Tannah the Warlord Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him with her jaw wide and saw his expression become a toothy sneer as a stream of hot cum splashed across her cheek. She shut one eye instinctively as his syrupy seed sprayed her palate and poured over her tongue.

"Ahhh, hah," Tannah laughed as Cavil came on her face, his cock throbbing in his hand. He let out a labored moan while hot globs of his orgasm fell onto her lips and rolled down her chin.

"Uhhuuh," he shuddered, squirting salty cum into her mouth, stroking his slippery shaft while holding her by the hair.

Tannah reached down and ran her fingers through her pubic hair as Cavil ejaculated, stroking the slick furrow of her sex, then curling two digits inside herself.

"Ahh," she sighed, massaging the spongy roof of her cunt while Cavil's seed struck her nose and sprayed her lips. "Ahhlgggh," she gurgled as he came against her palate, warm liquid splashing the back of her tongue and pooling around her teeth while she gazed up at him.

"Mmm," she hummed, closing her lips and savoring the mouthful of cum while thinner streams of his orgasm shot across her cheek. Tannah felt her vagina muscles tighten around her fingers as she swallowed his load.

"Oooh," Cavil sighed while Tannah stuck out her tongue to lick up the seed still oozing across his knuckle. "I think I'm going to like this arrangement," he said, watching Tannah grin up at him, her mouth wide, her face dripping with his cum.

"Now, let me watch you please these two, my lovely little whore," he told her, squeezing the last of his orgasm onto her tongue.

Tannah stood up as he released the handful of hair. She turned, one hand cupping her wet sex, her pubic hair poking between her knuckles as she stroked her slick opening.

She wiped the cum from her face with her palm, licking it off of her fingers one digit at a time while she masturbated.

Then she turned and moved toward Alswain who was sitting at the edge of the bed now, his manhood stiff between his legs.

"Take your shirt off and lay back," Tannah demanded, putting a hand on his thigh as she began to climb on top of him. Alswain did as she requested, pulling his arms through his tunic and tossing it on the floor as Tannah's hands moved across his bare chest.

He had a fine masculine physique, with thick pectoral muscles and an abdomen that made him look like a god in statue form.

Tannah curled her fingers around the hairy base of his penis and rubbed its head against the slick seam of her sex.

"Mmmm, you ready to lose your cum?" Tannah asked, licking her upper lip as she teased the head of his erection. The corners of Alswain's mouth curled upward as he watched her in his lap, the fat head of his member gliding between her fleshy curtains while her hand moved along his shaft.

He caressed her sides slowly, spreading his fingers to grope her naked chest, grasping her tits and squishing them against his palms.

"Uhhhh," Tannah moaned, allowing her pussy to slide down his cock, her nipples growing firm between his fingertips. "Ohhh, yes," she hissed, feeling his penis push tightly up her cunt, its stiffened length filling her perfectly as her labia touched his balls.

Tannah clawed at Alswain's stomach while he squeezed her breasts, his member swelling inside her.

"Ooooh, it's big," she sighed, feeling the head of his manhood engorge fully while he played with her tits. Her vagina tight around his expanding girth, her clitoris grew rock hard and her nipples poked between his knuckles as she sat on him.

"Ahhh," Tannah moaned, raising herself up slowly with her thigh muscles, dragging her cunt along his throbbing cock and then letting it glide down to its thick base. She took her eyes away from Alswain's chest and saw Cavil watching her, sitting on the other side of the bed, his mostly aroused penis upright between his thighs.

"Tannah, hewer of giants and rider of men," Balter laughed, drawing her gaze as she moved gracefully up and down. Balter stood beside the bed stroking himself delicately, his eyes fixed on Tannah's butt as she lifted it up and brought it down against Alswain's lap.

"Grrrr," she growled playfully, blushing as she rode Alswain's cock, her ass shaking and her tits smacking together as she bounced on top of him. Tannah looked down at Alswain, feeling his prick extend deep into her vagina every time she sat against him, moaning while he ran his palms along her arms and across her bare legs.

"Ahhh, ahhh ... oooh ..." Tannah shuddered, grinding her sweat-moistened cunt against his groin as she took his length, her sex slick around his penis and her clitoris throbbing for attention. She caressed his naked ribs while he surrounded her breasts with his large hands, and she could feel the bell of his erection swell inside her as he pinched and pulled at her hardened nipples.

"Ahhh ... oooh yes ..." she whined, curling her toes in response to his touches, her pussy clenching tightly around his cock as he fondled her tits. Tannah listened to the sound of Balter and Cavil masturbating while she moved up and down, letting Alswain's firm member slide up her cunt, his rough hands on her breasts sending goosebumps up her back.

