Tangled Web Ch. 05

Story Info
Ethan's morning surprise, Elliot and Tiffany Deja Vu.
2.9k words
4.54
1.5k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxonHill
JaxonHill
81 Followers

Ethan woke up the next morning with a raging erection. Erections in the morning were not uncommon, but this one seemed to have an extra level to it. Dreams and events yesterday seemed like the likely culprit.

Even though Ethan had inherited his father's good looks, standing about 6' 2" and having the physical fitness that came with being a college level athlete, Ethan's sexual experiences were fairly limited. He could flirt with the best of them, and it was likely that if he had wanted to get laid, he could have, but the truth was that Ethan was still a virgin.

The closest Ethan had gotten to having sex was with his previous girlfriend, who turned out to be completely psychotic in the aftermath of their breakup. They had started to explore the physical aspect of their relationship with consistency and increasing intensity. As was typical, they had engaged in heavy make out sessions many, many times. These sessions progressed over a year-long period in the expected way.

Ethan's mother had walked in on them once when Ethan had mistakenly thought that they were home alone. She played it off like it was no big deal and had actually told Ethan that she thought that as long as he refrained from intercourse, everything else was fair game. Ethan was totally taken aback by this, and even once mustered up the courage (after a particularly heavy make out session with his then girlfriend) to ask his mom why she thought he shouldn't have sex.

"Oh honey. I know you probably have already done it..." She began.

"Actually, I haven't mom," Ethan interrupted.

"Oh, well... good," his mom appeared contemplative.

When she didn't continue, Ethan prodded, "But it's getting really hard to avoid it. I mean... well... you know?"

"I know Ethan, just let me think a minute," His mom was always very contemplative, it seemed to be her nature. Although she was mostly a homemaker, it wasn't for lack of ability. She was very intelligent, and had graduated from the University of Viriginia, 3rd in her class, and did it in record time, allowing her to subsequently finish law school in time for Elliot to finish his Engineering and Finance double major. She had met Elliot at the University of Viriginia and they had a windstorm courtship, marrying right after Elliot's graduation.

Ethan's mom had worked for a top DC law firm for 2 years before she gave birth to him, and she would occasionally do contract work on the side over the years.

"The reason I'd like you to wait to have sex is that mistakes can happen. You can use all the protection you'd like. Condoms being the one in your control of course. But mistakes can happen," with this she took a deep breath, "Two things," she held up her fingers, "First, I'm going to tell you something that I'm not proud of. Second, I'm going to encourage you to find ways to enjoy your sexuality beyond intercourse."

Ethan was stunned. This was not at all what he had expected when he asked the question. His heart was beating fast, and he thought about ditching the conversation entirely, but his mother's earnest stare kept him in place.

"Ethan, when I was in high-school, I graduated first in my class. I was the valedictorian. But I almost lost that opportunity. My junior year, I got pregnant. Now, you live in a different time than I did at your age. I couldn't just go get an abortion with no issue, problem, or disclosure. So, I did it in secret.

I had a girlfriend whose grandparents lived in New Hampshire, and most of the abortion restrictions had just been lifted in that state. It made a lot of news, so I was hopeful that I could get what I needed there. After some tricky planning and excuses, I was allowed to go with her to New Hampshire. The laws had changed, but people hadn't, so while I got an abortion, it was... messy.

I don't really want to go into a lot of details but let's just say that I was lucky to be able to have you after what I experienced back then," with that his mom reached over and tussled Ethan's hair affectionately.

"Wow, I'm really sorry you had to go through that mom."

"Thanks," was all she said with a weak smile. "So, now on to the second thing."

"Ethan, there's no reason for you to have sex to enjoy sexuality. I'm not sure what you've done so far, but there's a world of sexual experiences that can lead to immense pleasure without risk of pregnancy. I know it might be awkward to hear this from your mother, but please just try to listen."

"You can enjoy orgasms with stimulation of all different types, rubbing against her body, she can grasp you with her hand, she can take you in her mouth..."

"Mom, I know all that..." Ethan interrupted, it was genuinely too much for him to listen to his mom talk like this, about him, about his arousal, orgasm, how could she say this without imagining it as he was? And listening to her talk about it wasn't causing him to imagine it with his girlfriend, but it was causing him to imagine it with his mom!

"Ethan, let me continue please."

Ethan's head was swimming. Part of him wanted her to continue, the other part of him could hardly stand it at all, but he made no further objections.

"Ethan, I won't pretend that you don't have sexual urgers that border on needs. I'm not naive. I'm sure you wake up horny, and even if you take care of things, you're horny again before lunchtime."

Ethan was in a trance listening to his mom. She had never spoken to him like this before.

"I don't want you to resist your urges," she continued, "that will likely lead to mistakes. I just want you to embrace your sexuality with one guardrail," his mother's tone intensified. "Do not put your penis into a girl's vagina. Until of course you're prepared to have children."

Ethan couldn't take it anymore, and his body finally coped the only way he could handle. Ethan burst into laughter.

His mom also burst into laughter with him, and she walked over and embraced him in a loving hug. They laughed together for a full minute.

"Promise me."

"I promise mom."

Ethan had lived up to that promise. Since he broke up with his girlfriend, he had handled his sexual urges himself, and placed an obsessive focus on Tennis. Needless to say, yesterday's events had been the most sexual he had been with another person since. Ergo, raging erection

Ethan reached over and grabbed his phone, he had several text messages, and some of the senders caused his heart to pound in his chest again. He opened up a text from Mia first.

7:15am "Hey, I almost forgot about the beach party this Saturday. Jennifer reminded me. I've been working so much lately. Are you going?" Mia asked.

Ethan fired back, "Yes definitely." He then found a funny gif of a guy doing a silly dance on the beach and sent it over before flipping over to messages from Jennifer. Ethan's heart started racing.

12:55am "Hey, I just wanted to apologize again for freaking out."

1:12am "Diane wont stop giving me shit, she says I'm too uptight."

1:15am "You don't think I'm too uptight, do you? I mean, its not like I have a problem sending you a picture of my ass if I really wanted you to see it, but maybe I want you to look forward to seeing it in person."

1:16am "I can't believe I just sent that..."

1:20am "Just in case you're reading this in the morning and need a little help with "Morning Wood" as it's called..."

The next text was a picture of Jennifer standing provocatively in her underwear, with a loose t-shirt pulled up to show off her lower back and panty covered ass. Someone else was obviously taking the photo!

1:28am "Did I mention Diane came over with Jello shots?"

8:22 am "Sorry I missed the fun *ZZZ Emoji*" Ethan replied, and "heart impressioned" the photo.

At this point Ethan's raging erection managed to make its way to steel rod status. He quickly flipped over to Diane's texts.

1:00am "Jennifer says she's sorry, only took a couple Jello shots (ha ha)."

1:17am "Jennifer is drunk texting you. Just FYI."

1:25am "I got a couple more for you *winking face emoji*

Diane had snapped a couple more pics of Jennifer and sent them over, they were pretty much more of what Jennifer had sent to begin with, except one picture where Jennifer was bent over at the waist with her knees slightly bent. This had the effect of stretching Jennifer's panties across her mound revealing the outline, contours, and shape of her inviting looking lady bits.

1:30am "Looks tasty *tongue out emoji*"

1:32am "Just in case that's not enough for you to finish."

Diane sent another pic, this one (Ethan assumed) was of herself. Diane had her hand down her own panties, and her arm and hand were stretching them away from her body. Diane had then obviously run her finger inside, as he could see it glistening with wetness. Unlike last night, he could see more of her inviting pussy.

Without realizing it, Ethan had been jerking himself off, and the sight of Diane's pussy was enough for him to finish, his load covered his stomach, and before his cock could begin settling down, he snapped a pic and sent it back to Diane.

8:26am "Thanks for the extra assistance," Ethan captioned.

8:35am "I hope the hangover's not too bad," Ethan followed up after cleaning himself off.

'Damn, what a turn of events,' Ethan thought to himself. Less than 24 hours earlier, he wouldn't have imagined this level of escalation between him and his girl friends on the tennis team.

Feeling satisfied, he skipped over a text from Kimmy for now. Jonah, Ethan's best friend, had texted him.

7:12am "Yo, you ready to get your ass kicked?" Jonah had texted him.

8:37am "You wish, see you at 10?" Ethan fired back. He didn't really need to ask; Ethan and Jonah had been meeting at 10:00am at the tennis courts every day since graduation.

Ethan flipped over to a text from his dad.

8:15am "Good Morning son, I assume you're heading out like normal to meet up with Jonah at 10. Just wanted to see if you needed anything from me. I hope you got my message last night?"

Whoops, Ethan didn't even think to reply last night.

8:40am "Oh sorry, dad. Yeah, all good here."

8:41am "I'm glad you're having fun dad."

Ethan wasn't sure why he felt compelled to say that. Fun probably wasn't even the right word, or maybe it was... Ethan made himself blush.

8:42am "I mean, since mom and everything, I'm glad you're moving forward."

Ethan felt awkward about his messages, but there they were. He shrugged and flipped over to his texts from Kimmy.

7:30am "Hey I told Diane to meet me at the tennis courts at 9am today. I thought I saw you showing up around 10 the other day with Jonah, maybe we could get in some doubles before we head out."

Ethan's cock twitched at the thought of seeing Diane and Kimmy.

8:45am "*thumbs up emoji* *thumbs up emoji*" Ethan fired off, and then went to grab breakfast and get ready.

****

Elliot was at peace. He woke with the sun shining into Tiffany's master bedroom which faced the ocean. Similar to Elliot's home, Tiffany had many views of the coast. Dissimilar to his home, Tiffany's master bedroom was on the third floor with floor to ceiling windows which offered a gorgeous view of the ocean. As the sunlight streamed in, Elliot woke naturally.

