Tara in Space Book 01: Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave labour for work was not needed machines were better. No this market was strictly for pleasure, and strictly for the jaded pallets of the rich. Who constantly wanted more exotics from further distant planets?

The rest was easy to understand. Because of distance and cost, earth girls ranked high on the auction block. Ruddick had bid for Sabina, against two of the richest women on Samaria a very exclusive theme planet.

Sabina after the initial shock, had on occasions at the very beginning been a little home sick, but having never been whipped or beaten she had become happy with her life. Now she would not go back to a world she hardly knew.

Although a slave, she wanted for nothing. I had been shocked. How can you not want your freedom? I had cried at her in exasperation, Sabina turned the question quickly. So what is there back on earth? Work hard for fifty years with the biggest collar around all our necks money, or the lack of it for the majority of us. Work in a call centre, a factory an office, raise children to pursue what their parents did, and then in your final years hide in a room, with a pension, that makes you choose between keeping warm or eating.

Here Sabina had continued, "I'm pampered, valued, precious metals, jewels and the finest silks adorn my body. My hardest work is to kneel in silence at my Master's side, my leash in his hand, showing off his property and honouring him. For that I get to travel with our Master wherever he goes across the Imperium, and meet some of the most interesting and powerful people in the galaxy." I blushed, "and what about pleasing him Sabina?" I asked. Sabina had laughed. "With my Master dealing in so much naked flesh, he of course is spoiled for choice, as your Master is. I looked up shocked.

"Tara you maybe a virgin but what will open you as already known virgins, and been anointed by their once only blood."

"So how did you become first girl a Master's favourite Sabina?" I asked.

By making sure I was perfect, in my display positions, for your Master does not always want you for his bed Tara. To be alert and ready to obey his commands, and to keep your ears closed to anything else that may be said. You have in this room all the knowledge to be a pleasure slave; your attitude will determine the rest.

The questions kept stacking up something told me to continue to listen, or was it my training already starting to show me. The questions heaped in my head. Who was my new Master, how old was he, what did he look like. The only fact I knew of him was he was rich, and powerful. As for me like Gucci, or Dior, in the slave trade Earth girls were designer flesh.

I asked about the bio pool, she knew nothing of how it worked only that it made us easily excited, and ready for a man's use. The other things I was given were the implants to stop me from procreating, vaccines against the Imperium's diseases that would wipe me out, and a treatment that kept my body free of hair, and as a side effect during it made the hair on my head grow at a very fast rate.

This was done with my hair to give the Master ample reins to control me once in my saddle. This was all, in words and actions degrading me to a level of a play thing, but what was the alternative. Being a beautiful woman, desired by a man, displayed by him to other men to show off his status, singularly, in pairs or even in groups, pampered with no responsibilities other than to please. Yet something bothered me, why did Mallow or for that matter this Imperium value an Earth girl so high, was it simply distance, could the cost of transporting a girl like me over what appeared to be vast distances. No it was something else, neither which Sabina would talk about, and I could not guess. In Ruddick's mind only my obedience, submissiveness and my attitude to please, was all that mattered. They had taken me from my world for another world's pleasure.

15.

In between my sleep periods, we saw no sign of Ruddick or anyone else. Our food was always there on the table, when we went to the small annex to eat, and I suppose cleared away when we left. Yet his presence I could sense was close by. Those last words to Sabina imposing his will on us both. Not to seek comfort, or pleasure in each other, and so we slipped into a strained sister's routine, where in the shower only our backs would feel different hands.

In the slave training room the drumbeats became faster more demanding of me. I was a sexual animal now displaying more to, opening myself in synchronisation to the rhythm. The mirror reflecting back what my master would see, a total lack of inhibitions, my own sexuality shiny like oil on my skin. In the room, we could smell each other, and feel the air, the atmosphere feeling erotically charged. The status for me left no doubt. I knew my role in this world. Soon I would shift my hips and spread my thighs and offer the girl to my Master. In a single thrust for that was the ritual of a girl's opening? I would know the pain of becoming a woman.

The drumbeat slowed and I came down from a strange high, slowly the rhythm changed and Sabina took me through the moon dance. Its calisthenics, yoga, and erotic display, was the final flexing of our bodies in preparation for our Masters whims.

