All Comments on 'Tammy's Wolf and Mate Ch. 03'

by sexy_bosoxgirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
Mmm!

I loved everything except the sex between her and Sonia that was a total turn of and I skipped the entire scene! Next chapter soon please!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Tell us early & Don't invent things you want!

If Tammy is bi, show the reader early in Ch1! Insofar as we know, she is a virgin, except MAYBE some visual experience of peckers! All of a sudden, she is an experienced Sapphos fan, and Sonia is an occasional lick-buddy!

Then, the author INVENTS a State-sponsored make-out option that clerks address as such, rather than such 'invented convenience rooms' being for drivers who need to lie down in a bed (but not drive 300 meters off the expressway to a MOTEL!

"You are hearing is acute..." ??? OR "Your hearing is acute" "You're" is a contraction of 'you are'. This is an example of ELEMENTARY carelessness in writing! Kinda like wearing socks OVER your shoes makes one look stupid! Maybe one is NOT, and has a good reason for doing that, but MOST observers will NOT know that (unless one wears a sandwich board explaining it) and will draw their own conclusion.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Details

The pair start driving...somewhere between 15 minutes and maybe an hour, TAMMY gets horny. Time out for a prolonged clit-lick (and nipped nip) to get SONIA off. (Maybe horny girls - or weregirls - are different from horny boys? If I'm horny, I want to get off. Too!)

Then, two hours later, they need nourishment (more than potato chips and Kit-Kats and girl juice!) and stop at a truck stop. (ALL patrons are briefly distracted by the pair's arrival! WTF is THAT? Seems to go nowhere!)

Back on the road...3 1/2 hours later, they arrive at PackGrounds. Let's see, that is about 6 hours of driving, plus probably at least 1 1/2 hours for two different appetite-satisfying munch-sessions...Yumm! So, 7-8 hours for what was posited as a four hour trip!

BTW

starring = to be lead actor in a show

staring = to look at intently

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
keep on writing......

I really like were this is heading ......I hope you post the next chapter soon.....the lesbian scene was unexpected but I liked it it was hot.....continue with the good work....

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Mixed reaction...

I like where you're going with the story, but I agree with the comment that the sex scene in this chapter seemed more gratuitous than necessary and kind of came out of nowhere. It's OK to have a chapter that is just story driven. A four hour drive really doesn't seem like it's enough time to warrant that interlude or be so taxing on Tammy's self control, no matter how hot thoughts of her mate make her. In the meantime, I love the curve ball that she's actually the presumed dead niece of the alpha and that she has a brother she doesn't seem to remember. That should make for an interesting revelation. I hope you update again soon.

chyaraskisschyaraskissalmost 11 years ago

I am looking forward to seeing where you take this story.

Though, the Pit Stop for Bi-Sex, i think really did nothing for the story. Tawdry.

Considering your setup was their 'first time' together as lovers.

In editing, i would take it out completely. Perhaps have a dream instead with her having bi sex with him watching... at least then it would at least go with the theme you created.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous