Tasting Trevor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the whole visit trying to make sure that Dad couldn't smell the cum on my breath.

There weren't even juices involved, and it was a struggle not to throw up afterward. He'd threatened to cut me off for three days, which might not sound like much, but I think I'd genuinely rather die. He sometimes visits me at work, and I have to go into the bathroom and jerk him off...or more.

Soon just cumming in my mouth wasn't enough. If I wanted to keep on sucking him off, he told me, I'd have to learn to take it up the ass as well. He let me suck him clean first, of course, but it was a mixed blessing...on one hand, it meant that I never had to taste my own ass, but on the other, it means that I've got no distractions. I'm just high, hyper-aware of everything, hyper-aware of my brother's grunts, of how massive he feels inside of me. I try to shut my eyes and think of Michelle, but if he sees me drifting off too much, he slaps my ass and brings me back to reality.

The next challenge was getting me off while he fucked me. The vial finally came into use - I've no idea how he caught Michelle's cunt-juice without her noticing, but he'd let me whiff it as he was fucking my ass. I'd jerk myself off while he pounded away at my rear, to keep me hard, and then just as he was cumming, he'd let me taste it, which would invariably trigger my own orgasm.

Like one of Pavlov's dogs, pretty soon just having Trevor cum in my ass was enough to get me off as well. It's sick, I know, but at least it meant I started to enjoy my daily ass-fuck.

They're getting married, pretty soon. My research really worked, and Trevor and Michelle just get along better than we ever would have. He's made me a deal - I can hide under their wedding bed, and when he taps me on the head, he'll turn the lights up, and switch places with me. For maybe as many as ten glorious seconds I'll get to taste Michelle again, straight from the source.

In return, all I have to do is disappear from his life. He still hasn't told Michelle that his brother is her crazy ex...he's going to set me up with a little apartment a few blocks from his place. I'm allowed to go to work, to the gym, go grocery shopping, and talk to our Dad, but at all other times I have to be in the apartment, ready to pleasure my brother at any time of the day or night. He marched up and down my living room with, his eyes blazing with power when he told me about this - he wants my asshole constantly lubed and ready for him, pictures of muscled men on the walls...I have to start calling him sir at all times, and be ready for anything.

For those ten seconds of bliss, however, I'll do it. And more.

I sometimes wonder if my brother would have started down this path if it hadn't been for the euphoria that Michelle's pussy causes. He was a nice guy, once...I'm sure I wasn't just imagining that.

I'd never expected my own brother to stab me in the back like this, no pun intended. But I'll miss every family reunion until the end of time, suck Trevor off until the day I die, let him pound me from behind all night long, dress up like a gimp and jerk off thinking about men...whatever it takes, as long as I get my fix.

12