Tannah the Warlord Pt. 03

Story Info
The fate of a people depends on Tannah and a nobleman's lust.
21.5k words
4.55
4.2k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers

WARNING! VIOLENCE, BLOOD AND GORE

**********

"My lord requests that you see to his needs," the thin man said, gesturing toward the short prince with one of his bony hands.

Master Zile was a goblin of a man, and in the rare event that he rose from his gold-embroidered pillow he stood only about two feet off the ground.

Rozale raised an eyebrow at the demand, uncertain if she should allow such an abuse.

"Well ...? Get to it, cunt," his servant said as Rozale considered him. "He's already firm, you have an easy job."

Rozale looked down at prince Zile's leg. She could just make out the shape of his erect penis pressed along his inner thigh.

She took a gulp of wine from her chalice, filling her mouth and setting the vessel down atop a bookshelf. The massive system of caves around them had many of the comforts of modern life despite being a hideout for dissidents.

She looked up at Zile's obnoxious servant with resentment in her gaze, then wiped her mouth with her wrist and drew her silken robe to the side revealing her shaved sex.

"Mouth only, whore," the wiry man said with a sneer, "wouldn't want to get with child before the ritual, would we?"

Rozale stifled a laugh, grinning as she savored her drink, her fingers caressing the moist folds of her cunt. She wasn't a whore but she knew how to avoid getting pregnant at least.

She was arch magistress of Calun Bayul. She still held that title despite their Emperor, The almighty Sarazune, declaring himself the one and only god, and restructuring every religion in his empire to fit that false reality.

The new temple was a shadow of its former self, and Calun Bayul's true followers now lived and made sacrifice in the caverns around her.

Rozale stepped closer to Zile and knelt, reaching between his legs and drawing his cock out of his pants. He had a surprisingly long member for such a small man and he stared at Rozale with disdain in his eyes as she stroked it, her hand moving gently along his length.

She knew better than to ask him to stand, and leaned down so that her cheek was nearly between his legs, her ass in the air as she licked the fat head of his erection. She breathed in and was pleasantly surprised by the smell as she put her lips to the bulb of his penis and sucked the wetness from its tip.

Flowery scents filled her nostrils as she moved her tongue around the inside of his foreskin, gathering his precum. She felt him pull at her robe, exposing her olive colored butt to both men as she kissed the end of his member and felt his shaft grow rock hard between her fingers.

"It smells nice," Rozale said, touching her lips to the soft wet head of Zile's penis. She felt his knobby fingers in her hair and grunted as he tugged at her head, dragging her mouth down around his shaft.

The squat man managed a strong hip thrust as he sat in his pillow, thrusting his cock into the back of Rozale's throat and leaving it there.

"Mnnnggh," she choked as he pressed his fat balls against her lips and stood up awkwardly, a knot of her black hair tangled around his small fist. He held her head up and let his pants drop completely as he took her with sudden, rude pushes, his chubby groin smacking against her face.

"My master's cock is cleansed and bathed three times a day," his wormy servant declared as Zile's balls beat roughly against Rozale's lips. She stifled another laugh as she guessed who it was who likely did the bathing.

"Mmmh," she grunted, tasting thick slime along the underside of his cock, the residue of his lust coating her tongue and palate while she swayed on hands and knees to lessen the impact of his groin against her nose.

Rozale felt cool air against her exposed pussy as Zile thrust his fully aroused prick between her wet lips. For years Rozale had had her pick of men from among the followers of her order. They would come to her looking for Calun Bayul's blessings in love and she was both their medium and teacher.

She felt Zile's saliva slicked shaft slide across her tongue and strike deep in her throat, gagging her while his servant watched. She missed those times. She wanted a strong young man to make love to her, even if he thought it was their god he was having intercourse with.

No sorceress of Calun Bayul was a whore before her. They communed with their god through the burning of incense and enjoyed the company of his finest servants, but always of their own volition, and never for profit.

It was a good life, being a chosen of Calun Bayul, or at least, it had been.

Rozale heard Zile's breathing intensify as he rocked his hips back and drove his drooling cock into her mouth, the impact of his sweating lap making her tits shake inside her robe. She wished he would just take her cunt and spare her dignity. She could feel the warm mixture of saliva and precum stick to her cheeks as he took her by the head, his balls slapping against her lips, her scalp already aching as he pulled at her with his stubby fingers.

His hips surged and his penis swelled against Rozale's tongue as she sucked its stiffened length. She felt the surface of his erection grow completely firm and she knew to expect his seed. Then without even a whimper from Zile his cum splashed her palate.

Rozale hummed softly as the small man came, his cock throbbing, pumping thick gouts of seed against the roof of her mouth. She felt her cunt grow moist under the cool air, tasting his salty orgasm, his load pooling around her teeth as he ejaculated.

She felt her cheeks burn as a single bead of wetness trickled from her exposed pussy. Just knowing that this man could do anything to get her aroused made Rozale want to find the deepest chasm in the ancient fortress city, and throw herself in it.

"Mmmm hmmm," she sighed, swaying forward and back, her lips hugging the sides of Zile's shaft as creamy cum oozed from its tip. Spit and seed sloshed about between her cheeks with every shove of his hips, and Rozale blushed while Zile took her by the earlobes, ramming his girthy cock into her cum-filled mouth, milking every last drop of his orgasm into her.

"Mmmmnng," she groaned, feeling the stuff cling to her lips and coat his balls as his slick erection slid across her tongue.

"Make sure and lap up every bit of it," the thin man behind her demanded. His voice was closer this time and Rozale was sure he was staring at her cunt. Rozale drew her lips back along Zile's slippery erection, sucking the cum and saliva around its head, cradling the salty goop with her tongue before swallowing it.

The chosen aren't whores ... she let the notion fade into the back of her mind while she went to work licking and kissing his balls to gather all that had spilled from her mouth.

"I am a whore," she thought. "This man has made a whore out of me." There was no point in denying it any longer. She had invited Zile into the cavern city, invited him into her home in the hopes that his claim to the throne would draw in enough support to start a rebellion, and now here she was, sucking his cock.

"Oh well," she thought as she dragged her tongue along the underside of Zile's penis, then surrounded its bulbous head with her lips and let them glide down its smooth length again. The sacrifices she'd made for her people were still minor compared to the many souls who had died opposing the emperor.

"That's enough, the ritual begins in less than an hour," his servant said in his whiny, impatient tone. Rozale's mouth slipped off the tip of Zile's cock and she wiped her face with her hand as she stood up.

She looked at the metallic figurine that symbolized Calun Bayul's will while Zile's servant barked more orders. She ignored his words. Rozale knew the details of this ritual better than anyone, she'd translated the scrolls herself.

She'd been both amazed and afraid when Zile brought that thing back from the western kingdoms. They weren't supposed to exist anymore, the keys to power over heaven.

Without thinking Rozale slipped out of the large study and into the main cavern, descending the treacherously worn steps to the large platform where her followers gathered.

She looked back at the massive stone golem carved from the bedrock, it's shoulders hunched and its hands pressed against the cavern ceiling.

"Atonzik, he who rules the heavens and the earth," Rozale thought to herself, recalling the passages carved into reliefs around the colossal temple guardian. It was said that if Calun Bayul willed it, Atonzik would rise and flood the world.

Upon reaching the bottom of the steps Rozale was surrounded by a throng of women who began stripping her naked and tending her with oils and moistened cloth. Their brushes, caked with cold paint, gave her goosebumps as they traced patterns onto her bare flesh.

It felt odd being here between these girls, about to go through the actual rite of ending. She had taught many of them, brought them into the fold with her words and soft touches. Now they were basting her like a sacrificial lamb, drawing blue circles around her areolas, dribbling sweet smelling fluid onto her butt and letting it trickle across her asshole.

"Ahem," one of them indicated with a conservative gesture before stepping back. Rozale knew what was expected. She sat down on the altar and spread her legs, then looked away as the slender girl moved in close, putting the brush to her labia and painting around her cunt. This pattern was designed to promote fertility, she recalled.

"I'm looking forward to calling you Empress," the young woman said as she painted Rozale's mons, her light hair tied back neatly behind her head, her eyes on Rozale's naked sex.

"Let us hope the rest of the world feels that way," Rozale responded, her cheeks burning as the girl stared at her vagina. She felt her womanhood spread itself slightly as the light brush strokes started to make her wet.

"Oops," the mousy woman said, dabbing at Rozale's cunt to stop her juices from messing up the paint. "Don't worry, it is a good omen, I think," the girl giggled, her face turning a little pink.

Once she was painted thoroughly with spells to entice a lover, enhance pleasure, and ensure healthy conception, Rozale put her bare feet on the stone floor and stood up. She moved between the women and toward the crowd of her followers, who were all holding up candles around a raised pyramidal structure near the center of the cave.

Their murmurings began as whispers and turned into echoing chatter as they all parted to let Rozale ascend the steps. They spread out before her and she could see their eyes focusing, unashamed on the arch magistress's nude and painted body.

At the top of the structure she could see her future emperor. Galizern, Zile's son and supposed heir to the five kingdoms of the world. He stood naked in preparation, holding a torch.

"He's not half bad looking with his clothes off," she decided, eyeing his masculine figure as she climbed the steps.

When she reached the top they both gazed at one-another. He had an array of spells covering him as well. One on his chest to enhance his stamina during sex, one around his cock to make his seed flow plentifully, and more.

He was a young man, probably in his early twenties, with long dark hair that hung across his ears. Rozale was nearly forty years old but she was still attractive enough to please even the most selective lover. If he was any good she would look forward to pleasing him, she thought.

"Light our fire," Rozale said, and as Galizern moved toward the back of the platform she looked for Zile's men among the nearby crowd. A man in scale armor stepped forward and held out a veiled object. Rozale took it, cradling the thing as she brought it to an old stone throne in the center of the platform.

She uncovered the figurine and set it on the throne with its eyes facing her. It would watch her union with this beautiful man, along with all the others crowding around. Her heart raced. She heard people whispering as she studied the tall stone seat in the dim light. Two long wooden horns protruded from each arm-rest, away from the idol.

She grasped them and felt their surface, worn smooth by many hands, clutching them during rituals of their own. The flame rose higher and higher behind the back of the throne and Rozale saw the man she was about to conceive with, moving away from the cauldron as it spat embers into the darkness above.

Everyone grew quiet as he set the torch in a sconce and stepped toward Rozale. She could still taste his father's seed in the back of her throat as his hands caressed her naked butt. She arched her back and spread her legs, feeling her vagina open like a flower in bloom as she set her heels apart.

Without speaking the young man gripped Rozale by the hips and pressed the head of his cock to her exposed cunt. She squirmed from side to side to help his penis push between her minora, then she gasped as he slid inside.

"Hahhh," she sighed, blushing as she tried to avoid the gazes of the men and women all around them. Galizern's fingers dug into her hips as he pulled back and thrust all the way into her again, his shaft growing longer and more firm as it slipped through her labia.

Rozale gripped the horns tightly and focused on the idol's weird face as the youth took her, driving his fully erect cock into her with increasing rapidity. She stared into the idol's jeweled eyes, feeling her breasts knock together gently while the boy pounded her cunt, his hard, wet member reaching deeper and deeper as he became more aroused.

"Ahhh," she moaned over the slap of hips, his balls beating against her pussy. She heard him gasp and felt the bell of his erection swell within her, his shaft slippery between the folds of her sex. She listened to his breaths as he fucked her with more and more energy, his palms growing slick with sweat against her sides.

"That's it ... hahh, ohhh, give me more," she gasped, wringing her hands around the polished horns, her cunt juicy around the young man's erect cock. She felt his grip tighten as she dug her heels in, shuddering with every surge of his hips. "Oooh yes," she squealed, her toes curling against the hard stone, her womanhood coating his length with a slippery layer of her arousal.

"Take me ..." she moaned, her elbows beginning to wobble. She felt her clitoris throb as a bead of moisture rolled across it, then he put a hand on her shoulder and dug his finger tips in as he began fucking her with quick, deep thrusts.

Rozale inhaled sharply, feeling her ass jiggle while Galizern's balls struck her cunt. She looked left and right, catching the gazes of several onlookers and regretting it immediately.

She looked down, her lips parted and her breathing heavy, feeling the young man's smooth erection glide up her pussy. She could feel her vagina constrict tightly around him as he thrust the fat bell of his penis deep, the muscles straining around his shaft as he pulled back for another shove.

"Ahhh! Rrrrhhhrr," she growled as he rammed it roughly into her and withdrew it. Rozale looked over her shoulder at the young man and grinned as he continued to fuck her with unceasing vigor, her tits smacking audibly against her chest and her thighs shaking.

Droplets of sweat landed on her ass and rolled down her sides as she leaned forward and took his cock, the rhythmic slap of their bodies, the crackling flames and their combined breathing drowning out the low whispers of the people watching.

"Ohhh ooooh," Rozale moaned as Galizern slid deep in her pussy and held it there, his erection pulsing noticeably within her. "Ahhh," she gasped when he finally drew back, his penis rock hard, its sides slick with her juices and its bulb swelling as it slid through the curtains of her sex.

"Ooohh, yesss!" Rozale shivered as he pushed inside her again, his moist thighs pressing against hers, his long member filling her womanhood. "Ahh, it feels so good, lover, please ..." she begged, wanting to feel his seed squish around his manhood.

"Ahh," she gasped as he grabbed her ass with both hands, squeezing and clawing at her butt cheeks, pulling them apart with his thumbs as he thrust gracefully into her. "Ahhh ... hahhh," she whined, feeling his cock push her minora apart and slide pleasantly up her cunt.

"Ohh god, give me your seed," she moaned as he dug his thumbs into her lower back, clutching her sweat-covered bottom, her pussy constricting around his penis. "Ohh give it to me," she growled, ready to feel his child grow inside of her.

His pace quickened again and Rozale let out a sigh of ecstasy, feeling his cock glide swiftly through the wet lips of her sex.

She raised her head and looked to either side of herself, noting the faces of her audience, all staring as she took pleasure in this moment.

She saw them all watching her, and for a moment she loved that they were there, seeing her blushing face and the fine young man making her his queen. They stared at her bare ass and her swinging breasts while beads of sweat flew off of her erect nipples, her body rippling in response to each hard shove.

Rozale looked into their eyes and grew bolder under their gaze, her body bare and shaking. She wished they would all masturbate for her like they did in the scrolls.

Galizern's erection was so hard it felt like polished stone sliding through her cunt again and again. At any moment she would receive his seed and be joined with him, she thought.

"Ahh, ohhhhh," she moaned, rocking her pelvis gently while his naked hips beat against her ass, her clitoris throbbing while his shaft reached deep into her. She looked between her legs and saw the paint dripping down her ankles.

"So much for the magic," she thought as Galizern held her butt cheeks apart and stared at her asshole, taking her with quick, deep thrusts. She felt his knees wobble, and the head of his penis engorge as he pushed it into her vagina and left it there once again.

"Ohh," Rozale sighed, her mouth hanging open in a silent cry of ecstasy, pressing her butt against the young man as he started to ejaculate.

"Ahh, uhhhh, haahh," he groaned, his penis pulsing in Rozale's cunt. She could feel his seed gush forth with every soft exhalation, flooding her pussy and surrounding the firm head of his cock.

"Oh yes, dear Calun Bayul ..." she sighed as his shaft throbbed between her vagina muscles. "Bestow your wisdom and fortune in all things upon this child," Rozale gasped, looking into the brass figure's eyes.

Tiny motes of light seemed to sparkle within its head as she stared.

"Yes, witness this my lord," she moaned, feeling Galizern's cock swell and squirt. "Witness this act of passion, and let me be your vessel."

Galizern groaned as he continued to orgasm, his manhood straining against Rozale's cunt, it's sides slick with his cum.

"Let this child be the key to unstopper the heavens and remake the world," she said, her voice trembling, her pussy clenching hard around Galizern's erect penis. "Hahh ... ohhhh," she moaned, finally letting go of the right horn and reaching between her thighs to masturbate.

She stared at the lights reflected in the idol's jeweled eyes as she stroked her stiffened clitoris, her fingertips gently encountering the slimy underside of Galizern's erection. She moved her hips and spread her fingers around his shaft, gathering her moisture and dragging it over her parted labia while he remained inside her.

She looked at the crowd again and saw the women blush as she touched herself, some of them looking away. Rozale's cheeks burned even hotter and she smiled, unashamed of her lust. She could feel Galizern's load in her vagina, his firm member damming its flow.

"Stay inside me," she whispered, her knees shaking as she touched herself, her clitoris bulging between the folds of her sex. "Ahhh," she moaned, drawing her fingertips along each side of the sensitive node. She felt her thigh sweat stick to her wrist as her hand moved between her legs.

yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers