The Short Career of Tawny Perfecta

Story Info
Chapter two of beach girl series.
1.6k words
4.13
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my Beach Girl story I referred to the untimely passing of my dearest childhood friend and love of my life, Patti. Without going into the gruesome details of her death I will pick up the story after her funeral.

It was a huge, though tragic, event and her very large, extended family as well as the whole neighborhood turned out at the local church. I had flown back from college and Vito picked me up at LaGuardia as well as his younger brother Tony who flew in from Miami. We barely spoke on the way back to Brooklyn and my sobbing was the only sound in the car.

They dropped me off at my house and I greeted my family in tears then retired to my room. The next few days went by in a blur and before I knew it Vito was driving me back to the airport with Tony. We said our tearful goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Back at college I had missed a week of classes and barely left my room for another week. Although I had been a top student in high school I was on track to flunk out my first semester of college. In pawing through my handbag I came across the card Tony had given me with his phone number. On a whim I decided to call him.

As I said Tony was Vito's younger brother, the same age as me and Patti. We were rivals for her attention and in the end I won her attentions. I don't think he hated me for it but you could say there was no love lost between us. I knew he had to be having an equally difficult time dealing with her death.

We spoke for over an hour and at the end he invited me to Miami for the semester break. I told him I was thinking of dropping out and starting fresh the following semester so he said come down anytime I was ready.

By the following weekend I had withdrawn from my classes and flew to Miami where Tony met me at the airport. We hugged a bit awkwardly then drove back to his off-campus apt. He showed me the bedroom and said he'd sleep on the couch. I felt bad doing that but was relieved too. His older, bigger brother Vito was my boyfriend and soon to be fiance. It was bad enough I hadn't even told him I was dropping out of school nevermind staying with his kid brother in Florida.

But I felt Tony was the only one who understood my grief because he shared it too.

Talking about our mutual love, Patti, was good for both of us and we bonded over that. But I knew I couldn't mooch off him indefinitely and the next day I told him I wanted to find a job and a rental of my own.

It turned out he had a part-time job as a bouncer at a club and said I might be able to get a hostess job there. He took me there to meet the manager but as we pulled into the parking lot I saw the sign and realized it was a strip club, "Holy shit, Tony, Vito will kick your ass if he finds out you got me a job at a strip club!"

He grinned sheepishly, "Chill Tammy, it's a legit job, all you gotta do is serve drinks and flirt a bit. The tips are fantastic!"

I was skeptical but needed a job so agreed to go in. He introduced me to the manager, Vincenzo, who was originally from Brooklyn and greeted me like a long lost niece. Sensing my reluctance he put his arm around Tony and said, "Don't worry Tammy! No one will mess with you and if they try, Tony here will throw them out!"

He offered me a couple of daytime shifts to begin with and said to come a bit early tomorrow so I could do the paperwork and get my uniform before the shift started.. Uniform? I thought that sounded odd but then Tony said he had no classes and he'd take me to South Beach for the afternoon so we went back to his apt to change. I chose one of my fave micro-kinis and when I came out of the bedroom his jaw dropped, "Wow, just wow, Tammy!"

"What," I asked coyly, "too much or too little, lol?" I moved one foot forward and raised the heel extending my toes as my hand rested on my other hip, striking a classic model pose. Tony couldn't take his appreciative eyes off my barely clothed body.

"Err, we better get going," he croaked as he turned away abruptly. I had noticed the telltale signs of some tenting in his surfer shorts just before he turned and I smiled at his back. He was my bf's lil bro and it was fun to see him reacting that way but I didn't want him to get the wrong idea either. If he was anything like Vito he had a high sex drive too and torturing him mercilessly would be cruel.

He had a nice convertible and the short ride to the beach was fabulous. My long, black hair was loose and the sun felt great on my bare skin. We parked at a lot nearby and I was soon feeling the sand between my toes.

We got closer to the water then spread out a blanket and sat. We watched people walking by and I was impressed by the number of beautiful women in bikinis as small as mine. A few were even topless and I turned to Tony who was eyeing one, "Is that legal?" I asked.

"Ummm," he started to say as he forced himself to tear his eyes away from one particularly well-endowed beauty. "Omg, Tammy, what the hell!" he continued on turning towards me.

While he had been ogling her I had reached behind me and untied my tiny, strapless top, setting it on the blanket beside me. "What," I said feigning innocence, "when in Rome or South Beach, do as they do, right?"

He stammered and seemed at a loss for words as I stood then leaned over to pick up the sun tan lotion off the blanket next to him. My firm, bare 34c tits were inches from his face and I noticed his shorts had tented up rather impressively; he was definitely Vito's brother I thought as I straightened up.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go down to the water's edge with me but I don't think you should stand up right now," I said staring at his tented crotch. His face turned beet red as I turned and walked topless down to the water.

The water felt warm on my feet and I was debating going in for a swim when the woman Tony had been ogling approached me smiling, "I hope you aren't upset with your boyfriend for eyeing my tits," she said as she eyed mine.

"Nah," I said smiling back, " he isn't my boyfriend. I'm dating his brother back in NYC."

"Oh, girl, you gonna get yourself in trouble playing that game!"

We both laughed as we looked at him. He couldn't hear what we were saying but from the way he was squirming and trying to keep his crotch away from our eyes he must have figured out we were talking about him.

"What's your name?" I asked her. After she told me I grabbed her wrist and said, "Follow my lead, ok?"

We walked back to the blanket and stood in front of Tony. I said, "Maria, this is Tony. Tony, this is Maria." He nodded and stammered a hello. "Aren't you going to stand like a gentleman?" I asked archly.

Clearly he was too embarrassed by what was now a very big tent in his trunks to stand up in front of us. Feeling guilty about my teasing I gave him an excuse, " Is your leg still cramped up, honey?" I asked solicitously.

"Yes," he nodded thankfully, " it's stiff and rock hard!"

Maria and I both burst out laughing on hearing that! "Uh," I asked, "you ARE talking about your thigh, right?"

He let out an exasperated groan, " Dammit, Tammy!" Closing his eyes to escape looking up at the 4 bare tits above him, he continued, "Vito always said you were a cock tease and now I see what he meant!"

We all laughed at that and I sat down next to him and motioned Maria to sit on his other side. I rested my hand on his thigh and asked, "Is this the one that's cramped, sweety?" Following my lead Maria placed a hand on his other thigh and asked the same question.

Finally realizing it was all in good fun Tony decided to play along and answered, "I'm not sure, it might be both!"

We both kept rubbing his thighs right beside his big tent. Had it not been a crowded public beach we might have been tempted to do more. But we chatted and joked for a couple of hours and when it was time to go we exchanged numbers with her before saying goodbye.

Neither of us said anything on the way back to his car. Once we were in our seats I turned to Tony and said, " You're a great guy but I'm dating Vito and we're getting engaged at Christmas, capisce?" He nodded yes but looked a bit sad. "And besides," I continued, "I think you should ask Maria out on a date, soon!"

To be continued.