"I love your energy," Cavil said over the rhythmic clap of Tannah's thighs, his hand moving gently along his erect penis. "You definitely have a fighter's spirit," he mused, his eyes focusing on her bush as she fucked his bodyguard.

Balter circled around to look at Tannah, her butt rippling as it beat against Alswain's pelvis, her pussy juices slicking his shaft and clinging to his balls as she pounded him. Balter chuckled, stroking his cock, reaching out with his other hand and caressing her bottom.

"Luckily it's almost as fun to watch her as it is to have her," Balter laughed, pinching and slapping her butt cheek while she looked over her shoulder at him, her breasts squished against Alswain's palms.

"Indeed," Alswain grunted, fingering her areolas while her pussy slid down his penis, their groins touching and coming apart again as Tannah rode up and down. "Why don't you turn around so I can see your ass, whore," he barked. Tannah paused, sitting between his thighs, her vagina slippery with their combined arousal.

Then she lifted herself off of him, his fingers sliding off of her breasts, pulling his cock out of her, inhaling sharply as its head slipped past her minora. Tannah bit her lip and smiled as she turned around. She peered over her shoulder at Alswain and wiggled her butt playfully as his gaze fixed on it.

Alswain's hands touched her hips and smoothed over both butt cheeks, pulling them apart and pushing them together then squeezing them fondly while Tannah made gentle humping motions. She shook her tits while Balter ogled her from the other side, stroking his thick erection, his shaft still glistening with wetness.

Tannah glanced briefly at Aretta and saw her reclining against the door with a hand down her trousers and no emotion on her face as she fingered herself.

She felt Alswain rub his cock against the opening of her pussy before thrusting it across her naked asshole, smearing her butt crack with her own juices.

"Oooh," Tannah sighed, feeling his smooth wet shaft rub between her butt cheeks. Then he pressed it's tip into her butthole.

Tannah gasped, clenching at first. Then, reluctantly, she relaxed and let the thick head of his erection push tightly through.

"Ahhh!" she squealed as Alswain's cock slid up her ass, its smooth shaft burning as her asshole stretched around its girthy base. Alswain caressed her naked cheeks as she sat on him, admiring her butt with his rough hands. She winced painfully, feeling his erection throb inside her. She raised herself up slowly, her butthole aching as she dragged it along his length.

"Tannah of the pleasurable arse," Balter said with a grin as she rode Alswain's firm penis, feeling the tip of his member throb while her asshole pulled tightly against it and then slid down his shaft again.

"... killer of legends, pleaser of servants," Cavil chuckled, watching Tannah sit against Alswain's balls. "Either way you're no regular whore, Tannah," he said, holding his cock in his hand as Tannah rocked her hips and let her asshole glide down Alswain's length again.

"Ahhhh," Tannah groaned, her pussy drooling as she took Alswain's erection deep in her ass. Balter reached out and squeezed Tannah's right breast while he stroked his penis. Tannah gasped and slipped a hand under Balter's tunic, touching his chest and wincing while her asshole slid down against Alswain's hairy groin.

"Ooooh," she moaned, feeling her butt muscles strain around the hard base of Alswain's cock. "Ohh, it hurts," she sighed, his member growing even firmer inside her ass, stretching her tight hole.

"Hehe, I'll bet it does," Alswain laughed, pulling her cheeks apart with his thumbs, watching his shaft slide up her butt. "Now be a good little whore and enjoy the pain," he said, the head of his penis swelling as it slipped through her clenched asshole.

"Mmmmh ... if it's what my lord wishes ..." she shivered, glancing at Cavil while Alswain's thick erection rubbed between her butt cheeks, its bell throbbing, pushing against her insides. She could smell Balter's cock as he played with her nipples and masturbated, his chest expanding with each deep breath.

"Do you mind if Balter fucks my cunt while you have me Sir Alswain?" Tannah asked, her asshole gliding down his shaft, her clitoris firm between her labia.

"Hah, fine," Alswain laughed, sitting up and slipping his rough hands under Tannah's knees. Tannah sat back on his groin as Alswain leaned her against him with his cock up her ass, spreading her legs.

"Mmmh, you know what you're doing Sir Alswain, I'll give you that," Tannah giggled, feeling the curtains of her womanhood pull apart as he spread her legs and lifted her up. Balter held her while Alswain stood up, carrying her closer to him, her bush damp with her juices, her pussy open and exposed.

The head of Balter's penis touched her minora and Tannah quivered in ecstasy as he pushed it through.

"Haahaahhh, hahhh ..." Tannah moaned as Balter's erect cock slid up her vagina. Her skin tingled, feeling both men inside her, their penises fully engorged, her asshole and cunt tight around their girths as they held her between them.

"Ohhh, welcome home dear," Tannah said with a grin as Balter's erection throbbed inside her cunt. "Ahhh, ahhh, ohhhh ..." she sighed as they began rocking their hips, thrusting their hard cocks into her ass and pussy while she clawed at Balter's chest.

Balter put one hand on Tannah's ribs and lifted his tunic over his head with the other, exposing his toned chest muscles. Tannah explored the familiar curves of his body with her fingertips while their stiff penises surged steadily into her.

"Ahhh, ooooh ... ohhh, it feels good," she moaned as Balter's erection pushed through her labia, filling her vagina while Alswain pulled his cock back through her clenched asshole.

"Nnnnnhh," Tannah whined as Alswain drove his member deep into her ass. She felt the head of Balter's penis swell inside her pussy while Alswain's shaft forced her butt cheeks apart. Tannah dragged her fingernails across Balter's chest while the two men held her off the ground and fucked her, her toes curling, her asshole and vagina straining around their thick erections.

"Ooooh, I feel so full," Tannah said, her voice trembling while both men thrust their cocks into her at once. She bit her lip and felt her face burn hot as they slid up her ass and pussy in tandem.

"Right, like you've never had two at once," Alswain scoffed, gripping the backs of her knees firmly, pushing his hard penis through her asshole until his hairy balls touched her butt crack.

Balter chuckled knowingly as he grabbed Tannah's left breast, rocking his bare hips back and then sliding deep in Tannah's cunt, his member pulsing with arousal between her slick labia.

Tannah felt her clitoris throb as both of their cocks swelled within her. She saw Aretta blushing as she watched, reaching deep between her legs, her lips parted slightly as she stroked her sex.

Warm wetness began to soak Balter's shaft as it surged through her slippery curtains. Her vagina muscles clenched around his penis, her asshole aching as Alswain fucked it, grinding against her butt cheeks each time he forced his length up her ass.

"Ahhh ... ohhh ... I'm about to cum," Tannah gasped, her juices sticking to Balter's balls as they beat against her pussy. "Uhh, mmnnnnnhh!" she squealed, feeling their penises slide up her butt and cunt while she orgasmed, her knees shaking, her nipples erect between Balter's knuckles.

"Ahh ... ahhhhhh," she moaned, squeezing Balter's shoulders while he groped her breasts, her clitoris throbbing while motes of light flashed at the edges of her vision. Tannah writhed between the two men, gasping and sweating while she came on their cocks.

Her heels dug into Balter's legs and her vagina gripped his erection. She could feel her arousal drip into her butt crack while Alswain pushed his shaft through her tightened asshole.

"I hope you're still hungry," Balter panted, stepping back abruptly, his member pulsing and her cunt gaping as he pulled it out of her. Tannah straightened, slipping out of Alswain's grip and setting her feet on the floor while he took her by the hips.

Alswain held her and continued to fuck her ass while she leaned forward to recieve her husband's load. His cum sprayed the side of her face as she opened her mouth, letting his hard cock glide between her lips while he ejaculated.

Warm seed squirted against her palate and poured across her tongue as she sucked his throbbing shaft.

"Mmm," she sighed, her tits and butt jiggling as Alswain rammed his slick erection deep into her ass. Tannah gazed up at Balter from the side of her eye, hot cum splashing the inside of her cheek while Alswain's balls slapped against her butt crack. Balter groaned as he came in Tannah's mouth, taking her by the hair, his face twitching as he watched her lips slide down his penis.

"Oooh," Balter shuddered, his orgasm sloshing around the head of his cock while Alswain held Tannah's butt cheeks apart, driving his hardened length through her asshole and making her wince. Tannah listened to their combined sighs of pleasure as Balter ejaculated and Alswain pounded her butt.

"Mnngllhnng," Tannah gurgled as Balter's cock squirted against the roof of her mouth, her tongue, slimy with his cum, pressed against his smooth shaft while it slid through her lips. Balter held her by the hair and thrust deep into her throat, keeping her mouth against his hairy groin while Alswain drove his penis into her ass with an audible slap. Balter looked at her face while she salivated around the base of his erection, then he let go of her.

Tannah sucked Balter's seed off of his length, gathering the salty mixture behind her tongue and swallowing it as her lips slipped around the bell of his cock. Then Alswain pulled Tannah back, leading her toward the bed, her bottom against his lap, his penis pushed all the way up her butt as he walked her carefully backward.

Tannah sat back, letting him lift her off the ground again. She set her feet on his thighs, spreading her legs so that Balter could see her slick cunt while her ass slid down Alswain's member.

"Ahhh," she moaned as she rode his erection, letting her asshole glide down its length, feeling its girthy head engorge as it pushed deep in her butt. Cavil stepped into her view, his shirt off, gripping his veiny member in one hand as he climbed onto the edge of the bed and leaned over her.

"Haahhh," Tannah gasped while Cavil rubbed the head of his cock between her labia. She felt Alswain's member throb between her butt cheeks as Cavil gripped her by the shoulder and then slid up to his balls in her pussy.

"Oooh you're so wet, you filthy slut," Cavil shuddered, fucking her cunt with steady sensual thrusts. Tannah laid back, licking cum off of her lips and moaning softly as Cavil and Alswain had her together. She raised her feet into the air, spreading her toes while their hard penises surged up her ass and vagina.

"Ahhh, I'm wet for you my lord, ooooh," she gasped, rocking her hips, taking Cavil's cock deep in her pussy while her asshole slipped up against the bell of Alswain's erection. Cavil groped her right breast, gazing into her eyes as she laid back and took them both, her cunt slippery around Cavil's member, her butt numb, gliding tightly down Alswain's penis.

She saw Balter walk up beside her and she reached out, gripping his wet member and pulling it toward her open mouth. Balter stepped close and pushed his cock between her lips, then sighed as she sucked on its tip.

Alswain shivered in ecstasy beneath her, his shaft gliding up her ass, the base of his erection straining against her tightened butthole.

"Mnngg," Tannah grunted as Cavil's penis throbbed in tandem with Alswain's, her mouth sliding down Balter's cock until the back of her throat surrounded its swollen bulb.

"Tannah, eater of cum, entangler of bodies," Alswain laughed, holding Tannah by the ribs, his matted pubic hair tickling Tannah's butt crack as he thrust his penis through her slippery cheeks. "Can I buy her from you master Balter?"

Tannah narrowed her eyes at Balter as his erect member slid between her lips, its tip oozing slimy precum, his shaft tasting like her cunt. The three men laughed and Tannah realized it had been a joke.

She continued sucking Balter's cock, her feet in the air, her vagina muscles and asshole clenching as Alswain and Cavil pushed their slick penises into her. The last time someone tried to buy her she'd had him impaled. She thought about it while she moaned around her husband's manhood.

Tannah sighed while all three men thrust their throbbing erections into her body as one, their bulbous tips reaching deep in her ass and cunt, Balter's member growing rock hard as it slid across her tongue.

"Mmmhh, hmmm," she sighed through her nose as her head bobbed and her lips moved down Balter's length.

"Ohh, yesss," Cavil hissed, driving his shaft into Tannah's pussy until his balls squished against her wet minora. She tightened her vagina muscles around his prick and felt it throb in response while Alswain slid up her ass. Surely the two men could feel eachother inside her as one swelled between her butt cheeks and the other pulsed with arousal inside her cunt.

"Tannah, scourge of scales and whore of many holes," Cavil chuckled, squeezing her breasts while he drew his member back so that only its fat head was inside her.

"Nnnhh," she squealed, spreading her toes as he pushed the slick bulb of his cock through her tightened vagina.

"Tannah, tamer of serpents," Balter snickered as he pulled at her scalp, thrusting the bell of his penis along the inner ridge of her gums. Alswain chortled beneath her, his hands moving down to her waist. He gripped her pelvis and rocked his hips while Cavil fucked her with quickening pushes. Tannah relaxed her asshole and let his shaft glide up through it while Cavil pounded her pussy, his balls smacking against her naked groin.

"Mmmhh, mmmmh, mmmmh," Tannah moaned around Balter's erection, her feet swaying above her as Cavil squished her tits and slammed his cock into her pussy. "Mmmhhmm," she whined as the girthy base of Alswain's member pushed through her sore butthole, his coarse pubic hair rubbing against her crack.

"Tannah ... of the ... tantalizing tush," Alswain shuddered as Tannah pushed against him, taking his shaft deep in her butt, humming and sucking the precum off of Balter's tip while Cavil drove his length into her cunt with swift shoves.

"Mmmm," Tannah, sighed, wrapping her legs around Cavil, her heels rubbing against his back, his hips slapping against her thighs as she sat against Alswain's balls. She felt Alswain's member swell, growing hard as stone, making Tannah wince as her asshole slid down around its base.