All Comments on 'Tara Works the Carnival'

by Funhusband1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hotwife = Cheating slut with unknown number of STD's and worse. Pretty dumb.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Whore wife tag tells the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, did iammweasel finally write his autobiography?

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Yes, there should be such mentally ill men who like to live with a whore (Hot Wife)!

To me it's like being married to a "football". Everyone can play with him and at the end the kit man takes him home and cares for and cleans him. But, who wants to be married to a "football"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well aren't you proud to have a worn-out whore who wants to screw carnival people. Frickin' carnies: the only thing lower than a carney is the women who screw them. Glad you're happy with your life, your whore, and your STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My god the diseases you two must have and she must have spread ! Typhoid Tara !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You all die of AIDS within 5 years.

Super hot.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Why didn't this guy cut out his whore wife and just suck guys off. He didn't mind sucking down her cream pies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Total vomit!

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars for writer. However I like my pussy right. I can remember two times in my life that I had very very good pussy. My #3 wife and my buddie and I went out wine tasting. We met another couple and invited them back to our place. My wife got jealous and stormed off. My bud fucked the other gal then I did as well. I was almost 40 and she was 21. Whoa I will never forget her. Tight, hot and wet. I had A gf once with a really loose pussy. Pretty gal. Really sincere but I couldn't nutt in her cuz she was so loose. I hated to break up with her but had to.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

You and your "real" stories suck more than a Dyson does.

Every story dumb worthless skank of a cunt

Weak, wimpy pathetic closeted husband

Er Mah Gerd thats so hot.

dynasty919dynasty919almost 2 years ago

I find it pretty anti-climaxing that knowing this kind of event was exciting and they didn't continue doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, I think folks read this and dont understand the kink of being with a true whore! It actually takes more strength than most realize. Thats why they could never be true pimps

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous