Tara in Space Book 01: Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen to my words for they are the ultimate law here. These sluts at my feet both carry my seed, and now wear my collar. So let this be known, I own them and under my protection, should anyone wish to harm them, they will answer to me. If they do wrong, it should be immediately reported to me, and I alone will decide their punishment. On my right is the slut Sarah, on my left is the slut Tara, those are their names and they will answer to them with their lives. Now they are to be bathed rested and treated well, no duties until the healer proclaims them ready. Then I shall call for them.

29.

Mother and the Crystal.

To tell my Mother's story from my perspective would be unacceptable. Because in the beginning relating to what actually happened nearly tore us apart. Of course, I was angry for initially I blamed her for my kidnapping. When in reality Sabina had said later that Ruddick had planned us both for Oran Mallow's collar. For neither of us could comprehend what some powerfully rich men of the Imperium would pay for our flesh.

The Slaver's Guild had strict quotas to protect the price of female flesh taken from the outer planets. Those of the guild, or just freelance who broke the quota laws, would find an iron collar, a faraway mining planet, and death coming slowly and painfully from that toxic world.

The distance and cost to acquire an Earth girl made it very prohibitive, and in that the price of our flesh reached heights, only a few could afford. To apparently acquire, a Mother and Daughter combination, both complimenting each other in their beauty, and the ultimate rarity the daughter being a virgin, made up Ruddick's mind, almost immediately. Normally slaves were sold as individuals, because Ruddick knew he would get a better rate of return, for himself and his crew; especially when clients fought over acquiring one girl, and then inevitably doubling the price to purchase the sister. For us, only two men in the Imperium could pay the price Ruddick had in mind. One was the Emperor, and for whatever reason he had not even been contacted.

A day after our collaring, Mallow and Ruddick were called away to an urgent problem that needed their undivided attention. It would be nearly a month before they returned.

Ruddick left Sabina behind to help us with our training.

Within hours, the healing lotion applied to our brands calmed downed the raw nerves below the burned flesh, and within a couple of days, was forming a healing scab across the surface. What was really tormenting us now, were our nipple collars. Every time we took a breath, or simply moved, the chain pulled on the rings. Initially after their piercing, they had been painful; still the ointment had quickly begun to heal them. Free of the pain, the torment continued, this time sending sensations into our breasts and down into our bellies. At night, we slept on our backs and taped down the chain on our chest. The relief was partially acceptable, and we could sleep, but in the morning, the chain was set free to torment us again.

Mother and I slept in separate kennels, although most of the time we worked together. Firstly on the Master's commands sent by his finger ring to our chains, which then vibrated through into our nipples. The number of short pulses indicating a certain command. The most used was the three short pulses for the display position. Another which every slave girl feared was the long uninterrupted and painful signal, indicating a way we would display our backs for the kiss of our master's whip. Sabrina showed us both the ring given to her by Mallow. It was beautiful, intricate, and functional. This would signal commands to both of us, and also when necessary as individuals.

On the display position when together, it was so important we knelt in a seamless display, arched our backs in the perfect curve, and parted our thighs together in a precise 'V'. Timing for me was easy being of course a dancer, for my mother it was down to counting in her head, and remembering the exact arrangements off her thighs when we arrived on the floor.

Practise only practise could bring us close to perfection, and we needed i. We had no idea of slave girl etiquette, how to present ourselves for different occasions, the serving of drinks, bathing, massaging, and how to display ourselves, in front of Imperium women. In the presence of Masters, a totally different more alluring display was needed to show off our Master's property. Throughout all this when our time was free; I took my mother through a workout to tone her body even more. Here our existence was to prepare ourselves for the pleasure of our Master.

In Sabina she was a hard taskmaster and would not allow anything less than perfection. The hardest for both of us, was walking on all fours to our leash. For unlike the single slave girl, we would wear a duel leash for most of the time, emanating from both our collars to a single chain in the hand of our Master.

