Tavo's Tales - Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned away before she could reply and returned to my seat, announcing that dinner was served. Jackie stopped dancing and I took her hand to help her down.

Jackie took her seat and downed her glass of water. A moment later, she was up again to retrieve another pitcher, and again she moved from place to place filling glasses, though this time no one made her reach across the table.

I watched Marcie try to ignore Jackie as she served the food, saw a fresh blush appear on her cheek as Jackie reached past her to pick up a glass and her breast brushed Marcie's arm.

Then Marcie was gone, pushing one cart and dragging the other out of the room. We ate. Arturo knows his business, and the food was excellent. A few of us had not yet finished when sometime later Marcie returned with a cart loaded with bottles. Just in time for Step Five.

Parking the cart nearby, she approached me.

'Arturo says I'm at your disposal for as long as you need me.' She turned away, then. 'Who would like a fresh drink?'

Arturo knows me.

Jackie seemed unconcerned about being nude now. She laughed so hard at one of Henri's jokes that her breasts bounced, and when she saw that this had drawn everyone's attention, she laughed even harder.

It was time. 'Jackie, I'd like you to sit on the back of your chair.'

She pushed her chair back, but hesitated when she remembered Marcie was still present. 'Please.'

A small sigh was followed by her obedience. I knew Marcie was watching. I stood up and moved within reach, careful to make sure Marcie's view was unobstructed.

'You are so very beautiful,' I told Jackie, and brought the fingers of my right hand to her chin. 'You are also very obedient and have done everything asked of you.'

A hint of pride behind her smile.

'So far,' I continued. Her eyes widened and she drew a sharp breath.

I dropped my hand to her chest, pinched her nipple lightly.

'Open your legs.'

Her thighs parted, but not enough. 'Wider, please.'

My fingers traced the delicate swell of her belly down to the narrow band of pubic hair above her vulva. I reached further, until I felt the moist heat of her sex in my hand.

'Excellent.' I watched her eyes as I began to stroke her, my fingers parting her folds.

'You're very wet,' I said. 'Perhaps this is not the nightmare you expected.'

She shuddered, and I pushed a finger into her, curling it. Her eyelids drooped.

I withdrew and she stared at me. 'Play with yourself,' I said, then stepped back.

She saw that all eyes were on her, saw the eagerness they held, the implicit permission for her to continue.

Her hands came up to her breasts and her thighs spread until her shins pressed against the arms of the chair. Her vulva glistened, her labia colouring as they swelled in response to the attention.

Unnoticed, I approached Marcie, who was also captivated by Jackie. Unconsciously, she licked her lips.

I leaned close to her ear.

'You are welcome to join us. Have no fear. I will allow no-one to harm you. You may choose your own pleasures, participate however you wish.'

Startled, she looked up at me.

'No harm will come to you,' I repeated. 'Perhaps you would restrict yourself to serving us nude while you watch us pleasure Jackie.'

She held my gaze as she considered my offer.

'Okay.'

'Then, if you'll indulge me. If you undress where they can see it, you'll distract them from Jackie. Better to crouch behind the cart and rise up naked. No one will notice until you deliver their drinks and you may bask in the reactions you cause.'

'Now?' she asked.

'Whenever you are ready.'

Marcie turned her back on me. 'Unzip me, please.'

'Of course.'

I lowered the zipper to discover she wasn't wearing a bra.

I have undressed many women in my time, but nothing is so arousing as having a woman undress herself. She may let you strip her to please you, but when she undresses herself, you can be sure it is what she wants.

Marcie knelt down, pushing the fabric to her waist where her thumbs hooked her panties and dragged everything to her thighs. Then she sat back, raised her ankles and swept it all past her feet. I admired her pert B-cup breasts and the sensuous pout of her bare mons as I helped her to her feet.

Perfect. Marcie was going to do just what I needed her to — spark Jackie's competitiveness.

'Stay put for a moment, if you please,' I told her. 'I want to make the most of this.' She nodded and I returned to the table. Jackie started when I placed my hand over hers, halting the rapid rhythm of her fingers against her pussy.

'I think its time to share your charms. Stand, please.'

She obeyed without hesitation, allowed me to keep her hand as I led her to the far end of the table.

'A contest', I announced. 'The prize — a thousand dollars. The winner will be the man who Jackie chooses has the most talented tongue. Each of you will have three minutes to pleasure her. Jackie, you must keep the number of your favourite to yourself until the end. You will be blindfolded to maintain the anonymity of each participant. Henri, your tie, if you would.'

'What do I win?' she asked as she hopped onto the polished wooden surface.

'Twenty minutes of orgasms. After that, we'll see.'

Henri handed me his tie, then spread his jacket behind her. 'The surface is cold.'

I wound the silk blindfold around her head — Henri spends a fortune on his wardrobe — and made sure it was tight yet not constrictive before I lowered her gently back. After a few minor adjustments, Jackie presented as the sexiest entree ever, if the expressions of the men counted. I dragged the closest chair over, nodding at Marcie.

'I'll choose the order," I said, and pointed at Julius.

'Volkov asked, 'who can keep the time?'

I slid my Rolex from my wrist. 'Marcie.'

I bit my lip so as not to laugh at the surprise and joy that suffused the faces of the men as they registered Marcie's nakedness. She was flushed, but from excitement, not nerves, as she calmly took my watch. Julius took a long drink and sat down.

'Go.'

The youngest member of our crew, Julius didn't so much earn his place but came part and parcel with Darius, my oldest friend. He learned quickly, listened well and was, on the whole, remarkably restrained for one so young. But not now. Julius leaned forward and buried his face between Jackie's thighs, the enthusiastic slurp of his tongue barely drowned by her cries. All too soon, it seemed, Marcie called 'Time' and I pointed at Volkov.

