Tannah the Warlord Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, ahhhhh," she gasped, watching her followers stare while she stroked her cunt. She didn't need to have an orgasm for the ritual to be successful but it seemed to Rozale that this event lacked a certain feminine quality. If they would watch Galizern reach his peak then they'd have to watch her as well she decided.

"Ahhh, ahhhh!" she moaned, her voice getting louder as her digits moved quicker. She rocked her pelvis and moved her fingers against her clit in a circular fashion, feeling Galizern's cum slick her pussy as it began to seep from her opening. Her face burned hot with embarrassment and her joints quivered nervously but she kept masturbating, letting the warm pleasurable sensations grow deep in her groin.

"Ahhh ..." she shuddered, nurturing the feeling between her legs with swift but gentle strokes, her fingertips slimy with Galizern's seed. She felt the young man's hand explore her back and butt as he held on to her, his cock still firm, thrust deep in her womanhood. "Ahhh ahhhahhh, oh earth and sky, I'm cumming!" she squealed as the sensation inside her blossomed and took hold.

"Ahhh ahahhh ahhhaahh!" she cried out, squirming in place while she climaxed. Sweat moistened the soles of her feet and her toes curled against the stone. Her back arched and her bare breasts quaked as she came, her shuddering cries echoing throughout the cave.

She looked back into the idol's eyes, seeing Galizern's reflection in them, her lips parted and her chest and cheeks burning, her cunt slippery and full of cum.

"I'm cumming ..." she sighed, out of breath, "I'm cumming for you, my lord."

Tannah watched the group of riders approach. She couldn't hear what the perimeter guards were shouting, but they hadn't drawn weapons so she didn't expect trouble. Then as they came a little closer she recognized Balter's brown mare.

There was a flutter of excitement in Tannah's gut. She hadn't seen him in person in many weeks, owing to her extended stay in these hostile lands. They'd kept in contact through written correspondence only, and Tannah rather enjoyed the snippets he would include about trysts with court ladies, and all the debauched parties he held at his estate.

Her and Aretta squinted at the other riders. Besides Balter and a small entourage of knights there were two unknown guests. One was dressed in all white, and the other wore chainmail under a padded jacket and a kettle helm atop his head.

They were both men, to Tannah's relief. She wasn't in the mood to meet any new concubines.

"Curious," Tannah said, narrowing her eyes as Balter and his company trotted up the road together. The light breeze coming over the hill was cold against her ears.

She had recently shorn both sides of her head, leaving her with a strip of medium length hair down the center of her scalp that hung to one side. The reason she had done it was the topic of a whole conversation she expected to have with her husband rather soon.

"Did he become someone's prisoner since he left us last?" Aretta speculated, her spear planted in the earth by her feet.

"If so he'd better not be expecting me to pay his ransom," Tannah scoffed. She cared about Balter as a lover and partner, but even she couldn't afford what the rest of the kingdom likely thought he was worth.

When he finally rode up close Tannah took the reins and led Balter's horse toward the stable. He eyed her new look with curiosity, and she couldn't tell if he liked it or hated it from the expressions he was making.

She tossed her hair to each side to give him a good view of her head while she walked him up the road, avoiding lizardmen hauling building supplies and traders pulling carts toward Bristelkeer.

It had been four months since Tannah's company set up camp in the region, four months of raids and hard fighting with a foe that was still crippled from the opening blow. Her company had changed drastically in that time, she could see it in their eyes at drill and feel it in her hands when she sparred with them.

The young and inexperienced fighters were confident and capable in any kind of skirmish now. They could think on their feet and adapt where previously they would have fled from any kind of confusion. Tannah was still whipping some of them into shape of course, but each day she felt a measure of pride in what she had created.

Tannah glanced up at Balter, then looked back at the two men following his lead. The man in white had a well-kept beard and an unwavering grin. The man behind him had no expression at all, just a hard stare on his scarred, completely shaved face.

The fact that Balter wasn't saying anything meant he had news he could only share in private. Tannah puzzled at the nature of the visit while stepping cautiously up the muddy thoroughfare.

Suddenly a pair of lizardmen slipped in the muck, dropping a cart carrying two barrels of water. There were hissing cries from the two creatures as the barrels rolled into the road and knocked the legs out from under a woman passing by with her skirts hiked up.

