Tannah the Warlord Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll admit she's not quite the grizzled, muscly bitch I'd imagined," his broad-shouldered bodyguard laughed. Tannah reached out with her other hand and grabbed at the man's pants, pulling him closer and then groping at the bulge between his thighs. "Feisty though," he chortled.

"Hahhh," she gasped as her mouth slid off the end of Cavil's wet penis, a string of drool hanging from its underside. Her face burned with shame as she looked up at him, feeling Balter's member swell against her palm as she reached into Alswain's trousers.

Tannah looked at Alswain and saw the man grin as she closed her fingers around his manhood. Cavil pulled on her hair and she winced, turning toward him again. Taking the hint, Tannah put her mouth around him and hummed as her lips moved down his length again.

"Such a hungry whore," Cavil laughed as she slurped along his cock, her tongue and palate slick with his precum. "I can already see it, Tannah, slayer of brutes and devourer of cocks." Tannah grinned as she sucked the aroused bell of Cavil's penis.

Something wet and warm slicked her palm and she knew Balter was ready. Her clitoris grew firm as she thought about having him. She was even hornier since her brush with death. The rush of combat had gotten her blood flowing and now she could hardly wait to be their plaything.

Alswain finished untying his belt and let his pants fall to the floor, his penis growing hard in her hand almost instantly. The strong scent of his groin invaded her nostrils even as she pressed her mouth to Cavil's sweating balls.

"Nngggh," she whined as the head of Cavil's erection throbbed in her throat, her syrupy saliva coating her lips and trickling from the corners of her mouth.

Tannah felt the head of Alswain's penis against her cheek as her tongue and teeth surrounded Cavil's length. She stroked the other two men gently while they crowded around her, her nose against Cavil's bare pubis, her jaw wide to accommodate him.

She felt Alswain's tip leaving a trail of precum along her face as her hand moved down his shaft.

"He's ready too," she thought, breathing in the smell of the three men, her teeth at the base of Cavil's erection.

"Nnngh gllhhh," she gagged, as she drew back, dragging her tongue and lips along his cock, gasping for air when the pink head of his member slipped out of her mouth. "Ahhh," she sighed, sticking out her tongue in invitation while Balter and Alswain pressed their erect penises against her face, smearing warm precum along her skin.

Tannah felt a trickle of moisture down her inner thigh and she bucked her hips involuntarily, wanting them. She watched them with her mouth wide as they thrust their members through her fingers, their wet tips rubbing against her lips and jaw and nose.

Cavil pulled her hair to his left and Alswain pushed his cock across her tongue.

"Ahhhh, yeah," he moaned as Tannah closed her mouth around him, the head of his penis poking the inside of her cheek. Tannah felt her sex open and her clitoris bulge in readiness as Alswain drew his shaft back through her lips.

She noticed Aretta leaning against the door with a bored look on her face and felt herself blush, sucking precum off the end of Alswain's member while rocking her pelvis lustfully forward and back.

"Mmmhh," she whimpered from the pain in her scalp, feeling Alswain's cock glide between her lips again, its firm head rubbing across the roof of her mouth as he drove it deep.

"Tannah the slut, winner of duels," the man growled, taking her wrist and holding her as he pressed his hairy balls to her lips, his member throbbing, its tip choking her.

"Mnnggh," she complained, her nostrils flaring as she was forced to breath in the strong smell of Alswain's groin. "Nnngggllluhh," Tannah gagged when Alswain pulled his cock out of her mouth, a strand of slimy drool dangling from her bottom lip as he pulled away.

Tannah's hips swayed and her juices dripped from her pussy while Cavil painted spit across her cheek with his erection. She could feel Balter's precum run down her arm while she moved her hand along his length.

Alswain thrust his cock across Tannah's tongue again, shuddering as she closed her lips around him and let them slide down his shaft. His pubic hair tickled her nose and the head of his member pressed deep in her throat, swelling as he drew it back.

"Ahh, fuck, yes," he moaned as Tannah sucked thick saliva off of his penis, its tip bulging between her lips.

"Haahh," Tannah sighed, tasting their arousal on her palate. Her gaze met Aretta's just as her head was pulled to the side and Cavil's cock thrust into her open mouth again.

She put her hand on Alswain's slobbery member and stroked his shaft while Cavil took her, his balls beating against her face, her tits jiggling.

"Mmmhnng, nnggllk," she gurgled, pumping both of her wrists while Cavil's slippery erection surged between her lips, his precum lubricating her mouth. Tannah felt their eyes shame her as she pleasured them, her cheeks warm and her palms slimy.

