Tan Lines

Story Info
A sexy blonde attempts to seduce her piercer.
2.8k words
4.2
8.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

Today is August 29th and I can't wait to tell you all the naughty things I did.

When I arrived home afterwards, I slammed the door shut, tossed my keys in the bowl, and ran to my bedroom. I was so excited, I felt lightheaded and giddy. I sank into bed. My silky slip dress that just covered my ass when I walked was threaded over my arms and tossed to the floor. After what happened, I needed relief. I licked my fingers and pulled down my bra to play with my sensitive nipples. I teased my pussy through soaked panties, remembering his fingers there, and drifted back to the beginning.

Bolts of adrenaline shot through my body as I sashayed into Doug's private studio--all the way past a reception desk, down a long hallway and through a beaded curtain into a mishmash of cheeky horrorpunk kitsch adorning a room with a red velvet sofa, a roll-top desk and chair, small consoles with supplies organized in drawers, a large reclined chair for clients to sit, and the fishnet stocking-clad leg from A Christmas Story glowing in the corner.

I'm only 5'5", but I was 5'8.5" in the heels I was wearing and I wore a very short and silky parakeet green minidress that ended where my legs started and encircled my shoulders with thin spaghetti straps. I had a late-summer glow from hiking and swimming on vacation in the Dolomites, and my dirty blonde hair was highlighted from the sun. I didn't wear much makeup, but today I wore blue eyeshadow and green eyeliner, to enhance my eyes, and my favorite lipstick, a pink frost color called Angel by MAC.

"Hey Alex," Doug said in his gentle rasp, "what can I do for you today?" He looked like he lived in Montana and not the middle of suburban San Diego, his dark beard thick below his chin and always wearing lumberjack flannel and bandanas. I didn't know his age, but I guessed in his forties, which I liked. I'm 23 and always preferred older men over the boys my age.

I saw his eyes graze the skimpy hemline of my dress and I stood up straighter to let his gaze roam. My inner thighs were stuck together in sweaty anticipation, and I stepped wider to unstick them.

"I have a piercing appointment today," I explained, with practiced nonchalance.

Doug nodded. "How is the last one healing?"

I had a few piercings—nose ring, tongue, and several in my ears—each instance of the needle penetrating flesh among my favorite memories.

"It's healed by now, but you can look to make sure." I turned my head, and basked in his attention as he fingered the jewelry in my ear with a gloved hand. He always touched me a little longer than he needed to.

"Looks like it's healing well," he commented. "Why don't you pick out gems from that top drawer? You wanted a vertical clitoral hood piercing, is that right?"

I nodded, and pointed at the turquoise that matched my eyes.

"This color, please."

I smiled to myself as his eyes lowered to hover on my bare sunkissed legs.

"You can undress now, and I'll get started."

Doug's bushy beard and gruff demeanor hid the thoughts flickering across his face, but I caught a twinkle in his eye before he turned away.

I crossed my arms to pull off my dress. It was barely longer than a t-shirt and I could've pulled it up above my hips, but I wanted to show off my bra. It was from an expensive store, thin lace and sheer mesh with exquisite embroidered flowers, pale pink nipples clearly visible. I threw my dress on a chair across the room. Then I shimmied out of my matching panties, damp from the summer heat and my sweaty anticipation. I slipped them around my right ankle, then my left, and tossed them on top of my dress. I realized I was damp from more than sweat and felt my juices soaking the chair. I was completely naked except for a bra leaving little to the imagination.

Doug prepared the needle and cotton pads, setting up the jewelry so it was ready to place in the new hole. When he turned again, I caught him in profile. The crotch of his jeans was tented, and I could see his wide dickprint, straining to be released. He saw me looking down and when I looked up he held my eye contact, grinning. He came closer, eyes drinking in the sight of my perfectly round DD-cup tits in a transparent bra, pale against the deep tan left by a string bikini top.

"Lie down, get comfortable, and we'll get started," Doug said, his voice low. He patted the edge of the seat. "Scoot down right about here and butterfly your legs."

I dropped my knees open, pressing the soles of my feet together. I leaned back and propped myself on my elbows, not wanting to miss out on watching. He leaned over my open legs and found what he was looking for with his gloved fingers. My eyelids fluttered and I let out an inadvertent moan when I felt his firm touch on my clitoris. I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help it. The dry, sterile sensation of rubber on my wet pussy thrilled me and I ached for him to rub my clit. I could feel his fingers in place, resting there. I wanted to squirm against his hand, but made myself remain still.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready."