So we practised the cat like movements in a small circular slave pit, my mother next to me, and Sabina in the centre holding our leashes. My mother matching my left thigh going forward, our cheeks parting to show the closed lips of our smooth sexes, our obedience chains swaying under our burning hard nipples, and our bellies pulled in hard.

Sabina had made us remain still, whilst we would wait for our Master's next command to be transmitted to our nipples. Moving up behind us, I felt Sabina's hand slide down my back, into the curving dip of my spine. I shivered arching a little more to open my cheeks. The hand felt cool against my heated skin, I waited feeling my Mother tense next to me. Slowly I felt the hand slide over my bottom, the long fingers pressing into my flesh, and down over my thigh. I shivered like a skittish mare stroked by her rider. I felt my mother's thigh tremble against mine, and I turned to see her eyes closed, and Sabina's other hand following its twin along her back. I closed my eyes imagining what Sabina could see, a pair of slave girls waiting on their master, restless and tormented. Our bottoms high and our thighs parted to frame the lips of our sexes. We were ready for the taking.

Oh I blushed at the imaginary thought, off two brutal men coming behind us, grabbing our hips, and thrusting their hardness into us both.

Sabina bent and kissed my lips and I gasped, a moment later my Mother echoes her own gasp. A fingernail stroked my inner thigh, and I quivered as it grazed the closed lips of my sex.

"Steady girls," Sabina said her voice strangely hard and commanding.

"The master as not ordered you to move."

We gasped together, with the rolling tip of her index fingers sliding over the sensitive nubs in our folds. A jolt of liquid heat sheared through me, sinking into my very core, as I felt the finger part my lips and slide down my slit. I felt my Mother shiver; Sabina was stroking us in tandem. I moaned and my Mother turned to look at me, and I could see her eyes wide with sensations. I could only moan as the nail flicked my aching clit.

Moving in closer Sabina began to pull the tip of her finger along the folds of my expanding sex, I could do nothing for no commands had come to my nipples. I arched even more as a thumb pressed down on my exposed anal ring. The single finger now moved my expanding button around its tip. I was tensing, my obedience chain bouncing to my shallow breathing, pulling and jerking my raw nipples. I felt the wet tongue push apart my lips and dip into my vulva, I arched shivering and moaning as it quickly left me to dip into my Mother.

I stiffened as Sabina's hand with its long fingers cupped my sex and slowly began to grind the hard palm against me, slowly we moved together against the hands, our bodies now touching each other.

"Go on Tara kiss Sarah, you must learn to enjoy each other, for your master will insist you do." Her hands were relentless. The final barrier we had not spoken, but both of us knew when the master came back, he would expect us to be lovers to please him, and prepare each other. Since my Mother had tried to help me through my first time, we had oddly avoided touching each other. Even a goodnight kiss had become strained after our nipple rings had accidently touched. The final barrier of our relationship that of a Mother and daughter, was the most difficult in this alien environment, which went against all our moral values. The problem was we simply had to become lovers. It would be expected of us in the bed of the Master for us to make love to each other. Our minds burned with moral indignation, and in that we had found out that we had both succumbed to Sabina, our bodies the true sluts now arching to her lips and fingers. Mother was the first to break the ice in the kiss where she opened her mouth for me to explore her.

Here we could not be judged by those who knew us on Earth, simply because we were not there. In this world our bodies now superbly fit for their new roll, contradicted the forced absenteeism of the one man who occasionally would use us. Already in the kennel I had seen girls paired off for each other. In that sense we had become outsiders, for they all knew we were Mother and daughter, and therefore something different when it came to the relationships within the kennel. We could not pair off with others for that would have caused conflict, but all the girls who had been here far longer, knew the torment and desires each of our bodies were going through.

I turned my head and so did my mother, we kissed out mouths opening. Down between my thighs Sabina's fingers parted my swollen lips and suddenly she had thrust two inside me. I cried out. My mother was there for me and I came down my tongue lying partly in the warmth of her mouth, we kissed as I writhed on the fingers inside me.

We both yelped as Sabrina pulled out of us and spanked our receptive bottoms hard.