That night after our shower and meal, I feigned a headache and tiredness, and Sabina left me. Ignoring for the first time my extended leash

I sat on my bed, this time not lost in the depths of desperation or misery. I had changed; my body alone could not do it. My mind needed to work with it if I was to survive and find my way home. I was and always will be a realist. Yet this was strangely an easier situation than any relationship I would find on earth. My Master expected me to be beautiful at all times and available for his pleasure. There was nevertheless a strict almost strange Victorian world, within narrow rules of conduct which made the whole thing bizarre, and yet strangely so easy to live in.

They had during my unconscious phase when they had acclimatised, and quarantine my body. The universal translator implanted behind my ear, which would cope with the three languages of the planets Caelian, Optera, and Tormance, Caelian being the largest and Tormance the smallest. Another advantage of the translator would be the constant subliminal repetitive translations of words in my sleep. Consequently, I would quickly be able to speak the languages. Until then Ruddick and Sabina would speak Caelian my Master home tongue. To help me quickly pick up the basic words and commands, and thanks to Sabina, the simple words of Yes My Master and a few more simple phrases, was all I needed to start off with.

My only costume as a pleasure slave would be a fine gold belt around my hips, with rings in the front and back, to which diaphanous silks would hang to cover but not necessarily hide my sex. Again nakedness never bothered me I loved the feel of the air, breeze and sun on my skin. The one thing I did dread was the enslaving of my tender nipples to their collars. They were to be pierced by gold nipple rings, which my obedience chain would hang from. While I had been and would continue to be trained, in knowing the commands relating to each hand signal from a Master, my nipple chain would receive instructions from a finger ring on the Masters hand, and send tiny electrical shocks to my nipples. They would tingle and by the number of pulses tell me the position I must display on the floor. I had lifted Sabina's its weight hardly noticeable, the gold links tiny and fine, but I shivered seeing Sabina's belly clench her thighs tighten, as though she waited for something to strike her.

I had to keep thinking like a slave girl, desiring my Master wanting always to please. It was the mind set and one man I could not fool with anything less than full dedication was Ruddick.

Something nagged me, where was Ruddick? Did he leave it all up to Sabina for my lessons I doubted it. I was after all an investment, and from Sabina I could guess a very expensive one. Something was not right.

I shuddered with other thoughts joining the cacophony within my mind.

I needed to please Master Ruddick even if he was not to be my owner, and in that I could tease him with my body for I would not be the first or the last, but could I come close to the best.

I stood up and looked down, sliding my hands down my sides along my hips to lie on the flat plain of my tummy. My finger touched the smooth crescent of my pubis and I felt my nipples straining to be touched. I was being turned into a pure sexual animal and it excited me, I wanted those hard muscles of a man, above me, commanding me, and yet his eyes on fire with pure lust for me.

I felt the tension in my body; it craved for the fulfilment of its needs. I blushed hot and a little frightened; at my own responses, I let my body control my mind. I needed like Sabina to adapt and quickly. Dancing could be the key. Men in this world had absolute power over me, yet their desires where the same as earthmen, and their weakness just the same. Power I read once did not always belong in the hands of the strongest.

In dance, I had the memory to watch once and immediately mimic. The dances pleasure slaves perform were all erotic, and with my time on the pole were variations of what I already did. What I needed to do was the same as I did on the pole, only changing the dancers slightly, so to make me different. In all this, it was a challenge to me and in doing so had kept my mind occupied, rather than pouring out the anguish and the feeling of overwhelming depression. Deliberately I began to practise within the confines of my cell. The Dance of the tormented girl normally performed for an audience in the dance pit. Tomorrow I would dance it for the eyes behind the mirror. My body was ready and so was my mental attitude.

16.