"Deep breaths in," he said as I felt the tip of the needle. "Now breathe out."

Surprisingly, I barely felt the needle. There was a bit of pressure from his gloved fingers and a pinch, so tiny I could have imagined it.

"Now you'll feel the jewelry going in." I felt another quick pinching sensation and his firm touch again, his fingers holding the barbell steady while he threaded on the sparkling gem.

"All done," Doug announced. His eyes were locked on my pussy, smooth and bare except for a strip of hair. I remained still for a moment, high on adrenaline and desire. He stripped off his gloves and outstretched a hand near mine. "Need a hand sitting up?"

"Yes, thank you." I took his hand and sat up with exaggerated slowness. The bright colors and busy pattern of the Japanese folding screen swirled around me. My mind was made up on what I would ask him if I saw what I was looking for.

His cock was still bulging in his jeans, and my hand in his, I brushed our knuckles against the hard lump before letting go.

I breathed the words I wanted to say before they dissolved on my tongue. "Do you need help to make this go down?"

I raised my eyes to look up at him questioningly, searching his dark eyes.

His face became serious. He laid his palm on my cheek and caressed my throat with his other hand without looking away at me.

"Alex," he murmured, feeling my face with coarse fingertips.

I smiled hesitantly, knowing I had crossed a dangerous line. If he was angry, flustered or embarrassed, I would make up something. That I was off my medication, didn't have a boyfriend, and I was too horny to behave properly. His fingers on my clit had excited me beyond reason. I'd apologize profusely for what I said. Maybe I'd blush and shed a few tears. I didn't have to ever see him again if I didn't want to.

"You know I have a girlfriend, and I intend to keep things the way they are."

I shook my head, and began constructing an apology in my mind. "Yes, of course."

"You're a beautiful girl, but I can't fuck you. I'd go home with your scent all over me. She might know, and I can't risk that happening."

I opened my mouth to say I was sorry and I'd leave right away, but something else tumbled out: "You can fuck my face instead."

He inhaled sharply and took my face in his hands, rougher this time. His eyes flashed dangerously. "You like being a little slut?"

I tried to nod, but his grip on my jaw was too tight. Once again I became aware of my juices soaking the chair between my thighs. My nipples stiffened even though I wasn't cold.

"Is this making you wet?" asked Doug sharply. "Showing up here wanting me to touch your pussy? You've always been a little flirty, but now I know you're a whore." He stroked my cheek with gentle fingertips as he tweaked my nipple hard, through the thin lace of my bra.

"I just have a small crush," I confessed.

"You have a lot of crushes. Because you want a lot of dick." Doug unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, and his meaty protrusion tumbled out in one swift fall. It was covered in veins and speckled with freckles, and stood out away from his body, not pointing up. I squirmed a little at the sight of his hard cock. I caused that, and I wanted it inside of me, one way or another.

"Like this?" he asked, taking his cock and rubbing himself vigorously up and down the shaft. "You want me to fuck that mouth, little girl?"

I nodded yes. "This is private business between us, understood?" He said under his breath. I nodded again, and parted my lips to let his cock enter.

He held his cock with both hands as he pushed in halfway, groaning as he pulled back out. "Oh fuck, Alex."

His fingers encircled my hair and took a fistful. "I wish I could kiss you, but you're wearing all that pink lipstick." His thumb flicked along my lower lip before his hips thrust hard into my face, driving his cock into an uncomfortable place in my throat.

I swallowed his length, too eagerly at first letting him in that sensitive place that wasn't ready. I managed to back up a quarter of an inch and let some drool slide out of my mouth before attempting to deep throat again. Doug wasn't giving me much room for air; his hands tangled in my hair as he pressed against me. I took every slight opportunity to breathe as he drove into my throat. I gagged loudly, and a thick string of saliva hung between us until he backed out of my mouth and I spit on his jumbo jet.

"I gotta slow down," he said, rubbing my spit all over his shaft. "I'm going too hard on you."

"I thought you were about to nut already," I teased.

"Oh, I have self-control. It comes with age and practice." His cock was shiny with spit now, and he gave it a few pumps with his fist. "Open your mouth and suck it slow."

I obeyed and let him slide in until my lips nearly met his balls. He didn't rush this time though and stood still, not forcing his way into my throat. Doug sighed as my lips formed a tight seal around his apparatus and remained that way. This caused my mouth to salivate excessively. I sucked and slurped like he was a pudding popsicle melting in my mouth. He didn't make any noise for a while and loud sucking sounds filled the air. There was so much spit, it was dripping down my chin.