In my bed that night we had become lovers. Her hands like tiny flickering feathers on my shoulders, arms and hands, gently almost in a frame by frame motion she had brought my hand to her ringed nipple. So natural so innocent my hand had stayed there, gently letting my fingers touch, graze, and move the ring with its attached nipple.

I looked at Sarah my mother gone. I kissed her and felt her respond. We came together and shivered as our thighs met our hips and our mouths. We had finally done what we both had dreaded the most, and now we were lost in the love we both shared for each other.

That night I slept with my new lover Sarah, to the relief of the Harem. Surprisingly it released us, and suddenly the girls around us became friendlier. After all, we no longer threatened their relationships.

In a Harem where young sexually alive women were confined in most cases to their own devices, relationships between other slave girls formed, and due to the lack of love from the only man in their lives, brought even tighter bonding between each couple. For here, technology for whatever reason had not been allowed to enter the walls. The place with all its beauty was locked in a time warp that never seemed to change

During the weeks we spent training, most of the time my Mother and I spent it together. For Sabina's routine and training was harsh and time consuming, days past, in a flurry of no not like that, or that's it. Now remember to do it like that every time. Occasionally I visited the training room to work on my dance routines, which seemed to attract an audience. The giggles and smiles where soon replaced, when I came into the training room to find four of the slave girls trying to copy my dance. They had stopped when I entered, afraid I suppose that I would be angry for them impersonating my routines very badly. Instead, I began my dance sequence with a smile. I found a couple of days later I was taking classes in my own versions of the slave dances. Although I was intrigued when my Mother never came to my dance classes, I never asked her and she never volunteered to tell me.

Towards the fourth week, two things we both realized changed, one was our bodies, the other our morality. The first was due to our diet and our hard callisthenics regimes. Constantly naked I saw my Mother change, the curves became more defined as every part of her body firmed up, from her neck, shoulders, waist and thighs, her belly was flat. Under the light coming through the domes; her skin had turned to amber, her brunet hair shone in the flickering light of the twin suns with a copper burnish. Her breasts round and full thrust out proud from her chest, her nipples hard through their rings, the obedience chain clear of her flesh and hanging in the perfect curve.

It was my turn and standing in front of the full-length mirror inside the preparations room, my Mother now standing behind me her hands on my hips, I gasped. What had happened to me with this diet and isometrics? I was slender and finally curved from my neck, shoulders, waist and thighs, my belly was muscular and so flat it seemed to be concave. My legs where long, svelte and muscled firm, I turned to my right side, my back curved perfectly to my firm almost boyish bottom. I turned and moved my eyes up, my trimness was all the more extraordinary, because atop my thorax, and rib cage that revealed itself in every breath I took, was now a pair of perfectly rounded breasts, my nipples thrust out to hold their ring collars, and my identical obedience chain.

Taking in and following the lines of my body, I saw immediately what I was. From the fullness of my pubis, and the symmetry of my full smooth lips, I had become like my Mother. The male fantasy of a woman designed and shaped for just one thing. Fucking. We stood for a moment still our eyes filling with the vision of ourselves, then my Mother's hand slid down the valley of my belly, and my thighs parted in welcome.

30.

Mallow looked down at us at the foot of his bed. We touch and feel the warmth of each other's bodies. In Mallow's hand are our duel leashes coming to a single ring, and another chain leading to Mallow's right hand. We stay perfectly still on all fours waiting for his commands, Our brands clearly visible on our quivering thighs, to show who owned us, our obedience chains hanging in a curve below our swaying breasts, our bellies pulled in hard, and our thighs parted.

On waking, bathing, and eating breakfast this morning. Athena had made one of her rare appearances in the kennel, and summoned us both to the preparations room. To first, inform us that the Master had returned and that if free of his duties he would summon us both tonight. Later she commented we would be worked on by Kissy and Dari to help us prepare. The second was his command for both of us to be fitted with our tormentors, hence the presence of the metalworker.

I gasped and Athena had laughed.

"Part you thighs and remain still. The metalworker needs to get this just right," said Athena in a voice that left us in no doubt.