Sabina had panicked when she did not find me in my cell, and racing to the annex found my food not touched, finally, in desperation she had come into the training room and sighed with relief when she saw me in front of the mirror, surrounded by men all looking down on me. I lay on the carpet waiting; unhurriedly I slid my hands down onto my breasts crowned by my hard nipples. Around me the realistic holograms look down their shivering eyes watching me. They will be my lovers; each will take me into the world only they possess, make my body bend to their will. Enter and fill me with their heated hardness. My hands glide on across my taut belly. Slowly my thighs part wide in the stance of a wanton slut. I arch almost begging to be released to be taken to be impaled on the hardness of these men. Their cocks filling their fists, in reality could I take them all? I arched my body craving to find out. I 'am alive a hot wire of pure electric sensations. I want what even here I cannot have. My virginity carries a price, and it must be paid for by the right man. Yet to feel that thrust so hard into me, that will rip the girl away from me. Turning I roll onto my stomach and raise myself up onto my knees, my thighs widely spread. My breasts swaying under me, my hips raised to part my cheeks and show my body open to everyone in the room. The cold chain of my leash holds me secure to the ringbolt, my circle will be small as I slave crawl around the steel ring, my body feline in the way I move. Around me the Masters watch this virgin slave girl parade her body, and with each movement of my thighs I draw my knees under me, the lips of my swollen sex parting a little to show my eagerness to them. I wanted to scream I needed to be broken to the power of even these phantom men.

Who in reality would kill in a moment and fuck me in the next. I looked into the mirror with eyes dancing with fire. Slowly I slide down to the display position, my leash hanging down from my left shoulder. I arch smelling the pure scent from between my open thighs. Cold hard fingernails dragged across my thighs and belly, leaving reddening grooves like the lash of the whip. I cupped my full breasts their nipples hard and eager. I offered them up to the mirror, along with my full red lips wet and shiny from my licking tongue. Slowly I began to move to the rhythm of the drums swaying my body, my passion clearly on display. My wanton thighs parted even wider, my open lips shiny with my flooding heat. I fall forwards onto my belly my left thigh rising from the floor, my toes stretching for the ceiling, the warm dew of my sex glistening in the light. I moved up onto all fours my thighs quivering like a young untrained mare. I pulled hard on my leash but it holds me. I extend my right leg like a she cat stretching out her body, my hair cascades down my back and shoulders. I move forward purring, and feel the leash pull me back. I want to crawl to the mirror. I growl, and slowly turn so he can see the untrained animal yet to be broken in to the will of its handler. I move to the mirror and again feel my leash hold me back. I turn my head looking at it secured to the ringbolt. I pout in frustration, pulling on it. I grow hot and sultry. I want my Master to release me, so I pull again on the leash and cry out. I stay still so the Master can see the animal quivering before him. I imagine the view over my head. The curve of my back, and the twin cheeks partially opened, and beyond the tail of my scent. I wait my right thigh trembling with the tension and power of my muscles, my breasts full and heavy, below them my nipples stare down at the floor. I flinch to the phantom whip across my back, and slowly begin to move around the ringbolt my golden locks spilling down my back. I move out from the ring only to feel the leash pull me back. The phantom whip commands me again to crawl to my leash. I can feel his eyes on me watching the wild animal perform inside the ring to the commands of its phantom handler. Slowly I circle until the mirror returns me to my reflection and my body trembles. I feel the tension it hurts me my sex aches my nipples burn, what had they done to me to turn me like this, those men my body wants, so hard so brutally hard.

I kneel swaying slowly to the throbbing drums, my body taught with the desire to please. He is there behind the mirror I can sense him. I slowly return to the slave girl kneeling at the feet of her master. My chin dipped softly against my shoulder, my right hand trailing up and across my tight belly, my fingertips grazing the outline of my swelling breasts. I can see him now in my mind's eye the giver of life to my body. Feeling the presence I'm tuned to the Master and yet I do not know why. My delicate fingers toy with my nipples, my lips parting slightly as my tongue glides over wetting them. I look into the mirror and with a flick show them excited and ready to please him. I glide softly to the right again, and back to the mirror, my head turning my eyes locked and held by his demanding gaze. The wanton collared slut. I want to be taken and broken to his will. Slowly I begin to rock softly in circles. The naked slave girl his property on display for his pleasure. I smile my tongue licking my lips, my eyes on fire, I feel the passion in my belly slowly moving up into my breasts, I let my arms encircle my waist. Caressing my sides, and in a single fluid motion my hands cupping my breasts offering them to their Master. Hands now dance over my body caressing my thighs, my belly smooth and tight, the dew of my desire reflected back from the glistening lips of my sex. I swirl I gyrate, my body shimmering; I see the reflection of my seduction the fire of desire shining in my eyes. I feel hot my own sexuality radiating from my body. I glide softly to the right again, and back to the mirror, my head turning my eyes locked and held by his demanding gaze. I tip my head exposing his collar about my neck. Once again showing the shameless slut, proud to display what her Master owns. Slowly I begin to rock softly in circles, I am naked, his property on show for his gratification. I smiled my tongue licking my lips, my eyes on fire.

Here on the floor I am the quintessential plaything. I feel the intensity in my belly slowly moving up into my breasts. I let my arms encircle my waist. caressing my sides, and in a single fluid motion my hands cup my breasts offering them again in pleading to the mirror, my hands now dance over my body stroking my thighs, my belly smooth and tight. My hands stop at the hill of my pubis. Finger tips just touching my slit, I look at the mirror and slowly fall forward supported by one hand, between my legs my index finger slides between my swollen lips to stroke me, I cry out, moan and gasp. It feels so good I want to cum. My thighs tremble like a young mare's waiting for the stallion. I can no longer stop what my flesh desires, as with every motion of my finger on my swollen clit I come closer to my orgasm. I sway to the mirror my sex swollen my button about to explode yet my vagina tight and unexplored. I turn lifting my hair so he could see the straightness of my spine the curve of my hips and the twin hemispheres of my cheeks. The untamed slut waiting for her Master to inspect her, I turn with languid thigh movements so he may now glimpse the glistening moisture on my closed lips. I turn again letting my hair fall in a splash of gold over my shoulders and down my back. Slowly I lower myself to the floor. My straining thighs spread wide, the flower of my womanhood obediently open. I begin to sway my head, making my hair swirl all around me, my breasts feel full my nipples hungry, faster now my hair flying outwards. I cry out as though the whip brands me again, but it is the wanton cry of a slave girl for her master. I move forward my knees touching the carpet my back arching my bottom resting on my heels, the guardians of my womanhood open, my body responding to the rhythm of the drums.

My hair swirls about me with a life of its own. I pout and clench my belly, the smooth lines now defined by my muscles. My thighs quiver. I am a strong, lithe a feral female waiting to be trained. I raise my arms my breasts pushed higher my nipples aching. Above my head, my fingers trace slowly and delicately along my arms. My elbows bowed softly around my tumbling golden hair. My wrists flex and my delicate fingers reach upwards, my right hand gliding softly down along my left arm, my fingernails running through my blond hair, trailing softly along my neck. I stare into the mirror a fire burning deep within my eyes, my right hand caressing my palpitating belly then gently letting it rests on my hips.

My body is the slave girl of the dance. I like her was made for pleasure, for the hardness of a man and the softness of a woman. Yet like her it waits in misery for its owner who does not come. I' am alive yet empty like a vessel waiting to be filled. I cry out to the mirror for him I reach out stretching, but the leash pulls me back. I collapse on the floor baring my back for the whip my hair thrown forward hiding my unhappiness; slowly I lift my arms my wrists crossed as for binding pleading for my Master's domination.

The drum beat slows and finally stops, I shiver as Sabina runs up to me and puts her hands in mine and whispers. "You knew. Oh sis that was so beautiful"

The shower caressing my body felt so good, I stood letting it clean me cool me. Inside I was tight with tension and frustration; I felt Sabina's hands on my back washing off the oil, gently under the fine scented soap; I leaned back into her, her long fingers sliding under my arms to cup my breasts

An hour later after our meal Ruddick summoned me.

17.

The Cross and the Bench

The door hissed back and keeping my eyes lowered I entered the cage room. I stopped and waited watching Ruddick's hand for my command. The double click of the fingers, and the index and forefinger opened pointing at his boots. Moving silently close to his left heel, I slid down as Sabina had shown me my back, arching my belly concave, hands behind the back, and slowly attentively parting my thighs wide.

1...56789...18