Tanya Pt. 01

Story Info
Is gorgeous blonde Tanya all she appears to be?
3.3k words
3.83
8.9k
6
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around me. I didn't like what I saw. A grotty bedsit. At least it wasn't damp. It smelt, that shut up smell. I tried to open the window, and let some fresh air in. It wouldn't budge. I threw my bag onto the bed, and put the kettle on. I let it boil, then threw the boiled water down the sink. Then I left, I had things to do. First stop the charity shop on the High Street.

Charity shops are the same all over the country, this was no different. I found a dress it had been fashionable five years ago, exactly what I needed. The lady was about the age of my Nan, but she knew what I wanted when I explained. She took me out the back. A donation had just come in.

"It's all a bit tarty," she said. Then apologised, realizing what she had said. "But you are welcome to look through it."

She was right, it was, very. Just what I needed, all a size too small, so perfect. The heels, my size, size seven and hardly worn. I tried them on, doing the ankle strap up. A good fit.

"I don't know how you manage to walk in those, what are they six inches?" She said.

"Six, and you get used to it," I said walking about in them.

"I'll take the lot," I said. "How much?"

"That's fifteen pounds altogether," she said.

I gave her thirty and left. Anne Summers was in the posh part of the High Street. I parted with more money, I needed a set of wow undies, and some stockings, hold ups as well.

Tesco for essentials, and some bed linen, who knew who last slept in that bed, and maybe died in it? I shivered at the thought. The café on the corner looked clean, and reasonable, so a mug of tea, and beans on toast. Then "home," where I remade the bed, then changed into my new purchases. An over application of makeup, heavy on the mascara. Fuck I looked like a tart. Perfect. I put my new knickers on, see through, covering only what needed to be covered, and barely that. The bra a three quarter cup that struggled to contain my boobs. Actually, they looked quite good, I pinched my nipples, and was pleased with the effect. I decided on the holdups. Then the heels, black patent. Then the dress. I am a size twelve, and this was a ten, so a bit tight, especially around the bust, fucking zip was a pain, but I managed. I checked myself in the mirror. The dress covered my bum at least, the stocking top just visible. I'd do.

The club wasn't far, a fifteen-minute walk.

"Hi," I said to the guy on the door. "I've come about the job."

"Tanya?" He asked.

"Yeah," I pouted. He was a typical doorman, shaved head and a Crombie, making up for his lack of brains with muscle.

"Go right in, stairs to the back beside the bar, nice tits."

Now really, what the fuck do you say to that, even though he was right, my 36C cups are very nice.

"Thanks babe!"

I walked in, found the stairs, and walked up. Knocked at the door, then deep breath, strutted in. As soon as I saw him I knew I'd have no problem getting the job, his eyes went straight to my boobs, of course they did, that's why I was wearing what I had on.

"Hi, I'm Tanya, we spoke on the phone about the job?" I said as he drooled at my tits.

"Fuck yes, you done this before?"

"Bar work, yeah!"

We chatted, look love, I've another couple of girls to see, so I'll let you know, alright."

"Well I am sure they will be good, but what do I have to do to get this gig, like now? I really need the money, you know."

His eyes lit up, and I knew I'd just been employed. Men are so predictable, a bit of leg, a bit of boob. OK I was dressed like I was well up for it, but even so!

"Well, um..."

"What about a blow job, I really need the work!" I said.

His cock wasn't huge, but it was clean thankfully. I give good blow jobs, well I should, I've had plenty of practice. So I blew him, then went he came, I swallowed. I really wanted this job. I jiggled my boobs back into my bra, and pulled my dress back up, then smoothed it down covering my bum again.

"When do I start?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, afternoon shift, oh and come and see me first."

"Sure, another blow job?"

He just smiled. Of course he wanted another blow job, he was a man, and that's where his brains are kept.

The doorman was still where I'd left him, shit for brains. "Nice arse, and nice tits," he said as I walked past him. He might as well look, because I wasn't putting out for him, fucking wanker.

I crossed the road to where a homeless guy sat in an empty shop doorway. It's funny, the homeless are all around us, but no one sees them. I saw him, but then I was looking. I opened my hand bag and found my purse. I gave him a fiver.

"Got it," I said quietly before walking away, my heels clip clopping down the street.

I had lunch in the café, egg, beans, sausage and chips, and a mug of tea, and two slices of bread. Nice, but not exactly my usual diet though cheap. Then I walked to work.

"You working love," a chancer asked.

I smiled he didn't see the irony. "Not today love, maybe another time."

The bouncer was there again, as was the homeless guy opposite, invisible to everyone except me.

Tony my boss was behind his desk. He looked up expectantly. "Your uniform is over there you can change here."

"Sure," I said.

He watched as I stripped down to my little thong, then beckoned me over for his blow job. He played with my boobs as I took him into my mouth. At least he was quick, and it was soon over. I pulled the cheap satin dress on, no bra, and very, very short. He threw a pack of holdups at me.

"You ladder them, you buy new ones," he said. "Now Ginger will show you what to do."

Ginger showed me the ropes, she was nice, and helpful. Told me things I would have had to ask. Told me Tony was a pervert, funny I'd never have known. Then we worked, serving behind the bar, clearing tables, while on the stage a couple of girls went through some very tired routines, as we had our bum touched up, some punters, the brave ones put their hands up our skirts, because they thought they could.

My feet ached, not because of the heels, they were surprisingly comfortable. I let myself into my dingy bedsit, I closed the door, not switching the light on. The room was lit by the streetlight outside the window. I put my bag down on the table, then put the electric fire on, for all the use it was. Then I pulled the blind down, then put the feeble light on. The bulb was dim, lighting the room in a yellow light. I waited for ten minutes, then as I listened I heard the soft tap at the door. I switched the light off and opened the door.

"I'm starving," Sean said smiling, "it's fucking cold out there."

"You're getting old! Pasta?" I asked.

"Great, got any some soup while it does."

"Tomato, well it's all there is, you put it in the micro, I'll get the water for the pasta on, there's a beer in the fridge Sean, help yourself."

After we'd eaten we spoke. "So Tony?"

"Little wanker with a small cock, how did he ever get that job in the first place," I said. It wasn't a question, rather a statement.

"Learn anything yet?" Sean asked.

"Yeah, he comes real quick."

"I didn't need to know that!" He laughed.

"Well the doorman is a poser, but you know that. There is a girl I am working with, eager to please, so I'll work on her. I want to be out of this shit hole town.

When I woke in the morning Sean was gone, I hadn't heard him leave, which didn't surprise me. I turned over and went back to sleep. When I went to work for the afternoon the homeless guy was back in his doorway, unseen, unnoticed by everyone except me. I gave Tony his good afternoon blow job, then put my uniform on.

"You want an extra shift?" Tony asked.

"Sure, I can always use some extra money," I said.

"So what's it worth," he asked.

"Depends, how much extra?"

"Another hundred, plus tips, and this shift is topless."

I pretended to think about it. "Yeah, Ok, what do I have to do? Oh yeah right, you want to fuck me, ok, but I want an extra fifty for that, and not just this once." I told him.

I bent over his desk, as he fucked me from behind, as I faked an orgasm, not that he could tell. I doubted he ever had a woman come on his cock, so he'd never know the difference. Then I was good, no man would know the difference. As he fucked me I noticed the bookcase in the corner of his office didn't look right. It was built in, but something about it was wrong. He came, at least he was a premature ejaculator, I needed more time to study that bookcase. Next time he fucked me I'd make sure I had a closer look.

After work, I walked over to the homeless guy, and dropped a tenner into his hat. I didn't say anything, I didn't need to, and he didn't look up as he mumbled a thank you.

Over the next week I worked my arse off, doing double shifts, I learnt everything I could about how Tony ran his club, but still there was unanswered questions, in particular what went on up on the third floor. For me that was still a no-go area. I needed in but I couldn't see how. I'd wormed my way into his good books, blow jobs when he wanted, and if he wanted to fuck me that too, but I charged him for that, fifty quid, shit I had charged more than that when I was at school. We didn't have forever, I needed in, when the opportunity came I almost missed it.

"I need a couple of girls for a party at the weekend Tanya, you want in?" Tony asked.

"I'm not sure Tony, you know double shifts is hard work." I said.

"No problem, Ginger is doing it, I'll get her to bring one of her mates," Tony said.

Fuck, I thought on my feet, a party might give me opportunities.

"I didn't mean I didn't want to Tony, fuck what you offering?"

"You'd sell your old granny for a score wouldn't you!" He laughed.

"For a score, I sell yours! But I'd want more for myself, what you offering, and for what?"

"I am having a meeting, so five hundred, do what your told, and keep your mouth shut, understand?"

"Sure, unless I am sucking cock!" I laughed.

"Or going down on Ginger, like to see that, now fuck off."

The homeless guy was in his usual spot, I dropped him a twenty without saying a word, and walked home. Sean joined me after a couple of hours.

"Fuck Sean you stink, take a shower," I said.

"Thanks, but no thanks, I smell exactly how I should smell. So a twenty, what you got to tell me?"

"He's having a party at the weekend, and I am invited, this could be it, we don't want to miss this, because I want to go back to London, I'm sick of this shithole."

"We've only just got here, and you have this lovely flat, now when I was in..."

"Sean, I've heard it before. You staying?" I asked.

"Just for a few hours, I'll sleep on the sofa as I seem to smell a bit."

I rolled my eyes and stripped down to my knickers. I threw him a blanket, and went to bed, watching him as he lay on the sofa, quickly going to sleep. I listened to him breathing, wishing I'd told him he could sleep with me. Then I drifted off. He was gone when I woke.

It was three days later, as I left the club. All muscle, and no brains was on the door.

"Night Tanya," he said.

"Night Jimmy," I replied.

"Hey, what's with you and the down and out?" He asked.

"What? Oh I see what you mean. Well see him over there, that was me a couple of years ago, so when I've had a good night, tip wise, I give him a little something, because one day who knows I might be back on the street, you too Jimmy, it can happen."

"With tits like yours never!" He laughed.

I walked over the road, and dropped a five in his hat, and whispered, "not tonight, and watch him." Then strutted down the road in my heels, knowing that I might have underestimated Jimmy.

Tony rang me Friday morning, "hello slut, don't come in this afternoon, you're working at my party tonight, be at the club at eight."

"Ok Tony, thanks."

I walked into town, breakfast at the café, coffee and a pastry. I sat outside and watched the world go by. When I was satisfied the world really was walking by, I walked to Tesco. Then wandered around browsing. When I left, I saw a beggar. I dropped him a ten without a word, and walked on, not looking back. I walked straight home. I had a party to get ready for.

I got to the club looking my slutty best I went up to Tony's office. He wasn't there, that was unusual, and it was unlocked. I was tempted to look in his desk, and at that bookcase, but something told me not to. So I listened and didn't. I walked along the corridor until I heard voices.

"Oh there you are," I said.

Inside were Jimmy, and Ginger, with Tony. "Where do you want me," I asked.

They looked up, and then I saw a CCTV image of Tony's office, thank fuck for intuition.

"We've a few associates coming over, you and Ginger will entertain them, now lets go and make sure everything is going to plan."

He led us through a door that was hidden behind the bookcase in his office, no wonder it didn't look right. It led into the building next door. It was all laid out in front of me. Bags of coke, all being re-cut, Jesus he must be making a fortune. Half a dozen women, all in just their knickers, with face masks on working flat out. They looked Asian, but I couldn't be sure, at the end of the room a guy that looked like Jimmy's brother.