My Russian Spetznaz deserter is the most practical and direct man I have ever known. He says little, but his instincts have saved us more than once. He lowered himself slowly into the chair, as if he were fine-tuning a tactical assault. At Marcie's call, he leaned forward, slid his hands under Jackie's hips and pulled her up to him. To us it looked like he was motionless, but an involuntary hum rose from deep in her throat and kept building in volume and intensity until he leaned back and took a deep breath.

Henri's jacket would need cleaning, if it wasn't ruined.

Next up was Luke, who hesitated. Luke carries our moral baggage, a responsibility ingrained somewhere in his Catholic childhood. He feels it his duty to encourage the most moral — or least immoral — strategies in our business activities. It occurred to me that perhaps he had never performed oral sex on a woman before. I quirked an eyebrow and he shook his head. I pointed at Nikolai.

Nikolai was Russian, but nothing like Volkov. His family emigrated three generations ago, when the country welcomed any and all. Raised by his mother in a tough neighbourhood, Niko was who you wanted on point in tricky situations. He doesn't think the same way as the rest of us, and while his tactics are unorthodox, they work. Period. Niko took his time, his rhythm slow, only the tip of his tongue tracing the contours of Jackie's lips. Almost imperceptibly, his pace increased, he used more of his tongue until Jackie's rapid panting became a wailing drum roll of ecstasy. When he pulled away, I saw that Henri's jacket would never be clean again.

Jimmy the Blade was next. The lightning reflexes which made him so dangerous with any edged weapon also made him my driver of choice. He once told me he does both activities by instinct, that he was able to evaluate all the possible options, their risks and chance of outcome without actually thinking about them. It was like he had a continuous stream of risks, possibilities and potentials that he drew from like the rest of us breathe. I don't care how he does it; just that he does it for me. He approached Jackie's pussy like he did a fight, his tongue his weapon, feinting, slicing and stabbing in a slick choreograph only he understood. Regardless, it worked. By the time his three minutes were up, Jackie's fingernails were scratching the varnish.

I pointed at Henri, our oldest member by nearly a decade, font of inexhaustible wisdom and library of criminal experience earned in the vicious alleys of Marseilles, but he passed to Darius, my right hand. Darius was the first friend I made when I arrived, my parents' death still fresh. Darius had my back when our first enterprise crashed the existing order. He is the only person I'd die for. He stood before Jackie for a moment as she fought to catch her breath but just as she began to believe in this respite, he pressed his thumb against her clit. Her hips bucked as if subjected to an electric shock and her scream was almost painful. He grinned at me and sat. Darius is a step-by-step kind of guy. He breaks our operations down into single actions and then considers the consequences if anything goes bad and plans a backup action.

Unlike the others, Darius placed his hands on either side of Jackie's vulva and opened her lips wide. Then he blew a long breath against her. His tongue whipped at her clit, once, twice, more, then just as suddenly slid into her and began a circling motion reaching deeper and deeper. Jackie's moans echoed the movement of his tongue, silenced momentarily when he shifted his attention to her clit, taking it between his lips and sucking it. A series of 'ohs' ran into one another and she pressed her hands against his head, but he didn't stop. Not even when Marcie called 'time.' Well, he did, but Jackie was so lost in her orgasm she didn't notice, her hands pushing against empty space as cum pulsed from between her legs

While Jackie came down, we ordered another round from Marcie, who seemed to relish the attention without the worry of being groped. Not only did she seem able to serve one drink at a time, she got Julius' wrong twice, delivering lengthy apologies each time, her tray held to the side. Julius was more than happy to endure both her apologies and her nudity.

I looked over to see Jackie lying back, supported by her elbows, blindfold pushed up on her forehead, her legs now shoulder width apart. Suddenly, she sat up and scurried off the table.

'Oh my God'. she cried, taking in Henri's soaking, ruined jacket. 'I'm disgusting!'

'How so? Do you see disgust on any face present?'

She was about to reply when Marcie stepped up. 'Another drink, miss?'

I was right. As Jackie took in the younger woman's nudity, she straightened her posture and pulled back her shoulders, which lifted her breasts. 'Wine, please. Red.'

As Marcie walked away, Jackie looked up at me. 'I get it now. Undressing women is your superpower.'

'Not so.' I answered. "My superpower is enabling women to exploit their sexuality. After this drink we'll go dancing at the club across the street.'

'Dancing? I don't want to go dancing. I want to go somewhere I can fuck the lot of you. Say the hallway outside my apartment.'

I laughed. 'I know somewhere with a much better view. Excuse me, a moment.'

I caught Julius' eye and motioned him over.

'What's the rule about women?'

'No commitments.'

'Excellent. Now please ask Marcie for the tab. And I'll ask Arturo for her next week, sometime.'

'Of course, Tavo.'

It took him ten minutes to actually ask for the tab, but eventually we were ready to leave. Marcie had earned a month's wage in an evening and a promise from me we'd be back next week.

Those of us driving left to start the vehicles. Always the gentleman, Henri brought Jackie her coat.

She looked at him as if he had asked her something intimate. 'Could you hold it for me, please?' she asked sweetly, then took my arm. 'Shall we?'

Much later, when we took her home, she dressed as we idled at the curb. She refused my offer of money.

'Oh,' I said, remembering the contest. 'Which number was best?'

'I can't decide until I've had you.' She kissed my cheek, waited for Volkov to open her door. 'Until next time.'

'Next time?'

'My husband won't have the money next month either. Bet on it.'

'Next time be bare.'

But that's another story.

12