She shut her eyes and gyrated her pelvis while she sucked, swallowing mouthfuls of saliva and feeling cool air kiss her dripping pussy.

"Look at me, brute-killer," Cavil demanded as he drove the fat head of his cock into the back of her throat. Tannah opened her eyes at once and looked up at him, her lips at the base of his penis. "That's better," he chuckled, his fingers tangled in her hair, holding her head in place as he drew back and then pushed the tip of his manhood past the back of her tongue.

Then he pulled out and Tannah gasped, syrupy drool dangling from her chin. Cavil gazed down at her with a cruel grin on his face, his rock hard member an inch away from Tannah's lips and slathered with her saliva.

"Ahhh haahh," Tannah breathed, smelling all three men in the air around her. Balter's and Alswain's cocks were both oozing precum across her thumbs as her clenched fingers slid up against their fully engorged tips.

"Do you want to taste your husband's lust?" Cavil asked, smearing his precum across Tannah's upper lip with the bell of his penis. Tannah smiled up at him, her eyes watery as she licked the underside of his shaft and inhaled the scent of his cock.

"Yes please, thank you my lord," she sighed, feeling the two men's members pulse with arousal against her palms. Cavil smirked and let go of Tannah's hair, his erection resting on her tongue, gliding smoothly into her mouth as he pushed his hips forward.

Tannah closed her lips around Cavil's shaft and sucked warm saliva off the end of him, then turned to face Balter. His cock was thick and hard, veins, glistening with moisture, bulged along its length. Tannah saw Balter gazing down at her as she laid the head of his member on the flat of her tongue and milked precum from its tip with firm strokes of her hand.

"Ahhh ... haah," she laughed as Balter took a handful of Tannah's hair, his penis drooling across her tongue as she squeezed it. His expression was vacant. Balter seemed to like sharing Tannah with others, but tonight he wanted her all to himself, and she could sense his frustration. She couldn't wait to see the look on his face once she was riding Cavil's cock.

Balter thrust into Tannah's mouth, letting the underside of his shaft glide over her tongue until she gagged on its bell. Tannah closed her lips around the base of his erection, feeling its head swell in her throat while her hand drifted around his hip and down his bare thigh.

"Nggnnh, nnggh," she grunted, her face turning red, her saliva welling up around his throbbing penis. He pulled at Tannah's scalp and she responded, sucking noisily as she drew back, her thick mouth juices flowing around his girthy head as she swallowed his precum.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you Tannah," Balter shuddered as he tugged at her hair, pulling her toward his pelvis, her lips sliding down his cock and pressing against his balls. Tannah looked up at him, her mouth around the hairy base of his manhood, flaring her nostrils as the head of his erection throbbed.

"Mhhnggh," she gagged, stifling a cough while Balter put a hand on the back of her head and squished her face against his groin.

"Aren't you, you fucking slut," he growled, his penis pulsing with lust between her tongue and palate, its tip thrust deep in her throat.

"Nngghhkk," Tannah whined, her nose bent sideways against his pubic bone. Tannah listened to the sound Cavil's penis made as he masturbated an inch from her ear. Her cunt grew even wetter, her juices trickling down the inside of her thigh. She felt the head of Alswain's member engorge against her palm as she stroked him, her eyes watering, her drool running down Balter's balls.

Balter yanked her head back and she slurped along his length until the bulbous tip of his cock bounced free from between her lips.

"Hhaaah!" Tannah gasped, looking up at Balter with her mouth hanging open and a thick strand of spittle clinging to her chin, her face red. "Better be careful, I'm the slut who slew Kalok the Huge," Tannah laughed, putting her hand on Balter's shaft, pumping her wrist along his length.

Kalok had been a hero among the Silgan dissenters. She wished the day's opportunities saw her renowned as the one who united their disparate tribe, but it would more likely be remembered as the day Tannah killed the "Bane of Bristelkeer," she realized.

She gave her husband a naughty grin, tonguing his tip as he held her head just out of reach of his cock. Balter looked down at her with derision as Cavil rubbed his penis against her cheek. Tannah squirmed, her naked body covered in goosebumps, her nipples erect atop her exposed breasts.

She took her hand away from Alswain and put it on Cavil, stroking his erection while Balter pulled her face toward his crotch again.

"Mnnnggh," Tannah gagged as her mouth slid down Balter's penis, her lips slimy with precum, gliding down his shaft as she squeezed his thigh. "Mnngh, nngghh, ghhkk," she choked as Balter rammed the head of his cock over the back of her tongue.

Tannah sighed through her nose as Balter pulled her hair and slammed his wet balls against her mouth over and over again, her hand pumping rapidly along Cavil's member. Her face burned with shame and slick drool ran down her chin as Balter fucked her throat, his precum turning her saliva into a sticky froth between her lips.

Tannah was dimly aware of Alswain masturbating beside her as she bobbed along Balter's length, swallowing back mouthfuls of spit and arousal from all three men.

"Nnhh," Balter sighed as Tannah sucked his firm penis, her lips sliding back until they came up against its engorged bell and slipped around its tip. Tannah gripped the base of Balter's cock again and stared down at his hairy groin as she stroked it.

She peeked at Cavil's stiffened head and reached out to it with her tongue. Sweet precum dribbled across her bottom lip as she licked the underside of his penis.

Tannah smiled, gazing up at Cavil and Balter while she worked both cocks with her hands, precum and spit squishing between her fingers.

"Ahh," Tannah moaned as she rubbed the heads of their penises against the flat of her tongue, her jaw wide, thick salty saliva clinging to her palate and teeth. "My husband's right about me you know that? ..." she said. "I really am a filthy slut my lord. I want you to use me," she pleaded, kissing beads of arousal off the tips of their cocks, teasing them with the corners of her mouth.

"I'm yours to enjoy tonight, just like a regular whore," she sighed, before letting the swollen bells of their erections glide simultaneously between her open lips, her jaw straining around their stiffened girths. "Glluhh, grrk," she choked as both men tried to push their penises into her throat at once. Drool poured over her bottom lip and Tannah laughed, red in the face as they both withdrew.

Balter stepped back, his knuckle still wrapped in Tannah's hair. She rose from her knees and followed the pull at her scalp, seeing Alswain sit down at the foot of the bed while Balter led her to him like an animal on a tether.

She put her hands on Alswain's bare thighs and Balter released her. She giggled as she leaned forward, spreading her legs to display her open cunt while she faced Alswain's saliva slathered erection. Aretta stepped into view to remove the dagger from the bed and went back to where she'd been standing.

"Ahhlm," she sighed as she surrounded the engorged bell of Alswain's cock with her mouth. Rough hands touched her ass, caressing and squeezing her butt while she hummed and sucked.

She saw Balter in her peripheral vision, standing by the bed, stroking his penis while her lips moved along Alswain's stiff shaft. Tannah felt her vagina open as Cavil spread her butt cheeks, then she inhaled sharply as the warm flat of his tongue lashed hungrily across the opening of her sex.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, letting Alswain's cock slide over her tongue, her cheeks burning as Cavil ate her pussy.

"Tannah, conqueror of Silga, and whore of the realm," Balter gasped, watching Tannah bob her head. She felt Cavil's nose touch her asshole while her lips pressed against Alswain's groin. Her knees shook as Cavil licked between her labia, gathering her juices with the tip of his tongue and spreading his saliva all over her open cunt.

"Mmm," Tannah squealed through her nose as she pressed Alswain's throbbing bell against her palate, massaging the precum from its tip with her mouth and watching his face twitch from enjoyment. "Mmhhhh," she moaned, feeling Cavil's tongue glide between her minora and up her ass crack.

"How about Tannah, the delicious, bane of lizards," Cavil growled before pressing his face between her thighs again. Tannah glanced at Balter with a smile on her face before taking Alswain's member in her mouth again. She felt Cavil's tongue push inside her and she sighed through her nose, her legs trembling as she sucked Alswain's salty shaft.

"Mmmhmmm," Cavil moaned, his exhalations warm against her asshole.

"Hhhnnhh," she whined, clawing gently at Alswain's thighs while Cavil kissed her stiffened clitoris. She looked up at Alswain's face and blushed, taking his penis deep in her throat, letting out soft whimpers of pleasure while Cavil's nose rubbed between her butt cheeks.

"Mmm, I'm going to fuck you now Tannah," Cavil said, taking his mouth away from her cunt and standing up. Tannah felt his cock touch the lips of her womanhood and her clitoris throbbed in anticipation. "Tannah, destroyer of lizards and lust," he said, caressing her naked buttocks and teasing her vagina with the head of his erection, "... slayer of men's desires."

Tannah made a loud slurping noise as her lips slid off the end of Alswain's member.

"Ohh, my lord, fuck me please," she sighed, flashing a look at Balter and treasuring the frustration in his eyes as Cavil pushed the bell of his penis through the opening of her sex. "Ohhh yes!" she gasped, gripping Alswain's length and stroking it while her labia parted around Cavil's girth.

"Ahh," she moaned as Cavil slid up to his balls in her pussy, the fat bulb of his manhood sinking deep. "Ahhh, you're so hard," she whined, feeling his penis swell with arousal, its stiffened head rubbing the insides of her vagina as he drew back.

Tannah gasped as Cavil let the bell of his erection sit between her labia for just a moment before thrusting into her again. "Ahhhhhh ..." she moaned, milking Alswain's firm manhood with her hand, her tits bumping together as Cavil took her.

Alswain grabbed a handful of Tannah's hair and stood up, forcing her and Cavil to step back. She whimpered as he pulled her hair, grasping at his arm for balance when her other hand slipped off of his thigh.

Tannah's eyes watered as Alswain held her up by her scalp and one wrist, his penis rubbing against her cheek. She opened her mouth, chasing the tip of Alswain's cock with her tongue until he gripped his erection and shoved it between her lips.

"Nnggh," she grunted, feeling Cavil's member throb as he drew back and drove it into her cunt with a hard smack. Alswain's penis oozed precum across the inside of Tannah's cheek. She closed her lips around it, swaying gently between the two men as they fucked her.

"I have to admit Balter, when you told me your wife was a whore I didn't take it literally," Cavil laughed, his balls beating softly against Tannah's pussy as he rammed his long shaft through her labia.

"Mhhhh," Tannah mumbled, feeling Cavil's slick erection glide into her vagina. She looked at Balter while Alswain thrust his penis through the side of her mouth, it's head swelling as it pushed against her cheek.

"The court's been buzzing about the barbarian woman and her mercenaries all year it seems ... hah," he laughed, driving his hard cock up to its base into Tannah's wet cunt. "It was honestly starting to get annoying, hearing about your wife every day, but it all made sense when you told me how quickly she would spread her legs," he panted, gripping Tannah's ass firmly while he fucked her.

Tannah narrowed her eyes at Balter and saw him look away as her lips slid down Alswain's member.

"It's every man's dream to have their cock sucked by the badger bitch right now," he chuckled, his balls slapping gingerly against Tannah's sex. "Thanks for the opportunity," he huffed, pressing his thumbs into Tannah's lower back, the bell of his penis, fattened with arousal, dragging her juices out of her and lubricating his shaft with every push.

Tannah glared knowingly at Balter while Alswain tugged at her scalp and thrust his cock across her tongue. She recalled all of Balter's talk about this being Cavil's idea and felt immediately foolish for believing him.

"You're welcome," Balter responded with a sneer, his manhood still firm in his hand. Tannah stared at him as she swayed between the two men, her tits smacking together beneath her as they shoved their drooling erections into her mouth and pussy.

"Lying bastard," Tannah thought, feeling the bell of Alswain's penis slide into her throat, sliming her palate with precum. Her nipples twirled and her breasts knocked against her elbows as Cavil took her, her butt jiggling.

Tannah saw Aretta standing behind Balter in full plate armor, watching her humiliation for any signs that her life could be in danger. She felt somewhat bad. She knew Aretta was a jealous lover and probably resented her for this, but it had been a chaotic and unpredictable series of events leading up to it.

"Mnnggh, ghhhnngk," Tannah gagged as she took the bell of Alswain's cock into the back of her throat, feeling it swell as he drew it back across her tongue.

"Oooh, Tannah, savior and slut of Bristelkeer ..." Cavil moaned, thrusting the fat head of his erection through the folds of her cunt. "If I fill you with my seed it might spoil everyone else's fun, eh?" He chuckled, his shaft and tip pulsing together, pushing her labia tightly apart as his member reached up her pussy.

"Better that you swallow it," he said, pumping his hips, holding Tannah by the pelvis while his groin beat noisily against her ass. Tannah sucked along Alswain's smooth, hard cock as he drew it back, precum and saliva pooling behind her tongue.

"Mmmmm," she sighed, standing up and wiping her mouth, feeling Cavil smear her juices across her butt cheek as he slipped out of her.

She whipped around and knelt before him, opening her mouth, ready to suck his salty load right out of him. He snatched a handful of her hair as she leaned in, gripping his penis with the other hand and stroking it at a gentle pace.

"Ahhh," Tannah sighed, sticking out her tongue, staring at the pink tip of his cock and waiting for his orgasm.

"Ohhh," Cavil shuddered, his knuckle gliding up against the wet bulb of his member. Tannah could smell her pussy on his groin as he masturbated.