His hand reached out to feel for Tiffany. He found her and she was roused immediately to his touch. His hand slid across her abdomen and hooked around her far side, he pulled her into him as she giggled slightly and moaned pleasantly when their bodies melded together, her back to his front with his arms wrapped around her.

"Good morning," Elliot offered with a smile and a peck just behind her ear.

"Mmmmm, good morning yourself," Tiffany replied with a deep breath that allowed her to sink further into Elliot's arms.

Elliot and Tiffany had enjoyed a romantically reconnecting intimacy last night. Compared to the feverish sex Elliot had had earlier that day with Monique and Shannon, his lovemaking to Tiffany had been reinvigorating physically, as well as spiritually, emotionally. The warmth of Tiffany against him and her scent caused his arousal to extend and come to rest against Tiffany's backside.

Tiffany clearly noticed as she reached back and casually glided the head along her own around lips. They remained spooned as Tiffany guided Elliot into her. Elliot was in love with the casual way in which they began their morning lovemaking. It simply felt natural. It wasn't long before Elliot was on top, pressing himself as deeply into Tiffany as he could manage.

They looked into each other's eyes and with a moment of Déjà vu Elliot asked, "Will you marry me?" This time, there was no laughter in his voice, it wasn't an absurd question.

Tiffany didn't respond, but neither did her intense gaze waver from his. Elliot held himself still except for the slight involuntary movement of his hips as he and Tiffany remained joined. When neither of them had spoken for many seconds, Elliot's eyes changed from a look of sincerity to one of intensity.

This prompted Tiffany to speak, "You should be careful with questions like that Mr. Carter, I might hold you to it."

Elliot dropped himself down to his elbows as he pressed his body against Tiffany's and began thrusting into her with long, deep, passionate thrusts. This caused Tiffany to begin moaning and to wrap her arms and legs around him as their passion and lust intensified.

Without warning, Elliot slowed, and pushed himself back up so he could look into Tiffany's eyes again. "Yes," Elliot said, "You should hold me to it."

Tiffany's eyes widened and her mouth opened and slowly morphed into a smile, her eyes sparkled, and her mouth went dry.

"Will you marry me?" Elliot asked again with sincerity and hope in his eyes.

Tears began flowing from Tiffany's eyes and she couldn't speak, she nodded intently and earnestly before finally choking out a "Yes."

Elliot's tears joined Tiffany's as they kissed passionately, their lovemaking continued as they enjoyed one another. At some point Elliot emptied his seed into Tiffany, but their lovemaking continued with embraces and kisses well beyond that moment of bliss.

Within the hour they had both cleaned up, showered, and were making breakfast together in the kitchen.

"I still can't believe you bought the house next door to me without realizing it," Elliot began.

Tiffany laughed again, "It does seem impossible, doesn't it?"

Elliot nodded, "I guess the universe was determined to bring us together. When does Lila get back from her grandparents?"

"Not till Friday."

"Hmmm," Elliot considered. It was Wednesday and so that gave them a couple of days to figure out things with Lila. Ethan was a different story, not to mention, there was hardly any acceptable explanation for how Elliot and Tiffany could possibly get married so quickly. It may not feel quick to Elliot and Tiffany, but to anyone else, it would look very different.

As if reading his mind, Tiffany offered, "You know, as much as I want you to stay here with me, maybe you should go spend some time with your son after we finish up breakfast."

"Oh sure, I have some things to do at the house in any case. Ethan goes to the tennis courts every day around 10am, so he wont miss me till later," Elliot began, he then grabbed his phone. "I should probably text Ethan in any case. Hmmm."

Elliot noticed that Ethan had not responded to his message from last night.

8:15am "Good Morning son, I assume you're heading out like normal to meet up with Jonah at 10. Just wanted to see if you needed anything from me. I hope you got my message last night?"

Elliot and Tiffany had breakfast and talked casually about their plans for the day. Elliot's phone buzzed; it was Ethan.

8:40am "Oh sorry, dad. Yeah, all good here."

8:41am "I'm glad you're having fun dad."

Elliot laughed, if only his son knew.

8:42am "I mean, since mom and everything, I'm glad you're moving forward."

Tiffany noticed Elliot's laughter intensifying. "What?" she inquired.

"Come here," Elliot offered. Tiffany rose and walked over to sit down on Elliot's lap as they read Ethan's texts together. They both laughed together at the absurdity of it all.

"He seems like a great son," Tiffany broke in.

"Yeah, he really is. Maybe you could come over for dinner tonight?"

"Eager to rip off the band aid?" Tiffany mused.

"Something like that." Elliot replied.

"You got it," with that Tiffany stood up and gave Elliot a peck on the cheek in the process. "I love you," she added.

"I love you too," Elliot replied.