I closed my eyes for a moment while my lips wrapped tight around him and I could smell his musk. All of a sudden, I felt two of his fingers enter my mouth and I opened my eyes to look at him while I sucked his digits. He let out an animalistic snarl and forced his cock all the way back, in one motion, along my tongue, into my wet throat. His fingers were wet too, and they twiddled my nipples through my bra.

As Doug held himself deep in my throat and gave short, solid thrusts, I rocked in place, suddenly aware that my pussy was on fire. I gave his thick rod a squeeze before I applied forceful suction with my mouth, unrelenting as I wanted on my clitoris. His breath intensified, and I alternated between skimming the surface with my lips pouted and circling his erection with my pierced tongue.

When I paused to look up at him, his eyes closed and mouth open, he seemed close to ejaculation. His balls were purple and swollen, so I slurped each one while he stroked his cock. I traced his hairy sacks with my tongue before popping them back in my mouth. He murmured something under his breath I couldn't hear, a low growl.

"What was that?" I purred up at him, clenching his sword in my fist.

"You're a little slut," he repeated himself, sounding annoyed.

My pussy throbbed at his words, and I let out a soft moan as I licked the salty tip of his mushroom head.

He held my face sternly with both hands. "You came in here and tried to have me fuck you, with those jewels in your clit, now here I am restraining myself from pushing you on your back and using all of your holes exactly the way I want."

I shivered at the thought. "You ca—"

"I am going to slap you," said Doug.

He released his hands from my face and smacked me on the cheek. I felt a sharp burning that faded to numbness.

"Time to choke on cock, you dirty bitch," he scolded me as his fingers curled into the hairs on my head and he shoved my mouth onto his rod. I ached for my pussy to be fucked like this.

On and on, Doug railed my mouth and tongue. I gagged repeatedly, but there was no mercy. He didn't let me off except for short breaths. With tears in my eyes, I sucked him hard and he pushed me back down to retch against his unforgiving thrusts into my throat. Both of his hands fondled my tits through the thin mesh bra and expertly played with my nipples. I moaned on his cock while sucking him. Doug's saliva-coated member was bright red and engorged, and with a few more swirls of my tongue, his breathing grew ragged.

"I'm going to cum on your pussy," he told me.

He pushed me down slowly so I was laying on my back, and opened my legs like a dictionary. I was so warm and wet, the ambient air felt cold. Doug spanked my clit with his fingers, then resumed stroking himself rapidly and closed his eyes. I could feel the tip moving against my pussy lips. He unleashed a torrent of deep groans.

"Ahhhhh grrrraaaaahhhh uuugggghhhh!!"

I looked down and firehose sprays of white sperm laced across my tan lines, juxtaposing the pale skin around my landing strip with the golden sunset of my tight tummy. The last squirts of cum landed on my neck. I looked up to Doug smiling smugly through his heavy beard. He wiped his cock on my thigh, then raised his boxer-briefs and buttoned his dark wash jeans.

He handed me a hand towel. "Clean yourself up. You might want to wash your face; you have pink lipstick down to your chin." He gestured to the sink, already scrolling through his messages at the desk where his phone was charging.

My head swimming, I stood up wobbly as a baby giraffe and patted my mouth, neck, and in between my legs with the towel. I cleaned the bright streaks of frosted pink off my cheeks and chin, and smoothed my hair that he had eagerly ruffled. When I walked over to him and opened my purse, Doug shook his head and waved me out the door, bells clanging behind me.

I replayed in my mind on a loop what happened an hour earlier, my fingers dancing on my clit and dipping inside my eager hole. I could still feel sticky places on my body. Sensation was amplified with my newest piercing, and tingles shot through my body on the verge of climax. Remembering his eyes roaming all over me, broad hands taking his hard cock out and stuffing my mouth full. I imagined him sliding inside my pussy, fucking me vigorously, stretching me out. I bucked against my hand, wanting to draw it out yet unable to hold off. Waves rocked me as I pushed further, rubbing my clit with the heel of my hand and fingered in and out of my tight hole. The orgasm rolled through me and I cried out, losing all control. My entire body burned hot like a fever and I could feel cum squirting out, soaking a large fraction of my bed.

I rolled over on the dry side, breathless and sated but still aching to be fucked. My tan youthful body tangled in the white sheets and as my breath returned to me, my cares faded. The maid was coming over tomorrow to clean and change the sheets. I would leave to go out for pole dance class and lunch. Sometime soon, I'd have sex as electrifying as my fantasies.

Until then,

Alex