Tara in Space Book 01: Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there looking up at the grey ceiling; the only thing missing I remonstrated with myself was the bars of the cage.

As for Sabina I could kill, murder, dismember, and hate her for the rest of my life. Yet she was the only girl I knew in this alien world.

I stayed looking around there was nothing I could use to help me open my collar or break the leash. There was nothing, which in any form could be used as a weapon. These slave quarters I later found out. With their rounded edges and smooth surfaces were to stop a distraught girl recently kidnapped from hurting herself.

I looked down at my body outlined by the sheet. I was beautiful and desirable. Yet I was a slave and that made me angry. This reality frightened me. What could I do and why was I not screaming, shivering, praying for someone to help me. The more I tried to think, the more I became confused.

I turned in the bed to my left side and looked at my hands, long and delicate the fingernails perfect. I lifted the sheet my nipples instantly responsive to the touch of the material. I blushed knowing if Ruddick walked into my cell and spread my thighs, I would be wet for him even before he took me. Somehow, my body had been turned on. The presence of Ruddick confused me. Was I like my Mother, my body craving for his touch to be stroked and most of all to be. I blushed. Say it I screamed inside my head, say it Tara, I whispered the words.

"To be fucked."

I slipped my hand down between my thighs and I knew the answer.

I was not a prisoner locked inside this cell, but locked inside my new body. I was becoming an addict to physical sensations. My eyes were now only a secondary sensor, my body with all its skin had become the primary one for this new world.

Here I almost laughed my virginity and my body was at least valuable. I was to be the pampered pet of a rich trader. If Sabina was right and I played the role of a pleasure slave, I could be his favourite, and where would that lead me? Think Tara what would happen if you resisted Ruddick. The answer cancelled out the question. My only course was to play being a slave girl, the role I played on the pole, only this time in reality. Could I do it? Being naked did not bother me; I enjoyed the freedom of it. My thighs parted my sex on display, was another form of nakedness. My virginity had been an accident. Paul would have been my first, and then probably Sabina would not have taken me. I wondered again who this Master was?

My mouth went dry, and I moistened my lips. I was going crazy. There was Ruddick's finger his assurance and his handsome face; I was not supposed to find him attractive. Firmly, I pushed the taunting awareness out of my mind and locked it away.

I needed time to think out my thoughts; I needed to cooperate so not to be punished. I gave a long yawn the drug must be still in my system. Only my mind's fast moving thoughts were fighting it. I closed my eyes. The last thought in my mind before I fell back into sleep, was to obey everyone.

13.

I awoke to a kiss from Sabina.

"Come on sleepy head time to get up," whispered Sabina in my ear.

I looked up; I had slept the sleep of the dead.

"Hi!" I kissed her back and felt the cold chain stroke my nipples.

I opened my eyes and for a moment I had thought I was in my bedroom.

"Sabina what are you doing in my bedroom?"

The shock hit me.

"Oh my god, I'm still on the slave ship."

Sabina smile disappeared.

"Now up with you, it is time to start your early morning routines. First your toilet, followed by bathing, food, and then your lessons.

I ignored her and threw back a question.

"Was the food drugged last night?" I asked.

Sabina shook her head, "No what the Healer thought may have happened was a reaction from the quarantine process."

"Then what about my body being so sensitive," I asked.

"Sabina smiled and bent to my ear, the bio pool Tara is there to make us more receptive to touch, and of course," she shivered, "to many other things."

Standing back from me she spoke softly.

"Now for your First lesson Tara." She paused for a moment,

"Is a pleasure slave must always be fresh, and clean. For a Master on awakening may use a girl to arouse his own body." Sabina giggled, and her face quickly returned to the unsmiling teacher pose.

I looked at her standing there her nipple chain and gold belt, with its short blue silks, again the ankles and wrists with their golden bands, and bangles, her lips polished in wet red. The intricate gold collar with a strange script she would later tell me was her name.

I stood up and kissed her; she pushed me away and sniggered.

"Tara slave girls are not to pleasure each other or themselves unless their Master commands them too."

I looked at her my eyes on fire, I was after all a pleasure slave, and I would play the role all the way, and see where it took me. The other option was out beyond the ship, and that was no choice at all.

Sabina playfully spanked me on the bottom, her eyes wide this time strangely with fear.

"Stop it Tara, Master Ruddick may command you at any time, and you must be ready if you wish to survive."

The lash of Sabina's mind whip, burned into my body.

Remember Master Ruddick like any other Master does not wait on a pleasure slave."

I turned thrusting my feet outside the bed.

"Toilet first," she commanded.

I looked at her, was there no privacy even in this bodily function.

"On go on I need to show you the function of the toilet, for this are also your first lesson in your new way of life. Put your feet in the recess in the floor."

I sat down on the seat, and slipped my feet into the foot rests.

"Go on silly," Sabina chided.

My bladder was full, and I let go, and looked for the toilet holder for the paper to dry myself, there was none.

I finished and looked up at her.

"Stay on Tara," she giggled.

I nearly jumped off the seat when the warm water sprayed up from around the basin to wash my smooth lips, quickly followed by warm air to dry me. I looked up in surprise.

"Tara you must always be clean, and not smell of a woman's odours. A Master may use you anytime, and consequently you must always be clean and fresh for him. These foot positions in the floor are around every toilet, you must put your feet in them before you can use it.

"You will have two beds in the Master's house; one is in your kennel, within the slave quarters. The other is at the foot of the Master's bed." Sabina spoke the words with a soft reverence. In both and in between your body must be always crisp and fresh.

"If you are honoured with the Master's bed, he may after finishing with you. Command you to lie at the foot of his bed. There you will find a fur rug. Remember a slave girl must never sleep in the presence of her Master. She is there to await his every need, and to warn him if another approaches his bedroom unannounced. Long before her Master awakes, she must call the first girl of the house slaves. Before she goes to her toilet, exercise and finally bathes. Then she must wait naked on her knees at the foot of the Master's bed, to wait for him to wake, and be ready for his first command. Remember Tara freshness, always freshness, try and present your body to your Master as though it was the first time for you both."

"Sabina," I stumbled with the words.

"What is to become of me," I blubbered tears welling up in my eyes. "I'm so frightened."

"Come to me sister," she smiled softly to me.

I moved off the seat and we hugged Sabina's naked skin warm, dry and soft against my shivering one. I looked up at her. "Please tell me what will happen to me?"

"That is up to you little one, you are indeed a beauty my sister of the temporary collar."

"Temporary collar," I asked.

Sabina poked at the metal around my neck, "is just a temporary collar locked by Master Ruddick. Your Master will give you one of gold and precious jewels and engraved with your name. I looked at the delicate almost filigree design with a single knot of gold wires holding the ring, and some strange characters.

"Like this one," I touched Sabina's.

Strangely I felt Sabina's voice trail off, "no Tara yours will be jewelled, and more intricate than mine. Master Oran Mallow will want you to wear only the best, and the most expensive, when you are at his heel.

"But Master Ruddick wants to throw me into space."

"Tara, please him, this is all you need to do. Remember his words total obedience and loyalty. Let me help you today, with the role of a pleasure slave, and remember and practised the type display positions, this is critical in pleasing and honouring your master." She looked at me.

I could only nod.

"Your body is like a ripe fruit waiting to be picked by your Master, please him in everything you do, and he will reward you Tara beyond your wildest dreams. He will show you worlds you could only dream of, take you to places your imagination could not even conjure up." The hand came down and touched the lips of my mouth.

"Now in the shower, and push the top button, soap will come first mixed with the water, then when you have lathered yourself completely all over press the second button for the rinse, and the final button one to dry yourself."

"It sounds like a washing machine."

Sabina laughed, "It is Tara. However; tomorrow I will expect you to have done all this before I come for you."

"Who will wake me, if is not you?" I asked wondering if there was cabin crew or someone to get us ready.

"A slave girl will train herself to wake at a specific time, so she may prepare her body. This of course will be before the master awakes so his house and kennels are ready for his commands when he does."

