All Comments on 'Taylor Ch. 02'

by UpshotKnotholeClimax

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 5 years ago
I wasn't expecting the D/s component

You should have put that as one of the tags.

It was an excellent story, BTW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Constructive critique

Please have someone assist you with your dialogue. The story is decent, but your dialogue is inconsistent with reality. First, NO ONE speaks in this manner. Second, it isn’t required. There’s no need to justify the “dirty old man” premise.

People come here to read hot erotic stories. I suggest you leave your (or the character’s) guilt out of the equation.

In addition, you would benefit from an editor to help clean up the basic story.

You’re skilled, but need some assistance. Keep trying as I appreciate your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG!

If only you knew how close this story is to my first time! Only difference is that I was always the popular girl in my group and loved being watched by older guys in a short skirt, g string or in low cut dress without a bra. My friend’s dad cornered me in their house when I was over for a swim and on my own. We started to kiss while he slid his hand first into my top to tweak my nipple, then into my bottoms to finger me to the best orgasm! Please write more! If only you could see the effect on my nipples right now and how wet my pussy is!

Katie xo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous