Tannah the Warlord Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tannah straightened and turned around, her breasts and bush dripping as she reached for her towel.

"When I first chose you to guard me I did it because I didn't completely trust you," she said as she dried her hair. "I wanted to keep you off your game in case you were an assassin, and keep you close in case you were a spy, and then when I was sure you were neither I decided I just plain liked you." Aretta put her hands on her hips and frowned.

"... and being able to fight had no part in it, huh?" Aretta said with a disappointed look on her face. Tannah snickered.

"You proved yourself worthy by beating one of my biggest warriors with a stick, that is true, but I have a whole company of people who can fight, and I'm fairly good at defending myself when I need to," Tannah said as she toweled herself off. "You're tough, but you wouldn't be where you are now if I thought you were dull company," she explained, handing Aretta the damp towel and looking her in the eyes.

"There's definitely more to Alswain than either of us know," she said, leaning close, her tone slightly hushed. "He might be good at acting tough in front of the right people or maybe he's just a close friend, or maybe ..." Tannah stepped closer and kissed Aretta on the lips, licking the roof of her mouth and biting playfully at her tongue as she drew back, her saliva still salty with Alswain's cum. Aretta's mouth hung open and her cheeks reddened as Tannah pulled away slowly.

"... you never know." Tannah said, stepping past Aretta and walking back toward the inn with purpose in her stride. Tannah stretched her shoulders as she walked and felt the bruises on her body, her joints protesting. She was barely able to focus on how she felt. It had been a long day, but a good one.

She should have died in the fight against Kalok, but somehow she had won, and now, without the support of the Nauls, whatever scheme he or his supporters had planned to keep the migration from happening likely wouldn't work.

She could rest easily knowing that the plans she had laid out over subsequent months would be seen through even if she was assassinated, and that brought a smile to her face.

She would have to spread her legs for another horny nobleman, but Cavil wasn't a bad lover. She thought about his cock sliding into her mouth, up her cunt, and through her clenched asshole. Her vagina tightened in response.

Being his whore for a few weeks would be a small price to pay for such a powerful ally, she decided, biting her lip.