We stood together both of us blushing at what we could see in the mirror. My mother was first. Crouching down he clipped one end of the thin gold chain to the centre ring of her belt, between her parted thighs he curved it under her, until with a gasp it touched my Mothers lips, parting them to slip between them. Gently he adjusted the chain, until with just a touch of his finger, my Mothers belly showed the sensations running between her thighs.

On me the moment I moved, the thin chain rubbed my sensitive tissue, shooting tensions into my belly.

Seemly satisfied, Athena looked up with a sardonic smile,

"Girls, you have beautiful cunts, now let's see them weep for their Master.

Mallow walked around us examining his property. His hands roaming over both our backs, down over our curving flanks looking and touching our brands, he playfully spanks our bottoms.

"You both have become very beautiful, and that pleases me. Also the word from the kennel is that Athena as requested two shiny steel poles." He chuckled. "It would seem Tara your extraordinary style of dancing is very popular in the my kennel,"

I gasped in panic had I gone too far without permission.

"Don't worry little one," he laughs, stroking my hair, "if it firms them up to look like you both, I shall be very pleased," he turned to my Mother, "and you Sarah what is this I hear about what was it Kama"

I felt my mother tense.

"It seems to show no harm and the meditation may help the girl's, you have both done well. It would also seem that whilst I have been away you both have turned yourself into sluts of both poise and beauty. Now I think I shall indeed enjoy even more the splendour before me."

We lay naked on either side of him, are tormentors and leashes finally removed, Mother was running her fingers over his shaft, and planting kisses in tiny dabs with her lips. I stroked his balls watching them move together with my fingers, gently lifting them to kiss each one. Leisurely I slid down extending my caresses around his anal ring. We both knew our bodies wanted it, the hardness inside us; my sex throbbed. I looked on, as Mother lifted Mallow's cock and squeezed it hard; pulling back the foreskin as far back as it would go without tearing it.

Lowering her head my Mother parted her lips, to receive the cock head into her mouth and onto her tongue. Mallow arched to thrust hard into her, and amazingly, without even gagging she slid the shaft into her throat. With her eyes screwed tightly closed, she drew the whole length into her, those wet lips finally kissing his belly. Mallow gasped as both his balls slipped into my mouth sucked against my tongue. On the mirrored ceiling he could see his manhood had disappeared into the mouths of a Mother and Daughter. For a moment, she held him there her throat muscles straining and slowly she raised her head. Mallow gasped and grabbed her hair pulling her head away, as I released his balls.

"By the force that holds the galaxy," he laughed. "You two sluts are going to be the death of me, and what a death, eaten alive by the most exquisite mouths in my kennel."

I looked up at my Mother's full pubis, so beautifully curved, so full, the twin lips open now showing Mallow the opening into her womb. I heard my Mother gasp with my first kiss and the taste of her excitement on my lips, my tongue flicking out along her inner lips, her thighs shivering as she waited for our Master. I flicked her clit, and her tongue mimicked mine. I gasped and rubbed my nose over the button of her sex now soaking wet. I was jealous, on all fours just above my head she waited for Mallow, who had been watching us in the classic sixty-nine position, licking each other till we were arching praying the master to grant us release. He had said nothing. Now I sensed him move towards my Mother throbbing sex and my waiting mouth.

The head looked both beautiful and arrogant already curving slightly towards my Mother's open vulva. Oh how I wanted it for myself, he stroked it once to show me its hardness. The head and the shaft knew both of us from the inside. I was ready my body screamed out I was ready. My hands went up to her bottom spreading the cheeks to show the Master what eagerly waited for him.

I gasped and my Mother moaned when Mallow introduced his sturdy cock into her soaking wet slit, fucking her in front of my very eyes. Reaching forward he took her hair and pulled back my Mother's head,

"Tell me slut what is it you desire,"

"To please you master," he thrust in harder his balls spanking her clit; I went up to lick them feeling each in its sac move against the other. I knew they were full and that Mallow had two empty wombs open and waiting to be filled. His hand felt like a gunshot across my mother's bottom, his voice turning harder. "I'm waiting slut what is it you crave for."