints at a public exhibition, that she'd at least suspend me from the sorority. Pam told Brooke about the exhibition. She dragged Brooke, along with some other sisters, to see the nude pictures. I wasn't recognizable because of the lighting and posing.

Brooke asked, "Pam, where are the pictures of Tammy?"

"These are of her; you just can't see her face."

"How do you know that's Tammy?"

Pam didn't know how to answer without telling her that she'd set me up.

Brooke said, "What made you think that Tammy ever posed for any photos, much less, nude photos?"

"I...I thought I recognized her."

"You just happen to come to this exhibit and looked at three out of a hundred pictures and thought that the faceless shapes were Tammy, your sorority sister?"

"I...I guess I was wrong."

Pam set me up and Brooke knew it. She explained to Pam that if she falsely accused one of her sisters of something, she would throw her out of the sorority in disgrace, no matter how rich her parents were. She already had one strike against her when her professor had her on video trying to trade sex for grades. Pam had to drop the whole thing.

Brooke knew it was me through her campus network but wasn't going to let Pam know that. She really liked the pictures and got one of the art professors to get her some good copies for her personal collection.

Author's postscript: Thanks for reading my story. I plan to continue adding more "Tammy" stories. If you have any suggestions for new adventures for Tammy, please let me know by public comment.

Please vote below. You don't need to be a member to vote or comment.

12