She shrieked and fell ass-first into the soup of earth and horse-dung, and the two scaled creatures stared at her, unsure how to act.

"Smelly, scaly, dimwitted ...!" the woman cursed as she stood up, kicking shit off of her bare legs.

"You idiots! What have you done?!" a man called out. Tannah saw one of her men rush out from behind the cart to berate the two. "I swear if you assholes don't pay more attention I'll have the captain pull your names," he growled.

"Hey!" Tannah shouted, tossing Balter's reins into his lap and storming past the two lizardmen. She saw his face turn pale as he recognized her, recoiling at the fury in her eyes. Tannah looked at the two lizardmen who had been pulling the cart.

"It's okay, take the rest of the day off you two," she said, dismissing them with a gesture. They scurried away with their tails raised for balance as Tannah got closer to the man who'd yelled at them.

"They aren't captives, Kellick. They aren't your servants, they're not your kids, they're guests!" she hissed, "Now that you've chastised them you can carry the cart yourself," She turned on her heel and ignored him as he started to plead his case.

"Sorry about that," she said to the men waiting impatiently in their saddles behind Balter. "We've done our best to promote peaceful relations with the Silgans. The locals don't like them much, though that's mostly because of the raids on the surrounding villages."

"These ... lizards just live among normal people in Bristelkeer now?" The rider in white asked.

"Not exactly," Tannah answered, taking Balter's reins again and leading his horse through the muddy crossroad. "We brokered an agreement between the Silgan leaders and the land owners around here. The Silgans are allowed to work in and around the city in exchange for food and supplies."

Tannah looked back and saw the bearded man glancing around at the mixture of scaled bodies and humans, his eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"We've taught them our irrigation techniques and shown them how to build a mill. They've greatly improved the land outside the walls these last few weeks," Tannah continued.

"You don't think that teaching the enemy might be unwise?" The man in white asked. "Especially one we still don't understand?" Tannah turned and regarded him.

"Sir, I beg your pardon if I'm speaking out of turn but ..." she began with a grin on her face, still unsure who he was. "I don't know what you've heard, but aggression from the Silgans abated over a month ago." The man raised one eyebrow at Tannah.

"Indeed," he said, still looking suspicious.

"We captured Silga Naul, their chief of the old god Myz," she recounted. "The Silgans won't risk the death of their head priest, at least, most of them won't. What we've been fighting for the last month and a half have been just disaffected groups who've split from the colony."

The nobleman raised a hand to his face and tugged at his beard.

"We're trying to keep the locals and Silgans from starting this war afresh while we wait for word from the king," Tannah said, taking a deep breath and then sighing as she tossed her dark hair over the opposite side of her head.

After walking a few minutes longer they stopped at the foot of the hill leading up to an old windmill. Two lizardmen took the reins and watched as the men dismounted, leading their beasts into a large farmhouse. The knights spread out and tended to their horses while the others stayed close to Tannah.

"I suppose I should introduce you two then," Balter began. "This is lord Cavil of Turmadond, and captain commander Alswain."

"... His bodyguard," the man said, stepping forward and reaching out to shake Tannah's hand, his eyes scanning her whole body from her padded arming jacket down to the form-fitting leather that covered her thighs.

Tannah wondered if he was sizing her up, checking her out, or looking for weapons on her as she grasped his hand and squeezed it.

"This is Aretta," Tannah said, gesturing toward the blonde woman standing just behind her. "... My bodyguard."

They all glanced at each other for a moment waiting for someone to speak. Balter finally broke the silence.

"So, about your request to settle the Silgans in the south," he said, looking left and right nervously. "The land you're looking at was named in the treaty of, uh ..."

"It's part of the principality of Turmadond," Cavil said, cutting him off. "It is in my domain that you wish to settle these ... Silgans, and as such I am here to discuss terms. Your ... husband, made me a very interesting offer," he said with a grin on his face.

"I will travel with you in escorting and settling these creatures," he went on. "I trust you're willing to heed my every decree in this matter as it will greatly affect our future."

"Yes sir," Tannah nodded. Cavil smiled and glanced back at Balter and Alswain.

"You might ask yourself why I would choose to take such a risk in all this," Cavil said. "You see, I married a very boring woman, a good looking woman mind you, Tericia is lovely with red hair and a gorgeous pair of tits, but she's a follower of the Holy Mountain."

Tannah frowned. Worshippers of the Holy Mountain were known for their reluctance when it came to sex, partaking solely for the purpose of reproduction.

"My intent is to make a mistress out of you Tannah," Cavil said, the corners of his mouth curling upward. "Until our journey is over you will be like a second wife to me."

There was a brief silence. Tannah glanced at Aretta who had a dour look on her face.

"Balter, can I speak with you alone for a moment?" Tannah said, grabbing him by the wrist and dragging him toward the stable. She led him around the side of the building and turned, giving him a vicious glare once they were out of sight.

"I thought I told you never to bargain with my cunt again!" Tannah hissed.

"I'm sorry Tannah, he wouldn't budge on the matter," Balter whispered. "Without his recommendation your request would have looked ridiculous. Believe me he has us by the balls ... well, me by the balls and you by your ..." He looked Tannah up and down with lust in his hazel eyes.

"So, what, you felt a little bit unsure of yourself, panicked and offered up my pussy as appeasement, is that what it is, because I swear to all the gods Balter!?" Tannah spat.

"That's the thing, it wasn't my idea," he defended, "he's had his eye on you ever since you first showed your face at the capital, he's been looking for a chance to have you." Balter shifted in place nervously, peering briefly back at the group from around the stable wall. He tightened his jaw as he watched them, looking frustrated.

"He has plenty to gain from this settlement," Balter growled, "he'll have more people he can tax and more bodies to develop the southern reaches of his fiefdom, and they'll serve as a buffer against invaders. We're giving this to him and he is charging us, hah!" Balter let out a mocking guffaw. "Believe me, Cavil is an opportunist."

Tannah glared at Balter and gritted her teeth, still fuming despite a convincing argument.

"Balter ... listen," she said, stepping close so that her face was an inch from his. "I'm going to accept his offer for the sake of the Silgan people, but you're going to have to watch every single time I fuck that man, so I hope you really wanted to be a cuckold when you started these negotiations."

Tannah turned and moved back toward the group, taking a deep breath and exhaling to steady her nerves.

"Fine," Tannah said, facing Cavil with her fists on her hips, "as long as you'll allow Balter and Aretta to be present for every ... exchange."

"Agreed," Cavil said with a smile on his face, undressing her with his eyes. Adultery and prostitution were both illegal in Hanmer's domain, but men were permitted to share their wives in acts of pleasure. It was a loophole that Tannah knew well from being a whore. Having Balter in the room would keep her safe from a hanging.

After a brief discussion about when and where they would meet up again Tannah parted company with the two men, returning to her tent to meet with her commanders.

During the meeting Balter sat off to the side and sipped wine from a tall metal cup. Preparations to meet with the Silgan leaders went smoothly and all that was left to do was wait for a response.

Once her meeting had adjourned Tannah, Balter, Aretta and the captive Silga Naul sat alone together inside the commander's tent. It was still early in the morning and Tannah had hope that the war with the Silgan people would be officially over by nightfall.

Tannah felt Aretta's hand on her hip as she leaned over a map of the region, the woman's other arm moving around her waist. She reached slowly down between Tannah's legs, stroking the seam of her leather pants with one finger while caressing her side gently.

"Time to relax?" Aretta asked, "You look like you need it." Tannah glanced at Balter and the feather-headed lizard man sitting comfortably beside one-another as she stood with her palms flat on the table with Aretta embracing her.

"Yeah, you can do it a little," she said, looking up at the tent ceiling, getting goosebumps as Aretta's fingertips slipped under the waistband of her underwear and cupped her naked sex. "Mmm," she sighed as Aretta stroked her pussy, placing her lips against Tannah's neck and kissing it softly while her fingers moved inside her pants.

"So, why the new hair style?" Balter asked, passing the wine bottle to Silga Naul, his eyes on Tannah as Aretta pushed a hand up her shirt and squeezed her breast.

"It is a custom," Silga answered. "Among our people Tannah is considered Naul, one who speaks with purpose. It is a way of saying she leads us," he explained as Aretta caressed the opening of Tannah's cunt with her fingertips.

"Mmm," Tannah sighed as Aretta curled two fingers up her pussy and then drew them out, smearing her juices between her labia.

"It is tradition for a Naul to remove the plumage from the sides of the head," Silga said as Tannah gasped in Aretta's arms, her left nipple erect against Aretta's palm, her clitoris firm between the woman's knuckles.

"Ahhh," Tannah moaned as Aretta's fingers slid deep in her vagina. She thrust her pelvis against the meat of Aretta's hand, feeling her massage the inside of her cunt with her fingertips.

She felt her juices stick to the insides of her thighs as Aretta fingered her, groping her breast lustfully with her other hand.

"Ohh ... Aretta, ahh," Tannah shuddered, clawing idly at the edge of the table as the blonde kissed her neck and stroked her wet pussy. She could smell Aretta's sex through her clothing as the strong woman rubbed her mons against Tannah's tailbone.

"Tannah talked some about becoming Naul in her letters," Balter said as he watched Tannah hump Aretta's hand. "I'm still surprised your people would agree to follow someone who killed so many of you."

Tannah blushed as the strong woman ran her fingers through her bush before hooking them into her pussy.

"Ahh, ohh yes!" Tannah gasped as Aretta moved her finger tips in circles inside her, her knuckle slippery between her legs.

"She bested our warriors in battle, this is true," Silga said in his serpentine hiss. "We do not consider these things as debts of blood and violence as you humans do. Tannah beat us and so she should advise us, until another comes along and masters her."

"Guess they'd better make me Naul next huh," Aretta whispered in Tannah's ear as she hooked three digits up Tannah's cunt and held them there.

"Ahhh, haha," Tannah chuckled as Aretta held her drooling pussy in her hand, her clitoris throbbing against the woman's wet palm. "Ahhhhh," she moaned, rocking her hips back and forward, smearing her moisture across Aretta's wrist while she groped about inside Tannah's underwear.

Aretta pressed her pubic bone against Tannah's butt and thrust against her, clutching her cunt firmly. Tannah gasped, wishing she could feel the woman's smooth phallus slide up her ass as Aretta pulled the hair atop her mons.

Aretta reached down again and began stroking the flesh between her minora. Tannah arched her back and shivered, feeling shocks of pleasure throughout her body as the woman tickled her clitoris.

"Ahhh ... ohhh ... oh!" she moaned, blushing brightly as she came in the woman's hand, her nectar squishing between Aretta's fingers as her vagina clenched around them.

"Ahh, oh Aretta I'm cumming," she said, her chest heaving and her voice tremulous, her orgasm rolling over her in waves. She felt Aretta's hips push against her ass as she rode the woman's hand, wracked by intense pleasure.

Tannah's toes curled inside her boots while the strong woman hooked three fingers up her pussy, her other hand clenched tightly around her left breast. Her mouth gaped and her cheeks burned hot as Aretta slicked her bush with her slippery digits.

"Mmm, satisfied yet?" Aretta whispered as she cupped Tannah's throbbing clitoris in her hand. "You're very wet today," she said, smearing Tannah's juices over her bush and tugging at the coarse hair. Tannah clamped her thighs together and leaned forward, rocking her hips while she continued to cum.

"What I don't get is, if Tannah is Naul, how is there still a war to fight?" Balter asked, watching Tannah orgasm in Aretta's arms. Tannah felt Aretta's fingers slip out from between her legs. She took Tannah by the hips and continued to hump her from behind, rubbing against her like a man while the others spoke.

"There are six Nauls," Tannah gasped, her face red and her joints still quivering. "They're ... like a council of the wisest members of the society, haahh. I am the official Naul of war matters," Tannah sighed, her hands sitting flat on the table as Aretta pressed her groin against Tannah's ass. "... and our friend isn't being entirely truthful. Most but not everyone agreed with the decision to make me their master of war," she said with a smirk.

"General!" a gruff voice said from behind. Tannah turned, her knees shaking and her face red. "An emissary from the Gorak has arrived," the stocky messenger blurted out. "Everyone is being summoned, as per your request."

The shortish man sidled out of the tent, looking at his feet and blushing as he recognized what was going on with her and Aretta. Tannah chuckled and looked back at Balter. The seat of her panties were soaked and slippery with her juices.

"That reminds me," she said, a grin forming as she studied her husband. "You've been remiss in your duties as of late," she purred, biting her lip as she thought back on the months gone by without so much as a pinch of affection from the man.

Balter leaned leisurely on one knee and smiled.

"You'll have to let me know when I can make it up to you ... general," he said calmly.