"Fucking hell," I gasped.

"Here, do a line," Tony said.

"Just one?" I said.

"OK, here, do both."

He handed me a fifty pound note, and I rolled it up. Then I snorted both lines quickly. It had been a while, and wow, was this good stuff, but then it hadn't been re-cut with whatever crap he was using.

"Right you two sluts have some serious work to do, but until our guests arrive lets see you and Ginger having a little fun, shall we.?"

He led us to the third floor, a bar and party room, not what I'd been looking for. I was flying by now, as the coke did it stuff. The trouble with me and coke is that it makes me fucking arrogant, and slightly out of control, as it happened the perfect partner for Ginger, especially as we had an audience. I kissed her lips, then decide I really wanted her, and all but ripped her clothes off. She really was ginger, freckles and ginger pubes, well the landing strip was. Fucking horny as well, and wet. My tongue was inside her, well as far as I could get it, and two of my fingers were up her bum, and she came screaming. That Tony, I thought is how a woman really orgasms, not that you'd know.

My head was clearing, even though I was fucking flying. Ginger's eyes were so dilated it was hilarious, then I realised so were mine. The room was filling up, with Tony's so called business associates, as I straddled Ginger's face so I could see who was here and how many. I counted them, just six, I wondered how many I'd have to fuck, then knew it was all of them, oh well it wouldn't be the first time or the last. We partied, and partied. I did Ginger again, then a couple of the guys. It was getting late, but I was sure how late, drugs always fuck me up like that.

I was on my back, my legs wrapped around the waist of one of Tony's associates, he was fucking me, and I felt so, so good, still flying high, but beginning to come down. He bit my nipple and I threw my head back and groaned with pleasure. That's when I heard a noise, somewhere, but it might have been in my head. Then I saw Jimmy fly across the room, and wished I was on whatever he'd had, wow he really could fly. Across the room I heard a lot of shouting, nothing to do with me, I raised my hips, and gripped whoever he was tighter.

"Harder babe, harder," I said. "Harder baby, fuck me harder, nearly there, oh fuck yes," I moaned loudly.

Then he was gone, pulled up and backwards, leaving me empty, and frustrated. I looked up, and through a haze I saw Sean grinning down at me.

"You want to fuck me now babe?" I asked.

"Later Tanya, later, now get up!"

I nearly tripped, six-inch stilettos are a total hazard when you're off your head. As I stumbled his strong hand steadied me. He was just a little guy, shorter than me, so short that no one would notice, he smiled.

"You OK darlin?" He asked.

"Never better, thanks," I said, then whispered.

I looked around. Sean wasn't alone, he had three other guys with him. Jimmy was on the floor, blood pouring from his broken nose, sheeting his white shirt.

"You're are going to wish you'd never been born," Tony shouted at Sean, "do you even know whose club this is?"

"Sure I do that's who we work for" Sean replied. "Now where is it?"

"Tanya, where is it?" Sean asked me.

"Behind the bookcase, in his office," I said, getting my head together. "But you need a code."

"You're the homeless guy she always gives money to," Jimmy said from across the room.

"Very good, so observant," Sean said.

It didn't take long, Tony couldn't take it. The fifth time his head was pulled gasping for air from the bucket of water he told Sean the code to open the door. Then he told him everything, just the sight of the bucket was enough, then he couldn't stop talking.

I stepped out of the power shower, feeling clean for the first time in weeks. I wrapped a towel around me, another around my hair and walked through into the bedroom. Neil was laying on the bed.

"Good to be back?" He asked.

"Mm mm," I said.

"There is a bonus in your bank account, but you owe me for two lines."

"Will a blow job cover it?"

"Done, then I've another job for you."

"So soon. And Tony?

"Assisting the Highways Agency keeping England's motorway's running smoothly, you know with all those widening schemes," he said grimly.