Tawny Perfecta, Tigresa

Story Info
Continuing the Beach Girl/Tawny Perfecta series.
2.5k words
4.36
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it turned out I was the one who asked Maria out on a date first, not Tony. The loss of my childhood friend and lover, Patti, was weighing heavily on my mind. I missed her so much and while staying with Tony helped it wasn't the same as a female companion. And besides, he was Vito's brother, my soon to be fiancé. If we got involved it would only make my life a bigger mess.

So on a whim I called Maria and asked her if we could meet at the beach. She worked nights and said that sounded great. I chose a different microkini than I'd worn the first time I met Maria. This one was even tinier which is hard to believe was possible. I stepped out into the living room where Tony was still on the couch barely awake. As I approached him his eyes widened considerably, "Jezzus, Tammy! You'll get arrested in that thing!"

"Maybe up north," I said leaning over him so my, nearly bare, 34C tits were only an inch or two from his face. "But as you know over in South Beach, anything goes!" With that I pulled the 2 postage stamp-sized triangles of material off my nipples and laughed at his startled reaction. His jaw had dropped open and I was sorely tempted to stuff a tit in it. But that would be going too far so I straightened up and rearranged the tiny triangles over my nipples as he watched mesmerized. Then I turned and paused giving him an eyeful of my nearly naked ass. There was a similar tiny triangle of material at the top of my ass cheeks but the G-string portion was buried between them. I looked over my shoulder to see Tony staring at my ass so I reached back with both hands and pulled my cheeks apart to expose the string just barely covering my rosebud. "See, I'm legal," I laughed, then let them go and straightened up again.

He let out a loud groan and covered his head with his blanket. "Just. Go. Now," he pleaded. I headed towards the door grabbing his car keys off the counter as I went past it.

I jangled them and said, " I'm meeting Maria there so I need your car, thanks!"

As I went through the front door I heard his muffled voice calling out, "Dammit Tammy, I need it to get to work!"

I got in his car, started it and revved it really loudly. Enough so that he'd abandoned his blanket and was standing in the open doorway, naked. His cock wasn't fully hard but still looked amazing. I felt my hand reaching for the keys to shut off the engine. I wanted so badly to go back there, drop to my knees and suck his cock to full hardness then face away on all fours and let him fuck me right there in the entryway. Instead I closed my eyes and saw the menacing figure of his older brother Vito looming over us. My hand changed course from the ignition to the stick shift and I let it into gear then peeled rubber as he watched. For good measure I honked the horn a few times, fluttered my fingers in a wave, then hightailed it to South Beach.

After parking I got out and saw Maria on the sidewalk a short ways ahead of me. Her ass was captivating as she walked towards the beach and mine weren't the only pair of eyes on it. I sped up stealthily behind her and grabbed one cheek in my hand playfully. She turned quickly and had somehow pulled a knife from her shoulder bag in one fluid motion. The tip was just shy of touching the skin between tits. "Maria, no!" I cried out loudly causing heads to turn.

Her fierce scowl turned into a grin, "Oh it's you, chica, I thought it was some cabron grabbing my ass!" As she put her knife away I made a mental note to never surprise her again! Seeing my startled reaction she continued, "Around here a girl gotta take care of herself, gringa."

Once we were settled on a blanket she asked about Tony. I told her about how I had teased him before heading here. She shook her head, "Oh girl, you playing him too hard. When something happens and it will, then what will you do?"

"I know, I know," I said nodding. "I need to dial it way down before it gets out of hand." I stood up and took her hand, "Let's go in the water to cool off." We ran down to the water's edge hand in hand then waded out until it was waist deep and dove under swimming out past the small waves. We surfaced a few feet apart and something about being in the water triggered memories of Patti. I started crying and Maria came closer. Without a word she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her. I sobbed and laid my wet head on her chest as she stroked my wet hair. After who knows how long we made our way back to shore and our blanket.

Maria invited me back to her place for lunch so she followed me to the club where Tony had somehow gotten himself to work on time. I parked his car in the lot and gave the keys to the attendant asking him to let Tony know I had returned it. Climbing into the passenger seat she peeled out of the lot the way I had with Tony's car earlier this morning. I laughed then laid my head on the backrest and closed my eyes. It reminded me of fun times with Patti and it felt good. It wasn't long before we arrived in her neighborhood and parked in her driveway. Various neighbors greeted her and she replied in Cuban Spanish.

Inside, her place was tastefully decorated with a Cuban flair. There were some framed posters in the living room which I soon realized were of Maria. Turns out she had modeled bikinis and lingerie professionally in her 20's and was able to buy this house and help her parents buy theirs as well. She said on turning 30 a couple of years ago she switched from modeling to dancing. I had so many questions I wanted to ask her but she pressed a finger to my lips then took my hand and led me out the back door.

My eyes widened in delight on seeing the backyard. There was a high fence and various kinds of tropical vegetation blocking it from her neighbor's view. A small pool and cabana in a sunny area as well as well-maintained plants and flowers. It looked like a mini tropical paradise. Off the back of the house was an outdoor shower with a slatted roof and various ferns and a few orchids hanging from it.

Maria turned on the water and adjusted the temperature then guided me to stand under the large showerhead. She looked into my green eyes which were welling up with tears and told me to just let her take care of me. I nodded numbly and then she leaned in and kissed my lips. It was a tender kiss with just a hint of sexiness. I closed my eyes as the tears ran down my face washed away by the water from the shower. Along with the saltwater from the beach as well as suntan lotion I felt other things washing away. I knew I'd never forget Patti or our bond but I knew I also needed to let her go in order to let myself accept the loss and begin to feel and to love again. Maria said nothing as I cried and stood there but she gently removed my tiny top and then began to wash my hair which is nearly to my ass in length and very thick and lush.

Shampooing it is a major undertaking and Patti used to do it for me. As Maria worked the shampoo into a lather and massaged it into my scalp I thought I was going to lose it but she spoke softly into my ear in Spanish. I only understood a word here and there but it was very soothing and calming. After lathering all my hair up she started rinsing it with a handheld spray head. As the soap was washed away I was feeling lightened inside, I wanted to say something to her but Maria shushed me, "Not yet, baby," she cooed. After my hair was thoroughly rinsed of shampoo she coiled it up and put a shower cap over it. Then she started on my face, soaping it up, massaging my temples and forehead, my cheeks, my chin. Not rushing but lovingly washing me, then the same with my ears and neck and shoulders. Somehow the water stayed hot throughout the whole shower. She washed my breasts and the nipples responded but she remained businesslike then moved to my stomach. After that she faced me the other way and started on my back and arms. As a competitive swimmer I have broad shoulders for a woman and my upper arms are muscular as well. Normally my long hair makes it less obvious but tucked up in the shower cap my back was exposed to her view. I think something about that turned her on because she leaned in and kissed my shoulders as her hands slid along my biceps and triceps caressing them over and over.

Then she slid her hands along my sides to my waist where she grasped the band of my G-string bottom and worked it over my ass then down my legs where she lifted each foot to remove them. She was kneeling now and started washing one foot then the other. When both feet were done she did my calves, then my thighs. Next she washed ,rinsed and massaged my ass cheeks as well as between them.

She turned me around so my pussy was at face level with her. She looked at it intently noticing the small, dark landing strip I had above it. Without a word she reached for a Flamingo razor and without asking me just shaved it off in a couple of passes. Patti and I used to keep each other's strip trimmed and I think somehow Maria knew it needed to go. I said nothing but looking down at my bareness I knew it was part of my letting go process,.

Maria soaped and washed my pussy next, pulling back the folds and my hood too. Everything was scrubbed and rinsed and it felt so good both sexually and emotionally.

I thought it would be her turn next but the process of washing me got Maria clean as well. I gestured to her hair thinking I could wash it for her but she shook her head no. We seemed to have mutually agreed to not talk. Just gestures and glances were sufficient.

With the shower off she reached for a towel on a nearby shelf and began drying me as attentively as she had washed me. The towel was thick and plush and felt so good against my well-scrubbed skin. Then she removed the shower cap and let my still wet, long hair fall free. Taking my hand she led me naked into a sunny part of the yard and had me sit so my hair faced the sun. She moved a low table behind my chair and spread my hair out on it to dry it faster. She came back around and kneeled in front of me smiling. With one hand on the inside of each knee she opened my thighs baring my now bald pussy. She moved in closer and kissed the skin where my strip had been. Then she looked up at me with those dark brown eyes and said, "From now on you'll keep it shaved for me, si?" I nodded yes, or si, and she kissed me there again. Her kisses went lower, a light one on my hooded clit, then on my slit, over to one lip, up one side then down the other. Every combination you can think of. I was so wet when she spread my lips and kissed the insides. Moaning now as my arousal was so heightened that the slightest touch of her lips made me spasm. And then she started with her tongue, omg, her tongue made me forget her lips as it went over the same areas licking and tasting. My clit was throbbing as she circled around and over it repeatedly. Then she sucked it in between her lips and I thought: oh yes, those lips! I had moved my hands to my bare breasts and was pinching and tugging the hard nipples.

She looked up and watched but kept sucking my clit as I came hard, so hard I cried out loudly and my whole body convulsed in orgasm, "Maria!" I cried out, "Oh God, Maria, yes!!"

Slowly she released my clit and lowered her mouth to my pussy. The juices were running out and onto my thighs which she licked and lapped eagerly then traced back up to my pussy where she buried her tongue as far as it could go. That set off another round of orgasm as I clamped her tongue with my pussy and came even harder than the first time. The cleansing which had started with the shower had culminated with this incredible multi-orgasm. Slowly I relaxed my muscles and Maria's tongue eased out of me coated in my juices. I leaned forward and pulled her face to me, it was messy-wet from my pussy as I kissed her lips and felt her tongue in my mouth fresh from my pussy. "Tranquilo, mi pequena tigresa," she whispered after breaking the kiss, "we have all the time in the world." And from then on that's what she called me, "her little tigress."

Maria stood and said she was going to go make us lunch. My job was to stay out in the yard until my hair was completely dry then come inside and join her for lunch. I watched her leave then closed my eyes and felt the warmth of the sun on my naked body. One hand moved to the bare area where my landing strip had been. It felt strange to not feel the bit of fur there and I wondered what Patti might say but I knew she would approve of Maria and tell me to go with the flow.

I reached behind me and felt my hair. It was hot from the sun and almost totally dry. I fluffed it with my fingers and decided to give it another five minutes then head inside for lunch. I closed my eyes for those few minutes then smiled to myself hearing Maria's musical voice in my head saying, "mi pequena tigresa." Then I opened my eyes and went inside.