14.

Breakfast was laid out on the table, the fruit in each of our bowls had been cut and peeled to offer us their juices, There was various fruits with strange sounding names, but one had the taste of strawberries, and others although not exactly the flavour reminded me of cantaloupe, pineapple, kiwi, and a strange form of orange juice. Again, I sat presenting my open sex. I was a slave girl keeping my body for its owner. This along with many more would be the rituals for me to learn.

Next instead of returning to my cell, Sabina took me further down the corridor, there another door slid open as we approached. Three walls shimmered in brush metal. The floor was covered by a green carpet that seemed to cling to my feet, and ringbolts in the floor I needed to be aware off. Along three walls, a single wall mounted ballet barre. On the forth, from floor to ceiling a mirror reflected back our images.

On the plain walls, there were images, depicting naked slave girls in the various positions on the floor, and others with their Masters, in various positions of enjoyment. Although pornographic in their detail, they were also erotic, and I felt my face flush, and Sabina giggle.

"Which one is your favourite Tara?" asked Sabina with an innocence of a girl asking about a family photograph. I looked at the collection. One wall I assumed depicted slave girls in the various positions of display. None of which hid their bodies and in some where obviously for the provocative enticement of their Masters.

On another wall, the sexual act was depicted. Some with just the girl alone pleasing her body or as Sabina pointed out preparing her body for her Master. On others, it was the Master with the slave girl. Another showed two girls pleasuring each other whilst the Master watched. The same two later I supposed pleasing the Master. Groups of girls performing for a group of Masters, and two Masters enjoying a single girl, the combinations seemed endless.

She pointed at one, and whispered. "That's mine." I blushed; it showed two slave girl's one girl on her back, the other above her on all fours. Both their heads lost between each other's thighs. In the shadows, a Master looked down on his hard thick manhood.

I jumped and Sabina laughed when she touched the screen, and the slave girls appeared in front of me on the floor writhing to each other's tongues. The warrior not fingers away from me his hard body carved from muscles his maleness pushing out through his fist as he walked up to the girl on all fours, and pushing the other slave's head down to the carpet, in a single powerful thrust sheathed his cock into the others arching body.

Sabina touched the screen again and they were gone.

"Enough of this," Sabina smiled "Its making me hot and very excited."

She turned around to face me, and smiled. "They are three dimensional holograms Tara. Templates to help you practise the correct positions

"It's time to shake out the stiffness."

Moving toward the wall mounted mirror she stood thighs wide apart looking into it. Unclipping her silks, she tossed them into a corner.

"Come on sis; it's time to work out the flesh. Don't worry we will take it easy in the beginning."

I laughed.

I quickly became aware of my new life with its rules and etiquette. The absolute power of a Master or Mistress over a slave, and yet the rules in other ways governing his and her attitude towards another Master or Mistress's slave. The whole system was bizarre. There I must make myself enticing beautiful, display my body show my eagerness to please, even in front of a stranger, but the collar was like a chastity belt. They could look and comment but not touch without a Master's consent. Even in a room full of naked slave girls, all on display and eager to please there were rules concerning behaviour. Some if broken carried the death penalty, and other's slavery themselves if a Master or Mistress forgot the protocols. For a slave the rules were even harsher, one small infringement, earned a Master or Mistress punishment. From pure torment, to pain and even death, all could be determined on a whim, and with no legal system protecting the slave, with the exception possibly of her value at the auction block, there was no commensurate laws to protect them.

The warm up exercises were straightforward stretching, and flexing. I had done countless time to harder regimes than this. Next had come the positions of display and bow, and the Master's hand signals to indicate which position a slave girl should go into. The display position was my first. This command was signalled by the sign from the Master's forefinger and index being spread apart. The next the bow position was to display me for my Master's and for others who he may wish to show his property too. The hand signal was a click of the fingers and a single curved finger.

Sabina showed me and I nearly died with embarrassment.

It was my turn.

I slowly slid to the floor my thighs parting wide keeping my feet together. Curving my back into a bow, I placed my hands on the floor beside my feet. Leaning backwards still further I threw my head back and shook my shoulders to free my hair and jostle my breasts. Finally raising my hips high I pushed them forward.

"Now you see why certain hair has been removed," giggled Sabina.

I blushed I was leaving nothing to the imagination.

"Tara please understands in the Master's house we do not conceal his possessions from his eyes. Like the fine furniture and valuable artefacts are always on display, so must we." Sabina looked down at me.

It was time to go back to school.

Now day and night on board the Dark Star was determined not by the passing of a sun, but by training, food, meals, and sleep.

Food intake was calorie controlled, and hence why our food was prepared in the right amounts for our body's needs, mine being a little more than Sabina's. I started to work out my body again as though I was pole dancing, and Sabina just looked on and gawked. My routine started with gentle warming up calisthenics, to drum beating aerobics, I drove my body hard. The surround sounds of the African beat were hypnotic, directing my body throughout my exercise routine. It was my escape from the reality all around me.

Surprisingly I found that each day the beat would demand more of me. In front of the mirror, I watched my body the pleasure toy for a man. The thought should have shocked me, but no, it oddly it excited me. If this was my future to please a rich and powerful man then my body needed to be toned and supple. Slowly I began to introduce a more sexual attitude to my dancing. Sliding hands over thighs belly and breasts.

On all fours, doing Pilates diagonal extension stretches to the mirror. I showed off my strong firm thighs, my curving bottom, arching back, my hanging breasts, and tight concave belly, and to the mirror the smooth closed lips of my sex.

In the dance school and especially on the pole we always had voyeurs peeping through slightly open doorways, around curtains, heads turning for a moment to stare. In this, I quickly grew a six sense when others were watching me hidden by shadows, and so I knew Ruddick was watching me from behind the mirror. It did not bother me in the dancing school, and here it excited me to know others were watching.

Surprisingly Sabina would only do gentle exercises so for many periods she left me to my own devices. The walls and their pictures, which when touched began to move. I nicked named the "U Tube" wall. In reality, it was a training aid for slave girls. Which Sabina made me go through each section and later back in my cell asked questions of me relating to a certain sexual position, a display position and how would I please a man in a certain way. There were biology lessons on the male anatomy to help me enhance my Master's pleasure. On dancing she left me alone. On the slave subjects she grilled me especially on pleasing a Master, on my display and obedience positions. The dances obviously attracted me and I could follow them easily. What was the most difficult for me were the positions at heel, where a slave girl must be still.

The display position needed to be perfect, so your body would be comfortable for a long period. Adjusting yourself afterwards because you were not quite in the correct position, certainly would incur a punishment. Other poses I had to remember put me in different positions of display and some open for my Masters use. The problem for me was being an active person it was so hard to keep my body still.

The walking to leash was timing for I had to match the Master's stride step for step. The motion clearly defined was to glide my feet hardly leaving the floor my hips swaying sensually, my body erect and proud. When The Master stopped, I was to remain close to his left heel, body erect, my shoulders back, my chest thrust forward, my belly concave. My head up and my eyes lowered, watching and waiting for his hand signal to determine my floor position.

Remember I kept telling myself when anger started to simmer inside me. I needed to please this man for his protection.

Afterwards Sabina told me of her life here.

Sabina had been taken from Earth, ten years earlier by Ruddick to the planet of Caelian. It was an earth like planet on the edge of the periphery. I had asked her how old she was when Ruddick had taken her. Nineteen she had giggled. I could not believe that with such a body she was twenty-nine.

In this trade, only the members of some ancient guild could trade in off-world flesh. Master Ruddick was such a member.

The slaver's guild was a caricature of a cartel on earth. The Guild had very stringent rules on taking from off world planets and strictly to quotas. There were of course issues on of being discovered in some worlds, on others on health, such as a slave carrying a disease in their bodies which although they were immune to, could literally wipe out another planet whose population was not.

All this of course made an imbalance in the slave trade where demand would always out strip supply.

1...45678...18