Tanya Pt. 02

Story Info
Tanya isn't what she seems to be. Her next job takes her to.
2.6k words
4.02
5.9k
3
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure about this Eva?" I asked.

"What's not to be sure about, a grand in cash, of course I am sure Tanya, it's not like we've never had sex before, is it?"

"Yeah, but we were at school then."

"So?"

"Alright then?"

"Why are we doing this by the way?"

"That is a question you do not get to ask, and afterwards you don't mention it to anyone, ever."

"Alright, for fuck sake, no need to go on about it."

The club was off Tottenham Court Road, the Uber dropped us. There was a queue, but we were soon ushered to the front, much to the annoyance of some who'd been in line for who knows how long. The club was nice. Alright, it was more than nice, classy, and was currently the in place to be, and to be seen in. The two of us had spent the day being pampered, no expense spared, not of course that it was our money, Neil was paying, and Neil could afford it. Well he could afford me and that was saying something.

"So Tanya, this Neil, how come you know him?" Eva asked.

"Well," I began, "oh look two stools at the bar, come on."

We sat, and as soon as we did so the barman was there, taking our order. I looked at her, wondering what to say. I'd rehearsed it in my head a hundred times, but now, well now it seemed all wrong. I looked at her in the dress she been given for tonight, a designer cocktail dress, that fitted her like a glove, hugged her every curve, and showed her body off to perfection. I was used to wearing outfits like this, to me they were everyday work wear, but being with Eva made me release how much I took them for granted. The bling as well, ok none of it was real, but only a jeweller would know.

"Remember, don't get pissed Eva, this is work, OK!"

"For fuck sake Tanya, lighten up, fucking shit do see who that is over there!"

I looked, I knew the face, but couldn't put a name to him.

"Look Eva we're here for one guy, and one guy only, you know the deal," I told her.

We sipped our drinks, and ordered a second, when I saw him.

The club was buzzing, just the way I liked it. Plenty of talent to choose from, and big enough so as I didn't have to be bothered with the same ones again, like who wanted a woman who would only tie you down. I wanted to fuck them, not talk to them, unless it was to get into their knickers. I cast my eye about, then I saw them, two blondes at the bar, and they were both stunners, and by the look of them loaded, like I've been around enough birds to know class when I saw it, and right now I was looking at it. As I looked so they got up, taking their drinks and making their way to the gaming tables. Fucking shit, long legs, big tits, and blonde. They looked like they were over six feet tall, but the heels were a good six inches. I love tall women, and these were scoring ten out of ten in anyone's book.

We took our drinks through to the casino. I knew he'd clocked us, and just to be sure wiggled my bum. I had thought this was going to be difficult when Neil told me what he wanted. Well it wasn't for Neil, but a business partner of his, but it amounted to the same thing. I didn't like involving Eva, but that couldn't be helped, and now it was too late.

"Lets pay a little roulette," I said to her, "and remember our limit is three hundred any more is down to us."

"I've always wanted to do this, so this guy Neil, how do you know him?"

"Like I said, I do some occasional work for him." I said.

"You sleeping with him?" Eva asked.

"Sometimes," I said.

I watched as they played roulette, and not very well. A couple of no hopers interrupted whatever they were talking about, and they bushed him off. I knew I could do better, I wondered if I could split them, or if tonight was a night when I could have the both of them together. I could dream, but then again why not. The one in the halter neck suddenly got all excited, and I could see she had, had a win. I decided to bide my time.

"What does that mean, sometimes, oh fuck!"

"Six red!"

"Six red, that's me," Eva yelled.

The croupier pushed her winnings to her, she piled them up in front of her.

"Two vodka tonics," I said to a passing waiter.

She placed her chips again, and then watched as the wheel spun. She won again, small, but a win. The waiter brought our drinks, and I took one of her chips and tipped him.

"Hey, that's my money!"

"Talking of which we are here to do a job, so let us concentrate on that, shall we," I said.

"I am so sorry," a guy said, as Eva bumped into him.

"Not your fault," she said, ignoring him. Jesus fuck, it is him.

"Forgive my friend, it's her first time, and she thinks she in some James Bond movie," I said.

"Yeah, like Casino Royale," he said, "so you must be Vesper!"

"I take it your name is Bond?"

"If you want, but it's Lou."

"Hi Lou, I am Tanya, and my rude friend is Eva, but not Green," I said, making him laugh at my poor joke.

We chatted as Eva lost all her chips, it didn't take long, it never does. The house always wins, to think otherwise is just an illusion. Her eyes flew open when she finally turned and saw who I was talking to.

"Wow, like, sorry, hi," she stuttered.

"She can normally speak in coherent sentences," I said.

"Hi, Eva, I am Lou, shall we move out of the way?"

We found a table, where I left my bag, and Eva, as Lou took me onto the dance floor. He was light on his feet and kept his hands above my waist. We danced a couple.

"I should get back to my friend Lou, we came together," I said, "and she loves to dance as well."

"Would you mind if I danced with her as well?"

I sat back and watched as Eva danced with Lou, and as I did, I sent a text.

"The fish is on the hook."

Then put my mobile back in my bag. He was on the hook, time to reel him in. We needed to keep him occupied until eight tomorrow morning, and by that, away from his computer, it was the time the hackers needed to do whatever they needed to do. At least he was good company, and on a good day I might put out for him. But tonight we both would, and for him it wouldn't be a good day, but that was tomorrow.

We all piled into the Uber, I still hadn't worked out how I'd managed this, my magnetic charm I supposed. Fuck someone up there liked me. Two gorgeous blondes, and we were on our way back to where I was currently calling home. It wasn't far, only Marylebone, so we were soon there. The flat was on the third floor of a Victorian building. The flat wasn't mine, it belonged to a mate who was somewhere in Vietnam, or was it Thailand, not that it mattered. What mattered was that they were here and impressed.

"Wow Lou, some place you have here," Tanya said.

"Glad you like it, drink?" I asked her, asked them both.

"Vodka and tonic," she said

"What about you Eva?"

"Same," she said looking around.

"Mind if I use the bathroom?" Tanya asked.

She went off, as I made the drinks. Eva sidled up beside me, a hand behind my neck. I turned, spilling the tonic, to be met by her mouth as it mashed against mine. Fuck she was hot, her tongue in my mouth. I felt my cock stiffen against her body, as she pulled me against herself. What had I done to deserve her, and lets not forget Tanya who was just as fuckable, if not more so.

I sat in the loo, my knickers around my knees as I peed. I really did need to go. I multi tasked, my mobile in my hand, quickly texting the address, and that we were both here. Then I put it back in my bag and took care of business. I looked around the bathroom, not like any man' bathroom I'd been in, well not a single man anyway. This place was ultra clean. I opened the cupboard, inside a box of tampons. Not his. So his girlfriends, or wife? No, this wasn't his flat, just borrowed from someone that had good taste.

Eva hadn't wasted anytime in my absence, and she was making out with him on the sofa, her dress already hiked up around her waist, her stockinged leg across his leg as they snogged. I watched for a few moments, then found my drink and sipped it slowly. I needed to keep a clear head and we had a long night ahead of us. I took another sip, then threw the rest down the sink, and poured myself a tonic while he was distracted. Distracted he was that alright, his hands up Eva dress between her now open legs. I am not a voyeur, I am a doer, but I knew my time would come, no pun intended.

Fuck she was wet, her knickers soaking already, her hand wrapped around my aching cock. I opened my eyes, and saw Tanya sitting on a stool, drinking her drink, watching us. I curled my finger calling her over. She sipped her drink, and smiled, but she didn't move, then I closed my eyes again, because Eva had my cock in her hand, and yanked it down hard, her tongue back in my mouth. Dirty bitch, shame Tanya wasn't, her loss.

"Unzip me," Eva said breathlessly.

I moved to do what she wanted, but Tanya was there, already lowering Eva's zip, then she kissed her ear, so it was my birthday, fucking Christmas as well!

As Eva slipped her dress off, I lowered my mouth to his cock. He was so hard. I'd had bigger, in fact I'd had a lot smaller, but he was in no way average. Then I opened my mouth, enveloping it. Men have told me I give good blow jobs, but then I should, its part of what I do. I ran my tongue over the engorged head, and I heard his reaction. Movement beside me, Eva.

"Can I have some, after all he is hard for me, not you." She said.

I took my mouth away, but still gripped it. She smiled, and then took it into her mouth, her head soon bobbing up and down.

"Oh fuck that's good," he murmured.

I pulled his trousers off, together with his pants, tugging them over his feet, then went back up, and joined Eva. I cupped his balls, then ran my tongue over the sack, noting he kept himself tidy. I like that.

"Slow down, or I'll... or I'll come," he gasped.

"Good, get that one out of the way, then you'll last longer for the rest of the night," I said. "Eva, make him come."

As I watched I saw Eva take his entire cock into her mouth, maybe down her throat, he wasn't going to last much longer. Then he went rigid, and as he groaned he came in her mouth. Lucky Eva, but not lucky him.

"Eva, come and kiss me, let me have a taste," I said as seductively as I could. As we kissed I tasted him, her tongue in my mouth. She was really a dirty bitch, which is why she was here. I broke away.

"Lou, why don't you watch, and then when you are ready join us, you'd like that I know."

"Fuck where did you two come from?" He asked.

"Your dreams of course," I said, but thought "your nightmares, your worst fucking nightmare. You have really upset someone, and payback is just around the corner."

I watched, as they stripped down to their stockings and heels, and then proceeded to go down on each other. They were both blonde, both with long legs, both fucking gorgeous. Eva ran her tongue between Tanya' smooth labia, opening her, then probing her, as Tanya arched her back and pulled Eva tighter. I re-joined them, my fingers in Eva, two, then three, curling, looking for, then finding her G-spot, fingers of my other hand exciting her clit, so hard. Both girls were moaning, gasping with pleasure from each other, I felt my cock begin to harden, so soon. Thank fuck, there is a God after all. I moved behind Eva, her bum in the air, I lined myself up, and then penetrated her in one swift movement.

"Oh fuck, yes," Eva gasped. "fuck me hard."

I began doing as she asked, harder, and faster, then she groaned, and I knew she was coming.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, yes...don't fucking stop...of fuck...yes!

As she calmed slightly, I pulled out of her, disappointing her. Her problem, I wanted to fuck Tanya.

I laid on my back, legs wide, guiding him into me, his eyes bright with excitement.

"Fuck you are tight bitch," he said.

Bitch, did he just call me a bitch!

He penetrated me, and I felt his hardness, tightened my muscles, gripping him. I looked up, to see Eva straddling my face, lowering herself onto my upturned and welcoming mouth.

I ached. Beside me Eva was asleep, so was Lou. He'd fucked us both. How many times, I couldn't remember. I looked at the bedside clock. Half past six. Only an hour and a half to go. Lou stirred, then all bleary eyed he stared at me.

"How about one more before we have to go," I said.

He didn't reply, he just laid back down, as I straddled him, holding his hard again cock, before lowering myself onto it. I fucked him slowly, making it last, not for me, but for the clock.

"Coffee?" Lou asked.

"Sure, why not," Eva replied.

"I'll book a cab," I said.

I phone the number "Hi, can I have a cab to... "

I pressed end. "It will be here at eight, busy time," I said.

"I'll walk you both down," Lou said, "Can I see you both again?"

"You can see me anytime lover," Eva giggled, "that was fucking awesome."

He opened the door, and we stepped out into the morning, as we did I saw Sean. Well I didn't see him, rather the blur of his fist. It connected with the side of Lou's face, and he went down like a sack of spuds, out cold.

"Good to see you again Tanya," Sean said.

I lay on the sun lounger, as the sun beat down on us from a blue sky. I turned on my side and took my mineral water.

"So Tanya, as I was saying, what is it you actually do?" Eva asked.

"She works for me," Neil said. "She does whatever I tell her to."

"Oh!"

"By the way, you both get a bonus for that job, thanks to you they got everything."

"Everything? Eva said.

"Don't ask Eva, better you don't know. And Lou?" I asked.

"Better you don't know," Neil said, "deniability. Another drink. By the way, how do you both like America?

"Both of us, that will be fun!"

"Good, but this evening I want you both to entertain the two computer nerds that hacked Lou's systems."

"Entertain?" Eva asked.

"He means fuck them Eva, what's it worth Neil?"

"We'll talk about that later, right now I think I should sample the goods don't you think?"